The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Spirit as in Matt3:16 works through one's mind.
Of course God does not want our minds emty.
Christ within works through one's mind.
Christ is the mind of God, Christ in me is Gods mind, knowledge, be my own knowledge and disposition.

Not many know that God simple is Love. They can read where God is Love but do not believe it, and actually do not believe that man is the temple of God , His anointing of Love, Man walking in His Love, same signs follow us who is of Love. Christians, or so called, for the most part do not follow the ways of Jesus in the Father at all.

God is so simple yet man in his religious beliefs as in all of these different beliefs systems such as Catholic, Mormons, LDS, COCs, AOGs, Pentecostals, etc, has made their gods what they woiukld have their gods be.

The One true God and there is none other, only One who simply is Love, and Love is the same yesterday as is today and will be the same tomorrow. Love is the only perfect thing on this planet that never changes, everything else changes and man is the temple of Love.

Very few has met God and walk as He walks in His same light of Love.

People can argue about their gods and their performances, whether they are here or yet to come where people worship a man as a god instead of actually receiving the same One Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and Love is the only One who can make you like Himself, perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect for Love is the only perfect thing in relation to mankind.

Our world is in the state it is in because the failure of Christians to teach their kids to be like the father of it, Love.

Just look in this very forum how many see His ways of Love as gnostic lies, blaspheme, Why? They have their own gods they have made to answer to them in their own beliefs for a god. If you do not think this is so, just watch how man will see Gods Love as gnostic lies that some here post His ways is gnostic lies. And in reality these are totally antichrist in favor of the gods they can control by their laws for their religious beliefs for a god. And there are many of them in this world.

Christ is the mind of God, Christ in me is Gods mind, knowledge, be my own knowledge and disposition.

Not many know that God simple is Love. They can read where God is Love but do not believe it, and actually do not believe that man is the temple of God , His anointing of Love, Man walking in His Love, same signs follow us who is of Love. Christians, or so called, for the most part do not follow the ways of Jesus in the Father at all.

God is so simple yet man in his religious beliefs as in all of these different beliefs systems such as Catholic, Mormons, LDS, COCs, AOGs, Pentecostals, etc, has made their gods what they woiukld have their gods be.

The One true God and there is none other, only One who simply is Love, and Love is the same yesterday as is today and will be the same tomorrow. Love is the only perfect thing on this planet that never changes, everything else changes and man is the temple of Love.

Very few has met God and walk as He walks in His same light of Love.

People can argue about their gods and their performances, whether they are here or yet to come where people worship a man as a god instead of actually receiving the same One Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and Love is the only One who can make you like Himself, perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect for Love is the only perfect thing in relation to mankind.

Our world is in the state it is in because the failure of Christians to teach their kids to be like the father of it, Love.

Just look in this very forum how many see His ways of Love as gnostic lies, blaspheme, Why? They have their own gods they have made to answer to them in their own beliefs for a god. If you do not think this is so, just watch how man will see Gods Love as gnostic lies that some here post His ways is gnostic lies. And in reality these are totally antichrist in favor of the gods they can control by their laws for their religious beliefs for a god. And there are many of them in this world.
Not exactly love, Agape -care. God will never stop caring, Gnosticism is method of knowing God. It used to be a lot to know to be Gnostic. We !ost bulk of information, but Spirit and Truth remain.

First, our new bodies will be indestructible. First Corinthians 15:42 says, “So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.” Throughout the history of time as we know it, there has only been one body not subject to corruption—the body of the Lord Jesus. Psalm 16:10 says prophetically of Him, “You will not leave my soul in Sheol, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.” Jesus was buried, but on the third day He came out of the grave. His body incurred no corruption.

Our present bodies wear out and grow old, but our resurrection bodies will never wear out or grow old. They will have no capacity for deterioration or decay. Your new body will be designed for eternity. It will not be subject to accident, disease, aging, or death. It will be pain-free and disease-free. It will never wear out and never die; it will outlive the stars.

The exclamation point to this truth is found in Romans 6:8–9, where the resurrection body of Jesus is described: “Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him”.

Notice those words about Jesus: He cannot die again.

