GENESIS 1:v.1 - PLAN OF RESTORATION - CREATION OF HEAVENS

Oseas

To speak and write about Genesis 1 from human and scientific perspective is easy, there is a lot of literatures and the work is only of copying them. But to comment on Genesis from GOD's perspective, it is not easy, quite the opposite, it's very very hard.

Yes, I do a correlat between two passages: Genesis 1:v.1-5 and John 1:v.1-5, and I interpreted Genesis 1 through both passages, it because the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- helps us to understand more deeply what our GOD revealed to MOSES around 2500 years after Adam, or 1500 years B.C, or even after two and half days of GODs' works.

I cannot interpret GOD's Word from human perspective, even from its scientific interpretation by the letter of Scriptures. Actually I must interpret from GOD's perspective exclusively. By the way, JESUS, the GOD Almighty, came in the fourth GOD's Day, i.e. around 4000 years after Adam, or around 2000 years ago: What were the works of GOD on the fourth Day, when GOD the Father sent JESUS here? Well, they are written in Genesis 1:v.14to19-It's good to take a look. Yes, it was the fourth GOD's Day, and also the beginning of the fifth Day or fifth millennium, and what did JESUS say? JESUS said IN THE FOURTH DAY, WHEN HE WAS HERE: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17.

I would like to say that the Word, I mean GOD the Father, revealed to Moses, and Moses wrote the book of Genesis,-the first book of Torah-, it was / is the description of GOD's Plan of restoration or restitution of all things-Acts 3:19-24-, not the creation of the Universe in which the Earth's globe or Planet Earth was and is placed since countless billions of years ago.

GENESIS 1:v.1-PLAN OF RESTORATION-CREATION OF HEAVENS

The first GOD's Day of work, starting by the creation of heavens and the earth --> Genesis 1:v.1 reveals(It was still the FIRST GOD's DAY): --> In the beginning (in JESUS) GOD created the heavens and the earth.
In fact, GOD had created the heavens according His Plan of Restoration, but actually they were only recorded in His Plan of Restoration, GOD had not still made them in the FIRST DAY. Well, GOD calleth these things which still are not as though they were. We must see that, in fact, the heavens were created in the second GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.6-8. Did you see? Take a look and meditate on this. And the earth was created ONLY in the 3rd GOD's Day-Genesis 1:v.9 to 14.

By the Word of GOD we know that there are several heavens which were created. In fact, GOD created through JESUS the follow heavens: the 1st, the 2nd, and the 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. By the way, Paul was in the 3rd heaven, he knew the 3rd heaven, that is the NEXT HEAVEN to be established according Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18, among others references.

That said, what GOD revealed to Moses is not saying that the created heavens, in the second GOD's Day, are the physical space of Universe where the Earth's Globe together another countless planets / celestial corps were placed, of course. The author of Hebrews left very clear this mystery, saying: Chapter 11:v.3- Through FAITH we understand that...the things which ARE SEEN were not made of things which do appear.

That said, heavens have nothing to do with SKY, no, absolutely not, heavens are celestial places in Christ, heavenly ENVIRONMENTS created by GOD, for example, the environment of the Garden of Eden. By the way, Ephesians 1:v.3 among other references is a clue for better understanding what kind of heavenly places were created for GOD's sons, I say for adoptive GODs' sons-John 1:v.12-13-take a look.

About the wonderful event of GOD meeting Moses and revealing Genesis for him, John the Apostle wrote conform his vision that "All things were made by JESUS, and without Him -i.e. without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made. That said, when GOD said to Moses that "In the beginning" He created heavens and earth, it is evident that GOD was referring to JESUS as the beginning, by whom GOD the Father created all things, and without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. But there is an interesting detail: The name of JESUS could not be revealed in that time, this would be only and only when He become born 4000 years after Adam, so instead to write In JESUS GOD created ... then was written In the beginning GOD created.

