My God My God why have you forsaken Me ?

In whom we have redemption
is the Son here biological in nature? Yes or no.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
For in him all things were created. Col 1:14-15 Created in Christ Jesus Eph 2:10

For in him all things were created. Col 1:14-15 Created in Christ Jesus Eph 2:10
For in him all things were created. so biologically .... NO correct?

:ninja:

For in him all things were created. so biologically .... NO correct?
To those who believed in Him, He gave the right to become children of God—Born not of natural origin, but of God. John 1:12-13

To those who believed in Him, He gave the right to become children of God—Born not of natural origin, but of God. John 1:12-13
that's not what I asked, again, A. is the Son biological, yes or no. and B. is not the Son the Father in Flesh. yes or No?

answer please,

if what u say is true then answer me this. "Is the person, God, (the Father), who as u say came to the Lord Jesus in Matt 3:16, is he the same ONE person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THINGS, which is also the same one person in John 1:3, (the Son), who MADE ALL THING", is this the same ONE person YES or NO?
The son didnt make anything, the son said he could do noting at all but only of His father who was his God.

God is not a person, God is a Spirit, and even Jesus had to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

PS, remember the ONE person in Isaiah 44:24 said that he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", so he didn't go through anyone else...... because he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF.
There is none like Him, for God is a Spirit of Love and there isn't another like His Love the Spirit that He is. Man is only the temple of Him.
I believe this will put an end to any religious opinion ..... that either u or I have, let the bible speak
I agree.
looking to hear from u............. read what I said carefully before u answer.
That is always good advice that I post often, but some dont even read the posts and comment in complete ignorance.

It all boils down to one passage of Scripture in Matt 3:16. God came to Jesus by the Spirit that He is and opened up all pf who He is and His heaven in that man.

Sadly they do not believe Matt 3:16 nor do the believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, where he was very clear the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but us with you.

People dont take the time to see how God did the same in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, Job, Mary, Jesus, 120, and all today who has received the same as these did in Matt 3:16. These has changed His ways to suit their ways. They listen to others, other than Jesus is all.

The son didnt make anything, the son said he could do noting at all but only of His father who was his God.

God is not a person, God is a Spirit, and even Jesus had to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

There is none like Him, for God is a Spirit of Love and there isn't another like His Love the Spirit that He is. Man is only the temple of Him.

I agree.

That is always good advice that I post often, but some dont even read the posts and comment in complete ignorance.
The Son made all things as per John 1, Colossians 1, Hebrews 1 , 1 Corinthians 8:6 and a few other passages,

Gen 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Rom 11:33-34
For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

1 Cor 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Col 1:16-17

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Heb 1:2
but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Heb 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Rev 5:11-14
And I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice,

"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."

13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,

"To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

14 And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped.

hope this helps !!!

The Son made all things as per John 1, Colossians 1, Hebrews 1 , 1 Corinthians 8:6 and a few other passages,
The son didnt make anything, the son is created by God. Jesus did not speak of himself only of hoo God who sent him to lead you to the creator of it that you would be like Him as Jesus was like Him, in which you do not seem to understand.
Gen 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Yes.
John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Yes.
Rom 11:33-34
For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
Yes same as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16.
1 Cor 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things,
Thats right and God came to him by His Spirit and opens up all things in him that he relates to us from the Father. But for most Jesus is not lord over them tor that are lord over him dictating to him who he is and what he should be for them. But it is true that Jesus Christ is of God by whom are all things.
and we exist through Him.

Not r=though but by having in us the same as Jesus received form God in Matt 3:16. You havent recieve that what Jesus did from God have you? Jesus referred to this new mind of knowledge as born again,

Col 1:16-17

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
That sis what Jesus said of his Gid for sure. He was very clear he could do noting at all without hs=is Father who sent him to lead you to his Father.
Heb 1:2
but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.
Yes and all who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 as God demands of you if you will yourself to Him as Jesus did, has th every same from God as Jesus and we walk as He walks in His same light with the same sings following.
Heb 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.
Yes so obvious in Matt 3:16.
Rev 5:11-14
And I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice,

"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."

