Defending Christianity from Christians

That is why I oppose your gnostic gibberish because I know whom I believe, 2 Tim 1:12
That is why you oppose Jesus to be like him in the Father for his ways in the Father isa gnostic lies just as you keep telling him.
He grants the crown of righteousness not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. 2 Tim 4:8
But He hasn't appeared to you, you are still waiting for a man to come as a god are you not?
You call it accusing whereas we call it testifying; For this purpose the Son of God appeared, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
But not for you who are a sinner, you are of 1 John 3:8 and it tells clearly who you are of as the sinner that Paul teaches you to be.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Read full chapter
God is veiled for you for to you His ways to be like Him as He commands of you is gnostic lies as you keep accusing Him of.

That is why you oppose Jesus to be like him in the Father for his ways in the Father isa gnostic lies just as you keep telling him.
What I'm constantly reminding you blind gnostics is that there is no access to God except through the Son.
But He hasn't appeared to you, you are still waiting for a man to come as a god are you not?
But not for you who are a sinner, you are of 1 John 3:8
That verse does not help your cause, The Son appeared to destroy your dead gnostic works.
and it tells clearly who you are of as the sinner that Paul teaches you to be.
Paul witnessed that the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an imperishable body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
God is veiled for you for to you His ways to be like Him as He commands of you is gnostic lies as you keep accusing Him of.
Remember gnostics, vengeance is Mine. Jeremiah 51:10-11 Deuteronomy 32:43

Last edited:
What I'm constantly reminding you blind gnostics is that there is no access to God except through the Son.
There is no access to God except by His Spirit in that made me His son. Gnostic that Jesus was as your accusations of him being a liar, is why you have not had access to God as Jesus did and we all do who are one in Him, He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
That verse does not help your cause, The Son appeared to destroy your dead gnostic works.
Not for you for you are still the sinner are you not? Awww but wen-- or if -- you ever see Him as He is ye shall be l ike Him as well just as the gnostics know. 1 John 3.
Paul witnessed that the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer,
He sure does suffer for many here call His ways gnostic lies.
and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an imperishable body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
Christ is always first to rise from the dead, Christ is Gods SPirit resurrected in us all who will receieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and became anointed of God by His Spirit, Christ in that man same One in me.
My God is Love and takes vengeance on no one, God loves all and there is no condemnation I us who is of His Spirit. God always has tried to save people from themselves and tells explicitly what will happen if folk dont turn to Him in His ways for Spirit, mind, to have the mind of Christ as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16. And He is trying to tell you that as long as His ways is gnostic lies you will wind up just as those did who didnt obey His teachings and warnings. You are straddling a barbed wire fence, trying to go from one side to the other on your own merit.

No, I don't think that Jesus or the apostles ever attained earthly riches. In any case, you seem to be moving the goalposts because you claimed earlier that "The early church grew rapidly without money..." That claim is false. The fact of this matter is that money has much to do with the faith founded by Christ. Money, like food and water, is necessary to live, and Jesus never denied it.

So getting back to the issues raised in the OP, I don't see how the use of money in the church is necessarily something that should cause division in the church as long as that money is raised and used honestly and that its use is disclosed to those who donate it.
Jesus got very angry when he went into the temple and kicked over tables and chairs, made a whip and drove these out. I think nearly every preacher would like to have what Joel Osteen has making millions off the gullible. He is quite the salesman and in religious circle he wins.

Paul witnessed that the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an imperishable body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

There is no access to God except by His Spirit in that made me His son. ....He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
John 17 says that God gave the Son authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17
You are straddling a barbed wire fence, trying to go from one side to the other on your own merit.
Believers don't have your problem, they simply go through the Gate.
"I am the gate. Whoever enters through me is saved. I have come to give life in abundance." John 10:9-10

Are we Christians our own worse enemies? It sometimes looks that way. Some critics of Christianity have pointed out that there is no Christianity (singular) but actually "Christianities." Christian sects number in the ten-thousands many of these sects denouncing many other sects as "cults" full of phony ignoramuses hard at work for the enemy. Of course, if any Christians are untrue believing in false doctrine, it is almost always some other Christians who are so--never we--oh no.

