Kislev 24

That was in the time that Haggai lived. But his prophesies did not pertain to that time.

Of great interest to us today, is the continuing ancient feud between Israel and Persia, now modern Iran. They WILL attempt to destroy Israel, but that will be their downfall. Jeremiah 49:35-37, Ezekiel 32:24-25

According to Ezra 1:2, Persia are the legal owners of the land of Israel, because God gave Israel to them.

According to Ezra 1:2, Persia are the legal owners of the land of Israel, because God gave Israel to them.
But God gave the holy Land to Abraham and his descendants forever. Genesis 15:18-20
Ezra 1:2 was just a temporary occupation as is the case even today, with all that area being mostly occupied by Moslem peoples. The Lord will throw them all out; Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18

See also Ezekiel 38 and 39
The attack of the peoples from the Northern regions, the Gog/Magog invasion, will happen several years after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth seal.
That is exactly what you are doing.
Promoting what the Prophets said, is not me prophesying at all.
How exactly do YOU define the 6th Seal World changer? This is so that I know what to be looking and preparing for.
Read the scriptures, the great and terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, is described in over 100 Prophesies. I list them on my website.
Your claims of December 18th 2022, will they come and go?
Possibily. But from the world situation now; then maybe this year will be the one.
31 days left now.

Promoting what the Prophets said, is not me prophesying at all
No, when one is promoting what the prophets have written, they will quote the prophets directly and ask the question "could this be the year".
By categorically stating that something WILL occur at a specfic time or day, you are making a prophetic statement.

No, when one is promoting what the prophets have written, they will quote the prophets directly and ask the question "could this be the year".
By categorically stating that something WILL occur at a specfic time or day, you are making a prophetic statement.
The confused and biased comments here are incredible.
I NEVER said that this years Kislev 24 would be the Day the Lord takes action. However, judging by current events, it is surely more probable now.

All my posts are aimed to help people understand what God has planned. Accusations and personal comments, esp those that say I said something which I haven't; are just foolishness.

The confused and biased comments here are incredible.
I NEVER said that this years Kislev 24 would be the Day the Lord takes action. However, judging by current events, it is surely more probable now.

All my posts are aimed to help people understand what God has planned. Accusations and personal comments, esp those that say I said something which I haven't; are just foolishness.
Did you or did you not respond in the affirmative to these questions?

Just to clarify...

1) Are you saying Kislev 24, 2022 will be the Sixth Seal world changer?

2) Are you saying it was significant you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24?
YES, you did.

It stinks having to eat your own words.

Case closed.

But God gave the holy Land to Abraham and his descendants forever. Genesis 15:18-20
Ezra 1:2 was just a temporary occupation as is the case even today, with all that area being mostly occupied by Moslem peoples. The Lord will throw them all out; Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18

In Genesis 10, God assigned land to the Sons of Noah. for example, Canaan, the grandson of Noah. Israel and Judea are not even mentioned in Genesis 10 among the list of nations.

I Agree 100% (Dec 18, 2022) Is The Posters Claim, We Will Soon See?

2 Corinthians 13:1KJV
This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

I NEVER said that this years Kislev 24 would be the Day the Lord takes action.

Ummmmm, remember posting your answers to my questions...

Just to clarify...

2) Are you saying it was significant you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24?

So what is your final answer...

And for extra credit...

3) If the Sixth Seal world changer happens next year instead, was it significant you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?

Ummmmm, remember posting your answers to my questions...

And for extra credit...

3) If the Sixth Seal world changer happens next year instead, was it significant you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?
Yall got to at least wait till Netanyahu finishes his cashless society. I was expecting to see the king israel has chosen make israel his slaves.

1 Samuel 8:17-18
He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

At least wait till after they take the mark. They can cry out during the 6th seal.Keraz always putting the cart before the horse.

This WILL happen:
Isaiah 3:1-7 The Lord is about to strip Judah of every prop and support. All of their leaders, generals, counselors and prophesiers. I shall appoint inexperienced people to positions of authority. Oppression and arrogance will stalk the Land. Isaiah 22:3

Watch for some kind of disaster to strike Israel’s leaders. Micah 5:1b

Isaiah 3:8-9 Judah is brought low, for in word and deed, they defy the Lord. The look on their faces testifies against them. Like Sodom, they parade their sins. Woe betide them, they have earned the disaster that will strike them. Isaiah 22:4, Jeremiah17:1

Tel Aviv: the ‘Gay capital of the world’.

This WILL happen:
Isaiah 3:1-7 The Lord is about to strip Judah of every prop and support. All of their leaders, generals, counselors and prophesiers. I shall appoint inexperienced people to positions of authority. Oppression and arrogance will stalk the Land. Isaiah 22:3

Okay.......... but my questions were..........

1) Are you saying Kislev 24, 2022 will be WHEN "this will happen"?

If you say Yes to question #1...

2) Was it significant you made your post 40 days before "this will happen"?

If you say No to question #1...

2) Was it significant you made your post 405+ days before "this will happen"?

P.S.

You have already answered the questions before, but can you please post your final answers.

When Micah 5:1 and Isaiah 3 will happen, is before Kislev 24.

Kislev 24 will be the terrible Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath. I see it as likely this year, we will soon know.

When Micah 5:1 and Isaiah 3 will happen, is before Kislev 24.

Kislev 24 will be the terrible Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath. I see it as likely this year, we will soon know.
Micah 5:1
Now gather yourself in troops, O daughter of troops; He has laid siege against us; They will strike the judge of Israel with a rod on the cheek.

The Lord was struck with a rod nearly 2000 years ago. Water gushed out of the rock.
Micah 5:1 is past already.

If you say Yes to question #1...

2) Was it significant you made your post 40 days before "this will happen"?

If you say No to question #1...

2) Was it significant you made your post 405+ days before "this will happen"?

So your answer to question #1 is “Likely”.

And if it is this year...

Was it significant you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24, 2022?

But if it is next year...

Was it significant you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?

So your answer to question #1 is “Likely”.

And if it is this year...

I will answer your question. It won't be this year or next year or the year after.
It will take place 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished. I will just throw a wild guess out there at 2028.Seems like a good round number to me.

So..........

If it is this year...

If it is this year...
As this sudden and shocking worldwide disaster will be the event which comes as a thief: I do not know.
What I am sure of is that it will come on a Kislev 24.

However, looking at the many indications, it is very possible. May we will get another year, but personally, I say: Bring it on Lord!

Back