13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,

"To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

14 And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped.

hope this helps !!!
And everyone who has overcome this world of beliefs from a religious mind and has will ourselves to Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, sit with Him in His throne Rev3:21.

Your FIRST Mistake of the Day. is not the Word the Son? John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
Your SECOND MISTAKE of the Day. to be a person, one has a SOUL, which To put it in a nutshell, your soul is the immaterial essence and totality of who you are at a core level – it is your True Nature. As all of life at its core level is energy, a soul is the whole of this energy; a unique expression of the Divine which we call Spirit. Indeed, your soul can be thought of as Spirit embodied. the Soul express the Person, and the spirit. one can google the definition of SOUL.

now the question is this do God have a Soul? answer YES, scripture, Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them." Both "I" and "me" are first-person singular pronouns. my God how IGNORANT can one be. GM, you're reproved there also.
I did not ask u that. I asked is the person in John 1:3 who made all things is the SAME one person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THINGS. can u please answer the question?

Your FIRST Mistake of the Day. is not the Word the Son? John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
The first order for mistake is you dont believe Jesus when he said he never spoke of himself but of his God who sent him.
Your SECOND MISTAKE of the Day. to be a person, one has a SOUL, which To put it in a nutshell, your soul is the immaterial essence and totality of who you are at a core level – it is your True Nature. As all of life at its core level is energy, a soul is the whole of this energy; a unique expression of the Divine which we call Spirit. Indeed, your soul can be thought of as Spirit embodied. the Soul express the Person, and the spirit. one can google the definition of SOUL.
That is not a mistake at all. Everyone has a Spirit, or soul the mind is called. It is pnly a mistake if you do not have His same mind, or soul as Jesus receieved form Him in Matt 3:16. a changing of the mind, or soul that took a different direction from the laws of the Jewish temple he once tighter in from a young age. That is what you are mincing in yourself for understanding how ones mind, soul, can change.
now the question is this do God have a Soul? answer YES, scripture, Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them." Both "I" and "me" are first-person singular pronouns. my God how IGNORANT can one be. GM, you're reproved there also.
Absolutely God is soul, mind, Spirit. it is a condition of the mind and either you have received the mind of Christ. Gods mind, anointed of His mind, or Spirit, or you have not and are on your own mind.

Jesus referred to this change of mind to have Gods mind as born again.
I did not ask u that. I asked is the person in John 1:3 who made all things is the SAME one person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THINGS. can u please answer the question?
Indeed I can -- God made all things and God is a Spirit, He is not a person at all but the disposition of the person who has His same mind, Spirit. Even Jesus had to worship Him ini Spirit. See Matt 3:16. this is how it happens in man to recieve from God, born of God, born again as Jesus described this incarnation in man.

The first order for mistake is you dont believe Jesus when he said he never spoke of himself but of his God who sent him.
i have already reproved that... next
That is not a mistake at all. Everyone has a Spirit, or soul
so do God, he is Spirit, and he has a soul... next
Indeed I can -- God made all things and God is a Spirit, He is not a person at all but the disposition of the person who has His same mind, Spirit. Even Jesus had to worship Him ini Spirit. See Matt 3:16. this is how it happens in man to recieve from God, born of God, born again as Jesus described this incarnation in man.
INDEED, u didn't. u said, "God made all things", ok, is that God who is "LORD", the ordinal First who is the Father, who is also the same God the Son, "Lord", the ordinal Last, who made all things as Isaiah 44:24, and John 1:3 states, do u agree yes or no. and do not dodge the question again.

i have already reproved that... next
John 12:49 -- For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.

John 5:19 -- Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father ...