In my understanding, we cannot interpret the Word of GOD thinking from human perspective, but from GOD's perspective. The human perspective even being scientific interpretations they never, but never they will interpret according GOD's perspective, quite the opposite, it is Satan who makes the interpretation of the Word of GOD about GOD's creation and lies as always he does, similar as happened with Peter Apostle speaking through a human perspective - Matthew 16:v.22-23. The DIFFERENCE between scientific human perspective and GOD's perspective about Genesis is from the darkness(scientific human perspective) to the light (from GOD's perspective).

The author of Hebrews left very clear this mystery, saying: Chapter 11:v.3- Through FAITH we understand that the WORLDS were framed by the Word of GOD, so that things which ARE SEEN were not made of things which do appear. WELL, THE DESCRIPTION I HAVE TRIED TO DO ABOVE OF GOD'S CREATION IS NOT ACCORDING THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN, NEITHER ACCORDING OF THINGS WHICH DO APPEAR.
What GOD revealed to Moses about His Plan of Restoration, it has nothing to do with the creation of SKY that is the physical space of Universe where the Earth's globe together another countless planets /celestial corps were placed countless billions of years ago, of course.

Isaiah 40:v.21-22
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? - 22 It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a TENT to dwell in. (This description has nothing to do with SKY)

Well, there are 4 heavens, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens, but UNTIL THE CURRENT TIME were created only the first two heavens, I mean the 1st and the 2nd heavens, the 3rd HEAVEN is the next to be established, rather, to be planted as is written in Isaiah 54:v.16-take a look- , and both FIRST and SECOND heavens will be DISSOLVED henceforward-(2Peter 3:v.7 and 11-13). The third heaven, where Paul Apostle was and knew it, it will be established or planted in this seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, as said JESUS ; Luke 20:v.35-36. Check it. After this millennium, in the END of this current millennium, will be a new War against Satan, and then will be established the heaven of the heavens for ever and ever, and the Eternity will start. Revelation 20:v.7-15

Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

:ninja:

Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

Before the creation of new heavens(heavens has nothing to do with physical space of Universe) and a new earth(which has nothing to do with the Planet Earth), the FIRST two heavens and the earth, which are now, yeah, which are now, by the same Word were kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men-2Peter 3:v.7- that is the LORD's Day.

Yeah, keep this, the FIRST two heavens and the earth which are now, they will be burnt by FIRE before the establishment of new heavens and a new earth. By the way, HEAVENS have nothing to do with the physical space of Universe called SKY, evidently, but have with specific celestial ENVIRONMENT established by GOD as is mentioned in Ephesians 1:v.3, and Philippians 3:v.20-21, and Luke 20:v.35-36. Take a look and check it. Furthermore, the next heaven or celestial environment to be established is the third heaven-Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-26.Check it.

THE WORD IS GOD and is LITERALLY self-executing.

Get ready

Before the creation of new heavens(heavens has nothing to do with physical space of Universe) and a new earth(which has nothing to do with the Planet Earth), the FIRST two heavens and the earth, which are now, yeah, which are now, by the same Word were kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men-2Peter 3:v.7- that is the LORD's Day.

Yeah, keep this, the FIRST two heavens and the earth which are now, they will be burnt by FIRE before the establishment of new heavens and a new earth. By the way, HEAVENS have nothing to do with the physical space of Universe called SKY, evidently, but have with specific celestial ENVIRONMENT established by GOD as is mentioned in Ephesians 1:v.3, and Philippians 3:v.20-21, and Luke 20:v.35-36. Take a look and check it. Furthermore, the next heaven or celestial environment to be established is the third heaven-Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-26.Check it.

Get ready
Interesting, I will look at it later

101G.

