Who will greet Jesus at His Return

Keraz

Who is it that says; BLESSED IS HE THAT COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD?

Matthew 23:39 & Luke 13:35 For I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say: Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.”
Luke 18:8...when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?

Who are the inhabitants of Israel and Jerusalem at the time of Jesus’s Return?

Zechariah 13:7-9... says how the Lord will judge and punish the House of Judah and the citizens of Jerusalem. Two thirds will die and the remainder will be refined, the remnant will call on the Lord and be accepted as His people. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 22:17-22. Isaiah 6:11-13, Jeremiah 12:14-16
This will happen at the Sixth Seal event. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Revelation 6:12-17

Then they will join with the House of Israel, the Christian peoples. Jeremiah 50:4-5, Ezekiel 37:15-28

Ezekiel 20:30-38 The House of Israel, the people that we know from Bible teaching, now refers to every faithful Christian, Isaiah 51:1-2, Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, are told how they have defiled themselves. Then, how they will be brought out of the peoples and lands where they have been dispersed to. They are tested and the righteous will be allowed to enter and settle into all of the Promised Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:15-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Note, in v36...the same as I did in Egypt – see also Ezekiel 20:9....the Lord says- how I revealed Myself to the Israelites. That was in a cloud, not as a visible Person. So, these judgements are before the Lords Return. We know that was Jesus; 1 Corinthians 10:4

Zechariah 14:1-3 A Day is coming for the Lord to act and plunder taken from you will be shared out, while you stand by. I shall gather the nations to make war on Jerusalem- the city will be taken, houses ransacked and women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, the rest will stay.... Then, the Lord will Return in glory. He will destroy the armies of the nations. Revelation 16:13

Verses 1-2 fits for the time the Anti-Christ and his army comes to the holy Land, Daniel 7:25, to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, 3½ years after he has made a peace treaty with them. He will set up his image in the Temple at that time. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Daniel 11:31

Those who go into exile are righteous people; the ‘woman’ of Revelation 12. Those who remain must face further refinement and testing. Daniel 11:35 During this 3½ year Tribulation period, the two witnesses will preach in Jerusalem to them. When the two witnesses are killed there is an earthquake that kills 7000 people. Revelation 11:13
Three and a half days later, Jesus will Return and call them to Him, along with all the faithful people who remain. Mostly the ones kept safe for the past 1260 days. Revelation 12:14

Those who remain are the royal house of priests, who will reign with Jesus on earth. Revelation 5:9-10. THEY will welcome Jesus as He Returns in His glory, at the end of the Tribulation and the armies of all the nations will be there, Revelation 16:12-14, under the command of the Anti Christ. Revelation 19:19 Jesus destroys them and chains up Satan. Revelation 19:20-21

Matthew 24:30-31....the angels will gather those righteous people, Revelation 12:14, from their place of safety, to where He is - in Jerusalem.

Psalms 68:28-31 Summon Your power, show Your strength, O God, as you have done before. Kings will bring gifts to Your Temple. Rebuke those wild beasts, scatter those nations who make war. Envoys will come from the other nations in submission to God.
Reference, REB, some verses abridged

In ancient times, when the Israelites first settled into the holy Land, the Lord promised to ‘dwell among them’.

Exodus 29:45-46 I shall dwell in the midst of My people, I shall become their God and by My dwelling among them they will know that I am the Lord their God who brought them out of Egypt.

This ‘dwelling’, was not as a visible entity but just His ‘Presence’, only seen by the people as a cloud or a pillar of fire that went before them during the Exodus and after the Temple was built, in the Holy of Holies as the Shekinah Glory. 1 Kings 8:10-11, 1 Cor 10:4

Unfortunately, those chosen people failed to keep their side of the Covenant and the Lord separated them into two Houses, 2 Kings 12:24. He sent the Assyrians to remove the Northern ten tribes of Israel, Isaiah 9:8. Their punishment was to be 390 years, Ezekiel 4:1-4. This was multiplied by seven, for their continued sins, Leviticus 26:18, giving a total decreed exile of 2730 years.

Then 130 years after the Assyrian conquest, Babylon took away the House of Judah, Isaiah 3:8-9 and their punishment was to be 40 years, Ezekiel 4:6 but, multiplied by seven times seven, Leviticus 26:24-28, for a total decreed exile of 1960 years.

