What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper?

No it doesn't.
tell us
in regards to propitiation, the New Covent going into effect: and our sins being paid,
what took place on the Cross that did not take place at the Last Supper?

IOW:

What is the salvific effect of the Cross?​

False. I don't limit myself to looking at scripture from one person's understanding. I didn't limit myself from looking at scripture from the nCCs perspective. I looked at it from the CCs perspective. As a Berean Christian I examined different perspectives and examined them with scripture and determined that the CC has it correct.
True you limit yourself to looking at scripture from the point of view of the pope and his cronies. Most of them are proven to be unreliable in their fruit, and if they were not personally involved they ignored sin and become part of it that way. We have seen the logic you apply to scripture. We see you are unable to answer valid questins about your perspective. The RCC interpretation are false and not in scripture and even goes against God's commandments, it has Jesus with spots.

Sure we can, if we understand scripture correctly.
And that is the problem your institution clearly does not understand scripture correctly and you have failed to prove that it does. If you cannot answer simple questions then you have a major problem in the interpretation.

Sure you can if want to follow the flawed interpretations of the bad tree, which is the only scriptural test your institution passes.

Logical fallacies 101
An argument from authority, also known as an appeal to authority, is a logical fallacy that relies on the status of the person cited instead of their ideas.
You said that your have proven your point. Your point hasn't been proven. I already explained the ideas as to why.

you can prove me wrong by agreeing that propitiation, the New Covent going into effect, and our sins being paid, all took place on the Cross and not at the Last Supper
No, what you keep telling us is that scripture is the supreme/ultimate authority, scripture says very clearly that the blood of covenant is the contents of the cup. The supreme/ultimate doesn't say anything else as being the blood of the covenant. That in an of itself proves you wrong.

All the words of my mouth are in righteousness;
there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain (EZY) to him that understandeth,
and right to them that find knowledge.

No, what you keep telling us is that scripture is the supreme/ultimate authority, scripture says very clearly that the blood of covenant is the contents of the cup. The supreme/ultimate doesn't say anything else as being the blood of the covenant. That in an of itself proves you wrong.
so what is your problem, ding
They are all plain (EZY) to him that understandeth,

--------The Waysiders---------
When any one heareth the word of the kingdom,
and understandeth it not,
then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart
This is he which received seed by the way side.

What happened to the bread and wine after Jesus ate it?

Did it become his body?

Where did his body go the next day?

All the words of my mouth are in righteousness;
there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain (EZY) to him that understandeth,

so what is your problem, ding
They are all plain (EZY) to him that understandeth,

--------The Waysiders---------
When any one heareth the word of the kingdom,
and understandeth it not,
then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart
This is he which received seed by the way side.
Yes it is very plain, "...this is my body...this is my blood of the covenant..."

What happened to the bread and wine after Jesus ate it?

Did it become his body?

Where did his body go the next day?
This question of the thread is - What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper? The wine is the blood of the covenant that is poured out for the forgiveness of sins. At least that is what scripture says. If you want to start another thread that would be great. Thanks.

This question of the thread is - What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper? The wine is the blood of the covenant that is poured out for the forgiveness of sins. At least that is what scripture says. If you want to start another thread that would be great. Thanks.

He ate the bread. When you eat bread it becomes you and you become it. That is why bread gives human bodies life.

That bread became the man Jesus and the man Jesus became that bread because he ate it.

That bread died on a cross the next day and shed blood for our sins.

Yeah, you kinda miss that obvious point.

Back