The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

So true. These who have made their own laws for a belief, and beliefs are only speculation
No guesswork whatsoever, just telling it like it is.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil.

The Messiah, the Christ (the Anointed One) after suffering, He, by being the first to rise from the dead, would declare light both to the [Jewish] people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
You can continue to ignore the testimonies as you are doing, at your own demise. After He arose from the dead; He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. To Him all the prophets witness... Acts 10:42-44
'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’...Luke 16:29-31
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31
The Son is the very image of God’s divine nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1:3

As a matter of fact you blatantly ignore Jesus' testimony; Yet you refuse to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40
Life and Judgment Are Through the Son Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

On the contrary, I fully acknowledge His testimony: "I and the Father are one.” John 10:30
You read it but you didnt hear the part he said for you to be on in the Father yourself. You are deaf to Gods Spirit.
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me.
And I do see Him, he is Spirit.
Because I live, you also will live. [I will come to you].
And He did just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20
Amen he was in his God and his God was in him same One who is in me, the One obviously you have not met that Jesus met in Matt 3:16 that you do not believe at all. See Jesus prayer to his god for you to be one in Him as well as Jesu was one in Him in John 17 that you do not believe him.
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12
That is spot on, I am His son and I do have His life just as Jesus was His sin and had His life, the part of God that you do not hear for yourself. You dont know what it is to be His son.
The mystery of which was hidden for ages and generations from gnostics and men, but is now revealed to His holy people,
Just as He was revealed in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
To whom God was pleased to make known how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ Jesus (the Anointed One) within you, partaking in the glory of His resurrection. Col 1:26-27
And all who has received from God His anointing, Mind, Spirit, are His anointed ones. But for you that isn't possible to be of Christ and Gods anointed one is it! You are anointed of sin instead for you have stated that you are not of Christ but in sin the sinner you say that you are. And you learned how to be a sinner from Paul.

Thank God I am of Christ instead of sin.

You can continue to ignore the testimonies as you are doing, at your own demise. After He arose from the dead; He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. To Him all the prophets witness... Acts 10:42-44​
'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’...Luke 16:29-31​
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23​
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;​
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15​
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’​
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12​
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31​
The Son is the very image of God’s divine nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1:3​
As a matter of fact you blatantly ignore Jesus' testimony; Yet you refuse to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40​
Life and Judgment Are Through the Son Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24
Gary Mac said:
These who have made their own laws for a belief, and beliefs are only speculation
No guesswork whatsoever, just telling it like it is.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil.

The Messiah, the Christ (the Anointed One) after suffering, He, by being the first to rise from the dead, would declare light both to the [Jewish] people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12
That is spot on, I am His son and I do have His life just as Jesus was His sin and had His life, the part of God that you do not hear for yourself. And all who has received from God His anointing, Mind, Spirit, are His anointed ones. But for you that isn't possible to be of Christ
They were greatly astonished and asked “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matt 19:25-26 That is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless the Father raises them together with Me. John 6:43-45
It is the Spirit who gives life. John 6:62-64

Last edited:
You can continue to ignore the testimonies as you are doing, at your own demise. After He arose from the dead; He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. To Him all the prophets witness... Acts 10:42-44​
'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’...Luke 16:29-31​
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23​
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;​
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15​
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’​
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12​
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31​
The Son is the very image of God’s divine nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1:3​
As a matter of fact you blatantly ignore Jesus' testimony; Yet you refuse to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40​

They were greatly astonished and asked “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matt 19:25-26 That is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless the Father raises them together with Me. John 6:43-45
Great response showing him the errors of the false teachings he promotes. A bodiless Jesus is a false christ.

Great response showing him the errors of the false teachings he promotes. A bodiless Jesus is a false christ.
So you do not believe that God sent Jesus to show you His way either. You guys must be of the same religious organization who has a belief instead of the reality that comes with being born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

The reason that the ways of Jesus in the Father is in error for you guys is that you have a different god you worship different from the One Who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in that man that you guys do not believe at all even though you can read it, the same God Jesus obeyed, and prayed to and said he could do noting at all without the Father who sent him to show you His ways.

For you to be like Him and perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you guys is false teachings and you dont even know why Jesus was a false teacher for you. it is ant I you are accusing of false teachings, it is Jesus that you accuse of false teachings, for Jesus really is the way of the Father you just dont believe him to follow him to that same place in the Father he was in the Father.

I would guess that you guys are a sinner?

You guys must be catholic for you can sin today, confess your sin tonight and get saved all over again the next day that you sin -- Right? LOL. You guys are so funny.

Last edited:
Jesus testimony is he was sent by God to show you the way to Him, to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
His testimony is he could do noting at all without his Father who was his God without Him.
Jesus testimony was to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect,
Jesus testimony was that God took him out of that religious temple that he once taught in as you guys do and came to Jesus and what does it say? Does it not say that god manifested Himself for who He is and opened up in Jesus His heaven that you guys say is in error?

