Self Identifying doesn't help

I would try it and see. We are told in one verse that:

"But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."

So if we find ourselves scattered amongst the Nations (not knowing/serving God), any one, if from there they seek God, they will find. Because God is seeking those who will follow what is just and right.
As a saved christian...don't you seek God everyday?

If you are unsaved why would the unsaved person seek God and another not seek God?

Ive never had to block anyone, It is easy to love those who hate me, that is the way of my Father God, and see no need to block anyone. Why would I? That is so immature.
Oh, so it's you with the perfect mind of God who has deemed it immature???

I see it kinda like wiping the dust off of my sandals.
So was Jesus to the same mentality as yourself and look how they treated him for that same biblical fraud, blaspheme, they accused him of and you accuse me of for the very same reason.
Oh, that floats...you treat me as a fraud, just like they treated Jesus...You sound kinda pius Mac.

Oh, let me guess your bad interpretation isn't based upon YOUR opinion?
No it is only bad to your interpretations for spiritually they are discerned not through intellect, anyone can read a book and make guess of it but it is another matter when GHod Himself comes to you and opens all of who He is and all of His heaven in you. Even Jesus couldn't escape that fact proven in Matt 3:16.

Jesus didnt know the depth of God until, all he knew was the laws of the temple that he taught in that regulated a belief system and that is exactly what you are doing, you know the laws of the creed you are of just as Jesus did in the Jewish denomination, but unlike Jesus he got delivered from those stipulations man places on a belief about a god with no reality from a real God who will come to anyone who will let Him. He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, He did the very same in me, you just cant relate because the creed you are of won't allow you to know what transpired in Jesus is all.

Even Jesus couldn't escape that fact proven in Matt 3:16.
It's not proven in Matt 3:16.

Please show me a web-site or a commentator who see it your way. 'Cause, currently you are the ONLY one saying such things...which sets red flags all over the place Mac.

It's not proven in Matt 3:16.
Not for you I agree -- because of your unbelief that God did come to Jesus.
Please show me a web-site or a commentator who see it your way.
All you have to do is read what Jesus said and see. He is the commentator for sure. Be as I Am.
'Cause, currently you are the ONLY one saying such things...which sets red flags all over the place Mac.
Jesus was the only one in his day who said the very same things for all I do is repeat what he said you should be in the Father but you have no intent in following Jesus in his ways in the Father, but there are a few of us who has found His ways as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and live the life of Christ as Gods purpose for you to.

Only those who do the will of the Father will enter the Kingdom.
Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.” John 6:27
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited; Hebrews 13:8-9

Every time you post on Matt 3...you change it up a little.
Na, same event every time.
Jesus was not saved in Matt 3.
Matt 3:16 says he was.
Jesus had no need for redemption....Jesus is the redeemer.
No Christ is the redeemer. Christ is Gods anointing in man to walk as God walks and Jesus received Gods anointing in Matt 3:16 where He anointed Jesus by His Spirit and Jesus became like Him instead of like the laws for sin in the temple he once taught. You dont know who God is do you, for obviously you never have met Him as Jesus did.

Christ is not as man, Christ is Gods Spirit in man to be anointed of His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.” John 6:27
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited; Hebrews 13:8-9
Christ is the same, Gods anointing never changes. Jesus did change in Matt 3:16 and changed in that he is no longer with us.

Christ is the same, Gods anointing never changes. Jesus did change in Matt 3:16 and changed in that he is no longer with us.
You gnostics aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.

Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

You gnostics aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.
That is because you agnostics cant relate to having Gods Spirit in you as He was in Jesus. See Matt 3:16 this is how it works from God Himself.
Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12
And to you the son in his ways is a gnostic liar as you keep accusing him of.

The gnostic liars are those who reject the Son.
That is what I just said. To you to be Gods son that you reject to be because His ways to be His son is gnostic lies because you reject, deny, His sonship is why you cant relate to being His son.
Who is a liar?
The one who says His ways is gnostic lies.
The one that denies that Jesus is the Christ;
The one who you reject to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God.
These blind gnostics are antichrist.
We gnostics are exactly as Jesus but because his way is gnostic lies for you, that agnostic antichrist spirit you are advocate of has Him crucified in His ways you are supposed to be for blaspheme because of that agnostic spirit of you does not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man that we be like Him as the gnostics know that He does reside in us by identification with Him.

Ive never met anyone even satanists, and I met a lot of them in my 25 years of prison ministry, who is so against being that person of Christ as you are.

The gnostic liars are those who reject the Son.

Who is a liar? The one that denies that Jesus is the Christ; These blind gnostics are antichrist.
That is what I just said. To you to be Gods son that you reject to be because His ways to be His son is gnostic lies

Ive never met anyone even satanists, and I met a lot of them in my 25 years of prison ministry, who is so against being that person of Christ as you are.
Nobody is even remotely interested in your gnostic prison endeavors.

But if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Nobody is even remotely interested in your gnostic prison endeavors.

But if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Why would God send someone Like Jesus who is anointed of God to show you His way? Is it not that you may receieve from Him the same as Jesus did that you accuse His ways as gnostic lies?

Your soul is given dove to agnosticism. You learned that from Paul as a sinner instead of the gnostic that Jesus was who receieved in himself Gods Spirit as Gnostics know as truth from God Himself.

You only do without the same from God as Jesus receieved from Him is why His ways is a lie for you as you keep stating of the ways of Christ is gnostic lies, and they are gnostic lies for you indeed for that agnostic antichrist spirit has you in trickery.

I know your thoughts even before you post them.

Last edited:
Why would God send someone Like Jesus who is anointed of God to show you His way? Is it not that you may receieve from Him the same as Jesus did that you accuse His ways as gnostic lies?

Your soul is given dove to agnosticism.

I know your thoughts even before you post them.
Then you must have seen this coming,
Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— John 1:11-13

Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— John 1:11-13
I did indeed and it came to life in me for I am His child just as Jesus was His child, sons and daughters of God who is our Father.

And I saw you coming trying to convince people that you have the better way as an agnostic than Jesus did as a gnostic.

JonHawk said:
And I saw you coming trying to convince people that you have the better way as an agnostic than Jesus did as a gnostic.
The Son became the source of eternal salvation for all who believe in Him. Heb 5:9

JonHawk said:
Oh absolutely, one cant miss it if you have receieved the Spirit of God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God Himself opens up who He is and all of His heaven in us. Jesus refigured to this new mind as born again.
The Son became the source of eternal salvation for all who believe in Him. Heb 5:9
Nope, all Jesus could do is lead people to the One who does the saving, the One who came to him in Matt 3:16 and saved him from the laws for sin in the Jewish denomination, temples he once taught in.

Jesus couldn't even save his own disciples and every single one of the just as yourself flat out denied to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations. It too God Himself to come to those disciples after Jesus was gone and by the same spirit He put in Jesus put in these for His salvation in an upper room.

It want anything new, Adam received the same in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses received the same, Jesus receieved the same in Matt 3:16 and so did I, salvation is God manifest in you just as He manifested Himself in all of these no different at all.

JonHawk said:
absolutely, one cant miss it if you have receieved the Spirit ...
JonHawk said:
Nope, all Jesus could do is ...
Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life." John 11:25

Back