Of Sheep, Goats, and Geeps

God called you through the gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Finally brethren, may the word of the Lord run swiftly and be glorified, 2 Thess 2:14-17, 3:1-3
God called me the same way He called Jesus. By My Spirit says the Lord.

Same way He called Adam who became like Him as well Gen 3:22,
Same as He called Abraham,
Same way He called Moses,
Same way He called Jesus in Matt 3:16
Same way He called 120 in an upper room.

What gospel did all of the read to know God, especially Jesus? Are you suggesting that these and we who has received the same did not hear from God themselves or ourselves? What is missing that you haven't heard God yourself?

Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. That doesn't take a gospel at all, it takes obedience to recieve from him just as all of these we read of obeyed and received.

You haven't receive the same from God have you? That is why you need the words of another that you read from instead of personal contact with the author of it. I knew God way before I ever read a bible, so did Jesus. See Matt 3:16, it is that personal contact that God is about. And when you see Him as He is, 1 John 3 ye shall be like Him as well. And in that you won't need any man tell you anything, not even Jesus as he said God will give it you.

That written word, gospel, is so misinterpreted from lack in people receiving from God themselves. They make it say what they want it to say.

I already gave you verses that state He is God, and you just play games with the verses.
No you gave your opinion of the verses that you believe from a mind in carnality, void of the mind of God to think in His terms.
I know that you are of a different spirit than Christ, but I doubt that you even know what spirit you are of.
Only because you have never met the Christ, Gods anointing, He in you and you in Him as one, to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following.

You have made your own religion from your own understanding. .

What spirit are you of? for it isn't the same One who was in Christ Jesus and us all who has received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God either nor His heaven until God came to him Himself and opened up the He is and His heaven in Jesus -- How? Read it, by My Spirit says the Lord.

No you gave your opinion of the verses that you believe from a mind in carnality, void of the mind of God to think in His terms.

Only because you have never met the Christ, Gods anointing, He in you and you in Him as one, to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following.

You have made your own religion from your own understanding. .

What spirit are you of? for it isn't the same One who was in Christ Jesus and us all who has received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God either nor His heaven until God came to him Himself and opened up the He is and His heaven in Jesus -- How? Read it, by My Spirit says the Lord.
I am curious where you get your ideas, from what organization, or if yours is a stand alone religeon that only you embrace

Now the promises (covenants, agreements) decreed to Abraham and his seed referred to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. (Gal 3:16)
JonHawk said:
God called you through the gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Finally brethren, may the word of the Lord run swiftly and be glorified, 2 Thess 2:14-17, 3:1-3
Having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey Him, Heb 5:9-10
God called me the same way He called Jesus.
He called but gnostics are hard of hearing and are unacquainted with the word of righteousness; For though by this time you
ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the word of God; Heb 5:11-13
Same as He called Abraham,...
Abraham saw the day of the Lord, the light of [salvation] the Messiah and rejoiced; John 8:56
That written word, gospel, is so misinterpreted from lack in people receiving from God themselves.
But what will you do on the day of the Lord's [Passover] feast? Hosea 9:5 It will be darkness, and not light. Amos 5:18
They make it say what they want it to say.
These gnostic messengers didn't know their place and are in utter darkness for the day of judgment. Jude 1:5-6

If, then, the light in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Last edited:
I am curious where you get your ideas, from what organization, or if yours is a stand alone religeon that only you embrace
Ideas? Organization? Stand alone religion that only I embrace? LOL. A few has found His way by receiving from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. that is the only way anyone will know God for who He is and all of His heaven.

If you have to ask you dont have a clue who God is or who Jesus was.

You have no Idea that God can come to you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and open up in you who He is and all of His heaven do you?

You believe that God is an origination full of ideas to form a stand alone religion is why you have not received from God Himself as Jesus did, as Adam did and became like Him, Gen 3:22, as Abraham did, as Moses did, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, as 120 did in an upper room and all today have who is of the Father.

I have the same stand alone Spirit of God as Jesus had, same mind, same walk as He walk His same light with the same signs following. If you have to count the ways of God who does come to all who will recieve Him, the One at your door knocking this day as a religious organization, then God help you.

All that you see of a god is from these religious minds who has a belief, opinions, and made laws for your religious organization, better describes as religious enterprises. Beliefs are not real they are speculation based on ignorance with no real substance of God who manifests Himself in all who will receive Him in real time event. You can read how He does this from Adam down, from Abraham down, from Moses down, from Jesu down from 120 down right to this day He is the same in us all who will receive Him as these did.