The exile of the House of Israel will be completed very soon and the holy Land will be cleared and cleansed to enable all the Lord’s faithful Christian believers to settle in the holy Land, Isaiah 30:19-29, Psalms 69:35-36, Romans 9:24-26

Isaiah 11:11 On that Day, the Lord will exert His power a second time to recover the remnant of His people from all parts of the world.

The House of Judah now has possession of part of the Land and their complete return will happen with the Return of King Jesus in 2030. That is: 1960 years after their last exile by the Romans in 70AD.

So, as Paul said in 1 Corinthians 10:11, what happened before will happen again and Righteous Israelites, who includes all those who love the Lord and keep His commandments: Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Ephesians 2:1-22, Galatians 3:26-29, will soon gather and settle in all of the holy Land, Ezekiel 20:34-38, from the Nile to the Euphrates, thus fulfilling God’s promises to the Patriarchs. Psalms 105:7-11, Isaiah 26:1-2

When they build the new Temple, the Ark of the Covenant will be recovered from its hiding place and the Shekinah glory will come back into the Holy of Holies so in the same manner as before, the Lord ‘will dwell among His people’. Ezekiel 43:1-4, Isaiah 12:6

Israel’s new leaders, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11, will see Him, Isaiah 24:23 and ‘His glory will be revealed to all believers’. 2 Thess. 1:10, Isaiah 60:1, Isaiah 30:20, Hebrews 8:11, Ezekiel 39:27-29 ‘They will exemplify His holiness for all to see’.

When Jesus said: ‘I will be with you always, to the close of the age’, Matthew 28:20 He meant it spiritually and in the next age of the Millennium, He will once again be on earth physically.

After the many more prophesied events that will take place until the end of this age, the Lord Jesus will Return for His Millennial reign.

Blessed be He who comes in the Name of the Lord, will be the shout of the Christian Israelites in Jerusalem, as all the world sees Jesus Return on the clouds.

Keraz, Jesus returns twice...once in the air where he will be greeted by the christians at the rapture....then later at the end of the tribulation.
The converted Jew and Gentiles will greet him....while the rest of the world will be defeated by his coming.

Keraz, Jesus returns twice...once in the air where he will be greeted by the christians at the rapture....then later at the end of the tribulation.
The converted Jew and Gentiles will greet him....while the rest of the world will be defeated by his coming.
Try again; this time with conclusive scriptural support.

Otherwise, give what I have posted your careful consideration, checking the many scriptures I have used and if it conflicts with your beliefs, then I advise you to change your beliefs.

Try again; this time with conclusive scriptural support.

Otherwise, give what I have posted your careful consideration, checking the many scriptures I have used and if it conflicts with your beliefs, then I advise you to change your beliefs.
I see where you're coming from, that is needing scripture to understand a biblical point....but, Jesus returns twice.
The first time for the rapture of the church and the second time riding a white horse to victory.

In Acts Jesus is seen ascending into heaven and taken into the clouds. The angels then said Jesus would appear in the same way He just left. If you notice Jesus wasn't riding a white horse when he ascended into heaven. That's important. Why? Because He is riding a white horse in the second return.

I pretty much consider that one of many "conclusive scriptural support."

Last edited:
I see where you're coming from, that is needing scripture to understand a biblical point....but, Jesus returns twice.
The first time for the rapture of the church and the second time riding a white horse to victory.

In Acts Jesus is seen ascending into heaven and taken into the clouds. The angels then said Jesus would appear in the same way He just left. If you notice Jesus wasn't riding a white horse when he ascended into heaven. That's important. Why? Because He is riding a white horse in the second return.

I pretty much consider that one of many "conclusive scriptural support."
I do not see horses or no horses, as conclusive proof of 2 Returns of Jesus.

What is plainly Prophesied, is that He will SEND His fiery wrath, Psalms 11:4-6, and over 70 other Prophesies; that will destroy His enemies and set the scene for the eventual Return for His Millennium reign.
It will be the time of testing for us all; there is no way anyone can be raptured before they have been thru testing. 1 Peter 4:12

I do not see horses or no horses, as conclusive proof of 2 Returns of Jesus.

What is plainly Prophesied, is that He will SEND His fiery wrath, Psalms 11:4-6, and over 70 other Prophesies; that will destroy His enemies and set the scene for the eventual Return for His Millennium reign.
It will be the time of testing for us all; there is no way anyone can be raptured before they have been thru testing. 1 Peter 4:12
9After He had said this, they watched as He was taken up, and a cloud hid Him from their sight. 10They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.11“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.”

