The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Paul was a little off in his assessment. Jesus was clear that the kingdom of God, heaven, the place God resides does not come with observation but is within you. That is why I follow what Jesus said instead of Paul in what he said about him. The resurrection of Christ, Gods anointing, is within all who has received him from that grave people hold him in and waiting for him to rise someday from it.
FYI Gary, true born again believers know for a Fact from Jesus' own say so in John 2:19-22 & Luke 24:39, that He rose from His grave in EARLY Sunday morning in Nisan ( April ) of 33 AD! His ( God the Son, our High Priest ) Glorious physical supernatural Immortal body of Flesh & Bones is seated at the right hand side of the Majesty ( God the Father ) in the 3rd Heaven on GOD's throne ( Hebrews 8:1 )! Case closed on Gary's twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of GOD's scriptures! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Gary's twisted view is that Jesus is ONLY a man and NOT God the Word of John 1:1 also, who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! All these posted AS IS scriptures of GOD, CLEARLY rebukes Gary's Twisted view as per God's say so in 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture!

Last edited:
Past incarnations? Jesus became God incarnate in Matt 3:16. Incarnate is God coming into man from the outward inward and all are God incarnate who has received from God the same as came into Jesus.
Past incarnations? Jesus became God incarnate in Matt 3:16. Incarnate is God coming into man from the outward inward and all are God incarnate who has received from God the same as came into Jesus.
Some Gnostics say Zarathustra was one...

Some Gnostics say Zarathustra was one...
I cant speak for others only of my own life who God came and made me like Himself and in His same image by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

I really do not care what others believe for their gods, what matters to me is obedience to the One who Jesus was obedient to and recieve from God Himself, not what others say about Him.

If you took everything out of the Bible except what Jesus said of himself and his God as a son of God and remove all the opinions of these testimonies who had their own dealings with God or a religious belief such as Paul demonstrated, you would have a whole different bible for Jesus is the ways of the Father, not Paul, not John, not Peter James, not any preacher, for they all have a different perspective and account for their own understandings.

Jesus is my way whether that settles with you or not.

FYI Gary, true born again believers know for a Fact from Jesus' own say so in John 2:19-22 & Luke 24:39, that He rose from His grave in EARLY Sunday morning in Nisan ( April ) of 33 AD! His ( God the Son, our High Priest ) Glorious physical supernatural Immortal body of Flesh & Bones is seated at the right hand side of the Majesty ( God the Father ) in the 3rd Heaven on GOD's throne ( Hebrews 8:1 )! Case closed on Gary's twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of GOD's scriptures! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Gary's twisted view is that Jesus is ONLY a man and NOT God the Word of John 1:1 also, who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! All these posted AS IS scriptures of GOD, CLEARLY rebukes Gary's Twisted view as per God's say so in 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture!
If you dont believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, then just say you dont believe Jesus instead of all this stuff you try and veil over for not having God in yourself.

I cant speak for others only of my own life who God came and made me like Himself and in His same image by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

I really do not care what others believe for their gods, what matters to me is obedience to the One who Jesus was obedient to and recieve from God Himself, not what others say about Him.

If you took everything out of the Bible except what Jesus said of himself and his God as a son of God and remove all the opinions of these testimonies who had their own dealings with God or a religious belief such as Paul demonstrated, you would have a whole different bible for Jesus is the ways of the Father, not Paul, not John, not Peter James, not any preacher, for they all have a different perspective and account for their own understandings.

Nobody can blame you for your choice.

Whereas Christ, having offered the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself for sins for all time, sat down [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] at the right hand of God waiting till his enemies are put under Him. Heb 10:12-13
Whom heaven indeed must receive, until all things are renewed; Acts 3:20-21
Since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven; Taking vengeance on gnostics— who reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8
Yes these accuse Him of gnostic lies, rejecting the very one God sent to show you the Father and to these His ways are gnostic lies.
Whoever says he knows Him out to abide in Him;
The old commandment is the word which you have heard [the doctrine of salvation through Jesus Christ].
Yet I am writing you a new commandment, which is true (is realized) in Him and in you, because the darkness (gnostic blindness) is clearing away and the true Light (the revelation of God in Christ Jesus) is already shining. 1 John 2:6-8

If you dont believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, then just say you dont believe Jesus instead of all this stuff you try and veil over for not having God in yourself.
FYI Gary, GOD's AS IS scriptures that I post will NEVER veil your twisted view, it will rebuke it ( your twisted view ) as per His say so in 2 Tim.3:16 as I posted! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Hebrews 1:6+8, no matter where the Kingdom of GOD is! Case closed on your view that Jesus is ONLY a man!

