John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

seated at the right hand of God? do God a Spirit have actual physical hands? and how do a Spirit sit when he the Spirit fills both heaven and Earth?

Seated at the Right hand means he's in POWER, because he's God, and has all POWER in the NEW CREATKION, as well as this OLD one that is about to pass away.

silly thinking like this is what make Christianity unreliable.

:ninja:
Absolutely correct! This issue about the invisible God is widely misunderstood and so His Right Hand.

They don't understand that The Person is One but in two dimensions - Concealed and Revealed. We all know this difference because of His Bodily presence that manifested to us in all humility as The Son of God.

It's because of Him we see God interacting with the fathers in the OT. He is the firstborn over all creation.

These unis have no understanding that the invisible God is unapproachable and the only way to be made approachable is through YHWH Who became our Yeshua.

In reality the Unis have no God to approach by making Yeshua Messiah, a created being.

The Son of God upholds all things, whether in the flesh or not.
ERROR, the Son of God upheld NOTHING, the Son of God is flesh bone and blood. it is the Son of Man who is Spirit, that uphold if anything.
JG, how many times must I tell u this? the Son of God came out of Mary, (flesh, the body), the Son of Man came from heaven..... "Spirit".

so try again.

They don't understand that The Person is One but in two dimensions - Concealed and Revealed.
I like that. Isaiah 45:15 "Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour." yes in two dimensions, the natural realm, and the Spiritual realm. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on earth in flesh, "Revealed". in heaven, "Concealed", no man seen...... until our change when he returns, and then we will see him as he is.

No, the Father is fulfulling this promise through His Christ.

I don't have a "Unitarian denomination."

But I'm sure that in your fantasy world I do.
FYI, The Father is God in Spirit as The Ordinal First and The Son is His equal sahre in flesh - The same God in two dimensions.

For a while, The Son refrained from His reputation of being equal WITH God - Phil 2:5-7 because in His humility He came as a Servant and Mediate for Israel.

You must also know that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are covenant titles of the same God in relation to Israel. These titles also existed in the OT in prophetic scriptures. That's why it's important to understand The Torah and The Prophets in relation to historical Israel. Just only learning from the NT doesn't give full revelation, though NT completes the revelation of God to Israel.

The Father gave The Son.....is not to be understood in a Unitarians way that The Son is not God. God is invisible Spirit and is unapproachable even to Angelic beings, forget about the man from dust. The only way God made Himself approachable by His own Tabernacle of Body derived from His own substance which you look down upon. This is the truth of scriptures.

You are haunted by God's humility of coming down to mankind without which it would have been impossible.

The only reason the OT prophets saw God of Israel Who also spoke to them with instructions and things to come is because of The Spirit of The Yeshua Messiah to come. He is the same YHWH Who spoke to Israel as The Father and spoke as The Son in NT - two different dispensations. Father never speaks in the NT. The voice that John, Peter heard wasn't literally Father but used as identifying The Son.

There is one more picture of God we see as a Man. Spirit as The Head and Body as subject to the Head. This is the figure of God as Man. Both Spirit and Body are equal and yet the Body acts as per the Head. We see this as The Father and The Son.

In this manner God is the Head of Christ. The picture of a Man (Head and Body).

In the same way we are in the image of Christ by His being The Head and we His Body. Picture of a perfect Man after the likeness of God

That doesn't make us god's - as carnal men may think. Adam was created in the image and likeness of God. That's why plural pronouns are used for God to show God as Spirit as The Head and His physical presence as His Body.

Bible also calls us offsprings of God to demonstrate His imagery.

I like that. Isaiah 45:15 "Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour." yes in two dimensions, the natural realm, and the Spiritual realm. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on earth in flesh, "Revealed". in heaven, "Concealed", no man seen...... until our change when he returns, and then we will see him as he is.

Yes God is presented in OT as Man (in the spirit of Man). In all Anthromorphism, He demonstrated thus.

FYI, The Father is God in Spirit as The Ordinal First and The Son is His equal sahre in flesh - The same God in two dimensions.

Unscriptural fabrication.

For a while, The Son refrained from His reputation of being equal WITH God - Phil 2:5-7 because in His humility He came as a Servant and Mediate for Israel.pt Ph

Except Philippians 2:5-8 doesn't say anything like that.

You must also know that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are covenant titles of the same God in relation to Israel.

Baloney. More of your unscriptural fabrications.