Get ready
I have Look at what you posted; may I ask you a couple of Question.
#1. our conversation is in heaven, (I agree), but is it not coming to EARTH? here why I say this, Hebrews 11:8 "By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went." Hebrews 11:9 "By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:" Hebrews 11:10 "For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."

the city of the new Jerusalem, where it's measurements can fit approx. 87 Earth of land mass in it. which is more than enough, as the Holy Spirit said by the apostle Paul, 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." so that's physical, (not to physical earth standards), and our new bodies will be design to live in it, (the New City), as well as outside of it. so, I ok with that.

#2. the physical Earth, and the physical Heavens, (sky and space) which will have no scientific standards (because for one thing there will be no TIME) so, no time, no space? because no mass and distance will have any scientific standards, as per,1 Corinthians 2:9 above ok, I'm ready to hear from you on this.

PICJAG, 101G.

I have Look at what you posted; may I ask you a couple of Question.
#1. our conversation is in heaven, (I agree), but is it not coming to EARTH? here why I say this, Hebrews 11:8 "By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went." Hebrews 11:9 "By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:" Hebrews 11:10 "For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."

the city of the new Jerusalem, where it's measurements can fit approx. 87 Earth of land mass in it. which is more than enough, as the Holy Spirit said by the apostle Paul, 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." so that's physical, (not to physical earth standards), and our new bodies will be design to live in it, (the New City), as well as outside of it. so, I ok with that.

#2. the physical Earth, and the physical Heavens, (sky and space) which will have no scientific standards (because for one thing there will be no TIME) so, no time, no space? because no mass and distance will have any scientific standards, as per,1 Corinthians 2:9 above ok, I'm ready to hear from you on this.

PICJAG, 101G.
Good question. Of course it is in the Earth.
Revelation 11:v.15 peremptorily states: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

And JESUS in His Ministry said: They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain(to reach) that WORLD, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are EQUAL unto the angels; and are the children of GOD (according John1:v.12), being the children of the resurrection-Luke 20:v.35-36.

As we know, the Word is GOD, right?-John 1:v.1. The Word is self-executing because is GOD(great mystery), is Power, yeah, is the Power, the verses above quoted were written when the Word-i.e. GOD-was made flesh selfNAMED JESUS,
"Who being the brightness of GOD's glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His Person(GOD's Person), and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty -(at right hand of the Power) on high-Hebrews 1:v.3.

Again: About your question:
Yes, it is coming to EARTH, after all, as GOD revealed to Isaiah, He is here as He says: "Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the Earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a curtain(i.e. stretcheth the wonderful celestial environments of the Old and New Testaments established by Him here on Earth), and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: (with His sons-John 1:v.12).

And now?

Well, now will be established the 3rd heaven in this WORLD, i.e. the 3rd celestial environment where John Apostle was caught up as a guest-Revelation 4- and Paul Apostle
was caught up in vision, and through revelations of the Lord he heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. Again Luke 20:v.35-36: They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain(to reach) that WORLD (the 3rd HEAVEN to be established here in the Earth-Revelation 5:v.10 among others references-, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are EQUAL unto the angels; and are the children of GOD(John1:v.12), being the children of the resurrection.
Therefore, in this new millennium, there will be another NATURE, i.e. the NATURE of all things will be changed here in this Earth, which was CURSED by GOD because of man, so instead of the curse, the blessing. Remember: The Word is GOD, the Word is self-executing according was preestablished and revealed by Him.

Again: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our GOD and of His Christ and He will reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11:v.15. So, there will be a spiritual BATTLE against this devilish/ satanic world ruled by the Old Serpent, called also the Devil and Satan-which deceiveth the whole world-Revelation 12:v.9. And how do the nations will react? Well, we know that the nations will rage, yeah, will rage, the kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against His anointed, saying, "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us", but the LORD will laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

The LORD said: Joel 2:v.1-3
1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the Dy of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; (That is the 7th and last Day)
2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3 A FIRE devoureth before them; and behind them a flame BURNETH: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them A DESOLATE WILDERNESS; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Psalms 149:v.3-9

3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. (Matthew 5:v.5)
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of GOD be in their mouth, and a two-edged Sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

9 To execute upon them the Judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Get ready

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of lords

Psalms 149:v.3-9
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. (Matthew 5:v.5)
Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
The Word is GOD, the Word is self-executing according was preestablished and revealed by Him.

see above

A hint of what the prehistoric world was like before our present created world became the replacement for the condemned prehistoric age?

