The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

Christ's kingdom is in heaven, not earth.
Not according to Jesus.
Mathew 13:41
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

And Revelation
Revelation 11:15
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

And Isaiah
Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

And zechariah
Zech 14:9
The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.

I could go on and on.
New Living Translation

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Spiritual realm (The Souls) (The Dead), no kingdom or mortals on earth are seen, it's it's man made fairy tale
The people who are living in Israel in Revelation 20:1-6 are the same people living in Israel in ezekiel 37-38.
The people living in Israel after the resurection in ezekiel chapter 37,will be a peaceful people who dwell there without any man made defences. No walls, fences, or weapons. They have no need for such things.

Ezekiel 38:11
You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

Gog, much like yourself doesn't realize these people were resurected from the dead and will not die a second death. They are perfectly safe. No one can cause them any harm at all.

Ezekiel 38,:14
Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?

This is the same Gog in Revelation whom God destroys with fire from heaven. And all the nations with him are all from outside the promised land. Outside of the kingdom promised to Christ.

Ezekiel Chapter 39 is a "Historical Battle" fought long ago with "Wooden" weapons of warfare, shields, bows, arrows, and spears

Your claims the battle seen below is "Future" is in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, in the Sci-Fi section of the book store

Jesus Is The Lord

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.
It takes place after the resurection of Israel in chapter 37 which coresponds to the first resurection in Revelation 20.The resurection that takes place 1000 years before Gog invades the kingdom of Israel.

Revelation 20:8-9
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

This is the same event Ezekiel prophecied would takes place concerning Gog.

Ezekiel 38:22
I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him.

But since you claim Persia, Ethiopia, Libia, were destroyed by God long long ago by making fire come down from heaven and destroying all those nations then I should ask why is this not in any history books and why do those nations still exist today?

Last edited:
Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Spiritual realm (The Souls) (The Dead), no kingdom or mortals on earth are seen, it's it's man made fairy tale
PS, no they are not mortal. They are raised from the dead immortal. It means they can't die again.

No need. I think in Rev 11:15 the gospel is shown as having been completed, in the sense that it has now been preached to all nations, and which signifies the time of the end. This is what is meant by "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah." For the time of judgement arrives with the fulfilment of the gospel, by the words of Christ (i.e. the gospel must be preached to all nations per Matthew 24:14). Next in Rev 11 is the judgement (cf. Rev 11:18 "...The time has come for judging the dead...."). This doesn't entail that all the kingdoms of the world submitting to Christ: just that Christ has dominion over them where they contain true believers. Again I maintain that the true kingdom of Christ is in heaven (My kingdom is from another place etc). Also

Luk 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation."
Luk 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

No need. I think in Rev 11:15 the gospel is shown as having been completed, in the sense that it has now been preached to all nations, and which signifies the time of the end. This is what is meant by "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah." For the time of judgement arrives with the fulfilment of the gospel, by the words of Christ (i.e. the gospel must be preached to all nations per Matthew 24:14). Next in Rev 11 is the judgement (cf. Rev 11:18 "...The time has come for judging the dead...."). This doesn't entail that all the kingdoms of the world submitting to Christ: just that Christ has dominion over them where they contain true believers. Again I maintain that the true kingdom of Christ is in heaven (My kingdom is from another place etc). Also

Luk 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation."
Luk 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
When someone recieves the holy spirit, their names are written.
But they are not gathered till Christ comes to his kingdom. His kingdom is here and he doesn't recieve it till his enemies are defeated.That is when the beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire. After that, the first resurection takes place and the kingdom has come.

Revelation 20:6-9
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Christ and the resurrected saints reign in Christ's kingdom upon earth for 1000 years when Gog surrounds Jerusalem, then fire comes down from heaven upon earth and destroys Gog, along with Ethiopia, Libia, Persia and all the other countries.

I don't tbink you will be there anyways so it wouldn't matter. Most likely we both will be dead and buried awaiting the latter resurection.

PS
There will be plenty of people in Israel who will see Abraham issac and jacob in the kingdom of God the same time they are cast out of it. That's why Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and even joeseph made sure they were buried there. I guess you never realized there will be people already living in the kingdom of God before it becomes his.

