What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper?

It cannot be ordinary bread and wine because that would make the Passover meal, the manna, etc less than that of the OC.
What are you talking about? The Passover did not have manna, but they did eat unleaven bread. Please show the verse which states every Passover manna falls from heaven? You are not making sense.

What are you talking about? The Passover did not have manna, but they did eat unleaven bread. Please show the verse which states every Passover manna falls from heaven? You are not making sense.
The Eucharist is the sacrifice, the Passover meal and the manna of the NC.

If is not a metaphor. You are not completely understanding scripture.
No it is you who is failing to completely understand scripture. If we follow your thinking Jesus is a literal door, Herod is a real fox and Peter is Satan. I mean that is what scripture says and it never says they are symbolic or figurative at all. You have to be consistent.

No it is you who is failing to completely understand scripture. If we follow your thinking Jesus is a literal door, Herod is a real fox and Peter is Satan. I mean that is what scripture says and it never says they are symbolic or figurative at all. You have to be consistent.
Matthew 17:5, "While he was still speaking, suddenly a bright cloud overshadowed them, and from the cloud a voice said, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved;* with him I am well pleased; listen to him!’"

Is God speaking figuratively? Does God really have a son? How can Jesus really be God's son?

As I have said many times before, you will never be able to defend the lies and far fetched doctrines of your accursed religion, using the bible. The Bible refutes your religion at every turn. Your misunderstanding of God's word is useless! You will never fit scripture to agree with your religion. Impossible!
why not 'walk the talk'?

refute what i said is wrong. thanks.

Yep according to Ram people are just food, as is their blood. Good to know and I will not follow your teachigns. They are wrong. When did Jesus say people could be eaten as food?

Just because Pilate declared something doesn't make him right.

I didn't say I didn't understand the term, it had nothing to do with the discussion, it was you diverting.
ok, so it is cannibalism that you are accusing us just like the early christian martyrs who were charged by cannibalism by the romans. sorry to say that in cannibalism, the victim is killed before parts of it are eaten up but in communion, Jesus does not die and under the appearance of bread and wine is wholly consumed. in cannibalism, there is shedding of blood but in communion, Jesus gave himself to us in an unbloody manner. if eating flesh and drinking blood is truly immoral in any sense, it will be contrary to the holiness of Jesus to command the apostles to do an immoral act. see the logic? sorry to say that your cannibalism charge does not hold water.

another thing you should know is that, during those times 'eathing flesh and drinking blood' is symbolic of 'persecuting and assaulting' someone. could this be what Jesus meant when he said those words? that is for you to research and find out.

Matthew 17:5, "While he was still speaking, suddenly a bright cloud overshadowed them, and from the cloud a voice said, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved;* with him I am well pleased; listen to him!’"

Is God speaking figuratively? Does God really have a son? How can Jesus really be God's son?
Still waiting for you to spit out what you are trying to say. I mean Jesus did not say He was speaking literally about the bread and wine passage.

Does not prove your point about the bread and wine. Just throwing a verse into the air and hoping it lands. Is the dove in that chapter symbolic or literal. It is still the same problem.

Following that reason:
1. Jesus is a literal door.
2. Herod is a literal fox.
3. Jesus is literal light.
4. Peter IS SATAN.
5. We are literal sheep.
6. Jesus is a literal shepherd
7. Your leaders are literal wolves, dressed in sheep's clothing.
8. The pharisees are a literal brood of vipers.
9. Jesus is a literal word.
10. Jesus is a literal lamb.
I mean I can make this list longer.

Does not answer the point I made about evidence of the change. I gave you examples of literal changes in scripture and the evidence provided for those changes. You have zero evidence of a literal change

Last edited:
ok, so it is cannibalism that you are accusing us just like the early christian martyrs who were charged by cannibalism by the romans. sorry to say that in cannibalism, the victim is killed before parts of it are eaten up but in communion, Jesus does not die and under the appearance of bread and wine is wholly consumed. in cannibalism, there is shedding of blood but in communion, Jesus gave himself to us in an unbloody manner. if eating flesh and drinking blood is truly immoral in any sense, it will be contrary to the holiness of Jesus to command the apostles to do an immoral act. see the logic? sorry to say that your cannibalism charge does not hold water.

another thing you should know is that, during those times 'eathing flesh and drinking blood' is symbolic of 'persecuting and assaulting' someone. could this be what Jesus meant when he said those words? that is for you to research and find out.
But that is exactly what you claim - Jesus is sacrificed in the mass and then eaten. It is the very definition of cannibals. If you are consuming the real body of blood of Jesus that is the very definition of being a cannibal.