Is to be found in the first four days in Genesis One.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night,
and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights
in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made two great lights—
the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the
stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and
the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was
evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Without the sun, moon, and stars? What was providing the light for the first three days?

Including that passage in the narrative gives us a hint at what the prehistoric function of Lucifer, and the angels called 'morning stars' were.

Without the sun, moon, and stars? What was providing the light for the first three days?
the Lord God is the source of all LIGHT, be it physical, or Spiritual. but to answer your question, he himself is the LIGHT, physical. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:5 "And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

so God is the LIGHT of the WORLD.

I suppose we can't say for sure, but, there is this possibility mentioned above by 101G:

Rev 22:5 There will be no more night in the city, and they will have no need for the light of a lamp or of the sun. For the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.

Other light sources are what we call angels:
Acts 12:7 And behold, an angel of the Lord suddenly appeared and a light shone in the cell; and he struck Peter’s side and woke him up, saying, “Get up quickly.” And his chains fell off his hands.

Some believe, or speculate that the sun, moon and stars were already in existence and God cleared the clouds away so their light could now be seen on earth. This view I don't find favor with as the language of Genesis doesn't really fit with that scenario.

By the Word of GOD we know that there are several heavens which were created. In fact, GOD created through JESUS the follow heavens: the 1st, the 2nd, and the 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. By the way, Paul was in the 3rd heaven, he knew the 3rd heaven, that is the NEXT HEAVEN to be established according Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18, among others references.
Any thoughts about this verse.....Psalms 148:4 Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!

measurements can fit approx. 87 Earth ...Then you posted....because no mass and distance...
It seems like a contradiction.

Also...87 earths could fit into the city of the new Jerusalem?

How did you arrive at that conclusion considering the bible says the following:

Rev 21:15 The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, with its width the same as its length. And he measured the city with the rod, and all its dimensions were equal—12,000 stadiad in length and width and height. 17 And he measured its wall to be 144 cubits, by the human measure the angel was using.

@GeneZ
the Light in the beginning before the Sun and Moon, and Stars is "WISDOM" not physical Light. Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
here the term "LIGHT" is H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely) luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).

[from H215]
KJV: bright, clear, + day, light (-ning), morning, sun.
Root(s): H215

and in verse 14 of Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"
:LIGHTS..... with the "s" on the end is, H3974 מָאוֹר ma'owr (maw-ore') n-m.
מָאֹר ma'or (maw-ore')
מְאוֹרָה m'owrah (meh-o-raw') [feminine]
מְאֹרָה m'orah (meh-o-raw')
1. (properly) a luminous body or luminary.
2. (abstractly) light (as an element).
3. (figuratively) brightness, i.e.cheerfulness.
4. (specifically) a chandelier.
[from H215]
KJV: bright, light.
Root(s): H215

WHICH MAKES THIS KIND OF LIGHT, Genesis 1:15 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so."
LIGHT: H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
2. (causative) to make luminous.

{literally and metaphorically}
[a primitive root]
KJV: X break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

see the difference between the two lights?
#1. LIGHT H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely) luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).

#2. LIGHT: H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
2. (causative) to make luminous.

LIGHT #1 is illumination, and a "NOUN" indicating a PERSON, and it's feminine, as WISDOM is expressed.

LIGHT #2. is luminous, and is NOT illumination, see the difference, and it's a verb and not a noun.

measurements can fit approx. 87 Earth ...Then you posted....because no mass and distance...
It seems like a contradiction.

Also...87 earths could fit into the city of the new Jerusalem?

