FEIGN IGNORANCE… NO MORE!

We’ve been trying to tell you for years.
You can no longer feign ignorance.
You can no longer plausibly deny.
There’s is just TOO MUCH evidence that THE US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED HUMAN TRAFFICKING. And you/we are paying for it!

If you say nothing… it will not stop.
If you ignore… it will not stop.

Human Experiments?
Organ Harvesting?
Sex Trafficking?

All
Of
The
Above???

I watched the initial page. That "Project Veritas" label in the top left told me all I need to know about the video.
Willful ignorance is feigned ignorance.

Stick your head in the sand, but do not feign ignorance. You’ve been informed and have instead choosen to be in a state of DENIAL.

Willful ignorance is feigned ignorance.

Stick your head in the sand, but do not feign ignorance. You’ve been informed and have instead choosen to be in a state of DENIAL.
I am well informed of the reliability of Project Veritas' previous efforts. They lie. If you have some thing from a different, more reliable source, that does not just copy the Project Veritas piece, then I will look at it.

You are the one visiting a river in Egypt if you think that Project Veritas can be relied on.

I watched the initial page. That "Project Veritas" label in the top left told me all I need to know about the video.
So you only believe whistleblowers when they are leftists I see. Not very interesting.

So you only believe whistleblowers when they are leftists I see. Not very interesting.
I do not believe boys who cry "Wolf!" and have been found to have been lying or exaggerating.

You need a more reliable source.

No. I only believe people who tell the truth, not proven liars.

Show me similar evidence from a more reliable source and I will look at it. Project Veritas is not a reliable source. They will quote the Bible: "There is no God" and claim that shows the Bible supporting atheism. It is wonderful what you can do with out of context quoting.

I am well informed of the reliability of Project Veritas' previous efforts. They lie. If you have some thing from a different, more reliable source, that does not just copy the Project Veritas piece, then I will look at it.

You are the one visiting a river in Egypt if you think that Project Veritas can be relied on.
Why wont you watch the video first… and then determine if you think they’re lying or not?

These people show their true colors more and more each day.

They probably get paid to come here and gaslight people. That is… IF they’re even actual people and not some damn AI bot.

You never know these days…

Just saying.

I do not believe boys who cry "Wolf!" and have been found to have been lying or exaggerating.

You need a more reliable source.
Since you choose to distract from the message. At least back up your claim against the messenger.

When was he found lying???

Why wont you watch the video first… and then determine if you think they’re lying or not?
Rossum is correct in stating that PV is not just an unreliable source, but has trafficked in doctored videos to make their cases.
Also, ALL of their exposes target left wing people or organizations, which indicates more than bias - it defines an agenda.

I am well informed of the reliability of Project Veritas' previous efforts.

No you are not.

They lie.
They expose lies. Buddha was exposed as a liar.
If you have some thing from a different, more reliable source, that does not just copy the Project Veritas piece, then I will look at it.
You offer no evidence. Do you know why you hate investigation?

Your ugly Island country covered up Muslim rapists.

Fail Satan

We’ve been trying to tell you for years.
You can no longer feign ignorance.
You can no longer plausibly deny.
There’s is just TOO MUCH evidence that THE US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED HUMAN TRAFFICKING. And you/we are paying for it!

If you say nothing… it will not stop.
If you ignore… it will not stop.

Human Experiments?
Organ Harvesting?
Sex Trafficking?

All
Of
The
Above???
off

the

deep

end

If you refuse to watch… DO NO COMMENT!
You don't get to tell me the rules for posting.

I didn't watch the video. Project Veritas is a partisan source of fake news, with a documented history of lies and deception. If there was "TOO MUCH EVIDENCE", you'd be able to source it from a more reputable site, and people would have sued the US government for being involved in human trafficking. You never do, and no credible lawsuits have been filed.

And for the record, willful ignorance is completely different from feigned ignorance. With the former, a person refuses to acquire knowledge about a subject, but with the latter, the acquisition has already taken but the person pretends otherwise. There's no feigned ignorance about US involvement with child trafficking; there is only a refusal to do research via partisan hacks with an agenda.

That is a problem with the left. When I get a news source I look to check it out from other news sources whereas you guys merely dismiss it.
If I get an article from the Daily Mail I check it out against the Telegraph AND the Guardian

That is a problem with the left. When I get a news source I look to check it out from other news sources whereas you guys merely dismiss it.
If I get an article from the Daily Mail I check it out against the Telegraph AND the Guardian
Then check out other news sources and tell us what they say about this story. Until someone does so it remains in the "Man eaten by hamster! Elvis is witness! " category of journalism.

That is part of the problem here. We have only been supplied with one single source; there are no other sources to check it against. I have repeatedly asked for alternative sources, see posts #5, 7, 9, but none have been provided.

Project Veritas on its own is not reliable. We need a different source to cross-check the information.

Back