In any case, unbelievers have a field day over all this infighting. They say we are all confused over our own Bible and theology without even realizing it. They point out that this Christian vs. Christian fighting has destroyed the lives of many Christians. To them we are fools who kill and maim for no good reason.

So does Christianity need to be defended from Christians? It sure looks that way to me. I'd recommend that we Christians be a bit more tolerant about our differences and be more willing to recognize our common ground.
the texts are cut and pasted as bible scholars even admit….
mistranslated by esau type pharisees…
wolves in sheep’s clothing

since the OT fathers got cursed
and in that state began writing it down …
they could not hear Him
making His words vulnerable to corruption

Unknown Soldier said:
Are we Christians our own worse enemies? It sometimes looks that way. Some critics of Christianity have pointed out that there is no Christianity (singular) but actually "Christianities." Christian sects number in the ten-thousands many of these sects denouncing many other sects as "cults" full of phony ignoramuses hard at work for the enemy. Of course, if any Christians are untrue believing in false doctrine, it is almost always some other Christians who are so--never we--oh no.
They are their own witnesses: they neither see, nor know; Isa 44:9
the texts are cut and pasted as bible scholars even admit….mistranslated by esau type pharisees… wolves in sheep’s clothing
Incline your ear and come to Me. Hear, that you may live;
And I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
According to the faithful mercies shown to David. Isa 55
since the OT fathers got cursed and in that state began writing it down …they could not hear Him making His words vulnerable to corruption
For the Lord will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; Ps 85:8

So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the purpose for which I sent it.
For you will go out with joy And be led in peace; Isa 55

Last edited:
Unknown Soldier said:
A Christian is exactly as Jesus was in the Father, anointed of God. Most only use that title of Christian to promote beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest Himself in you as He was in Jesus and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

The title Christian is mostly used for enterprise in these who dont have a clue who Christ really is, but the fact remains that when one actually see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. How many do you know who is like Him? It is that very, very, few find His way as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

A Christian is exactly as Jesus was in the Father, anointed of God. Most only use that title of Christian to promote beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest Himself in you as He was in Jesus and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

The title Christian is mostly used for enterprise in these who dont have a clue who Christ really is, but the fact remains that when one actually see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. How many do you know who is like Him? It is that very, very, few find His way as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Now that you have tasted that the Lord is good;
So that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
For you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God. 1 Peter 2:3-9

Now that you have tasted that the Lord is good;
Now that I have I am like Him. He in me and I inHim are one John 17.
So that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
Yes we are as Jesus was in the Father -- perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin.
For you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God. 1 Peter 2:3-9
I am indeed perfected in Him, same mind, same walk as He walks with the same signs following.

DO you know why you cant be these things Jesus was in the Father and His ways is gnostic lies for you? I do!

Now that I have I am like Him. He in me and I inHim are one John 17.
Yes we are as Jesus was in the Father -- perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin.
I am indeed perfected in Him, same mind, same walk as He walks with the same signs following.

DO you know why you cant be these things Jesus was in the Father and His ways is gnostic lies for you? I do!
That's stupendous that has it finally dawned on you that believers are united in Christ who is all and in all and have nothing to do
with your gnostic fables.
Made Alive in Christ
Set your hearts and minds on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3:1-11

That's stupendous that has it finally dawned on you that believers are united in Christ who is all and in all and have nothing to do
with your gnostic fables.
Jim Jones and David Koresh are believers. the Devil himself believes in Jesus and knows him well. Beliefs are only opinions.
Made Alive in Christ
Just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 when Christ came to him, Gods anointing came to him.
Set your hearts and minds on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
We who has overcome this world of denominational views and laws sit with Him in His throne this day. Rev 3:21.
When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
When Christ appears, Gods Spirit in man, you will be His glory. And when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.
Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3:1-11
Christ is in us all who has received the Christ as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