And as Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you that you guys say is false teachings,
And what about John 17 where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in the Father and the Father be in you as one as Jesus was in the Father and the Father was in Him as one that you guys say is false teachings even though you can read what Jesus prayed to his God about you.

The fact is you guys flat out reject to be identified with Jesus in the Father. As you say the ways of Jesus in the Father is false teachings. And I agree with you guys to y'all His ways is fake according the the creedal cradle that you guys rock.
You just dont believe that what you just [posted.

One thing about your posts is you make me look up the scriptures so I can correct your edits of it.
Here is what John 6:43-45 says that is contrary to your editing of it.

You put your own capital letters that isn't in there LOL.

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

The reason you guys cant come to the Father because you are not drawn by God as Jesus said, you are drawn to the sinful nature of the creed you are chained to and Paul is your god as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness.

Jesus testimony is he was sent by God to show you the way to Him, to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
His testimony is he could do noting at all without his Father who was his God without Him.
Jesus testimony was to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect,
Jesus testimony was that God took him out of that religious temple that he once taught in as you guys do and came to Jesus and what does it say? Does it not say that god manifested Himself for who He is and opened up in Jesus His heaven that you guys say is in error?

And as Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you that you guys say is false teachings,
And what about John 17 where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in the Father and the Father be in you as one as Jesus was in the Father and the Father was in Him as one that you guys say is false teachings even though you can read what Jesus prayed to his God about you.

The fact is you guys flat out reject to be identified with Jesus in the Father. As you say the ways of Jesus in the Father is false teachings. And I agree with you guys to y'all His ways is fake according the the creedal cradle that you guys rock.

You just dont believe that what you just [posted.

One thing about your posts is you make me look up the scriptures so I can correct your edits of it.
Here is what John 6:43-45 says that is contrary to your editing of it.

You put your own capital letters that isn't in there LOL.

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

The reason you guys cant come to the Father because you are not drawn by God as Jesus said, you are drawn to the sinful nature of the creed you are chained to and Paul is your god as a sinner instead of Jesus in righteousness.
Since Jesus said no man has seen God at any time and Jesus only said and did the things He saw the Father saying and doing He is God.

Jesus only does what He sees and hears the Father doing !

John 5:17-20

But He answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.”
18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing;

John 5:23
so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 12:49-50
For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

Gary you have never seen God the Father not heard His voice ever declares Jesus !

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 5:37

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Jesus said the following about God the Father !

No one has ever seen God,
but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

hope this helps !!!

Since Jesus said no man has seen God at any time and Jesus only said and did the things He saw the Father saying and doing He is God.
Amen and Jesus was clear that you cant see Spirit, Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me. Jesus never saw God in carnal eyes, only spiritual eyes. The reason you cant see Him is you look for a man as a god instead that has flesh and bone and not Spirit.
Jesus only does what He sees and hears the Father doing !
All of us do who is of God no different at all from the One Jesus obeyed and prayed to. You just dont obey God is all and the reason the ways of Christ is isn't for you.
John 5:17-20
But He answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.”
So am I. you are supposed to be as well LOL.
18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Just as you do me for the same reason.
19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing;
Bingo, no one can do anything of God least the Father send you. Jesus was no exception and said so.
John 5:23
so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
I am His son and you do not recognize us as Gods sons at all. That is because you are not Gods son yourself, His child.
John 12:49-50
For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”
That is what I keep telling you guys, Jesus could do noting without his Father who sent him.
Gary you have never seen God the Father not heard His voice ever declares Jesus !
Not according to your gods that is separate from the One Jesus obeyed and prayed to that you make know Him as well.
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
But when you see Him a sHe really is, ye shall be like Him as well 1 John 3. But I have my doubts that you ever will see Him as He is, Spirit.
John 5:37
And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,
All has who has received from God that what Jesus received form Him, we have seen and heard. But as it says for you unbelievers nave not heard nor seen as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 as God reveals in all who will receive Him.
John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
Amen and thank God I am from Him His child, His son, Jesus was His child as well His son. You are supposed to be His son to but that isn't going to happen is it?
Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
Are and all who has from Him that what Jesus had from Him are in His exact same image. perfect as our Father in heaven imperfect.
1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Amen He in me and I inHim are one and we who has overcome this world as you guys are of, sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3;21.
1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.
He is at your door knocking this day and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you to. He is waiting on you. Jesus said come unto me, but you are trying to make him obey you and come to you.
1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
But when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him to. 1 John 3.
Jesus said the following about God the Father !

No one has ever seen God,
but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

All declare Him who has from Him that what Jesus received form Him in Matt 3:16.
hope this helps !!!
It helps me understands you dont have a clue who God is or who Jesus was.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved Me. John 17
I am His son and you do not recognize us as Gods sons at all. That is because you are not Gods son yourself, His child.
That's because you're a double talking gnostic who rejects God's Son;

Can't you CORRECTLY read the Posted scriptures in my responses?! They point Blank say ( GOD's say so ) that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Son that is God the former WORD in John 1:1! Born again sons are NOT God the former word, Gary! Have you accepted ( Not rejected ) Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior Gary? The answer to that question will tell us if you are a born again son of God or not!
the former Word? in what way former?