From the moment He arose from the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea on Easter Sunday, there is one thing Jesus Christ cannot do. He did it once, but He can never repeat the action. It is impossible for Him to die again. His glorified body is imperishable and indestructible. And His glorified body is the pattern for our own resurrection bodies. Hebrews 9:27 says, “It is appointed for men to die once”.

I think of that when I get on my bicycle or go for a long walk. Sometimes my body feels its age, and I struggle to finish my uphill ride or my exercise routine. But I’ve learned to use those occasions to remind myself that one day I will have a perfect, indestructible body that can never wear down or wear out. When we get to heaven, coming back from a long bicycle ride or running a marathon will be just as easy as going out to meet with a friend because of our indestructible bodies.

That's what I'm talkin about!

First, our new bodies will be indestructible. First Corinthians 15:42 says, “So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.” Throughout the history of time as we know it, there has only been one body not subject to corruption—the body of the Lord Jesus. Psalm 16:10 says prophetically of Him, “You will not leave my soul in Sheol, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.” Jesus was buried, but on the third day He came out of the grave. His body incurred no corruption.

Our present bodies wear out and grow old, but our resurrection bodies will never wear out or grow old. They will have no capacity for deterioration or decay. Your new body will be designed for eternity. It will not be subject to accident, disease, aging, or death. It will be pain-free and disease-free. It will never wear out and never die; it will outlive the stars.

The exclamation point to this truth is found in Romans 6:8–9, where the resurrection body of Jesus is described: “Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him”.

From the moment He arose from the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea on Easter Sunday, there is one thing Jesus Christ cannot do. He did it once, but He can never repeat the action. It is impossible for Him to die again. His glorified body is imperishable and indestructible. And His glorified body is the pattern for our own resurrection bodies. Hebrews 9:27 says, “It is appointed for men to die once”.

I think of that when I get on my bicycle or go for a long walk. Sometimes my body feels its age, and I struggle to finish my uphill ride or my exercise routine. But I’ve learned to use those occasions to remind myself that one day I will have a perfect, indestructible body that can never wear down or wear out. When we get to heaven, coming back from a long bicycle ride or running a marathon will be just as easy as going out to meet with a friend because of our indestructible bodies.

One is spiritually dead if he/she is of soulish nature (1 Cor 2:14). The next v .15 talks about spiritually alive pneumaticos. Go to1Cor15 and you find Paul uses same Greek to describe spiritually dead soulish nature transformed into spiritually alive pneumatic body, or soulish first Adam transfomed Into life-giving spirit.
Sort out Greek and you see what is what.

Not exactly love, Agape -care. God will never stop caring, Gnosticism is method of knowing God. It used to be a lot to know to be Gnostic. We !ost bulk of information, but Spirit and Truth remain.
There are two types of love mentioned in the Bible -- Phileo and Agape

Phileo is an affectionate love, the type of love one might have for family or a spouse. It is a naturally occurring, unforced type of love. The natural to care and protect your child, which is natural throughout the animal world, it is necessary for the survival of there species throughout the animal world.

Agape speaks of the most powerful, noblest type of love -- sacrificial love. Agape love is more than a feeling it is an act of the will, it is the will to set aside self, give up ones own life to help another, and there is no greater love than to give your own life over and desires to help the other in need.. This is the love that God has for His people and that prompted Jesus to do what he did in that sacrifice of self for our sins. Jesus was agape love personified. Christians are to love one another with agape love as exampled in Jesus.

The God I serve is Agape, the same One Jesus served. Not to say I do not love and care for my own, I do indeed and will give my physical life to protect them, which is the natural response of mind, Phileo -- But Agape is will, something that is not natural that has to be given over by will.

Since phileo love involves feelings of warmth and affection toward another person, we do not have phileo love toward our enemies. However, God commands us to have agape love toward everyone. This is the will of the God I serve.