Why is that a lie to you?

so do God, he is Spirit, and he has a soul... next
That is what I keep trying to tell you, God is a Spirit, He is the mind of us all who has His same mind, same disposition, we walk as He walks in His same mind.
INDEED, u didn't. u said, "God made all things", ok, is that God who is "LORD", the ordinal First who is the Father, who is also the same God the Son, "Lord", the ordinal Last, who made all things as Isaiah 44:24, and John 1:3 states, do u agree yes or no.
Absolutely it is the truth. God is creator of all, He created man, Some do not believe that Jesus was a man and that God didnt send him to show us His ways what He expects of you as He did of Jesus to walk as He walks in His same mind as Jesus did and sent to show you what that is.
and do not dodge the question again

No dodge here, God is the creator of all, the One Jesus obeyed and received in Matt 3:16, and we all do the same who is born of God His children for we are the bride of Christ and give both to Gods seed that is within, Christ in me is His glory, and Christ = Gods anointed. I am anointed of Gods Spirit no different from Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120 an others, for we all received from the creator of it, especially Jesus did in Matt 3:16 no different from anyone else who received or receieve from God as Jesus and these did.

And when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is as these did, ye shall be like Him as well as these were, 1 John 3.

Are you perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same mind as Jesus did Wirth the same signs following you that followed Jesus and these? A yes or no will work LOL.

By your remarks about His ways I think I already know the answer to that question. And do not dodge the question LOL.

John 12:49 -- For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.

John 5:19 -- Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father ...

Why is that a lie to you?
not a Lie to me but from U because u have no knowledge nor any understanding as to what each are saying. see this link https://forums.carm.org/threads/jes...308470:~:text=Add bookmark-,#109,-"The Arm of

and yes u dodge the question again, you cannot answer a yes or no question, afterward one can explain. and that rambling... hopeless.

that's not what I asked, again, A. is the Son biological, yes or no.
God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, Gal 4
and B. is not the Son the Father in Flesh. yes or No?
The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
Luke 1:35

God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, Gal 4
my God, once again,,,, no STOP, let do it this way. the Son came from Heaven. John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
now, flesh bone and blood were born, .... question, did flesh bone and blood that was born, came from heaven? READ John 8:23 above again before you answer.

JonHawk said:
101G said:
that's not what I asked, again, A. is the Son biological, yes or no.
101G said:
The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
my God, once again,,,, no STOP, let do it this way. the Son came from Heaven. John 8:23
"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
now, flesh bone and blood were born, .... question, did flesh bone and blood that was born, came from heaven? READ John 8:23 above again before you answer.
What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? John 10:36

What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? John 10:36
I have never seen sush a "dodge" charger, (smile), as this... lol, lol, lol. no one can answer a straight forward question anymore?

flesh and blood didn't come from heaven, my God, did u not hear? "I am not of this world." hello..... the son of God came out of Mary, the Son of Man is from Heaven.... how easy was that.

John 10:31 "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him." John 10:32 "Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?" John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

we ask u is Jesus God? see my point now...... this is so easy, and yet for some ... so sad.

101G said: that's not what I asked, again, A. is the Son biological, yes or no.
1-God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, Gal 4
101G said:
The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.
2-So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35
101G said:
my God, once again,,,, no STOP, let do it this way. the Son came from Heaven. John 8:23
"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because
3- I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? John 10:36
I have never seen sush a "dodge" charger, (smile), as this... lol, lol, lol. no one can answer a straight forward question anymore?
I'll number the straight answer to help you see better.
flesh and blood didn't come from heaven, my God, did u not hear? "I am not of this world." hello..... the son of God came out of Mary, the Son of Man is from Heaven.... how easy was that.
“The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes and be put to death, and on the third day be raised up from death to life.” Luke 9:22
John 10:31 "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him." John 10:32 "Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?" John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." we ask u is Jesus God?
So far we have three solid witnesses, the angel Gabriel, Jesus Himself and one of many witnesses Paul, who testified that the Son, was alive from the dead through whom believers are reconciled to God.
JonHawk said:
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. [In whom we have redemption]
For in him all things were created. Col 1:14-15
see my point now...... this is so easy, and yet for some ... so sad.
It's all a matter of perspective, for some it's sad u cee, because they stumble, being disobedient to the word, do not believe. (1 Peter 2:8)

“I assure you that whoever hears my word and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life and won’t come under judgment but has passed from death into life." John 5:24

Last edited:
Back