Jesus Vicarious Life

Gary Mac

Jesus vicarious life that he lived with God as His mind is to become your vital simple life the same way God worked in Jesus life and live among men be the same way that God lives in us.

I am the bread of life. John 6:48
Jesus vicarious life that he lived with God as His mind is to become your vital simple life the same way God worked in Jesus life and live among men be the same way that God lives in us.
The one who has the Son has the life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

The one who has the Son has the life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12
Yes Amen, and I am His son and have His life, the same life Jesus lived in the Father. That is the only way one can have God to be your Father and be His son. I have His son indeed, I and the Father are one. John 17.

All that you have from your gods is sin.

Common sense is a gift God gives to human nature but is not the supernatural gift that comes through having His same Mind, or Spirit the mind is called to have the mind of Christ to be Gods anointed. A Christian is as Jesus was in the Father.

Most are not Christian at all, they are Catholic, or Mormon, or LDS, or Baptists, or COC, or AOG, or one of nearly 3500 different belief systems. Very few are Christian and that person of Christ who is anointed of God by having His same mind where everything He is is open in us. Jesus received this salvation in Matt 3:16 where he was born again with a renewing of his mind to think in Gods terms instead of the terms of the laws of the temple he came out from after Matt 3:16.

JonHawk said:

Yes Amen, and I am His son and have His life, the same life Jesus lived in the Father. That is the only way one can have God to be your Father and be His son. I have His son indeed, I and the Father are one. John 17.

All that you have from your gods is sin.
All that gnostics have without Christ Jesus is their vain imagination.
No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

JonHawk said:
And you should get that bread inside you as He did in Jesus.
Amen I am His son, the Father has me just as it says.
All that gnostics have without Christ Jesus is their vain imagination.
All that gnostics has is the same PSireit in us who was in Christ Jesus. It is you agnostics who does not have His Spirit and is gnostic lies for you.
No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6
Nope no one come to the Father but by me.

You only can get to the Father through the same anointing who came and anointed Jesus. Whether you think so or not Jesus was anointed of God, and so are we all who has received that same Christ, anointing. Christ in me no different than the anointing God placed in Jesus, Abraham, Moses, 120.ut because you are agnostic and do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man you go without the Christ and actually is antichrist accusing the Spirit of God in man as gnostic lies.

"John 14:6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Note the equations if you possibly can in understanding at all.

You always try and edit the Bible to suit your agnostic mind. You read what it actually says then flat out deny it and try and change it to suit your religious mind.

Do you know why I know it is by me instead of through me? Is because I have receieved the same God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and Jesus was spot on -- no one comes to the Father but this very same way as he received. You just havent received is all and the reason John 14:6 BY ME is gnostic lies for you.

Do you know why I know it is by me instead of through me? You always try and edit the Bible to suit your agnostic mind. Is because I have receieved the same God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and Jesus was spot on -- no one comes to the Father but this very same way as he received. You just havent received is all and the reason John 14:6 BY ME is gnostic lies for you.
It's plain to see that you deny Christ's redemptive work and are devoted to your gnostic fables.
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1

It's plain to see that you deny Christ's redemptive work and are devoted to your gnostic fables.
It is plain to see that you dont have a clue who God is or Jesus was.
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.
Yes I am as all of His sons are.
After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
But he hasn't provided purification for your sins, you still are one, so was Paul all his life.

You just dont know that purification it to be pure, holy, righteous and wihout sin, cannot sin because we who are born of God that is impossible, because you are still the sinner and never delivered from it. But there is one thing for sure, if you ever see Him as He is ye shalll be like Him perfect as He is perfect, instead of like Paul as a sinner.

You dont have a clue what you are talking about. You cant know that what you dont have and it is very obvious that purification isn't one of them.

It is plain to see that you dont have a clue who God is or Jesus was.

But he hasn't provided purification for your sins, you still are one, so was Paul all his life.
If believers were still dead in sins and transgressions they would be a blind gnostic like you.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus;
Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ
Therefore, remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2

Common sense is a gift God gives to human nature but is not the supernatural gift that comes through having His same Mind, or Spirit the mind is called to have the mind of Christ to be Gods anointed. A Christian is as Jesus was in the Father.

Most are not Christian at all, they are Catholic, or Mormon, or LDS, or Baptists, or COC, or AOG, or one of nearly 3500 different belief systems. Very few are Christian and that person of Christ who is anointed of God by having His same mind where everything He is is open in us. Jesus received this salvation in Matt 3:16 where he was born again with a renewing of his mind to think in Gods terms instead of the terms of the laws of the temple he came out from after Matt 3:16.
Attention all....Gary Mac says if you are a Baptist....you are NOT a christian.

Attention all....Gary Mac says if you are a Baptist....you are NOT a christian.
Im not a baptist, I am a Christian and walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus did with the same signs following. Baptists have their laws to govern their gods, and if I remember correctly for it has been over 40 years sense I was a Baptist, they have three gods they worship.

