Does God have eyes?

My thinking is from John 10:29,30 "I and my Father are one." Therefore to call on the name of Jesus is to call on YHWH himself, because Jesus is YHWH's ambassador I.e. his son.

BTW, as a matter of etiquette, as well as needing to absolve yourself of hypocrisy when you say such things, you should prove my error, rather than limiting yourself to hurling abuse, like othes on this forum.
Wrong. Fake. You are preaching JESUS is ambassador of the Devil, and son of the Devil, your god as you confess, who is the MAN of sin, the son of perdition, in fact a former Cherub.
The Word was with God...and the Word was, and still is, and will be GOD for ever, He Himself was made flesh and chose a NAME for Himself-JESUS.

Last edited:
You are seeing nothing, you are blind and guided by the god of this satanic world.
Now you are telling me what I see? How did you arrive at this conclusion?
You do not know what you are talking about and you are bearing false witness by the spirit of deceit and of the darkness. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
OK I will show you where I saw what I wrote...Jn 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
The Word was with God...and the Word was, and still is, and will be GOD for ever, He Himself was made flesh and chose a NAME for Himself-JESUS. Don't you understand? The Word is GOD, the Word is self executing, great mystery, He Himself, the Word, said He would be born of a virgin and then made flesh, what LITERALLY fulfilled around seven centuries later according His will, in fact it fulfilled exactly at the end of the fourth millennium and beginning of the fifth, or in the turning of the fourth to the fifth Day, or four millenniums after Adam.
This is your imagination. You cannot quote it from the scripture...
You are a false witness to the Word of God. John 6:v.70-71
Really? Please quote what I wrote that is false and support your position with the scriptures.

You are seeing nothing, you are blind and guided by the god of this satanic world. You do not know what you are talking about and you are bearing false witness by the spirit of deceit and of the darkness. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Word was with God...and the Word was, and still is, and will be GOD for ever, He Himself was made flesh and chose a NAME for Himself-JESUS. Don't you understand? The Word is GOD, the Word is self executing, great mystery, He Himself, the Word, said He would be born of a virgin and then made flesh, what LITERALLY fulfilled around seven centuries later according His will, in fact it fulfilled exactly at the end of the fourth millennium and beginning of the fifth, or in the turning of the fourth to the fifth Day, or four millenniums after Adam.

You are a false witness to the Word of God. John 6:v.70-71

Are you talking about Jesus Christ's God?

Or another God?

Actually, against FACTS THERE ARE NO arguments.
You are a false witness of the Word of GOD. Paul Apostle wrote :2 Corinthians 11:v.13 - 15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (the light is the Word of GOD)
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (ministers of Satan) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

This is a first, I think. You are quoting the statements made by cjab but falsely attributed to me and then using it to accuse me of deception and dishonesty. Unlike cjab, I’m not going to insult you, but you might want to quote what I’ve actually said before you respond to me.
Trying to explain what really happened:
- In the post #263 the evil spirit said: "John Milton is a prophet of Baal, whether he knows it or not".
- In the post #264 another evil spirit said: "This is surely his best ever quote at #249"
And in the post #265 was said: "2 John 1:7–Spirit of anti-Christ".

That said, actually I meant TJM is who has the same deceiver spirit like cjab, unfortunately due the intense fight against their evil spirits the letter "T" was not added in the message quoted from cjab.
See my post #285 and 283. Actually, both TJM and cjab are possessed by the spirit of anti-christ, not you.

May the Lord GOD bless you

It seems that you may need to work on your reading comprehension.

The son has come that we might know WHO?

20 And we know that the son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true and we are in Him who is true, in His son Jesus Christ.

WHO has a son called "Jesus Christ"?

And we know that the son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true and we are in Him who is true, in His son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

This isn't difficult.
And what did I say?

Trying to explain what really happened:
- In the post #263 the evil spirit said: "John Milton is a prophet of Baal, whether he knows it or not".
- In the post #264 another evil spirit said: "This is surely his best ever quote at #249"
And in the post #265 was said: "2 John 1:7–Spirit of anti-Christ".

That said, actually I meant TJM is who has the same deceiver spirit like cjab, unfortunately due the intense fight against their evil spirits the letter "T" was not added in the message quoted from cjab.
See my post #285 and 283. Actually, both TJM and cjab are possessed by the spirit of anti-christ, not you.

May the Lord GOD bless you
No problem. The confusion is understandable. Thank you for the clarification.

You do know that God is love and his first inclination is not to judge but to forgive. You ought to tread carefully before you judge others.
Do ye not know that the saints shall Judge the world? Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? My Lord JESUS said: I came not to Judge the world, but to save the world. Hath one that judgeth: the Word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge in the last Day. That is the LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of GOD's Kingdom that was preached by my Lord JESUS. - https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...xactly-240-years-in-the-jewish-calendar.2354/

JESUS left very clear, saying: In the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

James 2:12-13 So speak and so act as those who are to be Judged by the law of liberty. 13 For Judgment will be without mercy to anyone who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over Judgment.
It is already fulfilling literally. Hardness and impenitent heart treasures up wrath in this last Day, the Day of GOD's wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God, Who will render to every man according to his deeds.

Romans 2:v.7 to 11
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD.