These titles also existed in the OT in prophetic scriptures. That's why it's important to understand The Torah and The Prophets in relation to historical Israel. Just only learning from the NT doesn't give full revelation, though NT completes the revelation of God to Israel.

Then why haven't you learned anything?

The Father gave The Son.....is not to be understood in a Unitarians way that The Son is not God. God is invisible Spirit and is unapproachable even to Angelic beings, forget about the man from dust. The only way God made Himself approachable by His own Tabernacle of Body derived from His own substance which you look down upon. This is the truth of scriptures.

Your Bible says God the Father manifested himself by means of human flesh named Jesus and it also tells us precisely HOW.

I have a hunch you don't care what it says though.

You are haunted by God's humility of coming down to mankind without which it would have been impossible.

Sorry but your fantasies are not my reality.

The only reason the OT prophets saw God of Israel Who also spoke to them with instructions and things to come is because of The Spirit of The Yeshua Messiah to come. He is the same YHWH Who spoke to Israel as The Father and spoke as The Son in NT - two different dispensations. Father never speaks in the NT. The voice that John, Peter heard wasn't literally Father but used as identifying The Son.

Is that so? Then who was it that said, "This is My Son. Listen to him!" WHO said that?

There is one more picture of God we see as a Man. Spirit as The Head and Body as subject to the Head. This is the figure of God as Man. Both Spirit and Body are equal and yet the Body acts as per the Head. We see this as The Father and The Son.

In this manner God is the Head of Christ. The picture of a Man (H

Head refers to authority.

In the same way we are in the image of Christ by His being The Head and we His Body. Picture of a perfect Man after the likeness of God

We are his body because we are his bride and his bride is his body, bought at a price.

That doesn't make us god's - as carnal men may think. Adam was created in the image and likeness of God. That's why plural pronouns are used for God to show God as Spirit as The Head and His physical presence as His Body.

You like hearing yourself talk don't you?

If you want to talk to others, you will need to start making sense.

For a while, The Son refrained from His reputation of being equal WITH God - Phil 2:5-7 because in His humility He came as a Servant and Mediate for Israel.

You must also know that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are covenant titles of the same God in relation to Israel. These titles also existed in the OT in prophetic scriptures. That's why it's important to understand The Torah and The Prophets in relation to historical Israel. Just only learning from the NT doesn't give full revelation, though NT completes the revelation of God to Israel.

In this manner God is the Head of Christ. The picture of a Man (Head and Body).

GINOLJC, to ALL,
Anthony, I could not have said it any better myself. stay at the head of the class with the other who are in the TRUTH. God TRUTH is getting BRIGHTER; many are beginning to see even more of God's Holy TRUTH.

I comment all who are clealy seeing the LIGHT... GOD, Spirit, and the same God, shared in flesh.

thanks brother for that thanksgiving breakfast this morning.

and Happy thanksgiving to all in Christ Jesus.

be blessed. amen

PICJAG, 101G.

Yes God is presented in OT as Man (in the spirit of Man). In all Anthromorphism, He demonstrated thus.
correct, and here is scripture that support just what you said, and the NT REVEALING of those OT prophecies

HOW DID GOD SPEAK IN THE OT?
Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets."

HOW DID GOD SPEAK NOW IN THE NT?
Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

he has spoken to us ....... FACE to FACE...... by, by, by his Son, who is HIM in flesh the IMAGE of God. for God is Spirit that MADE THE WORLD ... "BY, BY, BY, HIMSELF. what did Hebrews 1:2 say? "by whom also he made the worlds;" by who .... his, his, his Son? let's see. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" BY, BY, BY.......MY SELF. remember God is speaking by, by, by, by, his, his, his, prophets. why say BY his prophets, (as well by his Son) because it was not the prophets speaking because God was in them speaking. listen, 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

how, and why was the holy men moved by the Holy Ghost? answer, because the Holy God, the Holy Spirit, was in, in, in, them speaking, scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

where was the Spirit of Christ/JESUS/the Holy God/the Holy Spirit at? answer IN, IN, IN, IN, IN, IN, them the prophets, JESUS the Holy Spirit the ONLY Holy and TRUE and LIVING God was in these prophets ......... speaking. talking about himself that was to Come. as the apostle Peter said, "Testifying"..... talking about himself. this is why in the OT, all the prophets said something like this, "and the word of the LORD came unto me" we see it over and over, prophet, after prophet, the word of God came unto them. and God got "IN" them speaking and talking about himself to come. Oh my God, wonderful are YOU.

