The two horns

Shilohsfoal

In Revelation 13 we read of a beast with two horns. A horn represents one with authority, and this beast has two. The two horns will excise their authority on behalf of the first beast which has 42 more months to continue. This beast can do great wonders and makes fire come down from heaven.

Revelation 13:11-12
Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

Now in. Revelation 11,we read of two prophets who exorcize thier authority for 1260 days. They too continue 42 months, same as the beast from the sea in Revelation 13.These two prophets spend 42 months doing great wonders like smiting the earth with plagues and fire proceeds from thier mouths.

Now according to Daniel during this same 42 months before the time of the end, the king of the norths armed forces begin thier occupation of Jerusalem. At the beginning of thier occupation, the saints in Israel begin to die. They are imprisoned and persecuted.

Daniel 11:33
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

So for the entire time the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem with these Gentiles, the saints in Israel are persecuted. Here mentioned with the two witnesses are the gentile armed forces of the north.

Revelation 11:2-3
But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

So many people praise the works of these two prophets as they kill and torment people, yet no one seems to understand they decieve the people of Israel so that they worship the beast from the sea and recieve its mark.

But during the time of these two witnesses, as they practice their authority, the saints in Israel and Jerusalem are persecuted.

Two horns=Two Prophets

Revelation 19:20
But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Not everyone who is resurrected receives everlasting life. There are some who are cast alive into a lake of fire .

Jesus spoke of these prophets who occupy Israel those 42 months. They come in the name of Christ.

Mathew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mathew 24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They are claiming to be in Christ. A member of the body of Christ.What we call Christians.

Last edited:
There are a few on this board who believe Christ wants his servants to kill and torment other people. They claim those who kill in the name of Christ are doing God's will. Don't let them fool you. Christ never condoned violence.

Mathew 7:15-23
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

. Christ never condoned violence.
Luke 12:51=53 Do you suppose that I cane to establish peace on the earth? NO.........
The Lord Jesus will send fire to devour His enemies. Hebrews 10:29

There's plenty more to show how wrong you are.

Daniel 11:20
20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom:
but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

fulfilled
Lk.2:1
And it came to pass in those days,
that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus
that all the world should be taxed.

Luke 12:51=53 Do you suppose that I cane to establish peace on the earth? NO.........
The Lord Jesus will send fire to devour His enemies. Hebrews 10:29

There's plenty more to show how wrong you are.
How many people are you accusing Jesus of killing? Or how many people are you accusing Jesus of tormenting?Can you even show me one verse where Jesus tells his disciple to kill anyone?

Mathew 26:52
Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Mathew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

John 8:7
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Yes we know you would be the first to cast that stone Keraz. You or your two false prophets you praise.And with every stone you throw you would be telling, it's the wrath of God.

Last edited:
Daniel 11:20
20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom:
but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

fulfilled
Lk.2:1
And it came to pass in those days,
that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus
that all the world should be taxed.
Obama raised taxes too. People sometimes do that.

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
I was meditating on your post and I tried to decipher and interpret the enigmatic figures in the text above.
According the above text there will be two Beasts reigning in the Earth(in the Globe); (the first and the second Beasts-Daniel 2:41)

1 - the first Beast of sea is a Gentile Beast; but having 7 heads
and 10 horns,
and upon his horns 10 crowns,
and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. (a MONSTER, would say the Bible is referring to a religious MONSTER)

2 - the second Beast is of the earth (earth is a dry land or clay, this Beast is very different of the Beast of sea); Think it is a Jewish Beast. He has two horns like a lamb, I would say a false lamb, I think we must link this Man Beast to the Man of sin, the son of perdition-2Thes.2:3-4;
Once he exercises all the authority of the first beast , it means he is much more powerful than the Beast of sea. Once he speaks like a Dragon, it may signify he is the red Dragon-Rev.12:v.3, this verse 3 seems to reveal the body of the second Beast after he "swallows" the Sea Beast's body -Revelation 13:2- giving his throne to the Beast of sea, a religious partnership. It's a puzzle.