What part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-16
Jim Jones and David Koresh are believers.
According to a gnostic reprobate.
the Devil himself believes in Jesus and knows him well.
And Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:17-20
Beliefs are only opinions.
All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, “Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; Luke 10:22-23
Christ is in us all who has received the Christ as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
But he who glories, let him glory in the Lord. For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends. 2 Corinthians 10:17-18

What part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-16
The child of God will come to the unbelievers who are of sin instead and make disciples of them. Jesus did a very good job at that with the twelve.
According to a gnostic reprobate.
Yes to you God is as you keep stating of Him in His ways for salvation.
And Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:17-20
Not for you, you live in the sin of these scorpions. Paul being chief of just as he said.
All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
That is what I keep telling you that you say is gnostic lies, dont you?
Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, “Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; Luke 10:22-23
Amen, the very same eysys Jesus aw of the Father no different at all, same mind in me who was in Christ Jesus. But because His ways for light is gnostic lies for you your mind is of another such as Paul as a sinner instead.
But “he who glories, let him glory in the Lord.” For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord. 2 Corinthians 10:17-18

JonHawk said:
That is what I keep telling you that you say is gnostic lies, dont you?
That's what you say when you're not promoting your gnostic fables.
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed). 1 John 2:22

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed). 1 John 2:22
The liar is the one who says he is of Christ yet a sinner, that is impossible. Either you are of Christ as Jesus was or you are of sin like Paul was. You cant have both, for in Christ there is no sin to be had. It is outside of Christ that you are the sinner.

JonHawk said:
The liar is the one who says he is of Christ yet a sinner, that is impossible.
Through the Word was life, and the life was the light for all people. John 1:4
Either you are of Christ as Jesus was or you are of sin like Paul was.
“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” John 8:12
You cant have both, for in Christ there is no sin to be had. It is outside of Christ that you are the sinner.
Through Christ you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, 1 Peter 1:21
Born of imperishable seed through the living and enduring word of God; 1 Peter 1:23
We know that we have passed from death to life, 1 John 3:14
Now Walk as children of light. Eph 5:8

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
The one who is the liar are the ones who say they are of Christ yet the sinner, that is impossible, it is pone or the other but you cant have both.
Through the Word was life, and the life was the light for all people. John 1:4
And man is the temple of His word, living word that is not written on stone nor a page of paper but living within, it is who we are not what we think of Him.
“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” John 8:12And we walk in His light as He is in the light with the same signs following.

Through Christ you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, 1 Peter 1:21
No because I obeyed and received from God the same as Jesus did where Christ is manifest in me as well as He was in Jesus. See Matt 3:16 that you say is a gnostic lie.
Born of imperishable seed through the living and enduring word of God; 1 Peter 1:23
Yes and that seed is Gods Spirit in man, and from that seed produces a duplicate of the parent of that seed.
Tomato seed produce tomatoes and more see, the firstborn of many, least they are tossed to the wayside with no nurturing because the ways of that seed is gnostic lies for many here.
We know that we have passed from death to life, 1 John 3:14
We who has what Jesus had from god know that for sure, for our life is exactly as Jesus life was in the father.
Now Walk as children of light. Eph 5:8
That is good information, Paul should have heed his own words -- but because of sin it doesnt hold true for the sinners because they walk in that darkness and the light of God is gnostic lies for them.

The one who is the liar are the ones who say they are of Christ yet the sinner, that is impossible, it is pone or the other but you cant have both.
You once followed the ways of this world, the spirit who is now at work in gnostics those who are disobedient and by nature children of wrath.

But even when we were dead in transgressions—God raised us up with Christ it is by grace you have been saved. Eph 2

You once followed the ways of this world, the spirit who is now at work in gnostics those who are disobedient and by nature children of wrath.

But even when we were dead in transgressions—God raised us up with Christ it is by grace you have been saved. Eph 2
God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. Do you know why that isn't good enough for you to follow him to the same?

Back