Lord Jesus thank you for our THANKSGIVING, DINNER .... THIS MORNING.

we highly suggest one re-read this post for clarity, and edification.

PICJAG, 101G.

correct, and here is scripture that support just what you said, and the NT REVEALING of those OT prophecies

Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets."

Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

he has spoken to us ....... FACE to FACE...... by, by, by his Son, who is HIM in flesh the IMAGE of God. for God is Spirit that MADE THE WORLD ... "BY, BY, BY, HIMSELF. what did Hebrews 1:2 say? "by whom also he made the worlds;" by who .... his, his, his Son? let's see. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he

It says "through whom He makes the aions" and the verse is referring to the risen Christ who God "appointed heir of all things."

according to the purpose of the aions which He makes in Christ Jesus our Lord. Ephesians 3:11

that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" BY, BY, BY.......MY SELF. remember God is speaking by, by, by, by, his, his, his, prophets. why say BY his prophets, (as well by his Son) because it was not the prophets speaking because God was in them speaking. listen, 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

how, and why was the holy men moved by the Holy Ghost? answer, because the Holy God, the Holy Spirit, was in, in, in, them speaking, scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

where was the Spirit of Christ/JESUS/the Holy God/the Holy Spirit at? answer IN, IN, IN, IN, IN, IN, them the prophets, JESUS the Holy Spirit the ONLY Holy and TRUE and LIVING God was in these prophets ......... speaking. talking about himself that was to Come. as the apostle Peter said, "Testifying"..... talking about himself. this is why in the OT, all the prophets said something like this, "and the word of the LORD came unto me" we see it over and over, prophet, after prophet, the word of God came unto them. and God got "IN" them speaking and talking about himself to come. Oh my God, wonderful are YOU.

PICJAG, 101G.

he has spoken to us ....... FACE to FACE...... by, by, by his Son, who is HIM in flesh the IMAGE of God. for God is Spirit that MADE THE WORLD ... "BY, BY, BY, HIMSELF. what did Hebrews 1:2 say? "by whom also he made the worlds;" by who .... his, his, his Son? let's see. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" BY, BY, BY.......MY SELF. remember God is speaking by, by, by, by, his, his, his, prophets. why say BY his prophets, (as well by his Son) because it was not the prophets speaking because God was in them speaking. listen, 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

PICJAG, 101G.
Thanksgiving meal is tasty for those who understand spiritual matters from scriptures. May I add also:

1Cor 10:
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

YHWH was the Rock of Israel which is attributed to Messiah in the OT

9: Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

Israel tempted YHWH in the wilderness which is attributed to Messiah by Apostle Paul - Jewish writer through inspiration.

Do these Unitarians who put down Messiah as a non-Deity by using only certain scriptures will stand before judgement?

How about Paul again confirms His Deity in :

Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Paul wasn't contradicting other scriptures where Christ is subject to the Father - as The Father is His own Spirit. We are taught the humility of Christ as the Body subjecting to His Spirit as The Head.

We must also have the mind of Messiah by which our Bodily actions are derived.

Thanksgiving meal is tasty for those who understand spiritual matters from scriptures. May I add also:

1Cor 10:
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

YHWH was the Rock of Israel which is attributed to Messiah in the OT

9: Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

Israel tempted YHWH in the wilderness which is attributed to Messiah by Apostle Paul - Jewish writer through inspiration.

Do these Unitarians who put down Messiah as a non-Deity by using only certain scriptures will stand before judgement?

How about Paul again confirms His Deity in :

Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Paul wasn't contradicting other scriptures where Christ is subject to the Father - as The Father is His own Spirit. We are taught the humility of Christ as the Body subjecting to His Spirit as The Head.

We must also have the mind of Messiah by which our Bodily actions are derived.

The Father is not the Holy Spirit. The Son is the Spirit.

the son is a son
and God is the father.

is a son or daughter you or
are they each a being even if they got
characteristics (nature) from you?

the OT fathers got cursed
their misunderstanding they wrote down
and from there comes the sorcery kjv

mixing judaism into christianity
is sorcery

ERROR, the Son of God upheld NOTHING, the Son of God is flesh bone and blood. it is the Son of Man who is Spirit, that uphold if anything.
JG, how many times must I tell u this? the Son of God came out of Mary, (flesh, the body), the Son of Man came from heaven..... "Spirit".

so try again.

The Son of God came from heaven to become MAN.
The Father is not the Holy Spirit. The Son is the Spirit.
The Son is(drumroll) The SON.

Back