Interpretation entrusted SOLELY to ...

Except when i hear testimonies of people swimming to rome its never about the Holy Spirit or Jesus or a need for salvation. Its always; the church fathers, the mass, the history yada yada.
That's precisely because family is wonderful. Being a member of God's family is wonderful. We become mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters because that's what God willed for His Church.

That's precisely because family is wonderful. Being a member of God's family is wonderful. We become mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters because that's what God willed for His Church.
Not in the RC parish I grew up in. They were gossips and no one helped another. They were late to church, understandable when you consider the line of children matching in. The parish priest would glare at them til they sat down, making them feel more uncomfortable, no love was ever felt coming from him. Then there was the rush for the door. Sure family what a joke.

People convert to catholicism for all the wrong reasons. As i pointed out. No one is convinced that their sins will be forgiven or cleansed by His blood and feel the weight of sin removed. But thats exactly what being born again is. Why join a church based on what a cherry picked bunch of people said hundreds of years post apostolic age?

Stella1000 said:
I believe that those who cross the Tiber have heard the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of hope and joy.
I believe that those who worship bananas will become pumpkins and rule planet earth as cucumbers over all the carrots of the world. Because I believe it, then it must be true, right?

See anything wrong with your approach?
So wait. Your testimony is not the fruit of your belief.... you actually speak as Christ for all people? Isn't that precisely the authority of the Church that you reject?

The Holy Spirit, will always point people to Christ, NOT to church tradition or church history. rc's describe a club membership. Belonging to a club is NOT what God said is the way to Him and eternal life.
It doesn't seem like a club to me. It feels like a family with traditions and history of the worship of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

It doesn't seem like a club to me. It feels like a family with traditions and history of the worship of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Like the samaritan woman at the well, you speak of locations, and worshipping rc traditions and rc history. But Scripture tells us worship is NOT regulated by rc traditions, rc history or rc rituals.

Scripture says... God is spirit, and He wants us to worship Him in spirit and in truth. To truthfully worship God, involves loving Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength. rc's can't do this when their love is divided between all the other rcc idols.

The rcc mass can be summed up and described as an overly emotional experience that is quickly over the moment mass is over; leaving the laity with a very shallow and empty form of worship. rc's ignore truth, even when it has been pointed out to them. They choose an emotional experience over truth.

Jesus is truth.

]
Isaiah 47:1
Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon,
sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans:
for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks,
make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the river.

I believe that those who cross the Tiber have heard the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of hope and joy.

3 Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen:
I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

4 As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans:
for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

Proverbs
those that cross that river
return not to the land of the living

--------------Posters-----------

Isaiah and the great whore of Revelation
go hand in hand

Last edited:
Proverbs 2:11
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man,
from the man that speaketh froward things;

13 Who leave the paths of uprightness,
to walk in the ways of darkness;

14 Who rejoice to do evil,
and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15 Whose ways are crooked,
and they froward in their paths:

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman,
even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth,
and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

18 For her house inclineth unto death,
and her paths unto the dead.

19 None that go unto her return again,
neither take they hold of the paths of life.

IE; Protestants
return not home to Rome

Proverbs 2:11
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man,
from the man that speaketh froward things;​

speaketh froward things;
Here, speech is far removed from sound Bible doctrine.
It is nothing but falsehoods or lies.
Another way to think of it is perversity,

falsehoods or lies.
2Peter 2:1
there will be false teachers among you.
They will secretly introduce destructive heresies,
even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—
. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories.
NIV

they will exploit you with concocted stories.
NCB

Back