John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

How many times you have to be told that it's Israel who is the firstborn son of The Father? Doesn't your denomination teach you this? If it doesn't, it's time to say goodbye to it because the time is very short.

David was called God's firstborn. Doesn't your denomination teach you this?

Do you have any clue WHY?

It's Israel which is the heir to the promises of God as promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel.

Don't you know that the gospel message was first taught to Abraham that his promised SEED Who is Christ/Messiah world inherit all the promises of God? The SEED is the true Israel of God representing Israel after the flesh. Israel after the flesh couldn't inherit the promises of God and it's Messiah Who would inherit on behalf of Israel and make Israel joint-heir with Messiah.

There wasn't a single creature who could achieve God's standard of holiness. The Torah reveals God's holy character which wasn't able to be achieved. That's why it's God,- YHWH Himself came in flesh in likeness of Israel after the flesh to fulfill the Torah as being the Living Torah Himself.

Now you have a testimony of Yeshua Messiah from the scriptures. For a short while He didn't use His reputation of His being Equal with God (He is God Himself) and adopted Servanthood of Israel as Israel is the servant of God. The Servant has a God over Israel. So your Lord's God is answered. It's part of the gospel message.

If you aren't part of the commonwealth of Israel, then you have no God

Shots fired
Only scriptures can fire shots. I was also once deceived by this doctrine of Trinity and not only that it's Christendom on the whole which deceived by a Replacement Theology.

The NT authors never taught that Christianity (chuchanity) has now replaced Israel. There are hundreds of OT quotes in NT that has to do with only Israel. Israel is not the one now in the middle East. Israel is God's covenant people.

Proper Theology can only be understood comparing The OT with the New Testament. The NT didn't replace the OT. The Old Covenant is still there to accuse the unbelieving Jews/Israelites. But those believing in Yeshua Messiah are released from the accusation as He is our Living Torah to Whom we obey.

Rev 12:10 I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now is come the salvation, the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah; for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night.

Satan used to accuse our OT brethren day and night. We know this also from the book of Job.

Messiah released His people from the fangs of death from the power of the Torah that defines sin.

1Cor 15: 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

David was called God's firstborn. Doesn't your denomination teach you this?

Do you have any clue WHY?
Doesn't your denomination teach you that David is the type of Messiah? He was declared by YHWH as a man after MY OWN HEART. Doesn't Messiah sit on the throne of his father David fulfilling the promise of YHWH to David?

Who is the firstborn son?

Exod 4:22 You shall tell Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD, Israel is my son, my firstborn,

It's by covenant. Israel is the heir:

Gal 4:
1 But I say that so long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, though he is lord of all;

2 but is under guardians and stewards until the day appointed by the father.

3 So we also, when we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental principles of the world.

4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent out his Son, born to a woman, born under the law,

5 that he might redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of children.

Bible also declares Ephraim as the firstborn - do you know why? Do your homework. Your pastors may not know.

Doesn't your denomination teach you that David is the type of Messiah? He was declared by YHWH as a man after MY OWN HEART. Doesn't Messiah sit on the throne of his father David fulfilling the promise of YHWH to David?

That's nice. David is called God's firstborn son.

Does that mean Israel is David or David is Israel?

Who is the firstborn son?

Exod 4:22 You shall tell Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD, Israel is my son, my firstborn,

It's by covenant. Israel is the heir:

Gal 4:
1 But I say that so long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, though he is lord of all;

2 but is under guardians and stewards until the day appointed by the father.

3 So we also, when we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental principles of the world.

4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent out his Son, born to a woman, born under the law,

5 that he might redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of children.

Bible also declares Ephraim as the firstborn - do you know why? Do your homework. Your pastors may not know.

David is called God's firstborn. Israel is called God's firstborn.

Are Israel and David the same identity?

That's nice. David is called God's firstborn son.

Does that mean Israel is David or David is Israel?

David is called God's firstborn. Israel is called God's firstborn.

Are Israel and David the same identity?
You ask your pastors and be satisfied. That's all you can do.

I answered you last post. King David is a reference to Messiah on whose throne He is sitting. The King represents Israel. If you don't know the basics, you won't know anything.

Acts 2:
29 “Brothers, I may tell you freely of the patriarch David, that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.

30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that one from the fruit of his body would sit on his throne,

Luke 1:Luk 1:32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father, David,

The firstborn is Messiah as all prophecies are fulfilled in Him.

