How did leftist/democrats figure out how to keep free speech and debate from getting rid of their bad ideas?

john james

How did leftist/democrats figure out how to keep free speech and debate from getting rid of their bad ideas?

Right/wing forums are the quickest to ban anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

Also, how can you not be aware that right-wingers are trying to get the government to ban any book that questions right-wing propaganda or calls out their lies about history?

The left is only into public shamming of bigots. (Also trying to curb dangerous medical misinformation)

Also, how can you not be aware that right-wingers are trying to get the government to ban any book that questions right-wing propaganda or calls out their lies about history?

The left is only into public shamming of bigots. (Also trying to curb dangerous medical misinformation)
The left bans from the public media.
Also.with my experiemce and with you still being here (which is good) i can say left wing forums are the ones who ban.

The left bans from the public media.
Also.with my experiemce and with you still being here (which is good) i can say left wing forums are the ones who ban.
Why are you people still regurgitating Rush Limbaugh’s talking points from the 1990s?

Right-wing Sinclair Broadcast Group owns almost 200 TV stations.

There are countless right-wing propaganda outlets. Most are really childish and crazy. But they are “media,” and nothing is stopping them from publishing credible news.

They didn't. The left has got rid of all its bad ideas, just leaving the good ideas.

It is the rightists/republicans who have not yet got rid of their bad ideas because they still believe everything Trump and Tucker Carlson (but I am repeating myself there) say.

I'm sorry, but the term "right wing" coming from you has absolutely no meaning whatsoever if not "you don't agree with everything every absurd ridiculous thought that pops into my mind." So, that's a ridiculous throwaway non-charge, because you won't specify what you're talking about, you can't, you don't have a point.
Again your use of the term "right wing" has absolutely no definition to it whatsoever. Out of 6 billion people on planet earth, is there someone who wants a left-wing expression of some kind band somewhere? Almost certainly! And they probably couldn't find anyone who agrees with them if their life depended on it. You're engaging in broadbrush scumbagery; and with most people I would say that's beneath you, but in your case it's not so clear.
The left is only into public shamming of bigots.
Perfect example of scumbagery! Everyone who you criticize is a bigot otherwise you wouldn't be criticizing them. Circular reasoning in service of defamation. This tells you, and everyone else, exactly what kind of person you are.
(Also trying to curb dangerous medical misinformation)
It was dangerous medical misinformation that caused my son to have myocarditis. That came from taking the vaccine not from avoiding it.

They didn't. The left has got rid of all its bad ideas, just leaving the good ideas.

It is the rightists/republicans who have not yet got rid of their bad ideas because they still believe everything Trump and Tucker Carlson (but I am repeating myself there) say.
WAffle

In the past non leftist kept some leftist ideas in the mental hospitals. Now the patients are trying to make it seem like the non patients are mentally ill.

LoL

Keep in mind only 3 percent of Democrats agree with you.

So much for the good ideas. And this is just one of your "good" ideas. There are more...

In the past non leftist kept some leftist ideas in the mental hospitals. Now the patients are trying to make it seem like the non patients are mentally ill.
What's that old saying? "The inmates are in charge of the asylum?"

Some say they realized they couldn't win debates anymore so on university campuses so they protest to keep from having the debates.

Reactions: BMS
Back