Alexander Vindman Caught in Possible Bot Scheme

NPR is doing an exposé into the nutty right-wing Christian propaganda juggernaut that owns RedState, Salem Media Group.

yet you people will still complain about the liberal media
Who exactly does the NPR answer to? Oh yes, it gets its primary funding from taxpayers, so it doesn't have to keep any standards whatsoever. It's the perfect left-wing news source completely immunized from any accountability.

Who exactly does the NPR answer to? Oh yes, it gets its primary funding from taxpayers, so it doesn't have to keep any standards whatsoever. It's the perfect left-wing news source completely immunized from any accountability.
NPR does not get its primary funding from tax dollars

just to dodge your possible troll-all companies primary funding is from taxpayers, in the sense that all consumers are taxpayers

NPR gets about 10% of their funding through various government grants

just to dodge your possible troll-all companies primary funding is from taxpayers, in the sense that all consumers are taxpayers

The rest comes from the Liberal Tree.

And they get the rest of it from George Soros, so your point is what exactly? They really don't answer to anybody.

Loaded with gubment subsidy

I pulled my company advertising contract from their local outlet. Too biased and whining

Some low intelligence LW schmucks say it is not "advertising" It is. They have no CPA credentials and can't do tax returns.
Too much for aggitprop. I see you can't deliver numbers.

And they get the rest of it from George Soros, so your point is what exactly? They really don't answer to anybody.
It just goofy to even equate an insane propaganda blog like RedState wit a serious news outlet like NPR

Your troll was slightly effective when Trump started using it 7 years ago. Now it just falls flat.

It just goofy to even equate an insane propaganda blog like RedState wit a serious news outlet like NPR

Your troll was slightly effective when Trump started using it 7 years ago. Now it just falls flat.
Go ahead and get ahead of it, start bashing Musk.

Poor vindy, he is a troll on Twitter and got called out. How embarrassing!

Go ahead and get ahead of it, start bashing Musk.

Poor vindy, he is a troll on Twitter and got called out. How embarrassing!
I don’t claim to understand how you people don’t know how to vet sources

it’s kind of obvious when you think about it

NPR is doing an exposé into the nutty right-wing Christian propaganda juggernaut that owns RedState, Salem Media Group.

yet you people will still complain about the liberal media
Gloob...Not NPR...Oh no! Now all truth is threatened.

But...I bet your credulity sees no bias in NPR, right? You get your "truth" from them?

I owe you an apology...I thought your news source was cBSCNNBC....You don't even go there. You actually swallow NPR KoolAid.

This is so funny. Stop. I'm drinking coffee...

Snirf....

"serious news outlet"...and "NPR"? Do you even know what an oxymoron is?

NPR has been a government paid for propaganda outlet of the left for decades.

The retweets of Vindman's comments may indeed include submissions from bot networks, but there is no reason to think Vindman is behind it. He said something that those behind the bot network wanted to amplify for their own reasons. What evidence is there linking Vindman to it? (Forget the biased title of the RedState article, as it bears no relationship to the truth.)

The retweets of Vindman's comments may indeed include submissions from bot networks, but there is no reason to think Vindman is behind it. He said something that those behind the bot network wanted to amplify for their own reasons. What evidence is there linking Vindman to it? (Forget the biased title of the RedState article, as it bears no relationship to the truth.)
Fake News to Vindicate vindman

Back