Luke 13:28
There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.

You have to already be in the kingdom of God before you can be thrown out of it.

Last edited:
Not according to Jesus.
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

And Revelation
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

And Isaiah
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

And zechariah
The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.

I could go on and on.
New Living Translation

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Not according to Jesus.

And Revelation

And Isaiah

And zechariah

I could go on and on.
New Living Translation
"Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom"

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

It takes place after the resurection of Israel in chapter 37 which coresponds to the first resurection in Revelation 20.The resurection that takes place 1000 years before Gog invades the kingdom of Israel.

Revelation 20:8-9
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

This is the same event Ezekiel prophecied would takes place concerning Gog.

Ezekiel 38:22
I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him.

But since you claim Persia, Ethiopia, Libia, were destroyed by God long long ago by making fire come down from heaven and destroying all those nations then I should ask why is this not in any history books and why do those nations still exist today?
You have been clearly shown the battle in Ezekiel Chapter 39 is historical fought long ago with "wooden weapons" of warfare, shields, bows, arrows, spears

Jesus Is The Lord

When someone recieves the holy spirit, their names are written.
But they are not gathered till Christ comes to his kingdom.
Christ came into his kingdom on the day of his death, but certainly on his ascension, for he said then "It is finished."

Also
Luk 23:42 "Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
Luk 23:43 "Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

His kingdom is here and he doesn't recieve it till his enemies are defeated.That is when the beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire. After that, the first resurection takes place and the kingdom has come.
No. When his enemies are defeated, he hand's over his kingdom to God. He reigns always:

1Co 15:25 "For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet."
1Co 15:28 "When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

Revelation 20:6-9
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
The above is a difficult phrase which bears more than one interpretation. It could just be referring to the gospel era. But given verse 4, it is more likely referring to the Christian martyrs who reign with Christ from heaven ( "I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.").

Their reigning is WITH CHRIST. It doesn't say Christ reigns only for 1000 years. It says that the martyrs reigned with Christ for 1000 years. And the number 1000, is clearly indefinite, conveying no exact time period, and the reigning is in and from heaven.

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Christ and the resurrected saints reign in Christ's kingdom upon earth for 1000 years when Gog surrounds Jerusalem, then fire comes down from heaven upon earth and destroys Gog, along with Ethiopia, Libia, Persia and all the other countries.
Heavenly Jerusalem denotes the church. What it is saying, which is expressed elsewhere in different terms, is that when Satan is revealed in the last age, the end of the world will rapidly follow; and unbelievers will be consumed by fire.

I don't tbink you will be there anyways so it wouldn't matter. Most likely we both will be dead and buried awaiting the latter resurection.
I think there are signs that the manifestation of satan is coming about. The number of Christians is decreasing everywhere.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Yes I've read of those things in the Bible and can find them for you since you don't know where they are. Do you what me to show you?
I'm always willing to help those who want help.

"Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom"

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
I've read all of that before. The nations that come against Jerusalem 3.5 days before the day of the Lord are the nations situated from Iran to Egypt. All those nations are destroyed by the king of the north on the day of the Lord. The rest of the world is not destroyed at that time. The rest of the world is destroyed 1000 years after Christ has come.

You have been clearly shown the battle in Ezekiel Chapter 39 is historical fought long ago with "wooden weapons" of warfare, shields, bows, arrows, spears

Jesus Is The Lord
You havnt said why the countries you claim were destroyed long ago still exist..
I see you claim they were destroyed but you offer no proof Ethiopia, Libia, and Persia no longer exist.

Christ came into his kingdom on the day of his death, but certainly on his ascension, for he said then "It is finished."

Also
Luk 23:43 "Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

No. When his enemies are defeated, he hand's over his kingdom to God. He reigns always:

1Co 15:28 "When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

The above is a difficult phrase which bears more than one interpretation. It could just be referring to the gospel era. But given verse 4, it is more likely referring to the Christian martyrs who reign with Christ from heaven ( "I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.").