David is dead and awaiting resurrection. But it's Messiah with endless life is ruling the Kingdom of God.

What was the message to Israel in gospel accounts? Repent, kingdom of God/heaven is at hand. That kingdom of God came when Messiah rose from the dead.

Are you waiting for David to rise from the dead? It will be too late for you.

The firstborn son is Israel, represented by The Messiah (The Son of God).

The firstborn (spiritual son) inherits all God's promises. In Hebrew culture, the firstborn son inherits the father's inheritance.

You have to go a long way to understand scriptures which may be too late for you to save your head. But with Yeshua Messiah everything is possible. My prayer is that you are one among promised children of Abraham chosen for salvation.

Last edited:
GINOLJC, to all.
it's a shame how the devil has deceived many in this day and time.
one group think the Lord Jesus is a Shaliah, or an agent of God.

The Unitarians Doctrine Corrected, and Exposed
The Unitarian belief, and their doctrine is that our Lord Jesus the Christ is just a human man who God chose to deliver, or save his people from physical captivity, (THE ROMANS). just as other human "savior's" in the past. example, 2 Kings 13:3 "And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he delivered them into the hand of Hazael king of Syria, and into the hand of Benhadad the son of Hazael, all their days. 4 And Jehoahaz besought the LORD, and the LORD hearkened unto him: for he saw the oppression of Israel, because the king of Syria oppressed them. 5 And the LORD gave Israel a saviour, so that they went out from under the hand of the Syrians: and the children of Israel dwelt in their tents, as beforetime”. This human saviour who delivered, or save Israel from Hazael king of Syria, and Benhadad the son of Hazael was the son of Jehoahaz, Joash, see 2Ki 13:25. So God used a human man as “a” saviour from oppression. And we know that God used Moses, a human man, to deliver, or save the the children of Israel from the Egyptians oppression. as well as the woman Deborah, or any of the human judges who God raised up as saviours. Lets look at this agents, or human saviour clearly, Nehemiah 9:27 "Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies”. so clearly we see that God used men, human men, be it male or female, as a saviour.

Here is the misunderstanding, and errors on the unitarian behalf. those deliverance, or salvation was physical salvation from a physical oppression, and, or, bondage. This also was the great misconception of the Jews in our Lord’s day. they was expecting physical deliverance from Rome oppression, instead of a spiritual deliverance from their own sins. then, as today, the unitarian misconception is in the same error. the Jews was always looking for physical deliverance when the root cause of their physical bondage, or oppression was a spiritual condition called sin. and this circle of people sinning, and God putting them in bondage continue until God put an end to sin. so the answer was to delivered them spiritually so that they would not be physically bound, or oppressed anymore. For when the Son make free you, you’re free indeed. Notice this being set free, is not the same as being made free. simply put, if God deliver you spiritually, its once and for all, you want be physically bound, or
oppressed anymore. you will never have to be again delivered physically anymore. Because spiritual bondage, causes physical bondage, (and because his seed remain in us we are FREE and not in the bondage of sin).

so the difference between all those human saviors and the Lord Jesus is that he, God himself came in the LIKENESS of human flesh and delievered them from SIN.... (Spiritual Bondage) which no human savior could do. suppoertive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

here in Isaiah 35:4 God by Isaiah makes it VERY CLEAR as to who is Coming to SAVE THEM, "your God will come" as a matter of fact he enforces it so that there will be no doubt about who is coming, by saying, "even God" yes GOD. no shaliah or agent, nor any human saviour, but God himself. just read the following verses after Isaiah 35:4. just a sample. Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. "Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert."

all this and all that followed is when JESUS, GOD CAME. which is an interesting topic for another time as "Who was sent or Came"

but clearly here we see the difference in the two types of saviors. one for physical bondage, the other for spiritual bondage.

THIS IS THE ERROR OF THE Unitarian belief, or doctrine. God himself delivered. and our brothers who know the TRUTH is Correct in Stating Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." and Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

as well as Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." not from the Roman oppression ....... NO, BUT FROM "THEIR" OWN SINS.

next time the trinitarians and theirERROR, and REPROOF.

:ninja:

Last edited:
You ask your pastors and be satisfied. That's all you can do.

I answered you last post. King David is a reference to Messiah on whose throne He is sitting. The King represents Israel. If you don't know the basics, you won't know anything.

