Gnosticism and Gnosticism

I do not think you understand what Gnostic Myth is...The entire Bible is example of Gnostic Myth.
I understand perfectly..
i m an ancient philosophy professor for many years.

anyway, the bible , as all ancient texts, is mistranslated.

filled with kjv sorcery

the purpose of gnostic texts, as with all sorcery texts,
is
to keep souls from meeting Him
and from returning to Him...

so this prison since adam will continue...

I understand perfectly..
i m an ancient philosophy professor for many years.

anyway, the bible , as all ancient texts, is mistranslated.

filled with kjv sorcery
Nonsense, it is just MULlTIlevel spiritual truth wrapoed into allegory that humamly understood on some level. Truth existed before kjv.

I tell you, mainstream Christianity still rejects God's provided building material. Spirit deficiency remains.
But gnostics do not have His word abiding in them, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
You refuse to come to Me that they may have life. John 5:38-40
We need Paul back to look for more Timothies.
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our blessed hope,
To Timothy, a true son in the faith:
Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
Instruct the blind gnostics not to teach another gospel; 1 Timothy 1:1-3

Last edited:
But gnostics do not have His word abiding in them, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
You do not understand Christ Mission and why Christ was sent to demonstrate Glory of the Father.

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our blessed hope,
Faith is like looking through a dim dark glass, what do yo see?

Baltic said:
I tell you, mainstream Christianity still rejects God's provided building material. Spirit deficiency remains.
Baltic said:
You do not understand Christ Mission and why Christ was sent to demonstrate Glory of the Father.
And we [who believe] know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John 5:1
Whoever is born of God His seed remains in him; 1 John 3:9
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 1 John 5:4
You are children of God and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Last edited:

And we [who believe] know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
It a diffent 'know' in Greek We would not really have etternal life until we know as in Gnosis (1Cor13, Jn 14)

Baltic said:
Baltic said:
Baltic said:
Baltic said:
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 1 John 5:4
You are children of God and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
It a diffent 'know' in Greek We would not really have etternal life until we know as in Gnosis (1Cor13, Jn 14)
And you know gnostics do not have eternal life in them, they are children of wrath.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36

And you know gnostics do not have eternal life in them, they are children of wrath.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36
You distort scriptures? Do you think this is right ?

Or shaman, or Kabbalist, or Christ's follower you can not understand.
I do understand..
but when you meet Him you will understand
and leave everything behind..
so incredible would be that experience

so much would then make sense from His point of view..
not theirs.

I do understand..
but when you meet Him you will understand
and leave everything behind..
so incredible would be that experience

so much would then make sense from His point of view..
not theirs.
I had my own path and experience.
"36Or was it from you that the word of God came? Or are you the only ones it has reached? 37If anyone thinks that he is a prophet, or spiritual, he should acknowledge that the things I am writing to you are a command of the Lord. 38If anyone does not recognize this, he is not recognized."

Nonsense, it is just MULlTIlevel spiritual truth wrapoed into allegory that humamly understood on some level. Truth existed before kjv.
there is no multi level spiritual truth...

Only there is God's reality versus the satanic one..

two realms, two mindsets,
the satanic one having many smoke curtains = multi levels

That is not true. Maturity generally is a life time affair, spiritual understanding grows in parallel, what i did not undestand before i understand now and later will still understand deeper.
"11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."

Research Rom 8 where Paul said that death (satanic) is a product of fleshly human minds.

Back