And the Jesus that you follow is a COUNTERFEIT ( just a man only ) because the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man, the FLESH of John 1:14! Case closed!

You can continue to ignore the testimonies as you are doing, at your own demise. After He arose from the dead; He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. To Him all the prophets witness... Acts 10:42-44

'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’...Luke 16:29-31
Gary Mac said:
I was not built on the apostles and prophets, ...
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23
JonHawk said:
Through Jesus you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 1 Peter 1:19-21
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;
Gary Mac said:
Christ is not real for you all you have is a belief, ....
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15
Gary Mac said:
I do reject redemption through Jesus ...
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Gary Mac said:
Had you met the Christ as Jesus did
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31
The Son is the very image of God’s divine nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1:3
As a matter of fact you blatantly ignore Jesus' testimony;

Yet you refuse to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40

Life and Judgment Are Through the Son
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment,
but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

Last edited:
Whoever says he knows Him out to abide in Him;
That is what I keep trying to tell you but because Luke 17:20-21 is a gnostic lie for you, that agnostic spirit will not allow you to abide in Him with He in you and you in Him a sone. John 17.
The old commandment is the word which you have heard [the doctrine of salvation through Jesus Christ].
Note the editing someone added from his own opinions. That editing between the { } that was not in there but added.

The old commandment is the word which you have heard, and you are still living that old and dont have a clue about the new.

Yet I am writing you a new commandment, which is true in Him and in you,
What !!! you mean that He is supposed to be sin you? But because you are agnostic and do not believe that God resides in man that isn't true for you at all.

because the darkness is clearing away and the true Light is already shining. 1 John 2:6-8
Not for you, for to your agnostic beliefs, that light cant shine IN you at all can it?

You can continue to ignore the testimonies as you are doing, at your own demise. After He arose from the dead; He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. To Him all the prophets witness... Acts 10:42-44
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12
The Son is the very image of God’s divine nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1:3
Life and Judgment Are Through the Son Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24
That is what I keep trying to tell you but because Luke 17:20-21 is a gnostic lie for you, that agnostic spirit will not allow you to abide in Him with He in you and you in Him a sone. John 17.

Note the editing someone added from his own opinions. That editing between the { } that was not in there but added.
You keep trying to reject that Jesus is the Christ but you fail miserably.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil.

Last edited:
Life and Judgment Are Through the Son Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

You keep trying to reject that Jesus is the Christ but you fail miserably.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil.
You can continue to ignore the testimonies of Jesus in the Father as you are doing, at your own agnostic demise.

You can continue to ignore the testimonies of Jesus in the Father as you are doing, at your own agnostic demise.
Pick your poison below gary written by the oldest prophet in scripture. The bodily Resurrection was believed and taught early on in scripture.

See how easy it is to refute your unbiblical and gnostic views gary ?

I just did it with a single verse that exposes your heretical teachings about Jesus Resurrected/Glorified body He ascended with and still has in heaven now with the Father and will continue to have throughout all eternity. He is forever God in the flesh , a man with a real tangible human body of flesh and bones.

Job 19:26

New International Version
And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

New Living Translation
And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God!

English Standard Version
And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God,

Berean Standard Bible
Even after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God.

King James Bible
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

New King James Version
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God,

New American Standard Bible
“Even after my skin is destroyed, Yet from my flesh I will see God,

NASB 1995
“Even after my skin is destroyed, Yet from my flesh I shall see God;

NASB 1977

hope this helps !!!

Pick your poison below gary written by the oldest prophet in scripture. The bodily Resurrection was believed and taught early on in scripture.

