Kanye running for PRESIDENT!!!

wiseones2cents

Things are going to get interesting! I wonder how much of the "black vote" Kanye will get?

news.yahoo.com/twitter-reacts-kanye-west-announcing-150206442.html

Twitter reacts to Kanye West announcing 2024 campaign: ‘Can it get any crazier?’​

In other news. Qanon is back. I dont know what the deal is with this character, Q has nothing on wiseones2cents. :)

Things are going to get interesting! I wonder how much of the "black vote" Kanye will get?

Twitter reacts to Kanye West announcing 2024 campaign: ‘Can it get any crazier?’​

In other news. Qanon is back. I dont know what the deal is with this character, Q has nothing on wiseones2cents. :)
Test to see if the website is working.

Kanye/Ye's candidacy will go no where.

Kanye West is mentally ill.

Yeah, he's totally loonie tunes - he's ensnared by the Black Hebrew Israelite cult.

Kanye/Ye "The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew…”

OK, yes, i know black people who are ethnically Jewish - lots of them in Ethiopia for instance! But ALL black people...uuummm, no, whatever your name is today!

In other news

Smartmatic subpoenas Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb in election conspiracy lawsuit against Fox News and Rudy Giuliani​

Now guys, remember I said the Liberal party gets it's marching orders from Liberal England. Guess where smartmatic is head quartered? Yup England.

Kanye West has some serious mental health issues. Best to completely ignore him.
Ignore Kanye? A man I believe speaks the truth about society?

Maybe you can point out, how you came about that characterization? When people start speaking conspiracy theories with legs, the elites like to play the "he crazy" card.

Was he being "anti-Semitic" or was it the truth?

Do Jews have disproportionate power in Hollywood, the entertainment industry, media, finance industry? I'd say absolutely. Am I being anti-Semitic or am I making a statement of truth? The stats dont lie.....

Sounds to me like Kanye is trying to clean up his act and the elites dont want that. They want him to keep pushing that corruptive material.

Republican

It’s almost hard to believe what a clown circus the Republican Party has become

The post was made by me, and I'm not a republican.

Its not hard to believe that you have no real argument other than insulting the republicans(or people that dont believe in what you believe).

The clowns are the democrats wearing masks alone in their car and saying boys are girls and girls are boys.lol

The post was made by me, and I'm not a republican.

Its not hard to believe that you have no real argument other than insulting the republicans(or people that dont believe in what you believe).

The clowns are the democrats wearing masks alone in their car and saying boys are girls and girls are boys.lol

I didn’t say you were a Republican

But anyone can see what a clown circus they have become. All the nutty TV personalities and conspiracy theorists they run for office.

Your lack of any solutions, COVID denial, and obsession on other people’s sexuality sure sounds like a Republican.

I didn’t say you were a Republican

But anyone can see what a clown circus they have become. All the nutty TV personalities and conspiracy theorists they run for office.

You dont see the clown circus your party has become? with 32 different genders? ROTFLOL! Silencing and censoring all dissent? Your party knows it's time grows short so they are lashing out any way they can to try to stop it.
Your lack of any solutions, COVID denial, and obsession on other people’s sexuality sure sounds like a Republican.
I have nothing but solutions. No I dont believe your covid hype, and I certainly dont believe in your money making vaccine.

Funny thing is your clown party all warned against trump's vaccine, and as soon as your puppet was elected, it was then deemed okay.

3rdly? Im not obsessed with people' sexuality. That would be your idiotic ideology. There is male and female, and that is it. Everything else in between is not a certified gender. Some MAY be hormonal, but most are mental illness.

The black/coloured population are waking up to your party's smoke and mirrors.

Back