Vaccine Mandates for Army, Navy, Marines. National Guard and Others >:0

Janice Bower

Just in case you missed it >:0 Those men who don't want vaccines will be relieved of duty

My paternal grandfather served in WWI. He died of kidney desease in a VA hospital when my father was a little boy so I never met him.

My dad enlisted in the Army after the war in the 1940s. He had had polio and walked with a limp. The military overlooked that and enrolled him as part of the constabulary force in the U.S. Occupation Zone of West Germany. While in Germany, he attended OCS. He retired from the Army as a major. My husband enlisted in the Army in 1967. He suffered from chronic back and hip pain due to injuries he received prior to high school graduation. He served 21 years. He received a flu shot in 1972; it made him ill. He also had hip surgery in 1972. About six years later he was in a military hospital for one month after having back surgery.

I don't know any active military or police officers, but I know that we need the brave men who protect our country. I disagree wth the vaccine mandates. I had the polio vaccines in the fifties. I did not have the MMR vaccines which weren't available then. I contracted chicken pox, mumps and measles as a child. My children were vaccinated before enrolling in school.

I am not totally against vaccines. I had COVID-19 vaccines. I think our defenders and law enforcement should have an option.

Look at Camp LeJeune!

Last edited:
Just in case you missed it >:0 Those men who don't want vaccines will be relieved of duty

My paternal grandfather served in WWI. He died of kidney desease in a VA hospital when my father was a little boy so I never met him.

My dad enlisted in the Army after the war in the 1940s. He had had polio and walked with a limp. The military overlooked that and enrolled him as part of the constabulary force in the U.S. Occupation Zone of West Germany. While in Germany, he attended OCS. He retired from the Army as a major. My husband enlisted in the Army in 1967. He suffered from chronic back and hip pain due to injuries he received prior to high school graduation. He served 21 years. He received a flu shot in 1972; it made him ill. He also had hip surgery in 1972. About six years later he was in a military hospital for one month after having back surgery.

I don't know any active military or police officers, but I know that we need the brave men who protect our country. I disagree wth the vaccine mandates. I had the polio vaccines in the fifties. I did not have the MMR vaccines which weren't available then. I contracted chicken pox, mumps and measles as a child. My children were vaccinated before enrolling in school.

I am not totally against vaccines. I had COVID-19 vaccines. I think our defenders and law enforcement should have an option.

Look at Camp LeJeune!
You're dead right. This is different than the polio vaccine that you took and it's different than the vaccines that you administer dear children in order to enroll them in school. My son is serving in the US Army he's currently deployed in Florida as part of the signal core establishing communications for relief efforts where the infrastructure has been destroyed. He wanted to come home in 2021 so he took the vaccine because it would facilitate him continuing his duties after returning to base from leave. The net result was that he got myocarditis and advised me not to take the vaccine.

I didn't and contracted Covid which did not turn out to be a big deal at all. I am much happier to have had Covid then to have risked getting myocarditis like my son.

The difference between these mRNA vaccines and vaccines that were administered to your children or the polio vaccine that you took is that these are completely experimental in a way that has not been true of any vaccine that you or your children have ever taken. Virtually no one who has received one of these vaccines has gotten anything except an experimental version of it. People should not have to take an experimental drug and that's what's being demanded as a matter of policy.

Thank you to your wonderful son for his service! I'm really sorry about the myocarditis!

I spent more than half my childhood in Florida and have 3 siblings who live there. One of my brothers lived in Homestead when Hurricane Andrew hit. I'm glad I haven't lived in Pinellas County in years.

I took the Pfizer vaccine and booster because I wanted see my great-grandchild, and the parents insisted that I get the vaccine.

Look at Camp LeJeune!
Did you consider vaccine denial a serious thing before Trump and his bizarre mismanagement of COVID?

It seems vaccine deniers used to believe measles shots caused autism. They seemed to be mostly alternative medicine-hippie-types.

Did you consider vaccine denial a serious thing before Trump and his bizarre mismanagement of COVID?

More of your irrational political babble.
Clot shot is not a vaccine.
And.............less deaths from covid before the Clot Shot than under Biden' first year when the shot was peddled.

It seems vaccine deniers used to believe measles shots caused autism.
"deniers" is one of your juvenile pet words.
They seemed to be mostly alternative medicine-hippie-types.
Alternative medicine man fauchee. His 'remedies" didn't prevent his infection.

Thank you to your wonderful son for his service! I'm really sorry about the myocarditis!

I spent more than half my childhood in Florida and have 3 siblings who live there. One of my brothers lived in Homestead when Hurricane Andrew hit. I'm glad I haven't lived in Pinellas County in years.

