GENESIS 1:v.1 - PLAN OF RESTORATION - CREATION OF HEAVENS

is nthis a PHYICAL FOUNDATION?
Revelation 21:14 "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."
NOW THIS,
Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

see above.

to MEASURE the PEOPLE "HEARTS".

we suggest you Read Ephesians 2 carefully. then you will know why the overcomer is a Piller of the Temple.

:ninja:
If you want to believe what you wrote...then have at it.

If you want to believe what you wrote...then have at it.
no, believe the bible the Word of God. see the terms Gates, Foundation, walls, all threw me off also. a long time ago the measurement throwed me off also. but some years ago, when I read the scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." I said How could someone be a PILLAR in the Temple of God. then the answer came, Revelation 11:1 "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein." there was the answer.

and Ephesians 2 certified it. so this city is Spiritual not physically.

no, believe the bible the Word of God. see the terms Gates, Foundation, walls, all threw me off also. a long time ago the measurement throwed me off also. but some years ago, when I read the scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." I said How could someone be a PILLAR in the Temple of God. then the answer came, Revelation 11:1 "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein." there was the answer.

and Ephesians 2 certified it. so this city is Spiritual not physically.

Back to this...the temple was measured. It's physical.

Back to this...the temple was measured. It's physical.
ERROR. Revelation 21:22 "And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."

is the Lord God and the Lamb Physical? yes or no

ERROR. Revelation 21:22 "And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."

is the Lord God and the Lamb Physical? yes or no

My bad, I meant to say the holy city of Jerusalem was measured.

My bad, I meant to say the holy city of Jerusalem was measured.
Revelation 21:9 "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." Revelation 21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,"

now listen to the description of the city. Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

now again READ Ephesians 2. ..... it's spiritual.

Revelation 21:9 "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." Revelation 21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,"

now listen to the description of the city. Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

now again READ Ephesians 2. ..... it's spiritual.

Bob was a pillar in the community...eminence and strength the stability and authority.

If you could throw a baseball at the wall of the new Jerusalem which cometh down out of heaven....would it go right through the wall or bounce off?

I say bounce off.

A hint of what the prehistoric world was like before our present created world became the replacement for the condemned prehistoric age?

Is to be found in the first four days in Genesis One.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night,
and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights
in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made two great lights—
the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the
stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and
the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was
evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Without the sun, moon, and stars? What was providing the light for the first three days?

Including that passage in the narrative gives us a hint at what the prehistoric function of Lucifer, and the angels called 'morning stars' were.

According to the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - "one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day" - 2 Peter 3:v.8 .

According to the Christian Calendar we are in the year 2022, but starting from Adam-Genesis-, we are in the year 6022. And the Jews were in the year 5782 until September 26 2022. How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?

And regarding the works of GOD in the first 4 days, I highlight the genealogical description of the seed of GOD that took place during the first Day (1000 years)- Genesis 5:v.1-32 - , plus the following works:

- The birth of Noah - year 1056; Start of the second Day;

- The flood in the year 1656, that is, in the middle of the second Day;

- The birth of Abrahão around year 2083: start of the 3rd Day;

- The birth of Moses-year 2510, the Exodus and formation of the nation of Israel, and the conquest of the Promised Land; Establishment of the 1st Testament/Covenant, half of the 3rd Day;

- Creation of the Kingdom of Israel-Coronation of the 1st King -King Saul- year 2909. End of the 3rd Day;

- Destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem and the Kingdom of Judah-year 3417; in the middle of the 4th Day;

- The birth of Jesus around the year 4000 in the turn of the fourth Day. End of the fourth Day.

It's that.

Now you're grasping..where does the Bible say Jesus walked through the wall?
John 20:24 "But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came." nJohn 20:25 "The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe." John 20:26 "And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you."

he didn't come in by the DOOR like u and i would.... it was shut ........ (smile).

the Lord God is the source of all LIGHT, be it physical, or Spiritual. but to answer your question, he himself is the LIGHT, physical. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:5 "And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

so God is the LIGHT of the WORLD.