Oh yes just as the same refuted Jesus for the same reason, he was about the Father being in you as well as I am about the very same.
I just did it with a single verse that exposes your heretical teachings about Jesus Resurrected/Glorified body He ascended with and still has in heaven now with the Father and will continue to have throughout all eternity.
Yep Jesus will be Jesus and God will be God, for God never changes but Jesus did in Matt 3:16 didnt he? I will be who I am for eternity just as Jesus will be. And God will be who He is and never changes, same in Adam that He was in Jesus and all today who knows Him personally as Jesus and Adam and Abraham, Moses, 120 did.
He is forever God in the flesh , a man with a real tangible human body of flesh and bones.
Yes God defiantly is in my flesh. Luke 17:20-21, just as He was in Jesus for Jesus was the temple of God as well. You just dont believe Jesus that his God came to him by His unchangeable Spirit and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man.

I have news for you, Jesus body is no longer with us, but I can guarantee that his Spirit of God remains in us all who has receieved Him as Jesus did.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Standard Bible

King James Bible
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

New King James Version

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

hope this helps !!!
In my body God lives, He is manifest in me, He in me and I in Him are one.

Pick your choice of what Jesus said where the Father lives. John 17. He in me and I in Him are one. Luke 17;20-21 He is within me same as He was in Jesus.

So yes from my flesh I see God, from my Spirit I am like Him, His kingdom, the place God resides.

So which one did you pick? One of your own understanding that posted -- you dont have a clue what it is to see God from your flesh nor do you have a clue how to see Him from your Spirit.

Flesh is destroyed the moment that you recieve from God His Spirit that is not of flesh but is a Spirit, the One you have not seen.

Jesus saw God from his flesh, b ut He receieved Gods mind by His Spirit where God came to that man and opens up the spirit world to Jesus in Matt 3:16. And the reason you have not seen is from lack in receiving the same from Him as Jesus did.

Jesus really is the ways in the Father whether you believe him that he is or not.

BTW -- Jesus was spot on when he said Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me.

Last edited:

I just did it with a single verse that exposes your heretical teachings about Jesus Resurrected/Glorified body He ascended with and still has in heaven now with the Father and will continue to have throughout all eternity. He is forever God in the flesh , a man with a real tangible human body of flesh and bones.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Standard Bible

King James Bible

New King James Version

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

hope this helps !!!
Trance, NDE, dreams, e.t.c. happens where You out of your body, You may visit spirit word when you out of your body then You return into physicality. It is not the same like physical death, permanent separation.

Trance, NDE, dreams, e.t.c. happens where You out of your body, You may visit spirit word when you out of your body then You return into physicality. It is not the same like physical death, permanent separation.
Spirit is not an out of body experience LOL. Spirit means your mind, it is who you are, it is your identity, and your body is subject to your mind, or Spirit the mind is called, and the body does what the Spirit dictates. It isn't an out of body experience at all, our body is the temple of Spirit. Depends on what condition the mind is of. God heals the sick in that regard and makes us exactly as Himself to have His same mind, disposition.

Not may has met God to know that all He is is a Spirit of mind which simply is Love fo rGod is Love and man is the recipient of His mind, anointed of God, which is Christ in you, for Christ means Gods anointed one and either you are anointed of His same mind and like Him with He in you and you inHim as Ione, John 17, or you are not and of another mind.

Spirit is not an out of body experience LOL. Spirit means your mind, it is who you are, it is your identity, and your body is subject to your mind, or Spirit the mind is called, and the body does what the Spirit dictates. It isn't an out of body experience at all, our body is the temple of Spirit. Depends on what condition the mind is of. God heals the sick in that regard and makes us exactly as Himself to have His same mind, disposition.

Not may has met God to know that all He is is a Spirit of mind which simply is Love fo rGod is Love and man is the recipient of His mind, anointed of God, which is Christ in you, for Christ means Gods anointed one and either you are anointed of His same mind and like Him with He in you and you inHim as Ione, John 17, or you are not and of another mind.
Mind is only a ' translation' mechanism.

Back