All God's true children walk the same walk as Jesus walked

Our Lord's God

For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His son, so that he would be the firstborn among many brothers.
Romans 8:29

All those begotten of God walk just as the firstborn child of God walked.

For to this you have been called since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his footsteps who committed no sin....
1 Peter 2:20-21

BY THIS we know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. He who says, “I have come to know him,” and does not keep his commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him but whoever keeps his word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. BY THIS we know that we are in him: he who says he abides in him ought himself to walk just as he walked. 1 John 2:3-6

Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:27

If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his soul will lose it, but whoever loses his soul for my sake and the Gospel will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? For what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Mark 8:34-36

He who does not take up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me. He who has found his soul will lose it, and he who has lost his soul for my sake will find it. Matthew 10:38-39

It's pretty clear. The true children of God are only those who walk just as the firstborn child Jesus walked.

Last edited:
For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His son, so that he would be the firstborn among many brothers.
Romans 8:29
God has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by[f] him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. 19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. Col 1

God has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by[f] him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether

Self identifying yourself as one of the "us" and "we" just won't help. Anyone can do that and many do.

thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. 19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. Col 1

Whoever does not walk just as he walked and claims to know him, the Bible says he is a liar.

Self identifying yourself as one of the "us" and "we" just won't help. Anyone can do that and many do.
Knowing that from the Lord you receive the reward of the inheritance; Col 3:24

To you first, God, having raised up Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:26

Last edited:
Knowing that receive from the Lord the reward of the inheritance; Col 3:24

To you first, God, having raised up His Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:26

Self identifying doesn't help.

The Bible says that whoever claims to know Jesus but does not walk just as Jesus walked, is a liar.

JonHawk said:
Knowing that from the Lord you receive the reward of the inheritance; Col 3:24

To you first, God, having raised up Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3:26
Self identifying doesn't help.
The Bible says that whoever claims to know Jesus but does not walk just as Jesus walked, is a liar.
He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light; John 3:18-20

Last edited:
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by[f] him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. 19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. Col 1
He has delivered us all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, delivered from the laws for sin in the temple.

JonHawk said:
He has delivered us all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, delivered from the laws for sin in the temple.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8:1-2

JonHawk said:
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. 19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. Col 1
Gary Mac said:
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8:1-2
Dont say that for to some here the ways of Jesus and God is gnosticism and lies.
Again, gnostic liars are those who deny that Jesus is the Christ.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption in Christ Jesus"

JonHawk said:
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. 19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. Col 1

Why do you reject redemption in Christ: Jon?

JonHawk said:

Why do you reject redemption in Christ: Jon?
That quote was from someone who thinks he is a gnostic genius and forgot about the One God sent.

Life Through the Son
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life," John 5:24

For God was pleased to save those who believe. 1 Corinthians 1:19-21

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

That quote was from someone who thinks he is a gnostic genius and forgot about the One God sent.

Life Through the Son
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life," John 5:24

God is pleased with us who obeyed and received from Him that what Jesus obeyed and received from God in Matt 3:16.

God is not pleased with beliefs at all, for many believe anything about a god just as you are doing and calling the ways of Jesus to be like the Father and perfect as He is perfect yourself you call Him gnostic liar.

JonHawk said:

Life Through the Son

God is pleased with us who obeyed and received from Him that what Jesus obeyed and received from God in Matt 3:16.

God is not pleased with beliefs at all, for many believe anything about a god just as you are doing and calling the ways of Jesus to be like the Father and perfect as He is perfect yourself you call Him gnostic liar.
Believers are aware that God is perfect which is why He requires a perfect offering, having been made acceptable through Jesus Christ,
As it is also contained in the Scripture,
Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, 1 Peter 2:5-6

JonHawk said:

Life Through the Son

Believers are aware that God is perfect which is why He requires a perfect offering, having been made acceptable through Jesus Christ,
As it is also contained in the Scripture,
Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, 1 Peter 2:5-6
Ill ask again Jon. What spirit is it that would cause you to reject redemption of the Christ?

JonHawk said:

Ill ask again Jon. What spirit is it that would cause you to reject redemption of the Christ?
Certainly not a double talking blind gnostic.

For He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—to the right hand of God who intercedes on our behalf.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8:29-39

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
He hasn't delivered your from darkness, you are still the sinner you say you are of. 1 John 3:8 tells exactly who you are of.
Gnostics know the very same from God as Jesus knew from Him. They teach that Gods Spirit resides in man, Jesus learned from these how to obtain didnt he?
But I have been redeemed just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. It is Christ who is the redeemer, Gods Spirit in man is our redeemer.
Certainly not a double talking blind gnostic.
As Jesus was?
For He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Same way He gave all things to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where God opens up to us all who He is just as He did in that man.
Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—to the right hand of God who intercedes on our behalf.
But he is not raised to life in you, you still hold him in a grave waiting for you t let Him out of that grave. He came to me!!! Why do you balk at His coming, the One who is at your door knocking this day?
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
Paul as a sinner instead.
Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8:29-39
No one can separate us who is of Christ, has the mind of God, Spirit of God, but you can and have separated yourself from the God Who is Love, Holy Love,m or Holy Spirit Love is called. The mind of Christ, your mind be anointed of God instead of one as Paul as a sinner that you are of instead of the perfections of Christ be your own.

But Paul has you separated from Gods righteousness because of the sinner you follow instead.

Gnostics know the very same from God as Jesus knew from Him. They teach that Gods Spirit resides in man,
You made it very clear what gnostics teach:
But he is not raised to life in you, you still hold him in a grave waiting for you t let Him out of that grave. He came to me!!!
Gary: "I do reject redemption through Christ"
Why do you balk at His coming, the One who is at your door knocking this day?
The true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.
You do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Rev 3

You made it very clear what gnostics teach:
Yes, we teach Gods Spirit, Christ, His anointing by His Spirt, or mind, resides in man. That isn't a belief, that is the reality of God coming within the temple we are.
Gary: "I do reject redemption through Christ"
Why would you do that? With that agnostic and evil mind you portray will not allow any redemption from God.
The true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.
Is God Himself be in man.
You do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
Oh NO' I am rich in His Spirit, I walk as He walks in His same light, same signs follow me who followed Jesus in the Father, same mind of Christ, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of me lacking for noting, I have everything of my Father God for I have my inheritance from Him, which is the mind of Christ.
18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Rev 3
Worked for me!

Gary Mac said:
I do reject redemption through Jesus ...
What part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16
Why would you do that? With that agnostic and evil mind you portray will not allow any redemption from God.
Why would you say such a thing? Because of your evil gnostic heart, hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

Back