Flesh and Blood in Heaven

how does that address my post that mental processes are not the same as being in a different realm?
You might get a vision of God's truth. but that is not the same as being where the vision depicts.
If I have a mental image of London, because I was just there, I am not actually in London just because I can see it in my mind. Life is real and practical. And if God does not do the miraculous then we should speak of these matters reasonab

Mental prosess ? I Cor 2 : natural/ soulish vs spiritual. It is not universally the same, also Matt 13 and Prodigal Son Story. This why 1 Cor 15 talks about transformation of soul into spirit.
"12For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."

Again, you cite

The event you describe took place onceand only to Jesus, no one else who John baptized had that experience.
And no, going underwater does not transfer youto another realm, or make you in touch with another realm. John's baptism was a confession of sin and the need for cleansing. The Baptism of Jesus represents dying under water and rising to a new life. But both are rituals, not actual spiritual transactions

Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 receives the same from God as he did. One can’t know God at all without the same in you from God Himself. Jesus referred to this change as born again a renewing of the mind that only God Himself opens in man.

it is noting new, Adam was the first to experience from God Himself to become like Him, Gen 3;22. Same thing happened in Jesus. same in Abraham, Moses, 120 and all today who God is manifest Himself in us. As I said one cant know God nor His heaven without the same revelation from God Himself opening up to you who He is and His heaven. Jesus was no exception.

JonHawk said:
The angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph and said, ... what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” Matt 1:20-21 The Lamb of God John 1:29
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet Isaiah 7:14 They will call him Immanuel” which means “God with us. Matt 1:22-23
And for those who trust in Him, He shall be as a Sanctuary, [Coming to Him as to a Living Stone, 1 Peter 2:4] but a stone of stumbling for those who do not believe;
To the covenant and to the testimony! If anyone does not speak according to the Word, there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:14-20
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. Matt 16:28
The Lord is exalted; Isaiah 52:13 He rises to comfort you; For the Lord is faithful to His promises. Blessed are all those who trust in Him. Isa 3:18
Even the winds and the waves obey Him! Matt 8:27 He calms the storm, So that its waves are still. Give thanks to the Lord for His goodness; Psalm 107:29-32
Ask your elders, they will tell you how He gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel. Deut 32:8
Jesus referred to this change as born again a renewing of the mind that only God Himself opens in man....As I said one cant know God nor His heaven without the same revelation from God Himself opening up to you who He is and His heaven. Jesus was no exception.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).
Now to Him Who is able to strengthen you in the faith which is in accordance with my Gospel and the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ (the Messiah), according to the revelation (the unveiling) of the mystery of the plan of redemption which was kept in silence and secret for long ages,26 But is now revealed through the prophetic Scriptures and made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, [to gather them through faith in Christ Jesus].27 To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen (so be it). Romans 16:24-27

Last edited:
Mental prosess ? I Cor 2 : natural/ soulish vs spiritual. It is not universally the same, also Matt 13 and Prodigal Son Story. This why 1 Cor 15 talks about transformation of soul into spirit.
"12For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."
no idea what you are making a point about, sorry

Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 receives the same from God as he did. One can’t know God at all without the same in you from God Himself. Jesus referred to this change as born again a renewing of the mind that only God Himself opens in man.

it is noting new, Adam was the first to experience from God Himself to become like Him, Gen 3;22. Same thing happened in Jesus. same in Abraham, Moses, 120 and all today who God is manifest Himself in us. As I said one cant know God nor His heaven without the same revelation from God Himself opening up to you who He is and His heaven. Jesus was no exception.
being born again is NOT the same as the renewing of the mind, Two concepts, two events
Being born again is a one time event. The renewing is a daily process

leaving this physical frame and to have an experience with Him is not strange at all..
for the soul is not part of this body or its mind.

the natural "mind" is not of God, yet many confuse its "mental" processes with the spiritual,
because they believe the soul is the mind...
the soul lives in the heart and can hear Him and
the hearts thoughts and intents are not those of the mind (carnal self) or its mental 'processes.'

when the soul is in Him listening to Him,
that is His mind leading that humble sweet soul
and not the flesh and its mind anymore getting in between..
because that is what the mind does... get in between.

leaving this physical frame and to have an experience with Him is not strange at all..
for the soul is not part of this body or its mind.

the natural "mind" is not of God, yet many confuse its "mental" processes with the spiritual,
because they believe the soul is the mind...
the soul lives in the heart and can hear Him and
the hearts thoughts and intents are not those of the mind (carnal self) or its mental 'processes.'
Basicslly agree except it may be of God but it is not the final product, in meanwhile can be heavily manipulated by demonic energies, e.g. situation in the world right now.

