The atheist delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sure. Why would you deliberately misspell your own chosen dumb name?

Where? I guess if you can make up a dumb name and screw up the spelling, you can also make up a dumb "fact" and screw up being able to verify it.
I'll just leave your nonsense right here on the thread where everyone, including you, can see it. I know you pretend to have those magic glasses that blank out any mistakes you make, rendering you practically blind, but perhaps someone will kindly point out to you the inconsistencies you have chosen to portray.

I'll just leave your nonsense right here on the thread where everyone, including you, can see it. I know you pretend to have those magic glasses that blank out any mistakes you make, rendering you practically blind, but perhaps someone will kindly point out to you the inconsistencies you have chosen to portray.

I have near 20/20 vision. But it doesn't allow me to see stupid stuff that you make up. You screwed up. Just admit it.

I have near 20/20 vision. But it doesn't allow me to see stupid stuff that you make up. You screwed up. Just admit it.
Squirm away, Squirmy. It's a shame. I was fully on board with the points you were making earlier regarding 9/11, but nothing is consistent with you, not even good sense.

You've already used that one, moojie. Get some new material or hire a ghost writer.

Oh, thank you, thank you!!! That just makes my day!
I know. I found it unlikely to be agreeing with you, but it appears that some people are more bewildered than you are.

Great. Always good to see Christians agreeing on the basis of their faith.

And it's always good to see a satisfied atheist.

Sadly, it never seems to happen.

That atheists are satisfied or that they agree on everything like Christians do?

So what you are saying is that God judges neither deeds not thoughts.

God judges us. Our deeds and our thoughts become a part of us. How we react to them. We can be judged if we think something is a sin when it isn't. For example, if we think it's a sin against God to eat ice cream then we go ahead and eat ice cream we've sinned against God. In thought and action. Likewise, if we think something is not a sin and it is. For example, if we truly believe worshiping the cross isn't a sin then it isn't a sin in thought and action. If we truly think that and are not just using it to justify our worship of the roman phallic fertility symbol the cross.

Colossians 2:18: "Let no man deprive you of the prize who takes delight in a [mock] humility and a form of worship of the angels, “taking his stand on” the things he has seen, puffed up without proper cause by his fleshly frame of mind."

Romans 7:21-25: "I find, then, this law in my case: that when I wish to do what is right, what is bad is present with me. I really delight in the law of God according to the man I am within, but I behold in my members another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my members. Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the body undergoing this death? Thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So, then, with [my] mind I myself am a slave to God’s law, but with [my] flesh to sin’s law."

We are condemned because we are born human.

So we are born and we die. The atheist disagrees?

(Or conceived? Or is that another story?)

If we're not conceived we aren't born and we don't die. Only one story.

Avoiding sin is neither needed nor possible, since we sin by being alive.

I pointed out the difference between inherited and active sin.

And all we need to do to avoid judgement and condemnation is apologise for existing. What a religion!

What an unsophisticated perspective of the religion ideology must take in order to criticize it.

And it's always good to see a satisfied atheist.

That atheists are satisfied or that they agree on everything like Christians do?

God judges us. Our deeds and our thoughts become a part of us. How we react to them. We can be judged if we think something is a sin when it isn't. For example, if we think it's a sin against God to eat ice cream then we go ahead and eat ice cream we've sinned against God. Likewise, if we think something is not a sin and it is. For example, if we truly believe it isn't a sin then.

Colossians 2:18: "Let no man deprive you of the prize who takes delight in a [mock] humility and a form of worship of the angels, “taking his stand on” the things he has seen, puffed up without proper cause by his fleshly frame of mind."

Romans 7:21-25: "I find, then, this law in my case: that when I wish to do what is right, what is bad is present with me. I really delight in the law of God according to the man I am within, but I behold in my members another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my members. Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the body undergoing this death? Thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So, then, with [my] mind I myself am a slave to God’s law, but with [my] flesh to sin’s law."

So we are born and we die. The atheist disagrees?

If we're not conceived we aren't born and we don't die. Only one story.

I pointed out the difference between inherited and active sin.

What an unsophisticated perspective of the religion ideology must take in order to criticize it.
The tactic of making a religion incomprehensible in order to disguise the inherent internal contradictions, doesn't work.

The tactic of making a religion incomprehensible in order to disguise the inherent internal contradictions, doesn't work.

You don't make the religion incomprehensible unless you are making the religion. You expose it as incomprehensible by exposing the internal contradictions. As I've just done with your post. You're only ideologically and therefore emotionally opposed to a competing ideology. I mean, good on you, there's enough material there for an entire conference, but take a good look at yourself. Then [sigh] while you do that you can take a look at what's underneath the surface.

Y'all are talking about judgement. God judging. Here. Think about this. Romans 6:7: "for he who has paid the penalty of death stands absolved from his sin." Why would God judge those who had already paid the penalty?

Also, we, for the most part, judge ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back