Right. What you above said is confirmed by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, and His Holy Spirit says : 1John 1:v.5 - GOD is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.
Speaking of the light of GOD, I remember, SPIRITUALLY speaking, that in the first Day of GOD's works, long after the rebellion in Eden (in my understanding around 500 years after the rebellion), there was only and only darkness in the earth, then the earth was deformed, and empty, because there was not more the light of GOD, notwithstanding the Spirit of GOD was moving over the face of the waters(peoples), then GOD said: Let there be light, and (again) there was light. But time passed and corruption became widespread, and GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually, it was about the year 1550 from Adam, it was in the midst of the 2nd Day. "And GOD looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth"-Genesis 6:v.12- repit, it was in the midst of the 2nd Day, and GOD decided to destroy that evil generation in the midst of the 2nd Day through the flood.

I suppose we can't say for sure, but, there is this possibility mentioned above by 101G:

Rev 22:5 There will be no more night in the city, and they will have no need for the light of a lamp or of the sun. For the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.
Just for meditation(not for discussion), the view that comes to me from that verse is that it gives us an idea or reveals to us what the environment was like in the Garden of God ruled by "the anointed cherub created to protect, and GOD had set him so: the cherub was upon the holy mountain of GOD; he walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire, this celestial environment endured for a long time, but unfortunately times after the cherub rebelled against the Word -the Word is GOD - and he fell, and GOD brought him to ashes upon the earth, the cherub was reduced to a Devil, Satan, in the sight of all them which looked at him.

According to the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - "one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day" - 2 Peter 3:v.8 .
That is sometimes the case...... To God's perspective. Not ours.

If one day in Genesis One was a thousand years? The earth would have burned up. It was a normal day and night.

Also... It does not say one night is as a thousand years to God....

Any thoughts about this verse.....Psalms 148:4 Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!
Trying to explain according my understanding or vision, heaven(s) is/are celestial environments created by GOD for his people, for them which are of Him. Ephesians 1:v.3 says: Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: In what heavenly place in Christ are we being blessed in this current time? Isn't it in the celestial environment of the 2nd heaven of the New Testament where we are now speaking within of it? In fact this is the 2nd heaven.

And Israel was blessed in the celestial environment of the first Covenant created by GOD exclusively for Israel, the Old Testament of the Law and of the Prophets. JESUS said: All the prophets and the law prophesied until John. John was the angel of the LORD sent to Israel before JESUS, who is the promised Messiah, by whom would be established the 2nd heaven, 2nd heavenly place in Christ, according Ephesians 1:v.3 quoted above. Philippians 3:v.20-21 says:

20 - Our conversation is in heaven (second heaven); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
In other words, we all are above this 2nd heaven, or heavenly place in Christ, and now we will be caught up to the 3rd heaven where Paul Apostle was-2Corintians 12. JESUS said: Luke 20:v.35-36:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world (next heavenly place in Christ-3rd heaven), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

As you above quoted: Praise him, you highest heavens (the 3rd heaven is a highest heaven) , and you waters (peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) above the heavens! Of course, the people of GOD will be above the 3rd heaven, not under it.

Well, in this current time the people of GOD still is all above the second heaven. And they which will be caught up to the 3rd heavenly place in Christ, will be above the 3rd heaven.

NOTE: We must be very very careful and vigilant because the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world, he and his messengers also rose up to the 2nd heaven, and it is by his TAIL that he draws the third part of the believers of heaven, and may cast them from above the heaven to the earth-Revelation 12:v.4. By the way, there will be WAR against the red Dragon and his messengers-Revelation 12:v.9-12-Check it.

it was in the midst of the 2nd Day. "And GOD looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth"-Genesis 6:v.12- repit, it was in the midst of the 2nd Day, and GOD decided to destroy that evil generation in the midst of the 2nd Day through the flood.
the Flood happen after.... after, after Creation Day 6.

That is sometimes the case...... To God's perspective. Not ours.

