Why your prayers go unanswered

JonHawk said:
You blind gnostics are the ones hurling false accusations on Paul and fellow believers while rejecting the atonement of Christ.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption in Christ"

Take heed, lest there be in any of you an evil gnostic heart of unbelief.
You plainly don't know what you are talking about and you are stupidly supposing that your own confusion amounts to someone else's error.

But if that's what you want, then carry on. Your funeral.
God is not the author of confusion but of peace;
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; Rom 5:1

Reactions: Mik
JonHawk said:
You blind gnostics are the ones hurling false accusations on Paul and fellow believers while rejecting the atonement of Christ.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption in Christ"

Take heed, lest there be in any of you an evil gnostic heart of unbelief.
Our Lord's God said:
You plainly don't know what you are talking about and you are stupidly supposing that your own confusion amounts to someone else's error.

God is not the author of confusion but of peace;
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; Rom 5:1
Yet you are as confused as they come.
And the peace of God through Christ Jesus surpasses all gnostic mumbo jumbo.

If people would call on God to be their mind instead of this stuff they represent as a sinner, and most here are advocates for sin, God would come to them just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120 and more including myself=. W became like Him not like these with an agenda for their gods.

Many here worship three gods, they have set up three tabernacles for them and call their gods a trinity.

If people would call on God to be their mind instead of this stuff they represent as a sinner, and most here are advocates for sin, God would come to them just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120 and more including myself=. W became like Him not like these with an agenda for their gods.

Many here worship three gods, they have set up three tabernacles for them and call their gods a trinity.
If blind gnostics would would turn to God and believe in the Lord Christ Jesus for remission of sins they would receive the gift of the Spirit.

Asking God for what you want for yourself is not denying yourself and denying what you want nor will it amount to seeking God's will and what He wants. It is focusing on yourself and what you want, your own will.
I liked much of your post and did agree with much but you say asking God for what we want is out of line? Could be. May not be. You're leaving out verses like Mk 11:24 "What things soever you desire when you pray believe that you receive them and you shall have them" That speaks of what we want. There are many prayers that are not selfish based.

You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask with evil motives so that you may expend it on your worldly desires.
James 4:2-3

Whatever we ask we receive from Him because we keep His commands and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.
1 John 3:22

And there will always be those who willfully deceive themselves, those who delude themselves into believing their own will and what they want for themselves just happens to be God's will. They refuse to deny themselves and refuse to lose their soul to save it.
And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.
The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. 1 John 3:22-24

For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, [separated, set apart in Christ Heb 2:11] that you should abstain from fornication;
Not like the gnostics who are ignorant of Christ; [who are following the teaching of Balaam and eat idol sacrifices and commit fornication. Rev 2:14]
No one go should run amok and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-6

I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s people, set apart in Christ. 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the of grace of our God and deny the One He sent, Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord. Jude 1

Our Lord's God said:
But outside are the gnostic idolaters who love to practice falsehood.
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who thirsts drink freely of the water of life. Rev 22:15-17

Last edited:
I liked much of your post and did agree with much but you say asking God for what we want is out of line? Could be. May not be. You're leaving out verses like Mk 11:24 "What things soever you desire when you pray believe that you receive them and you shall have them" That speaks of what we want. There are many prayers that are not selfish based.
When talking with God it isn't about asking for material things it is about spiritual things and It isn't about God changes things it is about God changing me then I change things.

But let the one who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord; Jer 9:24
When talking with God it isn't about asking for material things it is about spiritual things
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And sustain me with a willing spirit;
Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness. Psalm 51:12-14

Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, don't pay attention to blind gnostics;
My righteousness will be forever, And My salvation to all generations. Isaiah 51:7-8

But let the one who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord; Jer 9:24

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And sustain me with a willing spirit;
Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness. Psalm 51:12-14

Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, don't pay attention to blind gnostics;
My righteousness will be forever, And My salvation to all generations. Isaiah 51:7-8
Not for you, for you are trying to justify righteousness with sin. That doesnt work my friend.

JonHawk said:

Not for you, for you are trying to justify righteousness with sin. That doesnt work my friend.
No effort whatsoever, it is the gift of God; Eph 2:8
It is because of God that you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption; 1 Cor 1:30

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
And I shout it to you.
A misquote again. If you are going to quote it then dont make yourself look the fool that you do by editing it LOL.
Only to us who has received from God that what Adam did and became like Him, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did in Matt 3:`16, 120 did in an upper room and I have receieved the same. That is what Gods salvation is is to be like Him instead of this silly doctrine of yours who accuses Jesus and God of gnostic lies.
No effort whatsoever, it is the gift of God; Eph 2:8
No effort? SO that is why you are not that person of Christ God demands of you, you put no effort in obedience to recieve from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
It is because of God that you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption; 1 Cor 1:30
It is because of God that I have received the very same from Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

When are you going to learn I do not follow Paul in his errors, I follow Jesus in his perfections. Im not in Jesus and Jesus is not in me, we both have in us the Father and anointed of Him by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

I and the Father are one just as Jesus and the Father were one. John 17. John 17 is gnostic lies for you isn't it?