Acts 2:
29 “Brothers, I may tell you freely of the patriarch David, that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.

30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that one from the fruit of his body would sit on his throne,

Luke 1:Luk 1:32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father, David,

The firstborn is Messiah as all prophecies are fulfilled in Him.

David is dead and awaiting resurrection. But it's Messiah with endless life is ruling the Kingdom of God.

What was the message to Israel in gospel accounts? Repent, kingdom of God/heaven is at hand. That kingdom of God came when Messiah rose from the dead.

Are you waiting for David to rise from the dead? It will be too late for you.

The firstborn son is Israel, represented by The Messiah (The Son of God).

The firstborn (spiritual son) inherits all God's promises. In Hebrew culture, the firstborn son inherits the father's inheritance.

You have to go a long way to understand scriptures which may be too late for you to save your head. But with Yeshua Messiah everything is possible. My prayer is that you are one among promised children of Abraham chosen for salvation.

The Messiah is seated at the right hand of God in heaven ruling over all the nations.

The Messiah is seated at the right hand of God in heaven ruling over all the nations.
seated at the right hand of God? do God a Spirit have actual physical hands? and how do a Spirit sit when he the Spirit fills both heaven and Earth?

Seated at the Right hand means he's in POWER, because he's God, and has all POWER in the NEW CREATKION, as well as this OLD one that is about to pass away.

silly thinking like this is what make Christianity unreliable.

seated at the right hand of God? do God a Spirit have actual physical hands?

So you don't like the language of Scripture. Ok.

and how do a Spirit sit when he the Spirit fills both heaven and Earth?

Scriptures say that he does. Are you begging me to deny the NT Scriptures as you are?

Seated at the Right hand means he's in POWER, because he's God, and has all POWER in the NEW CREATKION, as well as this OLD one that is about to pass away.

No, it means he has been given all AUTHORITY. Power is not authority and authority is not power.

He has authority over all the nations of the earth and because of that fact all the peoples of the earth may be blessed in him fulfilling God's promise to Abraham.

silly thinking like this is what make Christianity unreliable.

So you don't like the language of Scripture. Ok.
it's do u understand the Language?
No, it means he has been given all AUTHORITY. Power is not authority and authority is not power.
let's see,
[ A-1,Noun,G1411, dunamis ]
for the different meanings of which See ABILITY, MIGHT, is sometimes used, by metonymy, of persons and things, e.g., (a) of God, Matt 26:64; Mark 14:62; (b) of angels, e.g., perhaps in Eph 1:21, RV, power," AV, "might" (cp. Rom 8:38; 1Pet 3:22); (c) of that which manifests God's "power:" Christ, 1Cor 1:24; the Gospel, Rom 1:16; (d) of mighty works (RV, marg., "power" or "powers"), e.g., Mark 6:5, "mighty work;" so Mark 9:39, RV (AV, "miracle"); Acts 2:22 (ditto); Acts 8:13, "miracles;" 2Cor 12:12, RV, "mighty works" (AV, "mighty deeds").

Note: For different meanings of synonymous terms, See Note under DOMINION, A, No. 1.

[ A-2,Noun,G1849, exousia ]
denotes "freedom of action, right to act;" used of God, it is absolute, unrestricted, e.g., Luke 12:5 (RV marg., "authority"); in Acts 1:7 "right of disposal" is what is indicated; used of men, authority is delegated. Angelic beings are called "powers" in Eph 3:10 (cp. Eph 1:21); Eph 6:12; Col 1:6; Col 2:15 (cp. Col 2:10). See AUTHORITY, No. 1, See also PRINCIPALITY.

the LORD JESUS has .......drum roll .......... "ALL ,,,,,(smile) ..... POWER.
Scriptures say that he does. Are you begging me to deny the NT Scriptures as you are?
in your IGNORANCE u always do.

again, silly thinking like this is what make Christianity unreliable.

it's do u understand the Language?

let's see,
[ A-1,Noun,G1411, dunamis ]
for the different meanings of which See ABILITY, MIGHT, is sometimes used, by metonymy, of persons and things, e.g., (a) of God, Matt 26:64; Mark 14:62; (b) of angels, e.g., perhaps in Eph 1:21, RV, power," AV, "might" (cp. Rom 8:38; 1Pet 3:22); (c) of that which manifests God's "power:" Christ, 1Cor 1:24; the Gospel, Rom 1:16; (d) of mighty works (RV, marg., "power" or "powers"), e.g., Mark 6:5, "mighty work;" so Mark 9:39, RV (AV, "miracle"); Acts 2:22 (ditto); Acts 8:13, "miracles;" 2Cor 12:12, RV, "mighty works" (AV, "mighty deeds").