If you are to be a member of the Baptists, they will hand you a set of bylaws that you must creed to or you cant be a member of that enterprise. They will even hold classes for you to go through to teach you their ways, The Catholic, Methodists, COCs, AOGs, all denominations basically do the same thing and all of these has different beliefs for a god.

That is exactly why Jesus left these temples and received from God Himself His truth, so did I. I was teacher in these, deacon, elder, preacher, went through the whole gamut for religiosity. Even my own daughter went to a Catholic school.

You be the judge -- Have you followed the ways of Jesus to be like Him and walk as he walks in his same light of the Father with the same signs following you, perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, Holy, pure, and without sin -- or have you followed the ways of the Baptists to be like them trying to overcome sin on your own merit?

Im not stupid here Ive been on both sides of that mountain, but it is pretty obvious that you have not.

You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in.

Im not a baptist, I am a Christian and walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus did with the same signs following. Baptists have their laws to govern their gods, and if I remember correctly for it has been over 40 years sense I was a Baptist, they have three gods they worship.

If you are to be a member of the Baptists, they will hand you a set of bylaws that you must creed to or you cant be a member of that enterprise. They will even hold classes for you to go through to teach you their ways, The Catholic, Methodists, COCs, AOGs, all denominations basically do the same thing and all of these has different beliefs for a god.

That is exactly why Jesus left these temples and received from God Himself His truth, so did I. I was teacher in these, deacon, elder, preacher, went through the whole gamut for religiosity. Even my own daughter went to a Catholic school.

You be the judge -- Have you followed the ways of Jesus to be like Him and walk as he walks in his same light of the Father with the same signs following you, perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, Holy, pure, and without sin -- or have you followed the ways of the Baptists to be like them trying to overcome sin on your own merit?

Im not stupid here Ive been on both sides of that mountain, but it is pretty obvious that you have not.

You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in.
Post a link to your...lets call it a denomination...

link us to the web site your congregation associates with. That is if you actually go to church.
I am His church, so is everyone who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.

What Church was Jesus a member of LOL.
I still have to chuckle when you say the Baptist are not saved. How about the Presbyterians?
Salvation is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus and in that salvation we do the very same as Jesus did in the Father.

You know very well if you are saved and like Him, you are your own judge in this. Either you walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following you who followed Jesus or they do not. Those things follow us who are saved by God.

I have been member of Baptists, I ministered in Presbyterian churches raising money to do prison work for over 25 years, Been to the catholic, been to the Assemblies of God, was clergy from an assemble to go into hospitals and minister to the sick folk. I been in the Church of Christ , that dont believe anything concerning the ways of God. Ive been to nondenominational churches, I just about has run the gamut of all these belief systems and have seen noting remotely connected to the ways of Jesus in the Father to walk as He does.

If these denominations taught what Jesus did those pews would empty and Gods church would be pounding the highways and byways, prisons, laying hands on the sick, raising people from the dead, instead of giving a fluffy life changing sermon 52 Sundays a year where you go in, sing three songs, say a repetitious prayer, Give that life changing sermon for law, sing a song take up an offering, sing another song then go eat. Then do the same thing the next Sunday.

Gods church doesnt have a building filled with votive gifts, we are on the streets doing what we can to help people in need not because it is the things to do, but because we love them as much as we love ourselves. The kingdom of God is within and doesnt come with observation as you were taught in that Baptist church, you are taught that Christ might come someday, a man as a God, instead of the God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is in that man.

You wade the sand of a shallow beach never exploring the depths of what might out there.

You dont understand that do you?

Salvation is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus and in that salvation we do the very same as Jesus did in the Father.
But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. For this reason it says,
“Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.” Eph 5:13-14
You dont understand that do you?
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-6

But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. For this reason it says,
“Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.” Eph 5:13-14

When, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, but that isn't going to happen is it? 1 John 3.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-6
Christ is veiled for you for sure. There is a mountain between you and God but that mountain can be removed if only you would.

When, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, but that isn't going to happen is it? 1 John 3.

Christ is veiled for you for sure. There is a mountain between you and God but that mountain can be removed if only you would.
...Have faith in God. Don't be a reluctant gnostic, you can say it. The word is very near you, Deut 30:14
That is, the word of faith which we preach. Rom 10:6-9

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:10-12

Having heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Eph 1:13

Last edited:
...Have faith in God. Don't be a reluctant gnostic, you can say it. The word is very near you, Deut 30:14
That is, the word of faith which we preach. Rom 10:6-9
Have the faith of God by the same mind be in you.
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:10-12
Just as Jesus called on Him ini Matt 3:16. it would do you well to do the same.
Having heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Eph 1:13
When one does hear God for yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 ye shall be like Him just as Jesus became like Him.

Have the faith of God by the same mind be in you.

Just as Jesus called on Him ini Matt 3:16. it would do you well to do the same.

When one does hear God for yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 ye shall be like Him just as Jesus became like Him.

Yeah same thing. Walking by the same Spirit, by the same word, to have the same mind.

Back