I took the Pfizer vaccine and booster because I wanted see my great-grandchild, and the parents insisted that I get the vaccine.
I totally understand. If my son hadn't advised against it because of his experience I would've taken it myself.

Look at Camp LeJeune!
My son didn't re-enlist because he had no interest in the vaccine or the heart risks as young man.

Did you guys see the Coast Guard guy who rescued a bunch of people in Florida after the hurricane, who Biden called and thanked personally? He's getting terminated due to Biden's covid mandate for military service.

My son didn't re-enlist because he had no interest in the vaccine or the heart risks as young man.

Did you guys see the Coast Guard guy who rescued a bunch of people in Florida after the hurricane, who Biden called and thanked personally? He's getting terminated due to Biden's covid mandate for military service.

The military work in close quarters, in cohesive units.
Infectious diseases can spread quickly under those circumstances and cripple an entire unit quickly.
It is therefore important to use appropriate precautions to maintain fitness, and that includes vaccination.

And? He already had covid, which gives even better protection than two shots and a booster.
Infectious diseases can spread quickly under those circumstances and cripple an entire unit quickly.
It is therefore important to use appropriate precautions to maintain fitness, and that includes vaccination.
Heart problems are the opposite of 'fitness'.

And? He already had covid, which gives even better protection than two shots and a booster.

Heart problems are the opposite of 'fitness'.
Immunity to covid wanes over time, so boosters are warranted.

Vaccine associated heart problems are extremely rare and similar to the risks involved in other medications or treatments. All medications, even the most widely used OTC ones, have warning labels.

Immunity to covid wanes over time, so boosters are warranted.
Yet immunity was higher in someone who got covid than those who were triple jabbed.
Vaccine associated heart problems are extremely rare and similar to the risks involved in other medications or treatments. All medications, even the most widely used OTC ones, have warning labels.
They're not rare in young people (hint: that's the military age folks).

I hate to say this, but that pretty stupid. The US military is a great career once you pay your dues.

Certainly none of my business, but I would hate to think someone threw away a great opportunity because they bought into a crazy conspiracy.

As he should

I hate to say this, but that pretty stupid. The US military is a great career once you pay your dues.
He's already served several tours. He's not interested in having a chance at heart damage
Certainly none of my business, but I would hate to think someone threw away a great opportunity because they bought into a crazy conspiracy.
Its...It's.... not a conspiracy. Like, literally it's one of the potential side effects they have had to put on their warnings. Get a clue.
As he should
Agreed, Biden should thank him. And then stop trying to fire him.

Really? How many kids do you have serving in the military? Contracting myocarditis as a result of receiving the "vaccine" did not do a thing for my son's military readiness. If he had contracted Covid the damage to him personally would've been far less severe. And when I say it would've been far less severe I'm understating the case. People my age are necessarily retired out of the military. But even I didn't take the vaccine, I opted to get Covid instead, and Covid was no big deal. But if a bunch of middle-age senior military officers want to get the vaccine that's their business.

Biden should be terminated. Voters see his fascist mandates are not based on science.

So what. The Clot shot doesn't provide immunity.
You remind us your political babble is not supported by modern medicine. Clot shot doesn't stop spread of disease.
The clot shot is not a vaccine. When you repeat false information, it just proves you are closed minded.

He's already served several tours. He's not interested in having a chance at heart damage

Its...It's.... not a conspiracy. Like, literally it's one of the potential side effects they have had to put on their warnings. Get a clue.

Whatever, dude

Interesting to watch you go from the red-headed stepson of atheism, Libertarianism, to this QAnon conspiracy nonsense.

I guess the climate denial was your gateway drug.

If there are rules in place, all should be expected to follow them, and pay the consequences otherwise.

Potential side effects are also listed on bottles of tylenol. Do you refrain from taking tylenol, or aspirin, or nyquil or......etc.?

Really? How many kids do you have serving in the military? Contracting myocarditis as a result of receiving the "vaccine" did not do a thing for my son's military readiness. If he had contracted Covid the damage to him personally would've been far less severe. And when I say it would've been far less severe I'm understating the case. People my age are necessarily retired out of the military. But even I didn't take the vaccine, I opted to get Covid instead, and Covid was no big deal. But if a bunch of middle-age senior military officers want to get the vaccine that's their business.
Well, the 1.5 million Americans who died of covid don't think it was no big deal.

It is sad that your son is one of the rare individuals to have experienced serious side effects from the vaccines, and it makes sense that you did not get vaccinated given your shared genetic makeup. However, this is a very rare consequence of the vaccines and should not deter the rest of us from getting vaccinated. After all, can you name a single medication or medical procedure that has no possible serious side effects?

Back