The Destiny of those who Continue in their Sins

That is correct for Abraham, Moses, Adam, 120 and Jesus, all has the very same from God but you cant hear it at all.
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
Anytime Jesus is quoted to you it is gnostic fables.
Anytime words come out of your mouth it is gnostic fables.
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
God has spoken to me the same way He spoke to Jesus by My Spirit says the Lord. The reason His way is gnostic lies for you is you follow Paul as a sinner instead of the One who takes away the sins of this world.
I know' Jesus had that same problem with the same agnostics and look how they treated him, very badly.
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
And your gospel is veiled between you and God, the One who unveiled that barrier between Him and Jesus in Matt 3:16 where god unveiled who He is and all of His heaven in that man. He does the very same in us alll who will let Him in, the One at your door knocking this day and anyone who will open it and let Him win He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus and others we read of.

But because to receieve from God that what Jesus as God commands of you is gnostic lies, your agnostic Spirit is keeping you in a state of sin and argument with God in His ways to be like Him instead of the unbelievers who see His ways for righteousness as gnostic lies.

And how does God speak to you?

Those who are blind always suppose they are the ones who see.

And how does God speak to you?
All that agnostics knows about a god is what someone has told them either by letter or speech from opinions. No realty of God manifest in them at all for to some here that is gnostic lies.
Those who are blind always suppose they are the ones who see.
A complete discretion of yourself. You suppose yourself to be in a certain condition with God that you never have been in.

Through the Son - They hear My voice and shall never perish, I and the Father are one.
By the son, having the same from God we who are His son.
For you were once like blind gnostics winging it, but now have returned to the Shepherd of their soul.
You still are blind agnostic for sure and has not returned to the Shepherd -- for your soul is sold to the one in 1 John 3:8 as the sinner you say you are and gloat in it accusing righteousness as gnostic lies.

You are revealing more and more everyday who you are and how you intend to try and destroy Christianity, you are like Saul then Paul who pretty much has disbanded the ways of God in Christ and used witchcraft on you to get your mind accustomed to the ways of God and Jesus in holiness as gnostic liers that you preach they are.

Through the Son - They hear My voice and shall never perish, I and the Father are one.

For you were once like blind gnostics winging it, but now have returned to the Shepherd of their soul.
By the son, having the same from God we who are His son. You still are blind agnostic for sure and has not returned to the Shepherd -- for your soul is sold to the one in 1 John 3:8 as the sinner you say you are and gloat in it accusing righteousness as gnostic lies.
You should be more concerned about your dark gnostic soul than to concern yourself with the servant of another;
You are revealing more and more everyday who you are and how you intend to try and destroy Christianity, you are like Saul then Paul who pretty much has disbanded the ways of God in Christ and used witchcraft on you to get your mind accustomed to the ways of God and Jesus in holiness as gnostic liers that you preach they are.
For whom rejects Christ Jesus is reserved forever the gloom of darkness. 2 Peter 2:17

You should be more concerned about your dark gnostic soul than to concern yourself with the servant of another;

For whom rejects Christ Jesus is reserved forever the gloom of darkness. 2 Peter 2:17
My God made me perfect even as He is perfect.

JonHawk said:

My God made me perfect even as He is perfect.
May the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete...through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13:20-21

JonHawk said:
I have no concerns for I am secure in Christ just as Jesus was secure in the Christ, Gods anointing.
Yes and because to you his ways is gnostic lies, that glooming darkness has you captive.
May the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete...through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13:20-21
But he is not brought up to you at all, you are still waiting for your god to come as a man, he is still in the gave for you. But if you would obey and receieve from God that what Jesus obeyed and receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 He will come to you and open up all of who He is and His heaven.

I have no concerns for I am secure in Christ just as Jesus was secure in the Christ, Gods anointing.

Yes and because to you his ways is gnostic lies, that glooming darkness has you captive.
But he is not brought up to you at all, you are still waiting for your god to come as a man, he is still in the gave for you.
If Christ has not been raised you gnostics are all false witnesses and are still in your sins.

But God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. Acts 10:40
He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.
All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10:42-44

If Christ has not been raised you gnostics are all false witnesses and are still in your sins.
We who has received from God the same Spirit in us as Jesus did cannot sin for we are born of God. It is you sinners who accuse His ways as gnostic lies who use false witness for the ways of Gods Spirit in manis gnostic lies just as you creed to.
But God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. Acts 10:40
Not for you you are still waiting for him to come out from that grave.
He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.
He commanded us to go and live it for preaching isn't going to do it but actions speak louder than words. And we who has from God that what Jesus live that same life of Christ. Something alien to your account.
All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
Yes we do testify of Him to people as yourself who is agnostic and His ways is gnostic lies for you.
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10:42-44
Actually Gods Holy Spirit come to all who will obey and receive Him. Only then is His word made life for His word comes within the temple that we are.

We who has received from God the same Spirit in us as Jesus did cannot sin for we are born of God. It is you sinners who accuse His ways as gnostic lies who use false witness for the ways of Gods Spirit in manis gnostic lies just as you creed to.
My help came from God, and so I stand here testifying to small and great alike, asserting nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses declared would come to pass—
23 That the Christ (the Anointed One) must suffer and that He, by being the first to rise from the dead, would declare and show light both to the [Jewish] people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26
Not for you you are still waiting for him to come out from that grave.
He commanded us to go and live it for preaching isn't going to do it but actions speak louder than words.
And we who has from God that what Jesus live that same life of Christ. Something alien to your account.
But God raised Him to life on the third day and caused Him to be manifest (to be seen),...
And He charged us to preach to the people and to bear solemn testimony that He is the God-appointed, God-ordained Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:40-44
Yes we do testify of Him to people as yourself who is agnostic and His ways is gnostic lies for you.
Life and Judgment Are Through the Son
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." John 5:24

My help came from God, and so I stand here testifying to small and great alike, asserting nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses declared would come to pass—
Your help from God was for you to be the sinner that you say you are? Tell me how that works!
23 That the Christ (the Anointed One) must suffer and that He, by being the first to rise from the dead, would declare and show light both to the [Jewish] people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26
And Christ does suffer by agnostics who see Gods anointing as gnostic lies.
But God raised Him to life on the third day and caused Him to be manifest (to be seen),...
But not for you who wait for him to come out from that grave LOL.
And He charged us to preach to the people and to bear solemn testimony that He is the God-appointed, God-ordained Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:40-44
What !!! You mean that Jesus was appointed by God and ordained him to judge all who is not like. Him?
Nope -- That is a false testimony. Life and judgment come because I am His son by the same Spirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus. You cant live that life without being His son. But I understand why you cant understand that from lack in being His son yourself.

Agnostics do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man for to you to have Gods same mind, Spirit, is gnostic lies for you as you keep Him at charge of. .
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." John 5:24
What !!! believe Him who sent me? You cant have everlasting life without the same be in you who sent Jesus.

But because to you the One who sent Jesus is not God but you say Jesus was god instead, you dont even believe that what you just posted about Him.

God raised Him to life on the third day and caused Him to be manifest (to be seen),...
Your help from God was for you to be the sinner that you say you are? Tell me how that works!
I told you repeatedly,
God delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption
But not for you who wait for him to come out from that grave LOL.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created; Col 1
But I understand why you cant understand that from lack in being His son yourself.
Because we are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son Gal 4

Back