Note: For different meanings of synonymous terms, See Note under DOMINION, A, No. 1.

[ A-2,Noun,G1849, exousia ]
denotes "freedom of action, right to act;" used of God, it is absolute, unrestricted, e.g., Luke 12:5 (RV marg., "authority"); in Acts 1:7 "right of disposal" is what is indicated; used of men, authority is delegated. Angelic beings are called "powers" in Eph 3:10 (cp. Eph 1:21); Eph 6:12; Col 1:6; Col 2:15 (cp. Col 2:10). See AUTHORITY, No. 1, See also PRINCIPALITY.

the LORD JESUS has .......drum roll .......... "ALL ,,,,,(smile) ..... POWER.

in your IGNORANCE u always do.

again, silly thinking like this is what make Christianity unreliable.

Exousia means authority
Dunamis means power, ability

These two are not the same thing which is why we call them different things.

Power pertains to ability not authority. Authority is not ability and ability is not authority.

Exousia mean authority
Dunamis means power, ability

Authority is not ability and ability is not authority.
This is just what I been speaking of. the bible clearly states there is ONE, and ONLY one on the Throne. and that's not a physical chair, or a lazy boy.

Throne is symbolic for POWER. and only ONE has POWER. (all of it). here these uneducated one have the Lord Jesus on a throne next to another throne that God supposed to be sitting on. when the scriptures clearly say, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

a THRONE. meaning the SEAT of POWER, and these silly persons don't understand that Exousia control the Dunamis..... my God how IGNORANT.

and this silly thinking of someone seated ... NEXT to someone else? How silly. LISTEN and LEARN, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." it's the SAME ONE PERSON.

sit IN, IN, IN, IN, there is only ONE "on" the throne, (JESUS) and is IN, IN, IN, POWER. one need to read 1 Corinthians chapter 15 to understand.

all these silly rabbits' tricks are for KIDS....... GROW UP and understand. all POWER is of ONE PERSON who holds the titles of FIRST/FATHER, and LAST/SON. who is now in Amalgamation, of Spirit and Glorified. flesh. it's called inheritance, that's why the scriptures states sit IN, IN, IN, my God when will they learn?

this is just 2 easy when the bible gives us all the answers,

This is just what I been speaking of. the bible clearly states there is ONE, and ONLY one on the Throne. and that's not a physical chair, or a lazy boy.

He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.
Revelation 3:21

Throne is symbolic for POWER. and only ONE has POWER. (all of it). here these uneducated one have the Lord Jesus on a throne next to another throne that God

No, it signifies Kingly authority. For that reason, David and Solomon both sat on the throne of God.

supposed to be sitting on. when the scriptures clearly say, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

a THRONE. meaning the SEAT of POWER, and these silly persons don't understand that Exousia control the Dunamis..... my God how IGNORANT.

and this silly thinking of someone seated ... NEXT to someone else? How silly. LISTEN and LEARN, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." it's the SAME ONE PERSON.

sit IN, IN, IN, IN, there is only ONE "on" the throne, (JESUS) and is IN, IN, IN, POWER. one need to read 1 Corinthians chapter 15 to understand.

all these silly rabbits' tricks are for KIDS....... GROW UP and understand. all POWER is of ONE PERSON who holds the titles of FIRST/FATHER, and LAST/SON. who is now in Amalgamation, of Spirit and Glorified. flesh. it's called inheritance, that's why the scriptures states sit IN, IN, IN, my God when will they learn?

this is just 2 easy when the bible gives us all the answers,

He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.
you got someone next to someone else..... ,lol, lol, lol, see, his is possessive again. l.ol, l.ol, l.ol. oh dear.... :eek: YIKES!
No, it signifies Kingly authority. For that reason, David and Solomon both sat on the throne of God.
LOL, LOL, LOL, oh my, my, my. listen carefully. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." WHO IS OF THE FRUIT OF DAVID BODY? ...... (smile) oh this is so easy.... let the bible answer, Romans 1:1 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God," Romans 1:2 "(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)" Romans 1:3 "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;" Romans 1:4 "And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:" Romans 1:5 "By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:"

Jesus our Lord? who is the LORD, who will sit on the throne according to the Flesah..... lol, lol, the LORD is the Lord in Flesh.