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved Me. John 17
That is what I have been repeating of Jesus that he prayed to his God for you to be one in Him as Jesus was one in Him. But because you reject Jesus to be you and sion are one.
It is you who rejects Jesus way to be in the Father and like Him as Jesus was. You reject Gods anointing, Christ, be in you for as you say His ways is gnostic lies.

John 17 is proof, you do not believe that Jesus prayed to his God for you to be. You think he was a god instead LOL.

That is what I have been repeating of Jesus that he prayed to his God for you to be one in Him as Jesus was one in Him. But because you reject Jesus to be you and sion are one.

It is you who rejects Jesus way to be in the Father and like Him as Jesus was. You reject Gods anointing, Christ, be in you for as you say His ways is gnostic lies.

John 17 is proof, you do not believe that Jesus prayed to his God for you to be. You think he was a god instead LOL.
And in Christ Jesus you have been made complete, and He is the head over every ruler and authority; Col 2:10

And in Christ Jesus you have been made complete, and He is the head over every ruler and authority; Col 2:10
Actually by the same Spirit be in me who was in Jesus I have been made to be exactly like him in the Father.
So was Jesus made complete in Matt 3:16, he didnt know Gods heaven either until God opened it to us. He hasn't come to you as He did Jesus and others we read of has He? And you know the answer to that just as I do and God does.

Actually by the same Spirit be in me who was in Jesus I have been made to be exactly like him in the Father.
So was Jesus made complete in Matt 3:16, he didnt know Gods heaven either until God opened it to us. He hasn't come to you as He did Jesus and others we read of has He? And you know the answer to that just as I do and God does.
All you blind gnostics know the verdict.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

the former Word? in what way former?
By the CHANGE ( He Became ) of John 1:1 mentioned in John 1:14, the Word ( who WAS God of John 1:1 ) BECAME ( the Change ) FLESH ( God -Man ) in John 1:14! FYI, that's EXACTLY why John 1:1 says He " was God " instead of " Is God " because there was a CHANGE ( He became flesh - God-Man and was no longer just God the Word of John 1:1 ) that happened in John 1:14! The former WORD " was God " and the Word right now IS God-Man! Now do you understand the difference?! John 1:1 used the word " WAS " instead of " IS " for that reason ( the Change - He BECAME ) that happened in John 1:14! Read John 1:1, as it uses " WAS " and Not " Is " because of the change that happened in John 1:14 ( God became God-Man )! He ( the Word ) was NOT FLESH ( God-Man ) in John 1:1! The Word " was " formerly God in verse 1 and then BECAME " Flesh " ( God -Man ) in verse 14! FYI - all versions of our Bible say " Was " and not " Is " in John 1:1

Last edited:
All you blind gnostics know the verdict.
Gnostics know that Gods Spirit resides in man His temple. The agnostics as yourself does not believe Gods Spirit resides in man His temple.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
And you defiantly rejects the Son, for to you His ways is gnostic lies as you keep accusing him of blaspheme.

By the CHANGE ( He Became ) of John 1:1 mentioned in John 1:14, the Word ( who WAS God of John 1:1 ) BECAME ( the Change ) FLESH ( God -Man ) in John 1:14! FYI, that's EXACTLY why John 1:1 says He " was God " instead of " Is God " because there was a CHANGE ( He became flesh - God-Man and was no longer just God the Word of John 1:1 ) that happened in John 1:14! The former WORD " was God " and the Word right now IS God-Man! Now do you understand the difference?! John 1:1 used the word " WAS " instead of " IS " for that reason ( the Change - He BECAME ) that happened in John 1:14! Read John 1:1, as it uses " WAS " and Not " Is " because of the change that happened in John 1:14 ( God became God-Man )! He ( the Word ) was NOT FLESH ( God-Man ) in John 1:1! The Word " was " formerly God in verse 1 and then BECAME " Flesh " ( God -Man ) in verse 14! FYI - all versions of our Bible say " Was " and not " Is " in John 1:1
Yes, it is not likely that John would have written "in the beginning is the Word" The beginning is a past tense expression and is used to show that He has always been alive.
He is still the Word of God as Revelation uses that name for Him in descriptions of the future

Yes, it is not likely that John would have written "in the beginning is the Word" The beginning is a past tense expression and is used to show that He has always been alive.
He is still the Word of God as Revelation uses that name for Him in descriptions of the future
When are you going to learn that righteousness is to be without sin?

Alexander the adequate said:
"in the beginning is the Word" The beginning is a past tense expression and is used to show that He has always been alive.
When are you going to learn that righteousness is to be without sin?
Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; 1 Cor 15:34

The Revelation of Jesus Christ
Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a Son of Man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash. 14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15 His feet were like burnished bronze when it has been heated to a glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. 16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not fear; I am the first and the last, 18 and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. Rev 1

Back