What was the biblical significance of the construction and fall of the TWO TOWERS of the World Trade Center?

What will LITERALLY fulfill is Genesis 19: mainly verses 12 to17.

GET READY
Wait … I think I missed something: Does Sodom and Gomorrah come before or after the events of Babel (the root of Babylon, which Nebuchadnezzar made Great)?

Wait … I think I missed something: Does Sodom and Gomorrah come before or after the events of Babel (the root of Babylon, which Nebuchadnezzar made Great)?
First of all, you are confounding the Tower of Babel's construction, with Babylon of Nebuchadnezzar. In response to your question, The events of Sodom and Gomorrah occurred around 2083 years after Adam, it was in the time of Abraham, and has nothing to do with Babylon.

Regardings the construction of the Tower of Babel - Genesis 11:v.1 to 9, it occurred BEFORE the events of Sodom and Gomorrah, and AFTER the flood. .

Doubt, feel free to ask.

First of all, you are confounding the Tower of Babel's construction, with Babylon of Nebuchadnezzar. In response to your question, The events of Sodom and Gomorrah occurred around 2083 years after Adam, it was in the time of Abraham, and has nothing to do with Babylon.

Regardings the construction of the Tower of Babel - Genesis 11:v.1 to 9, it occurred BEFORE the events of Sodom and Gomorrah, and AFTER the flood. .

Doubt, feel free to ask.

help me understand: what’s your reference to Gen 19 for then?

Luke 17:v.28-33
Thank you … now please help me further, since the OT was written for the generation to come (1-Cor 10), can you help me understand how you see the Tower of Babel in that prophetic timeline? After all, Babel has to come before Sodom & Gomorrah.

The material things are figures of spiritual things. The parables of my Lord JESUS are real examples.
Yes but when Jesus spoke parables he also gave their meanings afterwards and those things are a part of canon scripture. Sorry but your imaginings and speculative theories are not. For you to say the each of the Twin Towers were a type of two big economies on the earth....why should ANYONE believe this?

Thank you … now please help me further, since the OT was written for the generation to come (1-Cor 10), can you help me understand how you see the Tower of Babel in that prophetic timeline? After all, Babel has to come before Sodom & Gomorrah.
Greetings
I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

Yes, "Babel has to come before Sodom & Gomorrah", but it is after the flood-Luke 17:26-27, and the answer to your question is in 1Cor.10:v.11:- 11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written(came as figures) for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. - Haven't you read it? - Well, the Tower of Babel is also an example for this generation, and mainly the Twin Towers being constructed to be the gigantic World Trade Center. No surprise, Satan also intends to be the higher, and be like the most High, as is written in Isaiah 14:v.12-15KJV:

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground(compare with Revelation 9:v.1 and so on), which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (Why in the sides of the north? See the why in Psalm 48:v.2)

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Be careful and get ready

Aliens will arrive and beam away all of those that they deem unrepentent to the cause of protecting mother earth.
No aliens, but a very strong wind, understand? GOD makes His angels winds. Hebrews 1:v.7-NASB

You should know the wind the archangel Michael is able to do in the Earth as a whole, and its consequences.

Yes but when Jesus spoke parables he also gave their meanings afterwards and those things are a part of canon scripture. Sorry but your imaginings and speculative theories are not. For you to say the each of the Twin Towers were a type of two big economies on the earth....why should ANYONE believe this?
The material things are figures of spiritual things. Galatians 4:v.22 to31. Check it.

The material things are figures of spiritual things. Galatians 4:v.22 to31. Check it.
All right but Paul the Apostle was just that. An Apostle with the signs of an Apostle, and he stated in 2 Cor 12:12 Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds." Do you have those things following after you? I don't mean to insult you but if you're just one who imagines things and dreams things up people can say anything about anything. Granted the Twin Towers collapsing was a shocking thing but there have been many shocking things that have occurred in the history of men. There was a tower in Jesus day Lk 16:4 that collapsed and many made theories about what all that was about too. Jesus basically remained quiet about it except to say don't think it fell on the ones there because they were worst sinners than you. Two atom bombs being detonated over populations in our time was shocking too. So do we really have to create some grand theory of what really was the significance?

No aliens, but a very strong wind, understand? GOD makes His angels winds. Hebrews 1:v.7-NASB

You should know the wind the archangel Michael is able to do in the Earth as a whole, and its consequences.
Where do you get you malarkey?

First, GOD was/is in control of history, nothing random happens. The United States was the single largest economy on the planet, followed by the European Union. Humanity had just entered a new millennium, from the sixth to the seventh(check it in https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...xactly-240-years-in-the-jewish-calendar.2354/ ) , according Scriptures at the turn of a new Day (2Peter 3:v.8), therefore, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium.

We must remember that the material things are figures of spiritual things. The parables of JESUS are good examples. The World Trade Center was built with two towers. Speaking materially, signifies nothing, nothing more than two large and gigantic buildings.
But analysing deeply the construction and fall of the two towers of the WTC, we cannot ignore a great mystery, that is, the two towers of the WTC signified the most two powerful Economies of the Earth, i.e. the Economies of USA and EU.

