Circular Reasoning

He did not establish any institution, He never even built a building. Real believers know each other and they do not have to be in the same denomination. Once again you prove RCs do not know Jesus. They know of Him but are sadly lacking in knowing Him, if they think He would have anything to do with an evil institution that allows children to be harmed and that sin hidden,
If the church is invisible and it is bible alone, then Christ failed to keep his promises.

Mathew 28:19-20

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Instead, he allowed it to become rudderless for the 1500 years it took to invent the printing press and to disseminate the Bible?

If the church is invisible and it is bible alone, then Christ failed to keep his promises.

Mathew 28:19-20

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Instead, he allowed it to become rudderless for the 1500 years it took to invent the printing press and to disseminate the Bible?
It is only RCs who cannot see the real church. Christ has never failed real believers and the real church. The RCC has failed look at how they allowed children to be tortured, nuns raped, had leaders who fathered children outside marriage, covered it up. These are just the latest scandals, there have been many scandals throughout its history. The long lines of popes is a joke - incest, orgies, greed, condoning torture, wars and murder, paying to become popes, digg up their predecessors and the present one blesses an goddess and goes to pagan ceremonies and you think your church was established by Jesus. The fruit screams out how wrong you are.

Jesus is with every real believer to the very end of age, not an evil institution full of bad leaders, false teachers who do not meet the scriptural leadership requirements.

RCs just bury their heads in the sand and then justify it all by saying we are all sinners, look over there, Jesus had Judas, their are tares. They totally ignore 1 Cor 5:11 which is about weeding.

All born again believers make up the church. Not one denomination. Especially one teaching doctrines which can't be found in scripture, and the one who teaches another gospel than the one the apostles taught.
are all denominations of the same faith and practice? ('one lord, one faith, one baptism)'
what is the guarantee that a religious institution teaches the same gospel the apostles taught?

He did not establish any institution, He never even built a building. Real believers know each other and they do not have to be in the same denomination. Once again you prove RCs do not know Jesus. They know of Him but are sadly lacking in knowing Him, if they think He would have anything to do with an evil institution that allows children to be harmed and that sin hidden,
any believer can join worship service in any christian church despite differences in faith and practice? i do not think so!

Are you the authority who will decide which is a false church or not?
Oh a child can read and comprehend the bulk of scripture, maybe ask a child. Most RCs seem to be bereft of reading comprehesion and discernment skills. That is sad. It shows in their false witness and inane questions.

Oh a child can read and comprehend the bulk of scripture, maybe ask a child. Most RCs seem to be bereft of reading comprehesion and discernment skills. That is sad. It shows in their false witness and inane questions.
a child is your authority in biblical interpretations?

i follow the authority used by god to determine which writings were authentic or false hence inspired or not.

what about you?
Good to know since I thought you followed the romanist religion. But since they included 7 books in their bible that are not inspired I guess you gave up on them. Don't blame you!

i follow the authority used by god to determine which writings were authentic or false hence inspired or not.

what about you?
No you follow the RCC and is not the authority used by God for anything. It is the authority of Satan, that is why there are so many evl leaders. In other words you have nothing and that is why you writings include non inspired books.

So you have an authority that is greater than the authority of the Holy Spirit Who had scripture written. WOW! Does God have to worship that one with higher authority than Him?
it is the holy spirit as promised by the founder that will guide his church to all truth...

“I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you for ever. The spirit of truth … he shall abide with you, and shall be in you” (John, xiv, 16, 17). “But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you” (ibid., 26). “But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth” (John, xvi, 13).

Back