The Destiny of those who Continue in their Sins

Newbirth said:
does not say your sins were imputed to him...
Then I guess it didn't happen...right?

(then again I did say...."Do you even know what imputation means?")
God is opposed to the proud and haughty,[self-righteousness, workers of iniquity] but gives [the gift of] grace [blesses His people] James 4:6

O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful [those reconciled to God] And fully repays the [self-righteousness of the] arrogant. Ps 31:23 Deuteronomy 32:43

knowing that from the Lord Christ Jesus you will receive the reward of the inheritance; But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality. Col 3:24-25

Last edited:

God is opposed to the proud and haughty,[the self-righteousness, workers of iniquity] but gives [the gift of] grace [blesses His people] James 4:6

O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful [those reconciled to God] And fully repays the [self-righteousness of the] arrogant. Ps 31:23 Deuteronomy 32:43

knowing that from the Lord Christ Jesus you will receive the reward of the inheritance; But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality. Col 3:24-25
It's strange how some people preach only "some" of our sins are forgiven....nailed to the cross.

2 Col 2:13 When you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our trespasses, 14 having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross!

All would be past, present and future sins imputed to Christ Jesus.

In life, after being saved, ALL Christians will sin. (except for a few posters here).....many of those sins will be committed on purpose and some not knowing.

According to this theology a lot of sins committed by the saved will go unconfessed. Forgotten by the Christian.....making those saved, well, not saved.

When asking for forgiveness after salvation one is acknowledging that sin, repenting of that sin, learning to walk more in Christ...a fellowship issue...a process of sanctification.

....Keeping in mind, salvation is not a license to sin.

Most confess their sins but never repent from them to be Gods righteous. They love that sin more then they love the One who takes away sin.
Your own broken theology sends you to hell....as you will never fully repent of all your sins. This is shown to be a fact as ALL christians will sin after their salvation. What do you do with your unconfessed sin?

Your own broken theology sends you to hell...
Actually I live in His heaven just as Jesus did no different at all. You just never have let God come to you by the Spirit He is and open up all of His heaven in you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 is why you see Gods heaven as a broken hell. LOL
.as you will never fully repent of all your sins.
I have no sin to repent from. You just dont know that God takes away the sins of this world is all. 1 John 3. And we who are born again of God it is impossible to be in sin, cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9

Now to you who are sinners, 1 John 3:8 tells clearly who you are of doesnt it?
This is shown to be a fact as ALL christians will sin after their salvation.
A christian cannot sin because we are Christ like, Gods anointed, walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. Do you know why we who are of God cannot sin? You dont have a clue!
What do you do with your unconfessed sin?
I have no sin to confess for God takes away the sins of this world and it wqoukld do you will to recieve Him as Jesus did and be without sin yourself. You are trying to deal with sin instead of letting God take it from you and fill you with His mind, Spirit, the mind of Christ instead,

JonHawk said:
God is opposed to the proud and haughty,[the self-righteousness, workers of iniquity] but gives [the gift of] grace [blesses His people] James 4:6

It's strange how some people preach only "some" of our sins are forgiven....nailed to the cross.
2 Col 2:13 When you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ.
He forgave us all our trespasses, 14 having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross!

In life, after being saved, ALL Christians will sin. (except for a few posters here).....
....Keeping in mind, salvation is not a license to sin.
A few posters here run amok claiming to be sinless, while denying the Lord Jesus; Their sin increased against me; So I will turn their glory into shame. Hosea 4:7
Most confess their sins but never repent from them to be Gods righteous.
But the Law came to increase and expand [the awareness of] the trespass [by defining and unmasking sin]. But where sin increased, [God’s remarkable, gracious gift of] grace surpassed it; Rom 5:20
They love that sin more then they love the One who takes away sin.
So that, [just] as sin has reigned in death, [so] grace (His unearned and undeserved favor) might reign also through righteousness (right standing with God) which issues in eternal life through Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) our Lord. Rom 5:21

It is through our Lord Jesus Christ that we have received grace (God’s unmerited favor) and apostleship to promote the faith among all nations;
And you also are among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. Rom 1:4-6

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Thats what I keep telling you, your self righteous keeps you the sinner for sure.
And the arrogant accuse God and Jesus in their ways as gnostic likes.
knowing that from the Lord Christ Jesus you will receive the reward of the inheritance;
Actually I received the reward the same way Jesus received his reward from the Father. Matt 3:16.
But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality. Col 3:24-25
Yes the sinner that you are and Gods ways is gnostic lies for you, you will be repaid for sure.
A few posters here run amok claiming to be sinless,
And a few of us who has received from God that He has taken away the sins of this world and born of God, cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.
while denying the Lord Jesus;
Yes these call his ways gnostic lies dont they?
Their sin increased against me; So I will turn their glory into shame. Hosea 4:7
Yes every day you sin more and more against God accuse Him in His ways as a gnostic liar. You keep building on the sin for sour, some day it will repay you if not already.
But the Law came to increase and expand [the awareness of] the trespass [by defining and unmasking sin]. But where sin increased, [God’s remarkable, gracious gift of] grace surpassed it; Rom 5:20
Not for you for to you sin takes presence of righteousness where to you His ways are gnostic lies.
So that, [just] as sin has reigned in death, [so] grace (His unearned and undeserved favor) might reign also through righteousness (right standing with God) which issues in eternal life through Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) our Lord. Rom 5:21
Actusally through the same Spirit in me who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and has given me His life as He would you if you would drop that antichrist spirit that accuse Him as a gnostic liar.