Building two towers specifically for the WTC made a certain sense, as did the old Tower of Babel. Biblically, the invisible side of the construction of the two towers of the World Trade Center is that it would represent the two largest economies on the Planet.

The fall of the two towers of the World Trade Center, signified that both Economies would fall in ruin day after day, in the days to come, and upon the earth distress of nations (of the whole earth), with perplexity; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after the things which are coming on the earth. And this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Again: The material things are figures of spiritual things. After the fall of the WTC in the year 2001, there was a sucession of terrible significative events:

1 - Firts the beginning of a New Millennium, precisely the beginning of the first century the seventh and last millennium, so the World would not be the same from 2001 ahead;

2 - Consequently, there was a great Event. God Father ENTERED on His rest as He planned since the beginning of Creation, and JESUS, His only Son, who was sat at right hand of the Father, did sit immediatly on the throne of the Father - Psalms 97 was and is fulfilled literally - and JESUS assumed the government of the whole Universe. Since then JESUS is in control of History, nothing random happens, the Judgment Seat of Christ was/is established to Judge and Punish all the nations, idolaters and wicked nations;

3 - In sequence of the destruction of the WTC, about the World Political System, JESUS punished several Arab nations, and He continues to punish them with great punishments. The destruction of several Arab nations after the destruction of the WTC, was a sequence of chastisings of the idolater nations, beginning by the Islamic Nations, worshipers of Muhammad; The idolater nation called Brazil, dominated by Catholicism, by the idolater Roman Catholic Church, its government are being chastising severaly, this idolater nation is in great distress, its political system is being destroyed and the worst is in the way. The same occurs with Venezuela, in truth, all idolater South America will suffer great punishments from now on.

4 - About material punishments beyond the destruction of the WTC and idolaters Arab nations, worshipers of Mohammed, another idolater nation, Japan, worshiper of an horrible idol, called Bhuda, was punished by a strong Tsunamis, causing great destructions.

5 - About the World Economic System, the fall of the two towers of the World Trade Center in 11/09/2001, it meant the first and immediate great Judgment against a nation when JESUS did sit on the Father's throne. It is true that the material things are figures of spiritual things, that date was a SIGNAL or an event signalyzing unto the Christian people that the two towers of the World Trade Center, which were a symbol of the two largest Economic Powers in the world (USA & EU), both would be destroyed from 09/11/2001 ahead, i.e. from this date on, day after day, and this is fulfilling literally, and will fulfil until the World Economic System be totally destroyed;

6 - The WAR IN UKRAINE is the continuation of the process to DISSOLVE or DISMANTLE all things upon the earth like an IMPLOSION, and this terrible event will carry to another most terrible event, the manifestation of the false messiah-John 5:v.43-47 combined with 2 Thes. 2:v.4 and 11-12, and Revelation 13:v.11- a STRONG DELUSION. .

7 - To punish Israel, the establishment of the Abomination of Desolation is to happen very soon, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved. God - JESUS - shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie, that they all might be damned who believed not in the truth, in JESUS, the true Messiah, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Peter 3:v.5 to 12

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the KINGDOMS of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready
First off, there were SEVEN buildings constructed, not just two. THREE of them fell to the ground.

Secondly, the towers symbolized the BEAST system which is antithetical to God's system due to the fact that the beast system isn't based upon honest commerce, but corrupt financialization. The Beast system doesn't produce anything. It isn't productive at all. It is only destructive. It destroys real wealth and views debt as an asset.

The destruction of the towers symbolizes the destruction of that beast system.

All right but Paul the Apostle was just that. An Apostle with the signs of an Apostle, and he stated in 2 Cor 12:12 Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds." Do you have those things following after you?
Yes, Paul Apostle fought a good fight, He finished his course, and have kept the faith. It is wonderful to know and understand that the very Word of God is that it has the greatest testimony of the valiante / valuable man who was Paul in the work of GOD. Well, from myself there is no need to testify of the man of GOD that was Paul Apostle, God's Word speaks louder. By the way, now, even now, in the current time, not only Paul but all Apostles of the Lord, including Mary mother of the Lord, and all believers from the beginning of the Church until the current time will be resurrected, understand?

In LITERAL fulfillment of the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- as it was revealed to Isaiah, "the dead shall live...yeah, the dead shall live, awake and sing, you that dwell in dust, for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, the earth shall cast out the dead. By the way, Daniel also prophesied about this resurrection in the current time. Daniel 12:v.1-13. Check it. The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel -MICHAEL-, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:1 Thes.4:v.16.