First, our new bodies will be indestructible.
Our new body?
First Corinthians 15:42 says, “So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.” Throughout the history of time as we know it, there has only been one body not subject to corruption—the body of the Lord Jesus. Psalm 16:10 says prophetically of Him, “You will not leave my soul in Sheol, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.” Jesus was buried, but on the third day He came out of the grave. His body incurred no corruption.
Jesus mortal body returned to dust just as all flesh does. What is raised from it is the same he received in Matt 3:16 from God Himself.
Actually the kingdom of God does not come with observation, you are not going to see a physical body of flesh when it expires, least you preserve it my mummification. The kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20 m21.
The death in spiritual terms of God is death to your own mind, death to selfish needs, desires, beliefs, and resurrection of the Christ in you, which simply is to be anointed of God to have His same mind.
Correct, but most are seeking a physical god to come someday and save them when in fact the One who does come is at your door knocking this day, and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you, fellowship, and be in you. And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3, just as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16.
Jesus was glorified in Matt 3:16 just as we all are who has died that death of self, mortal desires, and gave our life over to God who is Love to walk as He walks in His same light. Jesus referred to this new body as born again. He had experience in this new man in Matt 3;16 when he left the laws of the Jewish temple and became like God to know this difference from law and Spirit.
Perfection does not come when you die LOL, perfection comes the very day you recieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3;16, what Adam receieved and became like God to know this difference, Abraham receieved the same mind, Spirit, Moses receieved the same mind of God, 120 receieved the same Spirit, mind, in an upper room. So do we all today who is born of God to have His same mind. Anointed of Goid, which simply is Christ in you. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. Either you are Gods anointed for you are not, and if you have not received that what Jesus did from GHod Himself who manifested Himself in Jesus then you will go to a grave never receiving His promise of.
It isn't what you take with you when you die, it is what you leave behind that counts, so obvious in the life of Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, we see what they left behind and it is ones own decision if you are to leave behind the same as these did.

As long as religious minds seek a man to come as a god and save them, that never will happen for they are missing the One who is at your door knocking this day Who does the saving.

Man has been seeking a man as a messiah for 6000 years and ironic is when one does come that God sends to lead them to that promised land of SPIRIT, they balk because they seek a god of flesh instead which never will happen and never has happened throughout history.

On another note, Egyptians and Romans worshiped man as a god just as people calling themselves Christian today do.

The reality of it all is a very clear explanation by Jesus himself when he said the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation, but is within you. Luke 17:20-21.

What are you seeking to see? The myth of a man as a god, or the God who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16, just as He did in Adam ,Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120 and others we read of?

One is spiritually dead if he/she is of soulish nature (1 Cor 2:14). The next v .15 talks about spiritually alive pneumaticos. Go to1Cor15 and you find Paul uses same Greek to describe spiritually dead soulish nature transformed into spiritually alive pneumatic body, or soulish first Adam transfomed Into life-giving spirit.
Sort out Greek and you see what is what.
The first man Adam was of flesh. The first man Jesus was of flesh, the first of al mortal beings is flesh. We are not born with Gods mind, or Spirit the mind is referred to in the Bible: not even Jesus was born with that knowledge proven in Matt 3:16. The second man Adam became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22, the second man Jesus became like Goid too know this difference in Matt 3:16. That is the reality of being born of Gods Spirit, not born of flesh. And Jesus described his new man as born again and we must be born again as he was if we are to be of God.

We are no different from the same experience Jesus had with God, problem is, because of the beliefs, or opinions, is the better term for beliefs of religious minds, are not reality only speculations. The reality of God comes only by God Himself manifesting Himself in you just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today the very same who has given over our lives to accept His in His ways.

Not very many even know His ways to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, but the truth of it all is in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as all of these we read of who God was manifest in them received, especially Jesus in Matt 3:16. For God sent Jesus to show us a better way of understanding what it is to receive from God who simply is Love.

The first man Adam was of flesh. The first man Jesus was of flesh, the first of al mortal beings is flesh. ...
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 1 Cor 15
47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 1 Cor 15
We are no different from the same experience Jesus had with God, problem is, because of the beliefs, or opinions, is the better term for beliefs of religious minds, are not reality only speculations. The reality of God comes only by God Himself manifesting Himself in you just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today the very same who has given over our lives to accept His in His ways. Not very many even know His ways to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, but the truth of it all is in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is...
For they themselves declare how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus 1 Thess 1:8

14"But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
'Our Father' is example of mantra.
Unignore yourself.
Falling in trance (while meditating) speaks of high achievement practicing. Mentioned several times in NT.
The passage does not say or imply anything about training senses...
Baltic said:
Christ Jesus was more 'restrictive' in Matt 13 but in Matt 6 he implied " training senses" too.