Jesus spoke of these prophets who occupy Israel those 42 months. They come in the name of Christ.

Mathew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mathew 24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They are claiming to be in Christ. A member of the body of Christ.What we call Christians.
In Revelation 13 we read of a beast with two horns. A horn represents one with authority, and this beast has two. The two horns will excise their authority on behalf of the first beast which has 42 more months to continue. This beast can do great wonders and makes fire come down from heaven.

JESUS spoke to the Jews about that second beast in John 5:43-47 - (Rev.13:v.11- I beheld ANOTHER beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb,...)

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not(He came unto his own, and his own received him not-John 1:11): if ANOTHER shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

JESUS spoke to the Jews about that second beast in John 5:43-47 - (Rev.13:v.11- I beheld ANOTHER beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb,...)

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not(He came unto his own, and his own received him not-John 1:11): if ANOTHER shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
There much more written of the second beast in the book of Daniel than anywhere else.
Have you figured out who the gentiles are that accompany the two witnesses yet?
Daniel wrote about all of it in chapter 11.

Even when the beast from the pit attacks the two witnesses in Jerusalem.

There will be two SATANIC Beasts reigning on the whole Earth: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America. Revelation 13-King James Version - written around 95AD-65 years after JESUS's ascension.

FIRST BEAST - THE BEAST OF SEA - A GENTILE BEAST

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea (a Gentile Beast=SEA means waters=>peoples , and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) having seven heads(7 mounts) and ten horns(Daniel 7:7), and upon his (10) horns ten crowns(title of nobility), and upon his (7) heads the NAME of blasphemy. (What kind of blasphemy's NAME)

2 And the Beast which I saw (the Beast of sea) was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(here the origin/roots of the Beast of sea-Daniel 7:4-6):and the dragon (Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4) gave him (gave to the Beast of sea) his Power, and his Seat (in Jerusalem), and great Authority.

3 And I saw one of his (7) heads (in my view will be South America) as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed (was healed because Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4) gave him (gave to the Beast of sea) his Power, and his Seat (in Jerusalem), and great Authority, and all the world wondered after the Beast.

4 And they
(all the world) worshipped the dragon(worshipped Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4) which gave power unto the Beast(gave power unto the Gentile Beast of sea): and they ((all the world)worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? (Michael is able - Revelation 12)

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (first half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:24)

6 And he (the Gentile Beast of sea) opened (will open) his mouth in blasphemy against God to blaspheme his NAME (against JESUS), and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven (who dwell in heaven is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3 among others).

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (Get ready -There will be two religious and satanic Beasts in the days ahead), and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

SECOND BEAST-THE BEAST OF EARTH-A JEWISH BEAST

11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth (a second Beast); and he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.( a false lamb, actually a false messiah-John 5:43-47)

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast before him (the Beast of earth is much more powerful than the Beast of the sea), and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast(the Beast of sea), whose deadly wound was healed. (was healed because Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4, gave to the Beast of sea, his Power, his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Authority)

13 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(earth here is Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast (in the sight of the Beast of sea); saying to them that dwell on the earth (dwell in Israel), that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a SWORD, and did live. (the SWORD is the Word of GOD, a sharp Sword-Hebrew 4:12-13)

15 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) has power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.

16 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the NAME of the Beast, or the NUMBER of his NAME.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT (not calculate) the number of the Beast: for it is the NUMBER of a man; and his NUMBER is Six hundred threescore and six.

Get ready, there will be two religious and SATANIC Beasts reigning in the Earth very soon, by the way, the last Pope must be elected, who will reign together the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Beast of the earth having two horns and speaks as Dragon, in the period of the last week of seven years. Both Beasts will rule a religious and SATANIC MONSTER having 7 heads, and 10 horns(symbol of the 10 tribes of Israel-the clay), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And with his TAIL-Isaiah 9:15-16- will draw to him the third part of the stars of heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3),

Get ready

There will be two SATANIC Beasts reigning on the whole Earth: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America. Revelation 13-King James Version - written around 95AD-65 years after JESUS's ascension.