Their reigning is WITH CHRIST. It doesn't say Christ reigns only for 1000 years. It says that the martyrs reigned with Christ for 1000 years. And the number 1000, is clearly indefinite, conveying no exact time period, and the reigning is in and from heaven.

Heavenly Jerusalem denotes the church. What it is saying, which is expressed elsewhere in different terms, is that when Satan is revealed in the last age, the end of the world will rapidly follow; and unbelievers will be consumed by fire.

I think there are signs that the manifestation of satan is coming about. The number of Christians is decreasing everywhere.
1000 years is an exact time period. It's exactly 1000 years.
Christ and the resurrected saints reign for 1000 years when Gog, Ethiopia, Libia, Persia and many other countries try to overthrow his kingdom. They fail and are destroyed. Christ's kingdom does not end after 1000 years. It continues forever. The 1000 years is only when those countries ezekiel listed try to overthrow the kingdom of God.
PS, Egypt as you know does not join the others in their attempt to conquer Israel. According to scripture, Egypt is destroyed 1000 years before and never regains its former strength.

Ezekiel 29:11-15
The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.

I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.

Yet this is what the Sovereign LORD says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered.

I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom.

It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations.
——————
The king of the north destroys Egypt the same time he nukes the rest of the middle east. But people will be able to live in Israel after forty years and the radiation wears off.

Last edited:
1000 years is an exact time period. It's exactly 1000 years.
You made that up.

Christ and the resurrected saints reign for 1000 years when Gog, Ethiopia, Libia, Persia and many other countries try to overthrow his kingdom. They fail and are destroyed. Christ's kingdom does not end after 1000 years. It continues forever. The 1000 years is only when those countries ezekiel listed try to overthrow the kingdom of God.
You made that up.

PS, Egypt as you know does not join the others in their attempt to conquer Israel. According to scripture, Egypt is destroyed 1000 years before and never regains its former strength.

Ezekiel 29:11-15
The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.

I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.

Yet this is what the Sovereign LORD says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered.

I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom.

It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations.
——————
The king of the north destroys Egypt the same time he nukes the rest of the middle east. But people will be able to live in Israel after forty years and the radiation wears off.
Really: this kind of eisegesis is not glorifying to God in the least. I know it originates in Scofield and his school of premillenialism (or a version of it), but I reject it. Scofield was something of a charlatan, I read.

The fact is, you are adding loads of spurious conjecture to the book of Revelation, where the injunction is specifically to refrain from doing so (Rev 22:18).

You made that up.

You made that up.

Really: this kind of eisegesis is not glorifying to God in the least.

The fact is, you are adding loads of spurious conjecture to the book of Revelation, where the injunction is specifically to refrain from doing so (Rev 22:18).
Revelation 20:6

Do you honestly believe I made that verse up? No I did not write revelation.
John wrote that they will reign with Christ for 1000 years. If you want to say John made that up then that would be you accusing him. But I know I didn't make it up.I didn't write revelation.

Also

There's really nothing confusing about revelation 20 at all. You just can't understand it because someone else has taught you that it can't be true. If you hadn't let yourself be misled, you could understand it easily.

You made that up.

You made that up.

Really: this kind of eisegesis is not glorifying to God in the least. I know it originates in Scofield and his school of premillenialism (or a version of it), but I reject it. Scofield was something of a charlatan, I read.

And that's not even the end of it. After Gog is destroyed and new Jerusalem comes down from heaven to Christ and the saints, the water of life will flow into the dead sea and there will be plenty of fish in the dead sea. Fishermen fishing in the dead sea. The kingdom of God will be paradise.

Ezekiel 47:8

He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh.
Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.
Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea.

I bet you never dreamed there would be fish in the dead sea. But there will be.

You havnt said why the countries you claim were destroyed long ago still exist..
I see you claim they were destroyed but you offer no proof Ethiopia, Libia, and Persia no longer exist.
You Haven't accounted for the wooden weapons of war fare, bows, arrows, spears, a future war?

Back to your claims of Ezekiel Chapter 39, a future fairy tale

Your argument is silenced!

Back