My God My God why have you forsaken Me ?

not a Lie to me but from U because u have no knowledge nor any understanding as to what each are saying. see this link https://forums.carm.org/threads/jesus-the-echad.3532/page-6#post-308470:~:text=Add bookmark-,#109,-"The Arm of

and yes u dodge the question again, you cannot answer a yes or no question, afterward one can explain. and that rambling... hopeless.

:ninja:
Well I will take what Jesus said of himself and his God over your beliefs from personal opinions every time.

And what question is in question?

Can you answer a simple yes or no? Did God send Jesus to show you His way to be like Him and perfect as your Father in heaven imperfect and to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, holy, pure, and without sin as Jesus was in the Father or not?

Yes or No?

JonHawk said:
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. [In whom we have redemption]
For in him all things were created. Col 1:14-15
101G said:
see my point now...... this is so easy, and yet for some ... so sad.
It's all a matter of perspective, for some it's sad u cee, because they stumble, being disobedient to the word, do not believe. (1 Peter 2:8)

“I assure you that whoever hears my word and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life and won’t come under judgment but has passed from death into life." John 5:24
Can you answer a simple yes or no? Did God send Jesus to show you His way to be like Him and perfect as your Father in heaven imperfect...
My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with Me; Psalm 101:6
Walk in My presence, and be perfect. Gen 17:1
And what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God and was accepted by Him. Rom 4:3

Last edited:
Well I will take what Jesus said of himself and his God over your beliefs from personal opinions every time.

And what question is in question?

Can you answer a simple yes or no? Did God send Jesus to show you His way to be like Him and perfect as your Father in heaven imperfect and to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, holy, pure, and without sin as Jesus was in the Father or not?

Yes or No?
NO, .... (smile) ........ o_O now update your statement above ..... :eek: YIKES!

JonHawk said:
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. [In whom we have redemption]
Yes just as Adam receieved the invisible God, Abraham received the invisible God, Moses received the invisible God, Jesus receieved the invisible God in Matt 3:16, 120 receieved the invisible God and so do all today who has received the same invisible God for God is Love. Just as with Moses he didnt see God all he saw of the God who is Love is where he had been. Nor can anyone else see Love, but you cane see where Love has been and experience God in you yourself.

But because the God of Love that you cant see is gnostic heresy for you, you cant even see where He has been.
Yes and sent the ones He has created to show you the way to the creator just as He sent Jesus to show you His way that is gnostic heresy for you.
It's all a matter of perspective, for some it's sad u cee, because they stumble, being disobedient to the word, do not believe. (1 Peter 2:8)
It is a matter of perspective, Either one see God as Jesus did or you dont.
“I assure you that whoever hears my word and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life and won’t come under judgment but has passed from death into life." John 5:24
Bing, the God who sent Jesus and us all the same who is like Him and in His same image same mind of Christ as Jesus had of the Father. We are Gods anointed ones.
My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with Me; Psalm 101:6
Yes He in me and I in Him are one, John 17.
Walk in My presence, and be perfect. Gen 17:1
Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father is perfect is impossible for you because of the sin that you say you are of. Thats Paul talking through you for Paul is your way not Jesus at all.
And what did Jesus say? All who will let thew Father in that door has received form Jesus same Father God and we walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, holey, pure, and without sin.
And what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God and was accepted by Him. Rom 4:3
And what did Jesus say? All who will let thew Father in that door has received from Jesus same Father God and we walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, holey, pure, and without sin.

JonHawk said:
Thats Paul talking through you for Paul is your way not Jesus at all.
Paul witnessed about Jesus Christ, who assured us that, "Because I live, you will live also." John 14:19
And now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
Yes and sent the ones He has created to show you the way to the creator just as He sent Jesus to show you His way that is gnostic heresy for you.
Yet from your own double talking mouth you said you rejected those who came before you who proclaimed the word and chose your gnostic delusions:
We are Gods anointed ones. Yes He in me and I in Him are one, John 17.
If you were united in Christ my slippery gnostic friend, you would have partaken in Christ's death and resurrection and would have been of the household of faith. Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, Eph 2:18-20
Nor can anyone else see Love, but you cane see where Love has been and experience God in you yourself.
They have known that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. John 17:23
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8

Paul witnessed about Jesus Christ, who assured us that, "Because I live, you will live also." John 14:19
And now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

Yet from your own double talking mouth you said you rejected those who came before you who proclaimed the word and chose your gnostic delusions:

If you were united in Christ my slippery gnostic friend, you would have partaken in Christ's death and resurrection and would have been of the household of faith. Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, Eph 2:18-20

They have known that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. John 17:23
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8
If God did mean what He said for you to be like Him and in His same image and perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as he commands of you and what you should be like Him -- it is a great ingratitude and very difficult question for you and many here in this forum.

