WHOSE RIGHTEOUS?

Well that is what you say.
Yep and you have yet to prove that you have anything to say. I mean you have failed to answer a very simple question.

Whose righteousness is it? It comes from someone.
We cannot earn it, it is not by works.
Sins are cancelled/removed by righteousness. Te righteousness comes from where?

Waiting for a clear simple answer without word salad.

Yep and you have yet to prove that you have anything to say. I mean you have failed to answer a very simple question.

Whose righteousness is it? It comes from someone.
We cannot earn it, it is not by works.
Sins are cancelled/removed by righteousness. Te righteousness comes from where?

Waiting for a clear simple answer without word salad.
Scripture doesn't say whose righteousness is imputed to us. It doesn't say because we are not imputed with anyone's righteousness. It is a false doctrine. It makes light of God's grace.

What is in scripture, it is clear , the word is imputed. So now you are saying it is Jesus righteousness, now the problem for you is that you do not think it is imputed?? Yet scripture says imputed.
Yes Jesus righteousness, but his righteousness isn't imputed to us. Scripture says reckoned/imputed but it doesn't say that Jesus righteousness is imputed to us.

Reckoned as righteousness means that our sins are forgiven. That is why Paul gives us an example by quoting Psalm 32.

Yes Jesus righteousness, but his righteousness isn't imputed to us. Scripture says reckoned/imputed but it doesn't say that Jesus righteousness is imputed to us.

Reckoned as righteousness means that our sins are forgiven. That is why Paul gives us an example by quoting Psalm 32.
You are truly blind. You are ignoring the very clear words of scripture.

Psalm 32 has so much in it and means more than sins are forgiven.

Blessed is the one
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
2 Blessed is the one
whose sin the Lord does not count against them
and in whose spirit is no deceit.
3 When I kept silent,
my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.
4 For day and night
your hand was heavy on me;
my strength was sapped
as in the heat of summer.[b]
5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you
and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, “I will confess
my transgressions to the Lord.”
And you forgave
the guilt of my sin.
6 Therefore let all the faithful pray to you
while you may be found;
surely the rising of the mighty waters
will not reach them.
7 You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding

but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.
10 Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord’s unfailing love
surrounds the one who trusts in him.
11 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Jesus. But it is not imputed to us.
Huh? Our righteousness comes from Jesus, but it is not imputed/credited to us? That makes zero sense!

When will you answer my question about what Paul said in Romans 4 is imputed/credited to us as righteousness? Same thing that was credited to Abraham as righteousness. What is that one, little BIG word that you are so reluctant to write?

Huh? Our righteousness comes from Jesus, but it is not imputed/credited to us? That makes zero sense!

When will you answer my question about what Paul said in Romans 4 is imputed/credited to us as righteousness? Same thing that was credited to Abraham as righteousness. What is that one, little BIG word that you are so reluctant to write?
Jesus name is not in the passage. Paul doesn't say that Jesus' righteousness is imputed to us.

Even though rc's on here haven't mentioned it, but it is true that they are taught that through the eucharist, they can become a god. NO human can ever become a god or be like God (having God's divinity). This is a FALSE promise direct from satan. Satan promised that if eve would do as satan said, she would become like God. Instead of becoming like God, both her and Adam were banished from the garden, and death came to all humans.

Genesis 3:5
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil

Even so, rc's are so set on being infused instead of righteousness being accredited. And recognizing that salvation is a free gift from God. NO human can ever work for or earn salvation period. It is impossible for humans to become God. Because God was NEVER created. He always was. Man is a created being. And the difference between Creator and creature. Only God is an infallible and infinite being.

Isaiah 43:10
You are my witnesses, says the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he. Before me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after me

Scripture teaches us that we will have everlasting life, IF we believe in Jesus. All throughout Scripture this is pointed out, both in the OT and the NT. Jesus is the promise given and preached all throughout the OT. We are to and must depend upon God for eternal life. NOT in ourselves.

The one passage in John 6 that rc's cling to, to say otherwise is a deliberate twisting of Scripture to fit the lie that we can attain God's divinity. If the wording in the catechism changes regarding becoming divine like, then also, the wording will have to change concerning the infallibility of the pope. And all the marian doctrines, and saint worship, etc..

These teachings are a deliberate perverting of Scripture to suit man's tastes.

Do you even care if others come to know Christ? I mean, the above statement presents a very negative attitude towards Jesus and what HE has done for us.
We are supposed to accurately handle the word of truth. Teaching false doctrines is something not to be taken lightly.

Even though rc's on here haven't mentioned it, but it is true that they are taught that through the eucharist, they can become a god. NO human can ever become a god or be like God (having God's divinity). This is a FALSE promise direct from satan. Satan promised that if eve would do as satan said, she would become like God. Instead of becoming like God, both her and Adam were banished from the garden, and death came to all humans.

Genesis 3:5
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil

Even so, rc's are so set on being infused instead of righteousness being accredited. And recognizing that salvation is a free gift from God. NO human can ever work for or earn salvation period. It is impossible for humans to become God. Because God was NEVER created. He always was. Man is a created being. And the difference between Creator and creature. Only God is an infallible and infinite being.

Isaiah 43:10
You are my witnesses, says the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he. Before me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after me
I was never taught through the eucharist I could become God to be honest.

We are supposed to accurately handle the word of truth. Teaching false doctrines is something not to be taken lightly.

Jesus name is not in the passage. Paul doesn't say that Jesus' righteousness is imputed to us.

Believing in and trusting Jesus, and relying on Him completely, is NOT a false teaching. The above is pretty much saying He means nothing to you other than for you to use and after you have used Him, He is of no value to you personally. Your done with Him. The post says.... you do not care if anyone else is saved or not, as long as you get to be in heaven and live in the lap of luxurious living.

This is the very impression the above statements are making. If your intention by all the games you play, was to drive us away from the rcc. Then you succeeded in driving us away from the rcc.

Back