Does God Want Everyone to Know Him?

As to wisdom, your context is a problem.

Why would Seneca , a quasi platonist, be your authority for what God says.

Consider that making God incomprehensible and bringing in popes and pharisees (seneca types) to mediate was and is the evil goal. So that no one would understand the scroll.

ditto what I said. Obfuscators and bullies and experts arrive to make sure no one understands.

do you mean the sorcery kjv here?

on purpose.

Even satan said something true once, if only to get his lies to stick.

Like satan, who asked Eve ,
Did God really say that?
You do realize that you said nothing of substance, don’t you? No evidence for anything. No rational demonstration of anything you believe to be true. All I hear you say is polemics: Satan lies, the King James version of the Bible is sorcery, and Seneca is an evil platonist. No rational rebuttal to any point I made. I am beginning to think that most Christians in these forums are conspiracy theorists unable to make a coherent statement about anything, much less carry on a rational discussion.

You do realize that you said nothing of substance, don’t you? No evidence for anything. No rational demonstration of anything you believe to be true. All I hear you say is polemics: Satan lies, the King James version of the Bible is sorcery, and Seneca is an evil platonist. No rational rebuttal to any point I made. I am beginning to think that most Christians in these forums are conspiracy theorists unable to make a coherent statement about anything, much less carry on a rational discussion.
appearances are not always so simple

lol.

i already traced your steps years ago docphin
…. so yeah… i am not doing gymnastics anymore.

dont need to.

Do you have a reference for that? I would be interested in following any lead that might expand my knowledge.
i can find back the notes and post them here later.

but remember that an idea is a god construct. all pagan feminine goddesses are constructs, mimics… (shown in hieroglyphs as a construct if they are wearing a headpiece). thoth (lucifer) does not wear a headpiece.

i can also post a book title for a greek scholar who shows how every form in plato
is referring to a god or a construct.

a way to understand it is that when eden fell, aspects stolen from the originals of eden were divided up and distributed in the satanic realm as lots or spoils. this cutting up is described in hieroglyphs. plato discusses this too.
—-compare jacob (as a foreshadowing of christ) getting back the birthright= those aspects/birthright.

the texts seem similar enough to overlay (which pagels and others make as a mistake and do overlay) … but this because they are the enemy’s version of events not because they are correct .

its satans mirror image of things… backwards.

by satan i mean entities of the realm opposed to God, not only a specific entity or lucifer/thoth.

thoth is how the egyptians and plato refer to lucifer.

for example in hieroglyphs adam is called aapep. (and seen as egypts enemy, then conquered).

Back