FIRST BEAST - THE BEAST OF SEA - A GENTILE BEAST

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea (a Gentile Beast=SEA means waters=>peoples , and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) having seven heads(7 mounts) and ten horns(Daniel 7:7), and upon his (10) horns ten crowns(title of nobility), and upon his (7) heads the NAME of blasphemy. (What kind of blasphemy's NAME)

2 And the Beast which I saw (the Beast of sea) was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(here the origin/roots of the Beast of sea-Daniel 7:4-6):and the dragon (Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4) gave him (gave to the Beast of sea) his Power, and his Seat (in Jerusalem), and great Authority.

3 And I saw one of his (7) heads (in my view will be South America) as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed (was healed because Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4) gave him (gave to the Beast of sea) his Power, and his Seat (in Jerusalem), and great Authority, and all the world wondered after the Beast.

4 And they
(all the world) worshipped the dragon(worshipped Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4) which gave power unto the Beast(gave power unto the Gentile Beast of sea): and they ((all the world)worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? (Michael is able - Revelation 12)

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (first half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:24)

6 And he (the Gentile Beast of sea) opened (will open) his mouth in blasphemy against God to blaspheme his NAME (against JESUS), and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven (who dwell in heaven is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3 among others).

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (Get ready -There will be two religious and satanic Beasts in the days ahead), and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

SECOND BEAST-THE BEAST OF EARTH-A JEWISH BEAST

11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth (a second Beast); and he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.( a false lamb, actually a false messiah-John 5:43-47)

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast before him (the Beast of earth is much more powerful than the Beast of the sea), and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast(the Beast of sea), whose deadly wound was healed. (was healed because Satan incarnated, a former Cherub, son of perdition-2 Thes. 2:3-4 combined with Revelation 12:3-4, gave to the Beast of sea, his Power, his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Authority)

13 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(earth here is Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast (in the sight of the Beast of sea); saying to them that dwell on the earth (dwell in Israel), that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a SWORD, and did live. (the SWORD is the Word of GOD, a sharp Sword-Hebrew 4:12-13)

15 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) has power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.

16 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the NAME of the Beast, or the NUMBER of his NAME.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT (not calculate) the number of the Beast: for it is the NUMBER of a man; and his NUMBER is Six hundred threescore and six.

Get ready, there will be two religious and SATANIC Beasts reigning in the Earth very soon, by the way, the last Pope must be elected, who will reign together the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Beast of the earth having two horns and speaks as Dragon, in the period of the last week of seven years. Both Beasts will rule a religious and SATANIC MONSTER having 7 heads, and 10 horns(symbol of the 10 tribes of Israel-the clay), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And with his TAIL-Isaiah 9:15-16- will draw to him the third part of the stars of heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3),

Get ready
While you waiting for the first beast to appear,Israel is about to change the laws in Israel so that the Knesset can pass laws on a simple majority and the supreme court can do nothing about it.

Any minority in Israel will soon find itself fighting for it's life.Including christians.

The birthplace or the cradle of Antichrist was the own Church, unfortunately, see how.

1 John 2:v.18-19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (Compare with Hebrews 1:v.1-3)

Very interesting this revelation of the Apostle John of the primitive Church.
Who is the Apostle John talking about or to whom is he referring in the verse above? Do you know?
See, we know that the book of Revelation was showed to John around year 95 AD, i.e. 65 years after the ascension of JESUS to the third heaven. And we know also that there are two distinct Beasts described in Revelation 13:v. 1 to 18. Today, after about 2,000 years, we can and should discern both Beasts will lead / conduct two distinct satanic religious systems in near future, but one, the FIRST Man Beast, the Gentile Beast of sea, he already exists for a long time, the another has not yet, but he will manifest in near future. Then there will be two satanic Beasts and both will establish the universal and satanic KINGDOM of Antichrist, a religious MONSTER of 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL-Revelation 12:v.3-4 and 7-12.