How did you arrive at that conclusion considering the bible says the following:

Rev 21:15 The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, with its width the same as its length. And he measured the city with the rod, and all its dimensions were equal—12,000 stadiad in length and width and height. 17 And he measured its wall to be 144 cubits, by the human measure the angel was using.
are you saying that New Jerusalem is physical in Nature?

and as for the Measurement problem, how do one measure in no time? is not the equivalent in this TIME? remember Revelation signified in this created time, so keep 1 Corinthians 2:9 in the back of your mind.

101G said:

you said,
Yes.

Ok then, tell us how someone is a pillar in the Temple of the city, scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

now this, Revelation 21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God," Revelation 21:11 "Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;"

hear the scriptures, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

question, is he who sits "Spirit?", or natural to this created world? or did you get it, "in the spirit"

No time? Sorry, not getting it.
Revelation 10:6 "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Now think CrowCross, even in a created world, with space, there is no time. or, if there is only one object in space there is still no TIME, why? because one needs something else to measure by. for example, if there are two objects in empty space then one can measure, and time is observed. because now one can measure if the two objects are A. moving. and B. if moving then one can say they are getting closer or moving away from each other. with no TIME there can be no physical measurement, for in eternity there is no second place, (nothing to be observed_. not in any order, for there is no time.

so with no time, this is why I reference 1 Corinthians 2:9, for this will be totally different from what we know and understand in this NATURAL CREATION, as the scriptures states, "in the spirit", which is totally different from the natural.

eden paradise (new creation) will have a superior physicality.. just as before

imagine our current slow physics
in which things degrade and die…(thus time as objects piling up, the past) … this earth being far away from paradise it’s time is as caught in the dying wake of a boat that passed…
such that time is also ‘past’.

compare to paradise….soon …
with no death
or degrading matter
because of so very high refresh rate of reality
right there with God….
so though much will happen in paradise
time as the creation of artifacts (entropy that cannot repair)
does not result
and no aging or disease or death

this civilization, all since the fall, is unneeded
and will be not be remembered….

101G said:

you said,
Yes.

I still say yes. For example, you could measure it.

15 The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, with its width the same as its length. And he measured the city with the rod, and all its dimensions were equal—12,000 stadia in length and width and height. 17 And he measured its wall to be 144 cubits, by the human measure the angel was using.

Ok then, tell us how someone is a pillar in the Temple of the city, scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

now this, Revelation 21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God," Revelation 21:11 "Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;"

hear the scriptures, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

question, is he who sits "Spirit?", or natural to this created world? or did you get it, "in the spirit"

OK????? So what?
Revelation 10:6 "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Or in a more modern language.....“There will be no more delay!
Now think CrowCross, even in a created world, with space, there is no time. or, if there is only one object in space there is still no TIME, why? because one needs something else to measure by. for example,

For example...A golden rod..
if there are two objects in empty space then one can measure, and time is observed. because now one can measure if the two objects are A. moving. and B. if moving then one can say they are getting closer or moving away from each other. with no TIME there can be no physical measurement, for in eternity there is no second place, (nothing to be observed_. not in any order, for there is no time.

I'll have to take your word for it. Kinda strange concept that only you can follow.
so with no time, this is why I reference 1 Corinthians 2:9, for this will be totally different from what we know and understand in this NATURAL CREATION, as the scriptures states, "in the spirit", which is totally different from the natural.

I still say yes. For example, you could measure it.

15 The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, with its width the same as its length. And he measured the city with the rod, and all its dimensions were equal—12,000 stadia in length and width and height. 17 And he measured its wall to be 144 cubits, by the human measure the angel was using.
is this a PHYICAL FOUNDATION?
Revelation 21:14 "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."
NOW THIS,
Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

OK????? So what?
see above.
For example...A golden rod..
to MEASURE the PEOPLE "HEARTS".

we suggest you Read Ephesians 2 carefully. then you will know why the overcomer is a Piller of the Temple.

Back