Note: "with power" and that's G1411 δύναμις dunamis. oh how IGNORANT CAN ONE BE.,

as said, silly thinking like this makes Christianity unreliable.

enough learning for u today. 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

No, Scripture does.

someone next to someone else..... ,lol, lol, lol, see, his is possessive again. l.ol, l.ol, l.ol. oh dear.... :eek: YIKES!

I simply quoted Revelation 3:21 Scripture. And you immediately denied it. Why do you deny Scripture?

Now tell us why you deny the above Scripture.

LOL, LOL, LOL, oh my, my, my. listen carefully. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." WHO IS OF THE FRUIT OF DAVID BODY? ...... (smile) oh this is so easy.... let the bible answer, Romans 1:1 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God," Romans 1:2 "(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)" Romans 1:3 "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;" Romans 1:4 "And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:" Romans 1:5 "By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:"

Jesus our Lord? who is the LORD, who will sit on the throne according to the Flesah..... lol, lol, the LORD is the Lord in Flesh.

Note: "with power" and that's G1411 δύναμις dunamis. oh how IGNORANT CAN ONE BE.,

as said, silly thinking like this makes Christianity unreliable.

enough learning for u today. 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

The Trinitarian Doctrine corrected

The key failure of the trinity doctrine is it statement of a three persons Godhead. The bible is clear that there is only one PERSON who is God in a “ECHAD” of one, this is clearly defined in Genesis 1:1, and Deuteronomy 6:4

In Genesis 1:1 God is clearly described as a plurality of himself in the term H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. well fine, but is he a plurality in what or who? Answer NATURE. For God is a “Spirit”, and he has a “SOUL”, see Isaiah 1:14. and his Nature is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh. For Philippians 2:6 clearly points this out. God is the EQUAL SHARE of himself, (which was to Come). and by this coming, last in time. in his creation this is the mistake the trinitarians made in EQUAL, but SEPARATE “PERSONS”. this mistake is clearly seen in the “Titles” of God in different TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK in his creation.

Yes, TITLES of the same one person in TIME. PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. This is clearly seen in the term “Beginning” in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1
Beginning. Genesis 1:1, H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

There is the correct answer in Definition #1. in a plurality of an ECHAD in the dispensation of First and Last. God as a ECHAD of Himself. he has two dispensations in TIME. Genesis 1:1 to John 1:1 and Revelation 1:1

dispensations #1. TIME, Genesis 1:1 until NEW CREATION. PLACE, Spirit, (filling both heaven and earth), ORDER, First, “Creator and Maker of all things”. RANK, LORD/Father

dispensations #2. TIME, John 1:1 until NEW CREATION. PLACE, Spirit equally Shared, in flesh. spirit via G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. ORDER, Last, a commencement, meaning a beginning or start of A. Redeeming and B. Saving all that6 he Made. Spirit/God equally shared in Flesh, (the beginning of the end of Man, the NEW MAN COMES). RANK, Lord/Son.

We see that it is the SAME “ONE” God who worketh all in all, because of his plurality in the ECHAD as the First/Father, and the Last/Son.

When one understands the ONE TRUE GOD “TITLES” in a plurality of a ECHAD, then the nonsense of separate and distinct persons fades away. For it is the same one God that worketh all in All, see 1 Corinthians 12:6. it is the ONE PERSON God, the Holy Spirit who holds both titles of Father/First, and Son/Last in desperation of TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

So, the mistake of the trinitarians is having separate and distinct person, because of TITLES of the ONE God who Worketh both title in TIME, PLACE, ORDER. Or RANK in an ECHAD of ONE PERSON being EQUALLY SHARED in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

This is why the Lord Jesus said in Genesis 1:26, “Let US make man in OUR image”. but in the very nest verse he said, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Understand that the LAST/Son was to Come in the dispensation of TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. Supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

At Genesis 1:26 he had not come ……., yet. This is why the Lord Jesus the Son, the Ordinal Last said in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," (genesis1:27)

God shared himself in flesh that was to Come. This is why he said in Genesis 1:27 “HE”, and “HIS” because the US and the OUR was, was, was, to come. Just as John 1:1 states “was God”.