For you nor many here can answer the question of -- what if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him that you do not believe and is aimless gnosticism?

JonHawk said:

Gary Mac said: I was not built on the apostles and prophets...,

For you nor many here can answer the question of -- what if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him that you do not believe and is aimless gnosticism?
Aimless gnosticism is rejecting the One He sent.
He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5:15-18

JonHawk said:

He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5:15-18
My Goal was God Himself just as it was Jesus goal in Matt 3:16 onward. Your goal is to make your gods obey you in your beliefs for to you the ways of God and Jesus Christ to be like them but because as you state they are double talkers out from their own mouths who demand you have from God that what Jesus did.

You really should think about why you cant follow Jesus to the Father, there is a reason that you dont and you know why that you dont. You are out to discredit the ways of God in Christ accusing them of gnostic double talkers when they are quoted His ways for you, that you may know Him as well as Jesus know Him and we all know Him who has received the same from Him as Jesus and these others did that you know noting of and make yourself look even more the fool to God Himself.

JonHawk said:

My Goal was God Himself just as it was Jesus goal in Matt 3:16 onward. Your goal is to make your gods obey you in your beliefs for to you ... they are double talkers out from their own mouths who demand you have from God that what Jesus did... and make yourself look even more the fool
For we too were once foolish,...But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, 5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we did in righteousness, but in accordance with His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He richly poured out upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior, Titus 3

JonHawk said:
He did the same with Jim Jones and David Koresh who said they witnessed about Jesus Christ and assured them the same thing.
Now that I have received from God that what Jesus and these others did by His same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus is His promise to us all who will obey and receive Him as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16, this is how He does it in man, but because His ways are gnosticism for you you go without Him manifest in you. Born again.
Nor was Jesus built on the apostles. We are built on obeying God as Jesus did.
Sorry dude but Christ cannot die, Gods same anointing who makes us saints started in Adam and all down to this day who has received Gods anointing, which is Christ in us.

All men die someday and the very reason Jesus is no longer with us but Gods anointing goes on and on in all who will theirselves to Him.

You just never have been Gods anointed by His Spirit to know who God and Jesus was and who Christ is.
Indeed we do. It is those who refuse Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 who do not love Him and refuse to accept Him as Jesus did.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
You sure try!
Neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8
No one can separate anyone from the Love of God for He loves all, it is those who reject His Love who are without the God who is Love.
That is exactly what I keep telling you in your accusations of Jesus and God being gnostic for you.
He died because of sin he was accused of. These saw Jesus as empty gnosticism as well as you do.
For we too were once foolish,
You still are.
...But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, 5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we did in righteousness, but in accordance with His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He richly poured out upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior, Titus 3
Not through Jesus at all but through the same One who came to Jesus and spend to him the same as He did in me.

Jesus didnt come to save you, he came that ye might be saved, but he can save you if you will follow him to the One who does the saving as He saved Jesus from the laws of the temples in Matt 3:16. Which Matt 3:16 might as well not exist for your gnostic account of Matt 3:16.

JonHawk said:
He did the same with David Koresh and Jim Jones who said they witnessed about Jesus Christ and assured them the same thing.
Koresh was too busy trying to convince them that he was the messiah and Jim Jones slipped them the mickey.
Now that I have received from God that what Jesus and these others did by His same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus is His promise to us all who will obey and receive Him as Jesus did.
And since you love your gnostic deeds of darkness, you refuse to come to Jesus that you may have life.
Nor was Jesus built on the apostles. We are built on obeying God as Jesus did. Sorry dude but Christ cannot die,
He was also raised from the dead sorry gnostic.
25 And then He said to them, “You foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to come into His glory?” 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the Prophets, He explained to them the things written about Himself in all the Scriptures. Luke 24
You just never have been Gods anointed by His Spirit to know who God and Jesus was and who Christ is.
The true light is already shining; The truth is seen in Jesus Christ and in you;
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
You still are [foolish]

Not through Jesus at all ...

Jesus didnt come to save you, ....
Let God be true, and every gnostic a liar. Rom 3:4

Koresh was too busy trying to convince them that he was the messiah and Jim Jones slipped them the mickey.
Paul does the very same using trickery just as these did and even stated that he did to get you to follow him instead of Jesus in his ways in the Father.
And since you love your gnostic deeds of darkness, you refuse to come to Jesus that you may have life.
Because I have followed Jesus to the Father as God sent him to lead me to His ways is darkness for you and refuse to follow Jesus to the Father for to you the ways of Jesus in the Father is gnostic deeds of darkness just as you just stated!
He was also raised from the dead sorry gnostic.
Then why are you waiting for him to come out from it someday and save you? You cant answer that can you?
25 And then He said to them, “You foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
You dont believe a word of that prophet Jesus who was very clear what you must do in order to be of his God that obeyed, prayed to and said sent him to lead YOU to Him.
26 Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to come into His glory?”
No it isn't necessary if people would only cling to his ways in the Father instead of calling his ways gnostic deeds of darkness who suffers the Christ for sure.