The called the early Christians a lot of things, even blaming them for the fire that burnt Rome. That does not make your point.

The highlight you should never have posted it is accurate as your priests have persecuted and assaulted many during the centuries, especially children. Once again proving that Jesus has nothing to do with your institution and its false teachings, actions, doctrines, practices, laws etc. No need for me to do any research at all.

RCs love to shoot themselves in the foot.

Still waiting for you to spit out what you are trying to say. I mean Jesus did not say He was speaking literally about the bread and wine passage.

Does not prove your point about the bread and wine. Just throwing a verse into the air and hoping it lands. Is the dove in that chapter symbolic or literal. It is still the same problem.

Following that reason:
4. Peter IS SATAN.
5. We are literal sheep.
I mean I can make this list longer.

Does not answer the point I made about evidence of the change. I gave you examples of literal changes in scripture and the evidence provided for those changes. You have zero evidence of a literal change
You need to take those arguments to those who believe that:

4. Peter IS SATAN.
5. We are literal sheep.

We don't believe any of those are true.

You need to take those arguments to those who believe that:

4. Peter IS SATAN.
5. We are literal sheep.

We don't believe any of those are true.
Well I am, it is you who says Jesus that the bread and wine literal change into flesh and blood. If that is how you work out what scripture means then whatever Jesus says unless He states otherwise must be literal. So according to your logic Jesus they are all literal.

You have to believe those to be true because that is how you work out the bread and wine change into flesh and blood. I am just applying your criteria to other verses. Nowhere are those verses said to be symbolic.

Well I am, it is you who says Jesus that the bread and wine literal change into flesh and blood. If that is how you work out what scripture means then whatever Jesus says unless He states otherwise must be literal. So according to your logic Jesus they are all literal.

You have to believe those to be true because that is how you work out the bread and wine change into flesh and blood. I am just applying your criteria to other verses. Nowhere are those verses said to be symbolic.

Not everything that Jesus said was symbolic.

Yes I do there is no evidence of a literal change. All literal changes have evidence provided. Nile blood dead fish etc.
As far as I know, all of the miracles recorded in the Bible were real – people saw them. Dead raised, blind given sight, deaf hearing, lame walking, mockers made speechless, et cetera. Or did the 4,000+ and 5,000+ people just believe their stomachs were full?

To say that a miracle occurs without evidence is a case of "special pleading" – an informal fallacy wherein one cites something [transubstantiational "miracle"] as an exception to a general or universal principle [miracles have effects that can be observed using at least one of the five senses], without justifying the special exception. ["Ya gotta have faith, man!"] It is the application of a double standard.

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

As far as I know, all of the miracles recorded in the Bible were real – people saw them. Dead raised, blind given sight, deaf hearing, lame walking, mockers made speechless, et cetera. Or did the 4,000+ and 5,000+ people just believe their stomachs were full?

To say that a miracle occurs without evidence is a case of "special pleading" – an informal fallacy wherein one cites something [transubstantiational "miracle"] as an exception to a general or universal principle [miracles have effects that can be observed using at least one of the five senses], without justifying the special exception. ["Ya gotta have faith, man!"] It is the application of a double standard.

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"
But Paul said, "So if anyone is in Christ there is a new creation: everything old has past away; see, everything has become new."

We are a new creation in Christ but nothing has changed physically. Our outward appearance still looks the same.

You have been refuted over, over, over, over and over again. You have failed to make your case for the false beliefs of the RCC.
looks like you do not agree with the meaning of 'bloodguilt or guilty of blood' connoting murder. i am still waiting for your refutation of my post #166.

Back