So the titles of God are not separate and distinct persons, NO! But TITLES of the ONE PERSON GOD, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK, in the ECHAD, or the Equally Sharing of ONE-SELF in Flesh, as first and last which was to come.

The Trinitarian Doctrine corrected

The key failure of the trinity doctrine is it statement of a three persons Godhead. The bible is clear that there is only one PERSON who is God in a “ECHAD” of one, this is clearly defined in Genesis 1:1, and Deuteronomy 6:4

Yes, God is one person, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In Genesis 1:1 God is clearly described as a plurality of himself in the term H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem')

This is incorrect and a very naive understanding of Hebrew.

Abraham is called Adonim which is the plural word for "Lord." Is Abraham a plurality of himself too?

n-m. well fine, but is he a plurality in what or who? Answer NATURE.

This is an unsubstantiated and unScriptural vain fabrication imagined up in an earthly mind.

For God is a “Spirit”, and he has a “SOUL”, see Isaiah 1:14. and his Nature is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh. For Philippians 2:6 clearly points this out.

It says no such thing. That came from your own imaginations, not the text.

God is the EQUAL SHARE of himself, (which was to Come). and by this coming, last in time. in his creation this is the mistake the trinitarians made in EQUAL, but SEPARATE “PERSONS”. this mistake is clearly seen in the “Titles” of God in different TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK in his creation.

Yes, TITLES of the same one person in TIME. PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. This is clearly seen in the term “Beginning” in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1
Beginning. Genesis 1:1, H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

There is the correct answer in Definition #1. in a plurality of an ECHAD in the dispensation of First and Last. God as a ECHAD of Himself. he has two dispensations in TIME. Genesis 1:1 to John 1:1 and Revelation 1:1

dispensations #1. TIME, Genesis 1:1 until NEW CREATION. PLACE, Spirit, (filling both heaven and earth), ORDER, First, “Creator and Maker of all things”. RANK, LORD/Father

dispensations #2. TIME, John 1:1 until NEW CREATION. PLACE, Spirit equally Shared, in flesh. spirit via G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. ORDER, Last, a commencement, meaning a beginning or start of A. Redeeming and B. Saving all that6 he Made. Spirit/God equally shared in Flesh, (the beginning of the end of Man, the NEW MAN COMES). RANK, Lord/Son.

We see that it is the SAME “ONE” God who worketh all in all, because of his plurality in the ECHAD as the First/Father, and the Last/Son.

When one understands the ONE TRUE GOD “TITLES” in a plurality of a ECHAD, then the nonsense of separate and distinct persons fades away. For it is the same one God that worketh all in All, see 1 Corinthians 12:6. it is the ONE PERSON God, the Holy Spirit who holds both titles of Father/First, and Son/Last in desperation of TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

So, the mistake of the trinitarians is having separate and distinct person, because of TITLES of the ONE God who Worketh both title in TIME, PLACE, ORDER. Or RANK in an ECHAD of ONE PERSON being EQUALLY SHARED in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

This is why the Lord Jesus said in Genesis 1:26, “Let US make man in OUR image”. but in the very nest verse he said, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

At Genesis 1:26-27 "them" is the image of "us." Now go and read it again:

Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness

and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

How many is male and female?

Now you know how many is "us" and "our."

"THEM" are the image of "US."

Plural "THEM" is the image of plural "US."

Plural Male and Female is the image of "US"

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them "adam" in the day when they were created. Genesis 5:1-2

Now you only have one more question to answer for yourself: How in the world is "male and female" the image of God?

OR, is male the image of God and female the image of something else, God and something else (US)?

Answer that question and then you will actually know what is going on at Genesis 1:26-27.

Understand that the LAST/Son was to Come in the dispensation of TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK. Supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

At Genesis 1:26 he had not come ……., yet. This is why the Lord Jesus the Son, the Ordinal Last said in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," (genesis1:27)

God shared himself in flesh that was to Come. This is why he said in Genesis 1:27 “HE”, and “HIS” because the US and the OUR was, was, was, to come. Just as John 1:1 states “was God”.

So the titles of God are not separate and distinct persons, NO! But TITLES of the ONE PERSON GOD, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK, in the ECHAD, or the Equally Sharing of ONE-SELF in Flesh, as first and last which was to come.

Last edited:
Back