In fact one of the two Beasts already exists since ancient time, that is the Beast of sea, it has existed for about two thousand years ago, that is, the Gentile Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10-, and sea=waters, it means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15-, a satanic religious system developed by the Devil within the Roman Empire, after he had corrupted the church of Rome that was established by the Apostles Paul and even Peter, and both were killed by persecution, and thus was developed satanic Antichrist's movements through the corrupt church of Rome, the ancient Catholic Church, later Roman Catholic Church. Notice that the book of Revelation describes 7 churches, and the church of Rome would be the eighth, but it was left out because the APOSTATE church of Rome was/had been already completely disapproved by JESUS.

In fact, the church or Rome developed a systematic opposition against to the true Churches of the Lord that preached the Gospel of God's Kingdom, preached firstly by the Lord JESUS Christ, and continued by the Apostles and disciples of the Lord, by the way, it is still preached until today.
The satanic religious structures and organizations of the Roman Catholic Church within the Roman Empire, which rides upon the Beast of sea, the Pope, since the confuse election of the first Pope in the first century after Christ, who can be Linus or Clement, and for to increase the confuse election of whom really is the first Pope, then the own Satan, the main leader of the blasphemer movement of Antichrist of the Roman Catholic Church, even he himself, time after, from the late 2nd or early 3rd century, by convention began to consider Peter as the first Pope. It was/is more a satanic blasphemy.
About the events above described, and the corruption of the Church of Rome, see what the Word of GOD reveals by the VISUAL testimony of John Apostle : 1 John 2:v.18-21
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now are there many Antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They (the Church of Rome) went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the Truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the Truth.

What we can say is that the woman, that is the Babylonian Roman Catholic Church, the great Whore, married to 266 Popes, currently Francis I is the Pope, she sits upon the scarlet colored Man Beast of sea, the Pope, the Papacy - from the Latin expression Pater Patrum - , full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns, IN FACT a religious and satanic MONSTER, reason by which the RCC is called Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth, which is drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

THE PUNISHMENT OF THE ANCIENT AND CORRUPT CHURCH OF ROME FROM NOW ON - THE WORD IS GOD
Revelation 18:v. 1 to 5

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

-The Word is God-

In Christ JESUS, King of kings (kings made by Him - Revelation 5:v.10- ), and LORD of lords

It wasn't the roman church who tried to kill Christ soon as he was born.
Try again.

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

GET READY. THE 5th UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC KINGDOM, THE ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH FROM NOW ON - Daniel 2:v.41-45
Indeed there are billions of years behind us, an Eternity, and now another year is going into Eternity, gone forever, never to be, bye bye 2022. Let 2023 come and let us prepare to enter and face the final environment of the last week of the Devil's world, and the establishment of the fifth universal Devil's kingdom, the Antichrist's kingdom, and also in the middle of this last week the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 9:27-, this satanic Kingdom is represented and described allegorically in the feet and ten toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar, part of iron and part of clay, according to Daniel 2v.41-45. Take a look.

In that fifth universal empire of the Devil, the universal empire of Antichrist, two satanic Beasts will be reigning on Earth, a Gentile Beast and a Jewish Beast, both represented literally in Revelation 13, first as the Beast that rose out of the sea, rose from among the nations, from among the peoples, it rose precisely in Italy more or less 2000 years ago still in the Roman Empire, and the second Beast, the Beast that will still rise from the Earth in this current time, precisely in Israel -Jerusalem- the holy city- this Beast will sit on his own throne as if he was God, claiming to be the messiah, actually an IMPOSTER, a false Christ, -Matthew 24:23-, as JESUS warned us, and will exalt himself as if he were God, but he is man and not God.

And at the same time, the last week of the Devil's world will LITERALLY be fulfilled,
i.e. at the 70th week Daniel 9:27, knowing that in the first half of the week Jerusalem will be trodden under feet by the Gentiles -Revelation 11:v.2- because the false messiah will give to the Gentile MAN Beast of the sea his throne, his power and also great authority-Revelation 13:v.2.