If one day in Genesis One was a thousand years? The earth would have burned up. It was a normal day and night.

Also... It does not say one night is as a thousand years to God....
2 Peter 3:v.7-8
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment (the Lord's Day-the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

Yes, the heavens (the first and second heavens-heavenly places in Christ) and the earth (the current Israel, the clay, the dry land) will be burned by fire. How will it be? Well, GOD is a devouring fire. The Word is GOD and is self-executing. What is written will be LITERALLY fulfilled in this current millennium. Isaiah prophesied, saying: Isaiah 33:v.12-14:

12 - The people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

1 Corinthians 3:v.13 - Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day(the LORD's Day) shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is. - GOD is a consuming FIRE.

You must show by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. As you know, presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing,

You must show by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. As you know, presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing,
The Word of God is God himself personified, which was to Come. scripture, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

the term LIGHT here in verse 3 is "WISDOM". for it is the Hebrew word, H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely)
luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).
[from H215]
KJV: bright, clear, + day, light (-ning), morning, sun.
Root(s): H215

My source for this definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

Now, let's break down the "LIGHT".

#1. notice definition #1,illumination and not luminous. illumination is to be enlighten, meaning to Know and Understand. Proverbs 2:6 "For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."

now let's see this WISDOM in scriptures personified. notice definition #2. (concretely) and happiness.

Happiness: scripture, LISTEN CLOSLEY. Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." Proverbs 8:23 "I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was." Proverbs 8:24 "When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water." Proverbs 8:25 "Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:" Proverbs 8:26 "While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world." Proverbs 8:27 "When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" Proverbs 8:28 "When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:" Proverbs 8:29 "When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:" Proverbs 8:30 "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;" Proverbs 8:31 "Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men."

Notice those words in blue, delight, rejoicing another word for them is happiness and did you see how it was personified, by using the pronouns ME, and I. again the definition of Light,
H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely)
[from H215]

concretely: meaning made Flesh, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God." John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
...... now verse 14. John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

2 Corinthians 4:6 "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

was that enough .... by scriptures to show that the Word of God .... is God?

The Word of God is God himself personified, which was to Come. scripture, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

the term LIGHT here in verse 3 is "WISDOM". for it is the Hebrew word, H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely)
[from H215]

My source for this definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

Now, let's break down the "LIGHT".

#1. notice definition #1,illumination and not luminous. illumination is to be enlighten, meaning to Know and Understand. Proverbs 2:6 "For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."

now let's see this WISDOM in scriptures personified. notice definition #2. (concretely) and happiness.

Happiness: scripture, LISTEN CLOSLEY. Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." Proverbs 8:23 "I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was." Proverbs 8:24 "When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water." Proverbs 8:25 "Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:" Proverbs 8:26 "While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world." Proverbs 8:27 "When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" Proverbs 8:28 "When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:" Proverbs 8:29 "When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:" Proverbs 8:30 "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;" Proverbs 8:31 "Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men."

Notice those words in blue, delight, rejoicing another word for them is happiness and did you see how it was personified, by using the pronouns ME, and I. again the definition of Light,
H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely)
[from H215]

concretely: meaning made Flesh, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God." John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
...... now verse 14. John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

2 Corinthians 4:6 "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

was that enough .... by scriptures to show that the Word of God .... is God?

You said above that "the Flood happen after.... after, after Creation Day 6."
I told you that you You must show by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. As you know, presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing,

Your reply is not answering what was proposed and focused, quite the opposite, your evil spirit surreptitiously just stayed hidden in the familiar environment of darkness and changed the matter, and you invoked the spirit of a such Mickelson because have not the Holy Spirit to speak of the Holy Scriptures, but have the spirit of Devil, it is no marvel for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light, therefore it is no great thing if even his messengers, messengers of Devil, is also transformed as were messengers of the Word of GOD, as is described in Genesis 3, whose end will be the everlasting fire.

Thus JESUS says: Depart from me, ye cursed-yeah, CURSED BY JESUS- into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. You are lost.

Back