It is because of God that I have received the very same from Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

I and the Father are one just as Jesus and the Father were one. John 17. John 17 is gnostic lies for you isn't it?
It is because you are a blind gnostic guide that you reject Christ Jesus.
Jesus is the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’
12 Salvation is found in no one else, Acts 4

It is because you are a blind gnostic guide that you reject Christ Jesus.
A gnostic but not blind, for us gnostics we have received from God the same mind, Spirit, as Jesus did. That is what gnostics believe and live it as Jesus did.
Jesus is the stone you builders rejected,
God is the stone who saved Jesus in Matt 3:16.
which has become the cornerstone.’
Christ is the corner stone, Gods anointing in me is that corner stone, Christ in me. But for you Christ is a stumbling block for you try so desperately to make Him only you in your beliefs of a god from lack in having God manifest in you as He did in Jesus.
12 Salvation is found in no one else, Acts 4
Salvation come only by Gods Spirit, See Matt 3:16, this is how God save. Jesus didnt come to save you at all, he came that ye might be saved. But then you would have to follow him to God salvation, and Jesus can save you if you would instead of make him obey you in your beliefs.

JonHawk said: What I'm constantly reminding you blind gnostics is that there is no access to God except through the Son.

That verse does not help your cause, The Son appeared to destroy your dead gnostic works.

Paul witnessed that the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an imperishable body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

Remember gnostics, vengeance is Mine. Jeremiah 51:10-11 Deuteronomy 32:43
Gary Mac said:
There is no access to God except by His Spirit in that made me His son. ....He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
John 17 says that God gave the Son authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17
Gary Mac said:
You are straddling a barbed wire fence, trying to go from one side to the other on your own merit.
Believers don't have your problem, they simply go through the Gate.
"I am the gate. Whoever enters through me is saved. I have come to give life in abundance." John 10:9-10
And I shout it to you.
Only to us who has received from God that what Adam did and became like Him, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did ...
A misquote again. If you are going to quote it then dont make yourself look the fool that you do by editing it LOL.
What you're shouting is that blind gnostics don't know that Jesus is the stone that you gnostics foolishly rejected;
Nor is there salvation in any other, Acts 4:11-12
The Chosen Stone and His Chosen People
Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by gnostics, they stumble, being disobedient to the word;
but you who believe, are living stones, built up to a spiritual house,
offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:4-9
No effort? SO that is why you are not that person of Christ God demands of you, you put no effort in obedience to recieve from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
You can't even figure out who is the Christ.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:
John 17 says that God gave the Son authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17
That is so true for I am His son and can identify completely with the father of it.
Believers don't have your problem, they simply go through the Gate.
Believers dont have a problem because they only have a belief about a of heaven manifest Himself in you that is not a belief but reality of His truths to be like Him and have His same mind that you so reject as gnostic lies because of the agnostic mind that is so again the ways of God be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
"I am the gate. Whoever enters through me is saved. I have come to give life in abundance." John 10:9-10
You would have to follow him through it to receive from God as he did.
What you're shouting is that blind gnostics don't know that Jesus is the stone that you gnostics foolishly rejected;
What I am shouting is -- God is Lord over all except you agnostics who say His gnostic ways to have His same Spirit is lies.
Nor is there salvation in any other, Acts 4:11-12
Your salvation is a manufacture of your own mind and far from being that person of Christ Jesus was in the Father.
The Chosen Stone and His Chosen People
God chooses us all to be like Him but few who will answer that call as Jesus did in Matt 3;16.
Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by gnostics, they stumble, being disobedient to the word;
but you who believe, are living stones, built up to a spiritual house,
offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:4-9
Gnostic who has receieved for God His same SAPirit as Jesus did only stumble to you because your agnostic mind who makes up his own rules cant adhere to the Christ be in you.
You can't even figure out who is the Christ.
I didnt have to figure it out, God came and opened all of His heaven in me, He would you to if you would drop the religious act and actually receive from God that what Jesus and others did.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Best I remember you are a sinner as you say you are and void of the righteousness of Christ to be anointed of God yourself.

Believers dont have a problem because they only have a belief ....
And Abram believed, trusted in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Gen 15:6
Your salvation is a manufacture of your own mind ...
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man, Jer 17:5
Best I remember you are a sinner as you say you are and void of the righteousness of Christ
They are your people, whom you redeemed; Neh 1:10
They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the Lord; Isaiah 62:12
I didnt have to figure it out, God came and opened all of His heaven in me,
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Gal 3:7

Last edited:
And Abram believed, trusted in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Gen 15:6

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar? 22 You see that faith was working with his works, and as a result of the works, faith was perfected 23 and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness,”

Go and read Ephesians 2:10 again.

They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the Lord; Isaiah 62:12

Yes he became like God to know this difference just as Jesus learned of the same in Matt 3:16, so did Abraham, Moses 120 and the alike.
Yes and Paul defiantly is the god that you trust for all you do is quote of him instead quote of Jesus.
Yes we are in the very same image of our Father.
Amen I am indeed, so was Jesus.
Actually we who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has Gods same faith, we have His same mind the mind of Christ that is anointed of God by His mind, Spirit. It doesnt take faith to know God, it takes obedience to receive from Him that what Jesus did. You cant know God at all without the same in you who was in Christ Jesus.

Yes he became like God to know this difference just as Jesus learned of the same in Matt 3:16, so did Abraham, Moses 120 and the alike.
JonHawk:
Now the promises (covenants, agreements) decreed to Abraham and his seed referred to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. (Gal 3:16)
Having been perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey Him, Heb 5:9-10

Who delivers so they may see, that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.
Yes and Paul defiantly is the god that you trust for all you do is quote of him instead quote of Jesus.
Paul’s Post-Conversion Life
Therefore I was not a defiant gnostic and partook of the inheritance of faith in Christ Jesus. Acts 26:17-20
Who is, Lord of All.

Back