-----------Posters-----------
Paul says the things written Moses and the Prophets are
for our instruction, and examples for that time to come
so you not be deceived

Read Gen ch 24

Father Abraham sent his servant to get a Bride
for Isaac, the promised son
and he only sent One (1) not many
so much for all these Preachers claiming they were sent to get the Bride for Christ

Abraham DID NOT send the servants of Isaac either
nor did Abraham send Sarah, Isaac's mother

#2: Isaac, the promised son; did not send his servants
nor send his mother Sarah

#3: After finding the Bride for Isaac.
did the servant go get Isaac and take him to the Bride
did Isaac go get the Bride ???????
did Isaac send his servants to go get the Bride
No; to all
the servant took the Bride to where Isaac was

it will be the same way at the appointed time also

Christ, the Promised Son will not come to get the Bride
The Father will send his Servant to get the Chosen
"many are called but few are chosen"
and take them to where Christ is at

not the other way around

Paul; the Apostle sent to get the Bride

2Cor.11:1
Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly:
and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy:
for I have espoused you to one husband,
that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

What did Paul tell the Bride ?????????

be carefull you do not twist the words of Paul

Beware; Peter says

even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
in which are some things hard to be understood,
which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest,
as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Sorry, you appear to be saying a lot of nothing....are you saying Christ has no bride?

From scripture, it appears the Son will be in Jerusalem and they are gathered to Jerusalem where Christ is.

Zech 14:11
And Jerusalem will be filled, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.
Galation 4:26
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

and that ain't no earthly City, nor Temple never to be rebuilt

Last edited:
Sorry, you appear to be saying a lot of nothing....are you saying Christ has no bride?
and indeed bear with me.

Thats a Bride;
most overlook that Paul only espoused / chose 1 (one) church as the Bride
and that was the Corinthians

1 Thes 4:13-18......you should be encouraged by those words.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Isn't A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Dont Be Deceived​

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Galation 4:26
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

and that ain't no earthly City, nor Temple never to be rebuilt
So you believe the Jerusalem which is above is the one zech 14 is taking about having the women raped?

Zech 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

What makes you think Zech is talking about a a heavenly temple in the context?

and indeed bear with me.

Thats a Bride;
most overlook that Paul only espoused / chose 1 (one) church as the Bride
and that was the Corinthians
Are you saying at the marrige supper of the lamb only the Corinthians will be there?

I don't believe the Israeli goverment will proclaim itself to be the Messiah. I believe it will claim the land promised to Christ belongs to it and that it is God's chosen people.
I agree they are the same time frame.
When the two witnesses begin their 1260 day occupation of Jerusalem, the woman in Revelation 12 must flee into the wilderness for those 1260 days.
She has to get away from those two.
It appears that your eschatology is mixed up, The (Two Witnesses) represent God on earth during their 1260 days, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, you have them as being the bad guys

The woman in the wilderness is the 144,000 "Remnant Church" that have been saved, sealed by the Holy Spirit, and added to the Church on earth, and they flee Jerusalem from (The Beast) into the wilderness of Gilead, Bashan, and Carmel

The woman in Revelation 12:6 represents the "Remnant Church" seen in Roman's chapter 11, they will be in Israel's wilderness during the 1260 day tribulation, as Jerusalem is in desolation

You will closely note Micah 7:13-18 is a detailed description of Revelation 12:6, the Remnant will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead, they will be fed "Manna" from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, the world will watch in "Fear" of the Lord's power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:13-18KJV
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Last edited:
2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!
The resurrection and rapture (caught up) take place prior to the tribulation. We see something similiar at the end of the tribulation.

Christ comes back twice.....the first time in the clouds in the same fashion in which He left...or so the two guys in white robes say in Acts 1. Do you believe that verse?

At the second coming Christ is seen descending riding a white horse...Just for the record Christ didn't ascend into heaven riding a white horse. Your view creates a contradiction. How will you handle it?

The resurrection and rapture (caught up) take place prior to the tribulation. We see something similiar at the end of the tribulation.

Christ comes back twice.....the first time in the clouds in the same fashion in which He left...or so the two guys in white robes say in Acts 1. Do you believe that verse?

At the second coming Christ is seen descending riding a white horse...Just for the record Christ didn't ascend into heaven riding a white horse. Your view creates a contradiction. How will you handle it?

Your claim is false, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 is the Lord's second coming and last day resurrection of all, you give complete disregard to the scripture before your eyes

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Your claim is false, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 is the Lord's second coming and last day resurrection of all, you give complete disregard to the scripture before your eyes
Where is the white horse?

You believe the saints who suffer persecution during the tribulation are raptured prior to their tribulation?
That makes no sense.

Where is the white horse?
There is no horse. See below.

Mathew 24:29-31

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory

And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

There is no horse. See below.

Mathew 24:29-31

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory

And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
When Jesus ascended into heaven....was the sun darkened? Did the moon not give her light? It should be obvious this is a different event.

Then Christ comes after the tribulation and gathers his saints then. Not before.
Christ gathers the saints before/as/just after... the trib.... and then again at the end.
The first time coming at the rapture then a second time at the end of the trib.

When Jesus ascended into heaven....was the sun darkened? Did the moon not give her light? It should be obvious this is a different event.
The second coming of Jesus Christ is seen "Multiple" times in the Bible, with different explanations in appearance

Your trying to falsely create two different comings to make way for your pre-trib rapture, bend and twist to make your claims fit

Christ gathers the saints before/as/just after... the trib.... and then again at the end.
The first time coming at the rapture then a second time at the end of the trib.
There is no pre-trib rapture found in scripture

As you have been clearly shown in your claim of 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 being a pre-trib rapture, it's nothing more than the Lord's second coming and last day resurrection of all

Of course you gave taken this event, bent, twisted, to make way for your teaching in error

The second coming of Jesus Christ is seen "Multiple" times in the Bible, with different explanations in appearance

Your trying to falsely create two different comings to make way for your pre-trib rapture, bend and twist to make your claims fit
No. The elect are delivered from the wrath.

Rev 3:10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

There is no pre-trib rapture found in scripture

As you have been clearly shown in your claim of 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 being a pre-trib rapture, it's nothing more than the Lord's second coming and last day resurrection of all

Of course you gave taken this event, bent, twisted, to make way for your teaching in error
With all due respect....I'm not the one who wrote Jesus will return the way He left:

9 After He had said this, they watched as He was taken up, and a cloud hid Him from their sight. 10 They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.”

Jesus didn't leave the way in which you say He returns. No white horse....no darkened sun...

The answer is, Jesus returns twice.
The first time at the rapture and the second at the end of the trib.

BTW...if the trib starts tomorrow I doub't you'd make it to the end.

Back