That said, in short, two terrible and satanic Beasts will dominate the Earth and will impose by extreme violence a world government after both establish the satanic Kingdom of Antichrist in the last week of the Devil's world,
in fact a satanic religious MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL-Isaiah 9:14-16-combined with Revelation 12:3-4 and Revelation 13:v.1-10. Take a look.

Our Lord JESUS Christ warned, saying: Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not-Matthew 24:21-23. Yeah, all believers in Christ JESUS can not and must no believe in the false messiah of the Jews, in fact a powerful false Christ able to make great signs and wonders of lie, he is an IMPOSTER, actually he is the Dragon-Revelation 13:11-, actually the red Dragon-Revelation 12:9-12.

Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - PUT THIS IN YOUR MIND ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - THE RED SEA AND THE RED DRAGON ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I believe you know that the Hebrews had to cross the Red Sea, and walk through a desert, walk until they got to the Promised Land after 40 years of...
purebibleforum.com

THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?

THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS? Revelation 16:v.13 to 16 1 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which...
purebibleforum.com

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and Lord of lords

The country called Israel already has a government.That country has an ally in the north who will soon give them a host.

The ancient and long-term plan devised / conceived by Satan, as is revealed and written in Isaiah 14:13-15, is as follow:
13 - I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my THRONE above the stars of GOD: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

But the above Satan's plan, it only could be started or would be started and executed or put into effect only after Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon. But why did Satan intend to be enthroned ON THE SIDES OF THE NORTH? See, Psalm 48:2 reveals the why: It is because Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth(Israel), is mount Zion, ON THE SIDES OF THE NORTH, the city of the Great King- JESUS. So, the plan of Satan was / and still is, to exalt his throne and sit upon the mount of the congregation, mount Zion, on the sides of the NORTH, the city of the great King- JESUS. Satan is/will be the main head of The Antichrist.
The prophecy, the Word of GOD, reveals and describes this so old plan of Satan, in other words, by the Spirit of prophecy, the prophet Daniel denounces in advance a whole sequence of events and occurrences that Satan would carry out by his power until he was enthroned in the Holy City-Jerusalem- according his ancient plan, and it is detailed with precision in Revelation. Great mysteries. And Satan will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in his THRONE in Jerusalem showing himself that he is God.

GET READY

In Revelation 13 we read of a beast with two horns. A horn represents one with authority...
How did you arrive at the conclusion a horn represents authority?
Now in. Revelation 11,we read of two prophets who exorcize thier authority for 1260 days.
"excorcize" or "exercise"?
Now according to Daniel during this same 42 months before the time of the end, the king of the norths armed forces begin thier occupation of Jerusalem.
I cannot find any mention of Jerusalem in Revelation 13 or Daniel 11. How was this conclusion reached from Revelation 11?
At the beginning of thier occupation, the saints in Israel begin to die. They are imprisoned and persecuted.
The word "Israel" is mentioned only a few times in the entire book of Revelation and none of them refer to the geo-political nation-state of Israel or bloodline Jews. Would you please define your use of the term "saints in Israel" and at least one or two scriptures supporting that view?
So for the entire time the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem with these Gentiles, the saints in Israel are persecuted. Here mentioned with the two witnesses are the gentile armed forces of the north.
Aside from the similarity in the number of days, what is it that leads you to conclude the events at the beginning of Revelation 11 have anything to do with the beast two chapters later? At the end of Revelation 11 we are told, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever." If Jesus isthe authority over all the kingdoms of the world then from whence come the supposed authority of the horns two chapters later?
Two horns=Two Prophets
??? Are you suggesting the horns of the beast are the two witnesses or prophets of God? If not, then please clarify this.

what do you make of the premise the "witnesses" being the law and the prophets and not specifically two people? Are you familiar with the case asserting that interpretation and the scriptures used therein?

Back