Ask your elders, they will tell you how He gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel. Deut 32:8

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).
Now to Him Who is able to strengthen you in the faith which is in accordance with my Gospel and the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ (the Messiah), according to the revelation (the unveiling) of the mystery of the plan of redemption which was kept in silence and secret for long ages,26 But is now revealed through the prophetic Scriptures and made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, [to gather them through faith in Christ Jesus]. 27 To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen (so be it). Romans 16:24-27
Gary Mac said:
Jesus referred to this change as born again a renewing of the mind that only God Himself opens in man....As I said one cant know God nor His heaven without the same revelation from God Himself opening up to you who He is and His heaven.
You have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel; Eph 3

Basically agree except it may be of God but it is not the final product, in meanwhile can be heavily manipulated by demonic energies, e.g. situation in the world right now.
see in red...
the culmination will be at the Change...when we receive our glorified being from God : )

edit...
yes the soul is constantly oppressed and bullied by demonic energies...
trying to sway her back into its (carnal) mind

Last edited:
I d only add how the soul is not the same as the natural..
for the natural and its mind and its consciousness is of the flesh
but the soul belongs to God...

I d only add how the soul is not the same as the natural..
for the natural and its mind and its consciousness is of the flesh
but the soul belongs to God...
I know it, i use it this way because NT translation - interpretation choose this meaning, so, many people follow this. It should be ' of soul' , imo. (i used to refer it as psychic vs pneumatic issue but it confused a lot of people).

Last edited:
I know it, i use it this way because NT translation - interpretation choose this meaning, so, many people follow this. It should be ' of soul' , imo. (i used to refer it as pychic vs pneumatic issue but it confused a lot of people).
yes

it was augustine , who
being demonized, always equated the soul to sin and the mind ("carnal" mind!)
to something superior to the soul...
anyway... what a mess he made by placing greek theology on top of God

psuche is the Self or carnal mind.. which tries to direct the soul (demonically)
but augustine viewed that as from God

npsh is the soul from God.. that is oppressed by that 'mind'

many think these are synonymous*

*stockholm syndrome perhaps

Last edited:
and i wonder what mind scholars are usually using to try and piece together
their own opinions of scripture..
um.
and then when they agree among themselves as to their 'own opinions'
they claim thats what God said..

meanwhile some of those (the same so called experts
many christians bow to)
dont believe in Christ's resurrection.

Last edited:
because by their 'ego' and intellect
they never understood even one word God has said to us.

not one concept did they understand...

so they would never understand what you wrote about
leaving this body and having an experience with God..

because all they know is this body and its carnal mind

mentioning demonic energies to almost anyone and
they will just zone out..
since they believe sin is a mental process
and not related to actual malevolent beings
trying to hurt the soul

Last edited:
being born again is NOT the same as the renewing of the mind, Two concepts, two events
No if you have receieved from Goid His same mind then you are born of God. If you have not received from God His same mind, or Spirit it is called, then you cant know God at all. Yioyu have been programmed to believe like man instead of like God.
Being born again is a one time event. The renewing is a daily process
No it isn't at all. Born again is a one time gift of God it isn't something you erase and start over the next day LOL.. And once you have received His truths, there is no erasing it from your mind, but you can refuse His ways.

Either God has come to you and gave you His mind, knowledge, as He did in Jesus and renewed His mind, or you have not received from God at all and follow mans laws for traditions instead.

You havent been born of God have you? But when or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3, instead of your current religious beliefs about a god.

Gods mind is a gift we receieve, and if you do recieve Him as Jesus did, you to will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and that corruption will truing into incorruption and you will walk as He walks in His same lifht. Until that happens in you where your mind gains His same mind, you never will know God at all. All that you will know is what someone else says about Him and that is so obvious in your beliefs from man that born again is not to have the mind of the Father.

The reason Jesus said ye must be born again is because he experienced what that is from God Himself in Matt 3:16. The one you seem to be rejecting in favor of mans interpretations instead of getting it from God Himself as Jesus did, as Adam did, Gen 3:22, as Abraham did, as Moses did, as 120 did all of these were born again by Gods Spirit, mind, to have your mind anointed of God, which is Christ in you no different from the anointing Jesus received from God His anointing. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God by His same Spirit, and we all who has received the same are no different at alll from what Jesus had in the Father. If you are different from Him then you have not been born of God at all.

ps. to my last post.... many christians are misled by pharisees...

..but He will send His 144k as witnesses to them during trib
and He will bring them to Him and get them out of here...

Back