JonHawk said:
CrowCross said:
2 Col 2:13 When you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ.
He forgave us all our trespasses, 14 having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross!
In life, after being saved, ALL Christians will sin. (except for a few posters here).........Keeping in mind, salvation is not a license to sin.
A few posters here run amok claiming to be sinless, while denying the Lord Jesus; Their sin increased against me; So I will turn their glory into shame. Hosea 4:7
Gary Mac said:
Gary Mac said:

It is through our Lord Jesus Christ that we have received grace (God’s unmerited favor) and apostleship to promote the faith among all nations;
And you also are among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. Rom 1:4-6
Not for you for to you sin takes presence of righteousness where to you His ways are gnostic lies.
Who is the gnostic liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

Who is the gnostic liar?
To you God and Jesus in their ways is.
It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ and that the same Christ be in you.
And you so deny that Jesus was of Gods anointing, Christ in him. For to you His ways is a gnostic liar. Same Spirit, anointing, in me, Christ in me who was in Jesus, he was anointed of God as well. you are supposed to be of Christ yourself but sense His ways to be like Him and in His same image is a gnostic lie, you go without the Christ in rejection of Him. .
Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22
That is what I keep telling you, because to you His ways are gnostic lies, that agnostic spirit you carry is so antichrist.

But I have to hand it to you, you have balls to call the ways of Gpd and Jesus gnostic liars.

I have been to countless inmates demon possessed inmates, that were not as bad as your hate for the ways of God and Jesus as liars.

JonHawk said:
CrowCross said:
In life, after being saved, ALL Christians will sin. (except for a few posters here).........Keeping in mind, salvation is not a license to sin.
Gary Mac said:
Gary Mac said:

Gary Mac said:
Who is the gnostic liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22
That is what I keep telling you, because to you His ways are gnostic lies, that agnostic spirit you carry is so antichrist.
You're entitled to your blind gnostic opinion.

For as many as are the promises of God, they all found in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 1:20 But it is from God that you have your life in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom from God, [who revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifested in Christ Jesus. 1 Cor 1:30

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2 May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?
Romans 6:1-2
Some went out from our number, but they did not belong to us; [They continued in sin] for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us [in unity of faith Gal 3:25-29]. But they abandoned the faith These gnostics made it clear that they are not of us. 1 John 2:19

They stumbled because they rejected Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:8

Last edited:
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2 May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?
Romans 6:1-2
I never said having your sins forgiven is a license to sin....

Thank God as christians we still do sin...and those sins were nailed to the cross when we first believed.

Some went out from our number, but they did not belong to us; [They continued in sin] for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us [in unity of faith Gal 3:25-29]. But they abandoned the faith; These gnostics made it clear that they are not of us. 1 John 2:19

Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some, Heb 10:25
The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together, And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed. Isaiah 1:28

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Some went out from our number, but they did not belong to us; [They continued in sin] for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us [in unity of faith Gal 3:25-29]. But they abandoned the faith; These gnostics made it clear that they are not of us. 1 John 2:19

Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some, Heb 10:25
The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together, And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed. Isaiah 1:28
I'm tire of dealing with people who claim they don't sin.
But if you warn the wicked, and he does not relent from his wicked deeds, he shall die in his iniquity; Ezekiel 3:19
For no one will strengthen himself who lives in iniquity. Ezekiel 7:13

He tells them the true nature of their deeds and their transgressions, that they have acted with presumption.
He warns them to turn from iniquity and turn back to Him. If they hear, then they will be blessed and prosper.
But if they refuse they shall die without knowledge. Job 36:9-12

For who has hardened himself against the Lord and prospered? Job 9:4

Last edited:
But if you warn the wicked, and he does not relent from his wicked deeds, he shall die in his iniquity; Ezekiel 3:19
For no one will strengthen himself who lives in iniquity. Ezekiel 7:13

He tells them the true nature of their deeds and their transgressions, that they have acted with presumption.
He warns them to turn from iniquity and turn back to Him. If they hear, then they will be blessed and prosper.
But if they refuse they shall die without knowledge. Job 36:9-12

For who has hardened himself against the Lord and prospered? Job 9:4
Thanks JonHawk.
When I said "I'm tire of dealing with people who claim they don't sin." I was talking about those who confess Christ, or a form of Christ.

In a nut shell....
Those saved have their sins forgiven. Past present and future.
Those saved will still sin. Sin will not be their lifestyle but will still creep in.
Having sins forgiven is not a license to sin.

Back