Coming soon to America part 2

Faithoverbelief

Unfortunately my prediction has proven to be correct. This is who Trump had to dinner at MarALago. I know Trump is trying damage control but too late. Trump says he didn't know. That is a blatant lie as he has the secret service protecting him and gives him the low down on everyone.

Trump's new little buddy and MAGA right wing darling Nick Fuentes

Unfortunately my prediction has proven to be correct. This is who Trump had to dinner at MarALago. I know Trump is trying damage control but too late. Trump says he didn't know. That is a blatant lie as he has the secret service protecting him and gives him the low down on everyone.

Are your religious sacrements threatened?

The secret service you say gave him the lowdown on you.

The thing about Trump is that he never, ever reverses himself.
Ever.

Because that would be to admit that he was wrong.

How do you know the secret service is protecting him?

Because he's an ex head of state. Even Liz Truss gets Special Branch protection.
So if Liz Truss had broken the law she would get protection from. It?
You believe an ex-head of an organisation?
Just read today in the Guardian that Christianity has become a minority religion in the UK with only about 46%. For it to be a minority religion it would need a majority religion. What is that then? I think the Guardian cited 37% atheist, so if that is a religion you guys have some explaining to do. If it isnt a religion then 37% is not a majority over 46%. Not totally sure of the numbers but you get the idea that the left wing media cant really reason properly

So if Liz Truss had broken the law she would get protection from. It?
You believe an ex-head of an organisation?
Just read today in the Guardian that Christianity has become a minority religion in the UK with only about 46%. For it to be a minority religion it would need a majority religion. What is that then? I think the Guardian cited 37% atheist, so if that is a religion you guys have some explaining to do. If it isnt a religion then 37% is not a majority over 46%. Not totally sure of the numbers but you get the idea that the left wing media cant really reason properly
No idea what this silly rant is all about. It certainly has nothing to do with the subject under discussion.

No idea what this silly rant is all about. It certainly has nothing to do with the subject under discussion.
That is irrelevant, it just means you cant debate the evidence and reasoning that exposes your opinions as faulty

That is irrelevant, it just means you cant debate the evidence and reasoning that exposes your opinions as faulty
Except that you cannot show this to be the case here or anywhere else. Meanwhile you show exactly the same characteristics that you accuse me of. Surprised,? Not in the slightest.

Except that you cannot show this to be the case here or anywhere else. Meanwhile you show exactly the same characteristics that you accuse me of. Surprised,? Not in the slightest.
So what can you provide? Do you know what a minority and a majority is?

Yep still no evidence or reasoning about anything we have discussed

Why not. Other people can understand simple logic. For example you get the bit about a minority religion, not just a minority but a minority religion, has to have a majority religion that makes it a minority one?

Wow. I didn’t realize he was that extreme. Do you think it was taken out of context?

I know he has weird sexual issues, but most people who obsess over the LGBTQ+ community do.

Back