The Destiny of those who Continue in their Sins

JonHawk said:
Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some, Heb 10:25

The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together, And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed. Isaiah 1:28

But if you warn the wicked, and he does not relent from his wicked deeds, he shall die in his iniquity; Ezekiel 3:19
For no one will strengthen himself who lives in iniquity. Ezekiel 7:13

He tells them the true nature of their deeds and their transgressions, that they have acted with presumption.
He warns them to turn from iniquity and turn back to Him. If they hear, then they will be blessed and prosper.
But if they refuse they shall die without knowledge. Job 36:9-12

For who has hardened himself against the Lord and prospered? Job 9:4

Those chosen by God in Christ Jesus obtained the blessing, [ The Living Stone Chosen by God And His People 1 Peter 2:4-9 ]
and the gnostics were hardened; just as it is written: God gave them a spirit of stupor, Rom 11:7-8

Everyone is chosen by God to inherit the blessing through His Son, Rom 8:29 but that doesn't suit your gnostic lies.

Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

The response is the same, we inherit the blessing through Christ Jesus who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
Preach the word! Because dead gnostics have no idea who saves. 2 Timothy 4:1-4

It is hard to understand why some people actually want to adopt the behavior of a complete nut.

Do you know why?

God calls us to be sober minded. That means not adopting nutty behavior. Nutty behavior is not good for anyone.

JonHawk said:
Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some, Heb 10:25

The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together, And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed. Isaiah 1:28

But if you warn the wicked, and he does not relent from his wicked deeds, he shall die in his iniquity; Ezekiel 3:19
For no one will strengthen himself who lives in iniquity. Ezekiel 7:13

He tells them the true nature of their deeds and their transgressions, that they have acted with presumption.
He warns them to turn from iniquity and turn back to Him. If they hear, then they will be blessed and prosper.
But if they refuse they shall die without knowledge. Job 36:9-12

For who has hardened himself against the Lord and prospered? Job 9:4

Those chosen by God in Christ Jesus obtained the blessing, [ The Living Stone Chosen by God And His People 1 Peter 2:4-9 ]
and the gnostics were hardened; just as it is written: God gave them a spirit of stupor, Rom 11:7-8

Everyone is chosen by God to inherit the blessing through His Son, Rom 8:29 but that doesn't suit your gnostic lies.

Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

The response is the same, we inherit the blessing through Christ Jesus who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
Preach the word! Because dead gnostics have no idea who saves. 2 Timothy 4:1-4
It is hard to understand why some people actually want to adopt the behavior of a complete nut.
Do you know why?
Everything is hard for rebellious gnostic nuts to comprehend.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36

You are certainly a classic case of:

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

And that's exactly how you will respond to this post as well.

Your funeral.
He isn't going to hear that at all and will respond. It is Like Christ knows our every thoughts even before he posts them and we do who has the mind of Christ, anointed of God. .

He isn't going to hear that at all and will respond. It is Like Christ knows our every thoughts even before he posts them and we do who has the mind of Christ, anointed of God. .
Everybody knows that your blind gnostic mind can't even comprehend that Jesus is the Christ whom you reject.

Now may the God of patience and of comfort grant you to be of the same mind one with another according to Christ Jesus;
That together you may praise and glorify God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
So therefore receive one another as our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) also received us to the glory of God;
Remember that Christ Jesus came to confirm the promise which God made to the fathers. Rom 15:5-7

And we are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:
‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’ Acts 13

Everybody knows that your blind gnostic mind can't even comprehend that Jesus is the Christ whom you reject.

Now may the God of patience and of comfort grant you to be of the same mind one with another according to Christ Jesus;
That together you may praise and glorify God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
So therefore receive one another as our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) also received us to the glory of God;
Remember that Christ Jesus came to confirm the promise which God made to the fathers. Rom 15:5-7

And we are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:
My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to for you to be like his God but for whatever reason you reject Jesus prayer to his God for you to be. It is that sin that you are advocate of that keeps you from the way of Jesus in yourself.