Where is the white horse Jesus left on?

Where is the white horse Jesus left on?
In the back field.

Trying to make pedantic and insignificant things fit into a doctrine, is foolishness.
Returning in glory, seen by all, Revelation 1:7, is quite a different thing from Ascending to heaven, seen only by the disciples.

Who is it that says; BLESSED IS HE THAT COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD?

Matthew 23:39 & Luke 13:35 For I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say: Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.”
Luke 18:8...when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?

Who are the inhabitants of Israel and Jerusalem at the time of Jesus’s Return?

Zechariah 13:7-9... says how the Lord will judge and punish the House of Judah and the citizens of Jerusalem. Two thirds will die and the remainder will be refined, the remnant will call on the Lord and be accepted as His people. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 22:17-22. Isaiah 6:11-13, Jeremiah 12:14-16
This will happen at the Sixth Seal event. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Revelation 6:12-17

Then they will join with the House of Israel, the Christian peoples. Jeremiah 50:4-5, Ezekiel 37:15-28

Ezekiel 20:30-38 The House of Israel, the people that we know from Bible teaching, now refers to every faithful Christian, Isaiah 51:1-2, Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, are told how they have defiled themselves. Then, how they will be brought out of the peoples and lands where they have been dispersed to. They are tested and the righteous will be allowed to enter and settle into all of the Promised Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:15-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Note, in v36...the same as I did in Egypt – see also Ezekiel 20:9....the Lord says- how I revealed Myself to the Israelites. That was in a cloud, not as a visible Person. So, these judgements are before the Lords Return. We know that was Jesus; 1 Corinthians 10:4

Zechariah 14:1-3 A Day is coming for the Lord to act and plunder taken from you will be shared out, while you stand by. I shall gather the nations to make war on Jerusalem- the city will be taken, houses ransacked and women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, the rest will stay.... Then, the Lord will Return in glory. He will destroy the armies of the nations. Revelation 16:13

Verses 1-2 fits for the time the Anti-Christ and his army comes to the holy Land, Daniel 7:25, to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, 3½ years after he has made a peace treaty with them. He will set up his image in the Temple at that time. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Daniel 11:31

Those who go into exile are righteous people; the ‘woman’ of Revelation 12. Those who remain must face further refinement and testing. Daniel 11:35 During this 3½ year Tribulation period, the two witnesses will preach in Jerusalem to them. When the two witnesses are killed there is an earthquake that kills 7000 people. Revelation 11:13
Three and a half days later, Jesus will Return and call them to Him, along with all the faithful people who remain. Mostly the ones kept safe for the past 1260 days. Revelation 12:14

Those who remain are the royal house of priests, who will reign with Jesus on earth. Revelation 5:9-10. THEY will welcome Jesus as He Returns in His glory, at the end of the Tribulation and the armies of all the nations will be there, Revelation 16:12-14, under the command of the Anti Christ. Revelation 19:19 Jesus destroys them and chains up Satan. Revelation 19:20-21

Matthew 24:30-31....the angels will gather those righteous people, Revelation 12:14, from their place of safety, to where He is - in Jerusalem.

Psalms 68:28-31 Summon Your power, show Your strength, O God, as you have done before. Kings will bring gifts to Your Temple. Rebuke those wild beasts, scatter those nations who make war. Envoys will come from the other nations in submission to God.
Reference, REB, some verses abridged
Zechariah 14:1-2 is not the antichrist. The reason the Lord brings the nations aginst the Israeli goverment is because the Israeli goverment is antichrist. It's the Israeli goverment that persecutes the saints in Israel for 42 months before the Lord brings upon the Israeli goverment defeat by those nations.

And by the way, it just became more antichrist since this last election.

Zechariah 14:1-2 is not the antichrist.
He will be the leader of the One World Govt. He reveals Himself to be the Anti-Christ, the 'beast', after he conquers the holy Christian people, vividly described by Zech 14:1-2, by then; living in all of the holy Land. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:1-8
He will sit in the Temple Holy of Holies and declare himself to be God. 2 Thess 2:4
And by the way, it just became more antichrist since this last election.
Jewish Israel is soon to be virtually wiped out by the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Isaiah 22:14

Those who remain are the royal house of priests, who will reign with Jesus on earth.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

[[[
-----------Posters-----------
Paul says the things written Moses and the Prophets are
for our instruction, and examples for that time to come
so you not be deceived

