Gnosticism and Gnosticism

Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. John 17:11

Now You [Now God speaks to us through the Son...Heb 1] are clearly speaking to us! Because of this we are fully assured that you came from God. John 16:29-30
That is what I keep telling you I and the Father are one, read it, but because the very thing you just quoted is gnostic lies you are of the world

Indeed. But because His ways is gnostic lies for some here and are sinners instead of being His son, you can be assured you are of 1 John 3:8.
As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. John 15:19

“I have revealed You to those whom you gave me out of the world." John 17:6

JonHawk said:
As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. John 15:19

My God has me walk as He walks in His same light.
No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son who is at the Father’s right hand — he has made him known. John 1:18 Acts 2:33

JonHawk said:
Amen I am of Gods Spirit not the spirit of this world.
But he fails to do so in you.
No one has seen God at any time;
That is because He his a Spirit, cant see Spirit, but you can know His Spirit, and when you do see Him as He is, Spirit, ye shall be like Him. You just cant connect to the One who is a Spirit is all that is why you have a god of flesh that won't even come to you.
the only begotten Son who is at the Father’s right hand
Yes and the only way one can begotten, born of God, is to be born again of His Spirit, mind.
— he has made him known. John 1:18
He sure has, But not for you.

JonHawk said:

No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son who is at the Father’s right hand — he has made him known. John 1:18 Acts 2:33
Amen I am of Gods Spirit not the spirit of this world. But he fails to do so in you.
For as many as there are promises of God, in Christ Jesus is the yes! This is why through Jesus Christ our “Amen” is said to the glory of God.
Now it is God who makes us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us; He put his Spirit in our hearts; 2 Corinthians 1:20-22

For as many as there are promises of God, in Christ Jesus is the yes! This is why through Jesus Christ our “Amen” is said to the glory of God.
Not through Jesus Christ at all, but by Jesus Christ having the same in us who was in Christ Jesus no different at all. Christians are as Jesus was int he Father no different at all.
Now it is God who makes us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us; He put his Spirit in our hearts; 2 Corinthians 1:20-22
Paul finally got spotting right. But you dont even believe Paul who is your god in that statement for when it is repeated to you that God puts His Spirit in us you accuse His ways as gnostic lies over and over again every day. Totally antichrist.

Not through Jesus Christ at all, but by Jesus Christ having the same in us who was in Christ Jesus no different at all. Christians are as Jesus was int he Father no different at all.

Paul finally got spotting right. But you dont even believe Paul who is your god in that statement for when it is repeated to you that God puts His Spirit in us you accuse His ways as gnostic lies over and over again every day. Totally antichrist.
Everybody and their brother knows that Paul was opposing Christ before his conversion,
but the Son of God appeared to destroy the work of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 1 John 5:1
Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. 1 John 4:15-17
And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. John 14:21

Everybody and their brother knows that Paul was opposing Christ before his conversion,
He never was converted at all, he always was the sinner he said he was instead of converting to God to be without sin.
but the Son of God appeared to destroy the work of the devil. 1 John 3:8
Not for you or Paul for you both are the sinner you say you are instead. See 1 John 3:8 it tells clearly who your father is.
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 1 John 5:1
Amen and I am begotten of God, born of God, born again of God.
Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. 1 John 4:15-17
For I have received His same mind, Spirit, of Love as Jesus did.
And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. John 14:21
SO do we all who has the same from God as Jesus did, but because His ways is highly rejected as gnostic lies, most fall by the wayside.

He never was converted at all, he always was the sinner he said he was instead of converting to God to be without sin.

Not for you or Paul for you both are the sinner you say you are instead. See 1 John 3:8 it tells clearly who your father is.

Amen and I am begotten of God, born of God, born again of God.

For I have received His same mind, Spirit, of Love as Jesus did.

SO do we all who has the same from God as Jesus did, but because His ways is highly rejected as gnostic lies, most fall by the wayside.
Paul fully repented.
"Then Paul said, “I am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, and I was brought up and educated here in Jerusalem under Gamaliel. As his student, I was carefully trained in our Jewish laws and customs. I became very zealous to honor God in everything I did, just like all of you today."
After 'seeing' vision of Christ Jesus he repented archetypically. Changed his thoughts and actions, he became one of thoretical founders of Christianity.
There is certain Cabbalistic like mind set he had studying under Gamaliel , Paul adapted his cabbalistic Gnosticism to match Christ notion.

Paul fully repented.
"Then Paul said, “I am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, and I was brought up and educated here in Jerusalem under Gamaliel. As his student, I was carefully trained in our Jewish laws and customs. I became very zealous to honor God in everything I did, just like all of you today."
After 'seeing' vision of Christ Jesus he repented archetypically. Changed his thoughts and actions, he became one of thoretical founders of Christianity.
There is certain Cabbalistic like mind set he had studying under Gamaliel , Paul adapted his cabbalistic Gnosticism to match Christ notion.
But when I compare what Paul said about Jesus and what Jesus said of himself and his God, I see many discrepancies in what they say of themselves.

One of these was a sinner and one of these was not. I follow the one who makes me without sin. He is the One Who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His righteousness in Jesus in Matt 3:16, the One who takes away the sins of this world and I do not read where Pau was ever free from sin to be of Christ.

In Christ there is no sin, to be in Christ it is impossible to be in sin, it is one or the other but not both. It is those who are outside of Christ who are the sinners, and when I say outside of Christ I am speaking of being Gods anointed by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

Perhaps you can expound on that? Can you be of Christ and be a sinner? If so then you are of a different belief system than that of Christ and Paul had the not in that he could be a sinner and still be of Christ. That is impossible. Perfection is in Christ, Gods anointing in you.

But when I compare what Paul said about Jesus and what Jesus said of himself and his God, I see many discrepancies in what they say of themselves.

One of these was a sinner and one of these was not. I follow the one who makes me without sin. He is the One Who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His righteousness in Jesus in Matt 3:16, the One who takes away the sins of this world and I do not read where Pau was ever free from sin to be of Christ.

In Christ there is no sin, to be in Christ it is impossible to be in sin, it is one or the other but not both. It is those who are outside of Christ who are the sinners, and when I say outside of Christ I am speaking of being Gods anointed by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

Perhaps you can expound on that? Can you be of Christ and be a sinner? If so then you are of a different belief system than that of Christ and Paul had the not in that he could be a sinner and still be of Christ. That is impossible. Perfection is in Christ, Gods anointing in you.
Do not forget that Jesus was Christ Jesus for some time.
Jesus was archetypical human being ... This is a Gnostic lesson how human being becomes godlike.

Back