JonHawk said:

My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to for you to be like his God but for whatever reason you reject Jesus prayer to his God for you to be. It is that sin that you are advocate of that keeps you from the way of Jesus in yourself.
But it is not as though the word of God has failed; That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise; Romans 9:5-9 Born by the power of the Spirit. Gal 4:29
But now that faith has come, you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Partakers in the promise in Christ Jesus. Eph 3:6

As the Lord told Moses, “I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy,..."
And as He says in Hosea: “I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”
and, “In the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God. Rom 9:15, 25-26

JonHawk said:
And everyone knows that I am of Christ anointed of God just as Jesus was and you are supposed to be anointed of God yourself, Christ in you as He was in Jesus. All they have to do is read it to know that I am of Christ.

But it is not as though the word of God has failed; That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise; Romans 9:5-9 Born by the power of the Spirit. Gal 4:29
But now that faith has come, you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

If you had met the Christ you would be that person of Christ as well.

JonHawk said:

Gary Mac said:

And everyone knows that I am of Christ anointed of God just as Jesus was and you are supposed to be anointed of God yourself, Christ in you as He was in Jesus. All they have to do is read it to know that I am of Christ.

If you had met the Christ you would be that person of Christ as well.
Everybody knows that you're a double talking gnostic who rejects Christ.
Gary Mac : "I do reject redemption in Christ"

The one who denies Christ, does not have God; the one who acknowledges the Son, has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9-11
And the testimony of God is that eternal life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11

JonHawk said:

Everybody knows that you're a double talking gnostic who rejects Christ.
Gary Mac : "I do reject redemption in Christ"

The one who denies Christ, does not have God; the one who acknowledges the Son, has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9-11
When -- or if -- you ever see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

JonHawk said:

When -- or if -- you ever see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3

But you dont believe he came from God to you he was god.
Do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? John 10:36

To you first, God, having raised Jesus [from the dead] sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:26
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3
JonHawk said:

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Jesus was of Gods anointing, he was of Christ. You just do not know who Christ is from lack in being Gods anointed yourself because of the darkness of sin that you walk in. And awe all can see that in Christ there is no sin but for you your Christ, the one you say you follow makes the one you say you follow in his ways a sinner.

DO you not say you follow Jesus yet are the sinner instead?

Do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? John 10:36

To you first, God, having raised Jesus [from the dead] sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:26
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3
The call of God can never be stated explicitly, it is implicit.

The call of God is like one who is called to there sea, no one hears it but the one who has the nature of the se in him.

Some here, as yourself, try and force your gods to comply with your sin and make Him forgive you for sinning this day.

Aww then we go back the the calling, if one is not called to the sea but goes anyway won't last very long at it. If one is not called by God but tries to be anyway fails miserably every time.

Some here say they are called of God one such as Paul, but then fails miserably to be that person of Christ that Jesus was because they were not called by God but called by sin and the law instead.

But we who has been called by God are perfect as He is perfect, we walk as He walks in His same light, same signs follow us who are called. Jesus was called and no one could hear that calling except Jesus. And these tried to follow Jesus in righteousness but that same calling from God Himself didnt happen as it did in Jesus until Jesus was gone and then these who were called of God accepted the same thing from God in an upper room just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and look what happened, they became exactly as Jesus did when he received from God who He is.

You cant hear that calling because you are called to be the sinner instead as you keep telling us you are a sinner instead of righteous. And you call His ways to be like Him gnostic lies only because you cannot her Him as Jesus did and these did, and all today who are called by God Himself and not from a book by trying. Trying won't get you to God, obedience to His call will. Because like one called to the sea, one will do whatever it takes to fill that desire. Some here desire sin and fulfill that desire dont they?

The call of God can never be stated explicitly, it is implicit. If one is not called by God but tries to be anyway fails miserably every time.
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ.
But we who has been called by God are perfect as He is perfect,
You did witness that you became perfectly delusional all on your own.

Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Christ"

And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ.

JonHawk: why would you reject the redemption of God in Christ that you keep stating here? It is because you like the sin you say you are of instead of the righteousness of God be your mind, Christ in you anointed of God, that is what redemption is and evidently you see redemption as gnostic likes.

BTW when are you going to learn I do not follow Paul in sin, I follow Jesus in righteousness. You quoting Paul shows who you are of and it isn't Christ for sure, for to have the Christ in you is gnostic lies as you keep telling Him of.