Read Gen ch 24

Father Abraham sent his servant to get a Bride
for Isaac, the promised son
and he only sent One (1) not many
so much for all these Preachers claiming they were sent to get the Bride for Christ

Abraham DID NOT send the servants of Isaac either
nor did Abraham send Sarah, Isaac's mother

#2: Isaac, the promised son; did not send his servants
nor send his mother Sarah

#3: After finding the Bride for Isaac.
did the servant go get Isaac and take him to the Bride
did Isaac go get the Bride ???????
did Isaac send his servants to go get the Bride
No; to all
the servant took the Bride to where Isaac was

it will be the same way at the appointed time also

Christ, the Promised Son will not come to get the Bride
The Father will send his Servant to get the Chosen
"many are called but few are chosen"
and take them to where Christ is at

not the other way around

Last edited:
He will be the leader of the One World Govt. He reveals Himself to be the Anti-Christ, the 'beast', after he conquers the holy Christian people, vividly described by Zech 14:1-2, by then; living in all of the holy Land. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:1-8
He will sit in the Temple Holy of Holies and declare himself to be God. 2 Thess 2:4

Jewish Israel is soon to be virtually wiped out by the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Isaiah 22:14
Actually, the armed forces of the north are stationed in Jerusalem for 42 months before the nations attack Jerusalem and take it by force as in zech 14:1-2.
When the king of the norths armed forces arrive in Jerusalem, it's not by force, but by friendship.

Daniel 11:32
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

He flatters the Israeli goverment. This is not a hostile war here. Does 11:32 really sound to you like they are killing people, burning the houses and raping women?

These Gentiles occupy Jerusalem 42 months before the beast from the Pitt attacks and kills them.

Revelation 11:2
But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

After these 42 months are fulfilled, the beast ascends out of the bottomless Pitt and attacks Jerusalem.

Last edited:
[[[

so you not be deceived

Read Gen ch 24

so much for all these Preachers claiming they were sent to get the Bride for Christ

No; to all

not the other way around
The bride is taken in the rapture...the first coming....

Actually, the armed forces of the north are stationed in Jerusalem for 42 months before the nations attack Jerusalem and take it by force as in zech 14:1-2.
When the king of the norths armed forces arrive in Jerusalem, it's not by force, but by friendship.

Daniel 11:32
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

He flatters the Israeli goverment. This is not a hostile war here. Does 11:32 really sound to you like they are killing people, burning the houses and raping women?

These Gentiles occupy Jerusalem 42 months before the beast from the Pitt attacks and kills them.

Revelation 11:2
But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

After these 42 months are fulfilled, the beast ascends out of the bottomless Pitt and attacks Jerusalem.
The 1260 days of the (Two Witnesses) Revelation 11:3 and the 42 months of (The Beast) Revelation 13:5, these are "Parallel" time frames equaling 3.5 years

The clock willstart ticking when (The Beast) is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah God to the world

The 1260 days of the (Two Witnesses) Revelation 11:3 and the 42 months of (The Beast) Revelation 13:5, these are "Parallel" time frames equaling 3.5 years

The clock willstart ticking when (The Beast) is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah God to the world
I don't believe the Israeli goverment will proclaim itself to be the Messiah. I believe it will claim the land promised to Christ belongs to it and that it is God's chosen people.
I agree they are the same time frame.
When the two witnesses begin their 1260 day occupation of Jerusalem, the woman in Revelation 12 must flee into the wilderness for those 1260 days.
She has to get away from those two.

]]
Buzzard said:
[[[

so you not be deceived

Read Gen ch 24

No; to all

not the other way around

Paul; the Apostle sent to get the Bride

2Cor.11:1
Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly:
and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy:
for I have espoused you to one husband,
that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The bride is taken in the rapture...the first coming....
What did Paul tell the Bride ?????????

be carefull you do not twist the words of Paul

Beware; Peter says

even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
in which are some things hard to be understood,
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest,
as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Last edited:
]]
Buzzard said:
[[[

so you not be deceived

Read Gen ch 24

No; to all

not the other way around

Paul; the Apostle sent to get the Bride

2Cor.11:1
Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly:
and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy:
for I have espoused you to one husband,
that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

What did Paul tell the Bride ?????????

be carefull you do not twist the words of Paul

Beware; Peter says

even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
in which are some things hard to be understood,
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest,
as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
From scripture, it appears the Son will be in Jerusalem and they are gathered to Jerusalem where Christ is.

Zech 14:11
And Jerusalem will be filled, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.

Back