It is these same religious organizations who had Jesus crucified for no longer being of their religious organization, and this is exactly why you asked me the very same thing these asked Jesus and when he said God sent him to show you His way and what it is for God to be manifest in you as He manifested Himself in Jesus in Matt 3:16

If you really do follow Jesus you would know what he says in these matters. He was very clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. That doesnt happen in you does it? Ask your own self why! You are of a religious organization instead of Christ to have Gods same Spirit, mind, is all.

Now the promises (covenants, agreements) decreed to Abraham and his seed referred to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. (Gal 3:16)
JonHawk said:
Having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey Him, Heb 5:9-10
Gary Mac said:
God called me the same way He called Jesus.
He called but gnostics are hard of hearing and are unacquainted with the word of righteousness; For though by this time you
ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the word of God; Heb 5:11-13
Gary Mac said:
Same as He called Abraham,...
Abraham saw the day of the Lord, the light of [salvation] the Messiah and rejoiced; John 8:56
Gary Mac said:
That written word, gospel, is so misinterpreted from lack in people receiving from God themselves.
But what will you do on the day of the Lord's [Passover] feast? Hosea 9:5 It will be darkness, and not light. Amos 5:18
Gary Mac said:
They make it say what they want it to say.
These gnostic messengers didn't know their place and are in utter darkness for the day of judgment. Jude 1:5-6

@Alexander the adequate
Stand alone religion that only I embrace? LOL.
You have not received God Himself as Adam did and became like Him, Gen 3:22, as Abraham did, as Moses did, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16
Jesus came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, John 1:11-13

No it is referring to receiving from God the same Spirit of Go9d as Abraham received from God LOL. The same One Jesus received in Matt 3:16 and told about His Father who was his God. Same One Abraham spoke of. Same One Moses spoke of, same one 120 spoke of and the same On I speak of. Your statements are so lame!
Yes we are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, for it is through obedience to receive from Him and no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus stated.

Jesus commands you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect but you flat out deny Jesus in his ways ion the Father is all.
He called out gnostics who has the same Spirit in them as Jesus had in himself from god.

And He calls out you agnostics who do not believe a word of what Jesus said of the Father.

You are unacquainted with the ways of God in Christ to have His same Spirit as gnostics have is why you are agnostic is all.
So do we all who has received from God His mind, the messiah, that what Abraham Moses, Jesus, 120, received form God.
Same thing I always do. Obey and receive from God as Jesus did.

What will you do when God passes over you? Accuse His ways as gnostic lies?
Only to you from lack in having from God His Spirit as gnostics do. You are judged just as you judge, and your judgment of His ways to NOT have His Spirit in you as the gnostics have reveals your agnosticism.
Amen, to these agnostics, all they know is the darkness of sin and do nt have a clue that Gods Spirit resides in man. These accuse His ways a lies dont you?
Jesus came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
That is exactly what I have been telling you for sure. To you His ways is gnostic lies.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, John 1:11-13
Amen and we who are born of God are exactly like the Father of it and impossible to be in sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9, but for you and your alike in agnosticism, 1 John 3:9 is a lie for you.

And in 1 John 3 when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him -- which is a lie according to your agnostic beliefs.

You see along the line of prejudices only. You need that surgical operation of exterior events and an internal purification instead of that agnostic mind where there is no way God is alive in you,

Last edited:
JonHawk:
No it is referring to receiving from God the same Spirit of Go9d as Abraham received from God LOL. The same One Jesus received
JonHawk said:
Jesus came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, John 1:11-13
That is exactly what I have been telling you for sure. To you His ways is gnostic lies.
If that was exactly what you were saying you would have been a believer in Jesus Christ.
we who are born of God are exactly like the Father And in 1 John 3 when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him -- which is a lie according to your agnostic beliefs.
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John 5:1

That strong willed intense Pharisee mentality that you house as His ways to be gnostic lies, God can deliver you from the Pharisee mentality if you will repent and recieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

You would become like Him as well if you only would repent from your agnostic mind that accuses God and Jesus as gnostic liars.

JonHawk:

That strong willed intense Pharisee mentality that you house as His ways to be gnostic lies, God can deliver you from the Pharisee mentality if you will repent and recieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. You would become like Him as well if you only would repent from your agnostic mind that accuses God and Jesus as gnostic liars.
I already told you that believers have nothing to do with hypocritical gnostics:
JonHawk said:
The Righteous Live by Faith
But you brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith; Heb 10

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ Jesus and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...2 Cor 1
That wasn't so hard to acknowledge.
God’s solid foundation stands firm having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who acknowledges the name of the Lord Christ Jesus depart from iniquity.” 2 Tim 2:19

Last edited:
Back