In the other hand, Isaiah also prophesied, saying: Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. (Indignation? Romans 2:v.5-17. Check it.) For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. - Praise the LORD -

As for me, from my own person I will not testify, for not he that commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends, understand?
I don't mean to insult you but if you're just one who imagines things and dreams things up people can say anything about anything. Granted the Twin Towers collapsing was a shocking thing but there have been many shocking things that have occurred in the history of men. There was a tower in Jesus day Lk 16:4 that collapsed and many made theories about what all that was about too. Jesus basically remained quiet about it except to say don't think it fell on the ones there because they were worst sinners than you.
First, GOD was/is in control of history, nothing random happens. The United States was the single largest economy on the planet, followed by the European Union. Humanity had just entered a new millennium, from the sixth to the seventh (check it in https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...xactly-240-years-in-the-jewish-calendar.2354/ ) , according Scriptures at the turn of a new Day (2Peter 3:v.8), therefore, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium.

The fall of the two towers of the World Trade Center signified that both Economies -USA AND EU- would fall in ruin day after day, in the days to come, and upon the earth distress of nations (of the whole earth), with perplexity; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after the things which are coming on the earth. And this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Take a look in the content of the posts 1 and 2 for better understanding of the punishments against the wicked nations in this current time. There will no escape, indeed there will not be forgiveness.
And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath -GOD's wrath - is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Two atom bombs being detonated over populations in our time was shocking too. So do we really have to create some grand theory of what really was the significance?
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? For who hath stood in the counsel of the Lord, and hath perceived and heard His Word? who hath marked His Word, and heard it? Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked. The anger of the Lord shall not return, until He have executed, and till He have performed the thoughts of His heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly - Jeremiah 23:v.18-20.

They have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind/storms. Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap-Gal.6:v.7

Get ready. What I tell you, I tell to all: Get ready.

First off, there were SEVEN buildings constructed, not just two. THREE of them fell to the ground.

Secondly, the towers symbolized the BEAST system which is antithetical to God's system due to the fact that the beast system isn't based upon honest commerce, but corrupt financialization. The Beast system doesn't produce anything. It isn't productive at all. It is only destructive. It destroys real wealth and views debt as an asset.

The destruction of the towers symbolizes the destruction of that beast system.

The Twin Towers—the original World Trade Center (the North Tower) at 1,368 feet (417 m); and 2 World Trade Center (the South Tower) at 1,362 feet (415.1 m)—were the tallest buildings in the world.

Speaking materially, signifies nothing, nothing more than two large and gigantic buildings, like the Tower of Babel. Genesis 11:v.4-7:

4 They said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language(today the language of the father of lie); and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

THE SAME WILL OCCUR NOW WITH ALL KIND OF STRUCTURES OF THE WHOLE EARTH, THE WHOLE WORLD OF DEVIL; BE THEM RELIGIOUS, AND POLITIC, AND ECONOMIC, AND SOCIAL, AND CULTURAL, AND SO ON ... SEE ABOVE POST 21

But analysing deeply the construction and fall of the two towers of the WTC, we cannot ignore a great mystery, that is, the two towers of the WORD TRADE CENTER signified the most TWO powerful Economies of the Earth, i.e. the Economies of USA and EU, that will fall by complete. It's prophetic: 2Peter 3:v.7
https://forums.anglican.net/threads/thoughts-on-crucifixes.4656/page-6#post-57775 post #111

World Trade Center
Only Super members may use images.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Twin Towers
Correction: THREE towers came down that day.
—the original World Trade Center (the North Tower) at 1,368 feet (417 m); and 2 World Trade Center (the South Tower) at 1,362 feet (415.1 m)—were the tallest buildings in the world.

Speaking materially, signifies nothing,
Then why are you presenting material facts about the twin towers?

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, now a sharp Sword and a rod of iron, understand?
Any fool with eyes and common sense can see what's happening all over the world. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Since you're more into ignoring what others post and feel like posting just to hear your head roar, I'll simply treat you as you would want to be treated: Ignored.

Any fool with eyes and common sense can see what's happening all over the world. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Since you're more into ignoring what others post and feel like posting just to hear your head roar, I'll simply treat you as you would want to be treated: Ignored.
The message posted was not only for those which you have said they are"fool with eyes and can see" the happenings of the end' time, but it is also for those made of the dust of the earth which have eyes and ears, but they don't see neither hear, understand?

The nations will be angry because GOD's wrath is come and are already falling upon them, for the time that He will destroy them which destroy the earth arrived, understand? As was above said , GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens. In fact, the GOD's target was to destroy the main symbol of the powerful men linked to the world's trade, the World Trade Center, as a signal of the bankruptcy and dissolution reserved to all the nations of the current time. And the main symbol were the two most significant and tallest buildings, the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, in the turn of this new millennium, as it was also in Eden.

And now, not only the whole COUNTRY of USA will fall as fell the two towers, but even the WHOLE WORLD. GOD will destroy them which destroy the earth in this beginning of this new millennium, understand? that is the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day. JESUS said: "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth". The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abideth on him.

The wicked men will appeal to a messiah, and GOD will send first a false messiah, a STRONG DELUSION, and they will worship him as soon as he manifests himself in Israel in the days to come, as being God.

Get ready, you and all people around the world.

Woe of the inhabitants of the earth.

Back