John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

False. Jesus upholds ALL things HIMSELF, by the Power of His word.

You really need to get working on your reading comprehension. It's pretty bad.

3 And he is the radiance of His glory
and
the exact representation of His being
and
upholds all things by the word of His power.

Now who would that "His" guy be?

You really need to get working on your reading comprehension. It's pretty bad.

and
and

Now who would that "His" guy be?

Upholds all things by the word of his power refers to JESUS..

Upholds all things by the word of his power refers to JESUS..

Upholds all things by the word of his God's power. Please learn how to read:

and
and

3 And he is the radiance of the Father's glory
and
the exact representation of the Father's being
and
upholds all things by the word of the Father's power.

Upholds all things by the word of his God's power. Please learn how to read:

and
and

3 And he is the radiance of the Father's glory
and
the exact representation of the Father's being
and
upholds all things by the word of the Father's power.
Upholds all things by HIS, The Son's power.
Learned to read very well.

101G said:
is not the Christ spirit ... God?
question, "at the birth of the Flesh from Mary's womb a spirit was given to dwell in it, (the Body), so was that spirit God or not?"
Our Lord's God said,
Luke 1:35 doesn't say anything of the sort. Your imaginations did that.

WRONG, listen to what 101G said before u run your mouth,
not the Christ spirit ... God?
question, "at the birth of the Flesh from Mary's womb a spirit was given to dwell in it, (the Body), so was that spirit God or not?"
REMEMBER, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.". for Philippians 2:6 confirm this, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
I said Matthew 1:23..... if you're going to quote me, quote me RIGHT, now answer...... if u can...

101G said:
REMEMBER, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."
Our Lord's God said,
God was with Israel many times throughout their history. It never had anything to do with descended out of heaven through outer space to planet earth.

THIS IS THE WOREST DECEPTION I HAVE EVER SEEN. listen and learn. yes, God has been with Israel, but not in flesh.... Reprove #1. now reprove #2. John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

Our Lord's God said,
The Bible isn't to be used like a box of legos which you stick together however you like.

WRONG, AGAIN. Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts." Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" *READ THAT AGAIN). Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people." Isaiah 28:12 "To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear." Isaiah 28:13 "But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."......... :cool:

Our Lord's God said,
Yes the man Jesus emptied himself of everything including his own life and his last breath.
First thing WROBG, no man can empty himself. also, WRONG, he laid down his LIFE, not emptied it... .lol, lol, lol, oh my

101G said:
now, my next question. "if that was God in that flesh G2758 κενόω kenoo
Our Lord's God said,
He wasn't God in that flesh..

I don't need to go any further, 1 John 4:2 "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:" 1 John 4:3 "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

lets see what the scriptures say. Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

Who? God, which is Jesus Christ yes, lets see. 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;" 1 John 1:2 "(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)" 1 John 1:3 "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ." 1 John 1:4 "And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."

@Our Lord's God. THIS HAS ENDED MY CONVERSATATION WITH YOU. 1 John 4:3 "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

for the ETERNAL LIFE is the Lord Jesus, 1 TIM 6:16 WHICH U CONFESS NOT. and John says that's the spirit of antichrist.

see ya.

:ninja:

God The Holy Spirit is SENT by Father and Son.
The Holy Spirit does NOT send anyone.
are you sure, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

:ninja:

Back