James 3: 17-18 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
2 Peter 3:v.7 and 11-12
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word - the Word is GOD and is self executing- are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God -this Day arrived- ,wherein the heavens being in FIRE (heavens have nothing to do with physical space of Universe-try to understand Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21) shall be DISSOLVED , and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The Word is GOD and is self executing, and is a devouring FIRE.
Isaiah 33:v.12-14
12 The people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off -the Gentilic peoples/nations- , what I have done; and, ye that are near - the Jewish people-, acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

THE WORD IS GOD, great mystery, and is self-executing. - https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/the-word-is-god-great-mystery.2494/

It's quite disingenuous of you folks to say "God" when you actually have three who are each God. Any honest person would have to then say "three Gods." So say "Gods are love" not "God is love."
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days (last two Days or two thousand years) spoken unto us by His Son -JESUS Christ-, whom GOD has appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of GOD's PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on High: Being made so much better than the angels, as he has by inheritance obtained a MORE EXCELLENT NAME -NAME OF THE FATHER-JESUS- than the angel.

And of the angels GOD saith, Who maketh His angels spirits/winds, and His ministers a flame of fire.

But unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD the Father says: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom. - Hebrews 1:v.8

It does not say one God... If that is the case then Jesus was not speaking the truth when he said God is his father. It would mean he is his own father.

But unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD the Father says: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom. - Hebrews 1:v.8

Then you have two Gods. You cannot serve two masters...
Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
You don't believe in GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

According your deceiver and diabolic spirit-John 6:v.70-71-, you belongs to the Antichrist's kingdom.

Since, presumably, unless you are a space alien, you are an inhabitant of the earth, then what makes you (& JM equally) assume that you are excluded from wrath? As Jesus said:
τί δέ με καλεῖτε κύριε κύριε καὶ οὐ ποιεῖτε ἃ λέγω?

Lip service will get you nowhere, OSEAS. This what he requires:

τοῦτό ἐστιν τὸ ἔργον τοῦ θεοῦ ἵνα πιστεύητε εἰς ὃν ἀπέστειλεν ἐκεῖνος.Jhn 6:29
and
οἱ ἀληθινοὶ προσκυνηταὶ προσκυνήσουσιν τῷ πατρὶ ἐν πνεύματι καὶ ἀληθείᾳ καὶ γὰρ ὁ πατὴρ τοιούτους ζητεῖ τοὺς προσκυνοῦντας αὐτόν.Jhn 4:23
What is the difference between πιστεύω and προσκυνέω?
If Father and Son are indistinguishably God, how do you account for the different exhortations?
John 4:v.24 - JESUS the Son of GOD said: GOD-the Father-is a Spirit:
The Son of GOD-JESUS-is the Spirit made flesh. Both are One - Spirit and flesh whose NAME is JESUS. There is n ot any difference.
You are making difference because you were born only and only from the flesh, from the Devil, you were not born again from the Spirit-from GOD, GOD is Spirit, the invisible GOD, you know not Him.

Now you are telling me what I see? How did you arrive at this conclusion?
The Word of God-the Word is GOD- an is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

OK I will show you where I saw what I wrote...Jn 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This is your imagination. You cannot quote it from the scripture...

Really? Please quote what I wrote that is false and support your position with the scriptures.
You quoted Scriptures, no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light - for me what you do it is no great thing if ministers of Satan also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
The light is the Word of GOD you have quoted. The Word is GOD, GOD is light, as say Scriptures.

Are you talking about Jesus Christ's God?

Or another God?
What does the Word of GOD say? What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. Hebrews 1:v. 8 - But unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD the Father says: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom. - Hebrews 1:v.8

.... You are preaching JESUS is ambassador of the Devil, and son of the Devil, ....
You are demonastrating this much by paying lip service to Christ's commands and usurping Christ's place.

The Word was with God...and the Word was, and still is, and will be GOD for ever, He Himself was made flesh and chose a NAME for Himself-JESUS.
You can't found a new theology on an English paraphrase of one third of a bible verse, that you are incapable of understanding in the original tongue.

Last edited:
Actually, against FACTS THERE ARE NO arguments.
You are a false witness of the Word of GOD. Paul Apostle wrote :2 Corinthians 11:v.13 - 15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (the light is the Word of GOD)
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (ministers of Satan) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
I can see you are in the same mold as that other theological ignoramus, John Milton. Your own works have been found wanting here. We're still waiting for you to demonstrate your abilities in Greek. Can you demonstate any elegibility to be posting on this forum (besides being a pompous oaf)?

Last edited:
John 4:v.24 - JESUS the Son of GOD said: GOD-the Father-is a Spirit:
No, Jesus did not say "God the Father is a Spirit." Stop twisting his words, false teacher.

The Son of GOD-JESUS-is the Spirit made flesh.
Again, the bible does not say that the Jesus is "the Spirit made flesh". It actually Jesus is "the Logos made flesh."

So now you're calling Jesus the son of God? Yet you have been condemning me as the son of Satan for saying exactly that i.e. that Jesus was the Son of God. That's what Servetus was condemned to death for also, i.e. calling Jesus the son of God. So you cast yourself in the role of a true persecutor. Your end will be what your actions deserve.

Both are One - Spirit and flesh whose NAME is JESUS. There is n ot any difference.
So how come Jesus prayed to his Father if there was not any difference between Jesus and his Father? How come Jesus called his Father, "true God" to the exclusion of himself?

You are making difference because you were born only and only from the flesh, from the Devil, you were not born again from the Spirit-from GOD, GOD is Spirit, the invisible GOD, you know not Him.
And you are a demon possessed belligerent hypocrite, false prophet, theological ignoramus and sabellian imposter who's going to hell unless you repent, and who doesn't even know a single letter of the Greek alphabet. Why are you even posting on this forum?

Last edited:
Back