Soon to come in the USA

What laws did MAGA make against lgbt?

What religion is MAGA?

Boebert says she is ‘tired’ of separation between church and state: ‘The church is supposed to direct the government’​

I am being attacked by the godless left because I said I’m a proud Christian nationalist,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wrote in a recent tweet.

Boebert says she is ‘tired’ of separation between church and state: ‘The church is supposed to direct the government’​

I am being attacked by the godless left because I said I’m a proud Christian nationalist,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wrote in a recent tweet.
Wait a minute! Aren’t you a Christian?

That's why I don't like the label Christian. It means too many different things. I'm sure you agree with me that Jesus saves.
Jesus taught and did a lot of things, according to His Biblical testimony. Christians do and say all kinds of things, one can check against the former

Jesus taught and did a lot of things, according to His Biblical testimony. Christians do and say all kinds of things, one can check against the former
Yep

funny how none of the usual suspects ever make“themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake,” but somehow read between the lines and find hating on trans people

Yep

funny how none of the usual suspects ever make“themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake,” but somehow read between the lines and find hating on trans people
The irony is those who choose to live a celebrate life for God's sake are people that will never hear your mock.

Yep

On the contrary, a number of Christians are celibate for the Kingdom and no mention or any such imaginary concept of 'trans'

That's why I don't like the label Christian. It means too many different things.
Has it occurred to you that the meaning of “Christian” has purposely been muddled?

Can you think of any reason someone might want to do that???

All one would have to do is pose as a Christian and then start spouting off unChristian things... next thing you know, people are confused about what Christianity means. Some people might even get the notion that Christianity is dangerous and/or a threat to society and feel they need to distance themselves from any association with Christianity all together.

Certainly a supposed Christian telling people that Christian’s are like the Taliban and are coming after lgbtq people, isn’t helping to clear up the confusion.

Has it occurred to you that the meaning of “Christian” has purposely been muddled?

Can you think of any reason someone might want to do that???

All one would have to do is pose as a Christian and then start spouting off unChristian things... next thing you know, people are confused about what Christianity means. Some people might even get the notion that Christianity is dangerous and/or a threat to society and feel they need to distance themselves from any association with Christianity all together.

Certainly a supposed Christian telling people that Christian’s are like the Taliban and are coming after lgbtq people, isn’t helping to clear up the confusion.
It's eliminating confusion. Those that hate are not showing fruit. MAGA are coming after the LGBTQ community.

It's eliminating confusion.
How does it eliminate confusion to assert that Christian’s are coming after lgbtq people… like the Taliban?
Those that hate are not showing fruit.
I don’t follow. I see a lot of fruit from those that hate.
MAGA are coming after the LGBTQ community.
How so? I see it more as a self-defense. People having to defend themselves against accusations… such as the ones you have in this thread.

You’ve made an assertion, but provided nothing to back it up.

How does it eliminate confusion to assert that Christian’s are coming after lgbtq people… like the Taliban?

I don’t follow. I see a lot of fruit from those that hate.

How so? I see it more as a self-defense. People having to defend themselves against accusations… such as the ones you have in this thread.

You’ve made an assertion, but provided nothing to back it up.
Not all Christians. Just the MAGA version.

You see fruit? Interesting I see thorns. What part of love your neighbors falls into outlawing behavior? Or worse killing them?

The irony is those who choose to live a celebrate life for God's sake are people that will never hear your mock.
I would argue that a eunuch is a eunuch.

Read it in context. You are not born celibate (what would that even mean?) or made celibate by man

I would argue that a eunuch is a eunuch.

Read it in context. You are not born celibate (what would that even mean?) or made celibate by man
I would argue that the majority of dictionaries are right in this respect when they describe a eunuch as a castrated male. Difficult for you since you dont know what a male is, but nonetheless, Christians who know the truth of God's creation, ie that there are observably two sexes for it, arent castrated.

I would argue that the majority of dictionaries are right in this respect when they describe a eunuch as a castrated male. Difficult for you since you dont know what a male is, but nonetheless, Christians who know the truth of God's creation, ie that there are observably two sexes for it, arent castrated.
I understand you have Trans Derangement Syndrome, but I want to know where everyone is who “have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake.”

Not all Christians. Just the MAGA version.
Let me spell this out for you.

There are people…

Paid by opposing political parties (left & right)…

Posing as MAGA…

Claiming to be Christian’s…

Trying to stir up trouble…

AND MUCH WORSE THAT THAT!!!
You need to watch this…

… Let it sink in.

It’s not hard to do, at all.
They do it openly.
People like you still fall for it, even when they tell you that’s what they’re doing.
You see fruit? Interesting I see thorns.
Bad fruit. Thorns. Whatever you want to call it. Throwing around false accusations about people. Accusations that actually put the lives of innocent people in danger… is a good example of that.
What part of love your neighbors falls into outlawing behavior? Or worse killing them?
You need to be specific as to what you are referring to. Otherwise, your claims should be dismissed as false.accusations. Not a loving thing to do.

Last edited:
Let me spell this out for you.

There are people…

Paid by opposing political parties (left & right)…

Posing as MAGA…

Claiming to be Christian’s…

Trying to stir up trouble…

… Let it sink in.
Sounds like you're spelling out your narrative, rather than objective fact.

Why should anyone believe you?

Back