JonHawk said:

JonHawk: why would you reject the redemption of God in Christ that you keep stating here?
That quote was from my double talking gnostic friend.
But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything else comes from blind gnostics. (Matt 5:37)

JonHawk said:

JonHawk why do you keep posting that you reject redemption through Christ? We get the message you don't have to keep posting why you reject the Christ to be like Him and walk as He walks as He walks in His same redemption just as Jesus did.

You say you are a sinner -- I have news for you, redemption is from sin, not to sin, but because the ways of God in redemption and your advocacy for sin, to you Gods ways for Him to be in you and you be in Him as one, John 17, is gnostic lies isn't it?
That quote was from my double talking gnostic friend.
But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything else comes from blind gnostics. (Matt 5:37)
Yes, to you Jesus the prophet was a double talking gnostic, for all I do is repeat what he said you should be and would be if actually followed him to his Father who was his God and my God. Your god Paul has lead you to sin, astray from Christ for Christs ways is gnostic lies for you as you keep accusing him of. Crucifying Christ as a gnostic liar.

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

JonHawk why do you keep posting that you reject redemption through Christ? We get the message you don't have to keep posting why you reject the Christ to be like Him and walk as He walks as He walks in His same redemption just as Jesus did.
Why did you post that you reject redemption through Christ Jesus? Because you are a blind gnostic relying on your corrupt knowledge.

For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; Col 1
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:2-4

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

Why did you post that you reject redemption through Christ Jesus? Because you are a blind gnostic relying on your corrupt knowledge.

For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; Col 1
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:2-4
JonHawk why do you continually reject redemption in Christ?

BTW -- I do not follow Paul, I follow Jesus in his ways instead of one who is advocate for sin that he said he was of instead of righteousness.

If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced though one rises from the dead. Luke 16:29-31
Gary Mac said:
I was not built on the apostles and prophets, ...
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23
JonHawk said:
Through Jesus you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 1 Peter 1:19-21
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;
Gary Mac said:
Christ is not real for you all you have is a belief, ....
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15
Gary Mac said:
I do reject redemption through Jesus ...
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31
JonHawk why do you continually reject redemption in Christ?
That was your gnostic proclamation of fables.

Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. Leave them to their delusions, they are blind guides.
BTW -- I do not follow Paul, I follow Jesus in his ways instead of one who is advocate for sin that he said he was of instead of righteousness.
But outside are the gnostics idolaters who practice falsehood.

Last edited:
If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced though one rises from the dead. Luke 16:29-31
That is correct for Abraham, Moses, Adam, 120 and Jesus, all has the very same from God but you cant hear it at all.
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23
Paul witnessed to them using trickery, witchcraft that has nothing at all to do with what God pouts in man and pouts the same in prophets today that He did 6000 years ago in Adam where he became like God to know this difference just as Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 where knowledge was opened to him as well as with Adam.
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;
Yes and these who see His ways as gnostic lies will continue to be deceived.
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15
We cant help but continue for we are Christs, anointed of God, it is our life we live, the very same life Jesus lived of thew Father.
You really should start listening to Jesus instead of others.
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Christ is the corner stone of Gods temple, for I am His temple, You just dont know yet that you are the temple of God, but because that cornerstone of that temple is gnostic lies, there is no way he can be your cornerstone as He was the corner stone holding Jesus.
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12
Salvation is found the same way Jesus found it in Matt 3:16.
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31
God exalts us all who has received from Him His same mind as Jesus did.

If I were you I would take a look at the ways of Jesus instead of the ways of Paul. As long as you reject His salvation and call Him a gnostic liar
in His ways for salvation, you will go to a grave never knowing God nor Jesus at all. If I was you I would consider the consequences.
That was your gnostic proclamation of fables.
Anytime Jesus is quoted to you it is gnostic fables.
Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. Leave them to their delusions, they are blind guides.
Yes and Paul was notorious for this.
But outside are the gnostics idolaters who practice falsehood.
Yes Christ Jesus and God Himself in His ways are outsiders for you who call His ways as gnostic lies.

You really should read how God opens up Himself in man, see Matt 3:16, and read how gnostics know that God resides in man His temples just as Jesus taught that God is a Spirit and the kingdom of God is within. Luke 17:20-21.

Back