27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the Prophets, He explained to them the things written about Himself in all the Scriptures. Luke 24
Yes just as the prophet Jesus explain how and what it is to be in the Father as he was in the Father but to you his prophecy off the promise that HGod will come to you if you repent instead of accusing Jesus in his ways in the Father of being gnostic deeds of darkness

The true light is already shining; The truth is seen in Jesus Christ and in you;
That is what I keep trying to tell you but you keep accusing him of gnostic deeds of darkness

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
I do indeed!
Let God be true, and every gnostic a liar. Rom 3:4
But you won't -- for to you Gods way in Jesus is gnostic deeds of darkness just as you accuse his ways in the Father is gnostic sin for you.

that's not what I asked, again, A. is the Son biological, yes or no. and B. is not the Son the Father in Flesh. yes or No?

answer please,

Jesus was in the flesh for 33 years, but He has returned to heaven to share the glory which He and the Father had together before the world began

25 And then He said to them, “You foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to come into His glory?” 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the Prophets, He explained to them the things written about Himself in all the Scriptures. Luke 24

You dont believe a word of that prophet Jesus who was very clear what you must do in order to be of his God that obeyed, prayed to and said sent him to lead YOU to Him.

Then why are you waiting for him to come out from it someday and save you? You cant answer that can you?
Since He has been raised, Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. ...

For Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, 6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are;

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts..."Heb 3:1-8

Jesus was in the flesh for 33 years, but He has returned to heaven to share the glory which He and the Father had together before the world began
GINOLJC, TO ALL
first, thanks for the reply, second this is well known. but the question is this, as you said, "Jesus was in the flesh for 33 years", so before the 33 he was Spirit all the time, correct, as you said, and is true, "but He has returned to heaven to share the glory which He and the Father had together before the world began" so, A. the Lord Jesus was not anyone's biological Son. but B. is now what I want to speak with you about. because you used the term "SHARE" concerning his GLORY .... "WITH" .... the Father. this "SHARING" of Glory, is it as "ANOTHER" which the Greeks describe as G243 Allos, or G2087 heteros? because the bible clearly states that God is a PLURALITY of himself in Genesis 1:1. and in Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
here the term "Fellow" means "ANOTHER",
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

so, the KJV can translate Fellow as "ANOTHER"
now the question is this, "is this plurality, (which is a ECHAD), is it in G243 Allos, or G2087 heteros?

now my source, the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, for this term "ANOTHER" as a plurality of God in a ECHAD, as the EQUAL "SHARE" as describe in Phil 2:6 is this,

[ 1,,G243 G2087 ,allos heteros ] have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros), John 14:16.

so, in "SHARING" this Glory, is the Son, the G243 of God the Father, or is he G2087 of God the Father?

will be looking for your response. thanks in advance.

PICJAG,101G.

ps, "but He has returned to heaven to share the glory which He and the Father had together before the world began"

Christ promised to send "another Comforter", John 14:16.
That He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth— I will come to you. John 14:16-18
ps, "but He has returned to heaven to share the glory which He and the Father had together before the world began"
We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all God’s people—because of the blessed hope stored in heaven for you when you heard the word of truth beforehand—which has come to you as it has in all the world;
[That the world may know that You have sent Me, John 17:23]
In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world—just as it has been doing among you since the day
you heard it and truly understood God’s grace. Col 1:4-6

Grace and peace be with you, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
Because of the truth which remains in us and will be with us forever.

Last edited:
It is King David who is saying "Why have you forsaken me", so the context is during the life of David, perhaps he is lamenting his male lover Jonathan.

101G said:

That He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth— I will come to you. John 14:16-18
Great, is this not the Lord JESUS? did he not say in Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so, is not the Lord Jesus the COMFORTER/THE HOLY SPIRIT? John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

did he not come on the day of Pentecost?

101G said:
101G said:
We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all God’s people—because of the blessed hope stored in heaven for you when you heard the word of truth beforehand—which has come to you as it has in all the world;
In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world—just as it has been doing among you since the day

Grace and peace be with you, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
101G said:

Great, is this not the Lord JESUS? did he not say in Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so, is not the Lord Jesus the COMFORTER/THE HOLY SPIRIT? John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." did he not come on the day of Pentecost?
Just as He promised long ago Acts 3:19-21

Now that we are in the faith, we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the promise; Gal 3:25-29

Just as He promised long ago Acts 3:19-21

Now that we are in the faith, we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the promise; Gal 3:25-29
yes, who is the Holy Ghost/Spirit as said, now the same apostle Peter, on the promise. Acts 2:37 "Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?" Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

is the Lord still calling today? yes, then he is for us and u today.

Back