Colorado and the Deadly Hysterics of the left...Just leaving this here

but that is like you people’s favorite troll and the content of 95% of right-wing propaganda

Unlike you people, we are waiting around for a motive.

I’m skeptical of the lawyer’s claims. Shooting up a gay bar before a drag show sounds a lot like recent right-wing hate attacks.
Like shooting at a congressional softball game sounds like a left wing attack

False. A chimera may be both XX and XY simultaneously.
false. That is still binary. Still intersex. Two blood types or parthenogrnetic 46,XX/46,XY chimera is still binary

Your sources are lying to you again. Why do you believe sources that lie to you?
you are deceived. Are you saying this shooter definitely chimera?
He might be a Democrat who identies as a Republican lol

We will see if hateful rhetoric, like that spread on this forum, lead to the murders.
Well your hateful rhetoric is not good, but I am able to not kill anyone over your hate.

I know some leftists may need to run out and kill someone just reading this post, but people did warn you leftism can lead to insanity.

You don't own guns, do you?

Nothing to say about thousands of people dying, instead you are worried about pronouns. Not a good look, I have to say.
No such thing as non-binary. Biological sex is binary. The chimera you cited is biology. X and Y chromosomes is biology.
If you want to discuss thousands of people dying then do so and dont bring up the non-binary lie. Got it?

As I said before

There is no low for you people

Odd a post like yours would be allowed on any social media platform
But Musk has to pander, now that Twitter is crashing down around his ears.

Letting right wingers shout their hateful screeds will keep it afloat for quite a while.

You missed the point about the murderous hate-filled rhetoric of Fox News that you’re a devotee of and are sworn to believe, whatever the lie.
My baby brother used to do this when I was seven and he was five. He’s a cardiologist now, and comes up with his own words.

The left still repeats someone else’s words and claims victory without ever knowing what the point is. Their “news” is written for them word for word.

Sometimes that’s the point.

but that is like you people’s favorite troll and the content of 95% of right-wing propaganda

Unlike you people, we are waiting around for a motive.
This is weird. Did you miss the cBSCNNBC initial reports. They came out within minutes from the top down.

“Hate” crime. Fox anchors. Right wing rhetoric.

Your agenda has no “wait” time. You cannot “let a crisis go to waste.”

I’m skeptical of the lawyer’s claims. Shooting up a gay bar before a drag show sounds a lot like recent right-wing hate attacks.
Of course you are. You’re a well trained devotee.

Ah... So you were the one who came up with 'groomer'? Oh... So you don't come up with your own words. Sad.

No. I didn’t come up with the language. I certainly didn’t come up with the technical terms first coined in the Kinsey report in the fifties. But I know that report, and use the terms in original sentences. The limited capacity the left has for original sentences is what makes your gurus redundant and effective propagandists. You’re hooked.

At least Trump can come up with "covfefe". You cannot even clear that hurdle.
At least you have an eight-year-old meme to buttress your intellect.

We will see if hateful rhetoric, like that spread on this forum, lead to the murders.
This is cute. Thanks for posting. Is it hate when you use your language? Our only if someone else uses it?

Bet you understood the post word for word though. Right? There was no hate. I love our alphabet. You all have put 20% into one term, perfect for quordle. And hatred doesn’t come from observing what you fear and deny. Better, more precise dialog can be born from recognizing that both sides dispute the “givens”.

Last edited:
Back