People do not practice falling into trances. Falling is not practiced it is involuntary.

There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 1 Cor 15
47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 1 Cor 15

For they themselves declare how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus 1 Thess 1:8
I am like the same Father Jesus was like, we have the same Father who is God. If that isn't good enough for you then I understand why Gods Spirit in man, gnosticism, has you baffled.

The passage does not say or imply anything about training senses...
Baltic said:
Christ Jesus was more 'restrictive' in Matt 13 but in Matt 6 he implied " training senses" too.

People do not practice falling into trances. Falling is not practiced it is involuntary.
14"But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." This one does.

14"But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." This one does.
It says by reason of use...have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Strong meat is referring to difficult-to-understand scriptures... they belong to those who are of full age...which are those who by reason of use (of the scriptures) have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
It has nothing to do with falling into trances.

It says by reason of use...have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Strong meat is referring to difficult-to-understand scriptures... they belong to those who are of full age...which are those who by reason of use (of the scriptures) have their senses exrts with going deeprcised to discern both good and evil.
Do you know what it means? To exercise senses?
It means transcendental meditation, the same as Jesus said go deep into yoursef (or your store room) ...Matt6
14"But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to distinguish between good and evil." A better translation
Yes, training senses is a constant practice for the most people.

By Seeing, Hearing, Smelling, Tasting, and Touching
It means transcendental meditation, the same as Jesus said go deep into yoursef (or your store room) ...Matt6
14"But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to distinguish between good and evil." A better translation
transcendental meditation is not one of our senses.

This is talking about understanding what is good and what is evil, because they have lived their lives trying to do right and are ready for mature food, solid food, which is to willingly do the will of God. It goes beyong elementary doctrines of the blessings God gives us and moves deeper into how to live a life abandoned to God, which means self sacrifice

Strong meat is referring to difficult-to-understand scriptures... they belong to those who are of full age...which are those who by reason of use (of the scriptures) have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Meat is not doctrines difficult to understand, nor is it esoteric knowledge. Meat is doing God's will. Jesus told us that His meat was to do God's will. Milk doctrines tell you what God has done for you, meat doctrines are about what you will do for God.

Meat is not doctrines difficult to understand, nor is it esoteric knowledge. Meat is doing God's will. Jesus told us that His meat was to do God's will. Milk doctrines tell you what God has done for you, meat doctrines are about what you will do for God.
Is it about what God will do for you, or is it that what God will put in you as a gift, His same mind?

Jesus received the meat of Gods will, His gift, in Matt 3:16, only then will one become mature as He is mature. KJV says perfect, Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perferct, or mature as He is mature and walk in His light as He is in the light.

Meat is not doctrines difficult to understand, nor is it esoteric knowledge.
In the specific passage, Hebrews is referring to solid food as doctrine,
Meat is doing God's will. Jesus told us that His meat was to do God's will.
And doing God's will is obeying his teachings, which are doctrines.
Milk doctrines tell you what God has done for you, meat doctrines are about what you will do for God.
Milk is for babies and solid food is for the mature. The same applies to doctrine. You have it backward. Babies want to know when you will deliver the next feeding of milk. Mature people look for solid food that is prepared for eating. The same applies to the church. Baby believers yearn for knowledge about what God will do for them. Mature believers yearn for knowledge about how and why God did what he did.

In the specific passage, Hebrews is referring to solid food as doctrine,

And doing God's will is obeying his teachings, which are doctrines.
As Catholic do, or Mormons do, or LDS do, or Pentecostals do or the other 35000 others obey as doctrine?
Milk is for babies and solid food is for the mature. The same applies to doctrine. You have it backward. Babies want to know when you will deliver the next feeding of milk.
Yes these warm the pews of these 35000 doctrinal belief systems and pay some preacher to hear God for them.
Mature people look for solid food that is prepared for eating. The same applies to the church. Baby believers yearn for knowledge about what God will do for them. Mature believers yearn for knowledge about how and why God did what he did.
But the mature who is like the Father and perfect even as the Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following are His maturity. Jesus reached that maturity in Matt 3:16 where he described that change for maturity as born again.

Back