The correlation between guns and mass murders

Jesus did not create a constitution that accepted slavery. Jesus did not create any secular constitution.
Jesus also never voted pro abortion.

Like your Biden vote.
Well, Moses was certainly fallible, as he doubted the Lord, and as a result was not allowed to enter the promised land, but could only look on it from Mount Nebo.
So what about your global warming utopia? What is the temp in your left wing utopia?
I am not imposing any model on people of past times, nor am I criticizing them for how they lived in their time. I am only criticizing the blind acceptance of every aspect of their model to our world today.

Your graph doesn't show the ages. By the way, initially it was only the old people who were eligible for the vaccine.
I provided enough information in the links which you obviously did not bother to read. You don't care about reality. You care about the agenda more than reality and it will all come out in time. And folks like you will not bother to admit you were wrong. There was never any medical reason for the shots, and the overall population was better off with infections than getting multiple toxic shots. Obviously, you don't care about public health. You cannot even be bothered to read independent sources. I have wasted enough time on you.

Y

You gave me no link from the CDC that says there were excess deaths of the young.
You don't care about excess deaths in the first place. You only care about spreading misinformation, not truth. You have no regard for truth and prefer delusion in this matter. Why you expect me to spoon-feed you like you are a baby and cannot do anything on your own? It is sickening. Esp when we live in a world where competency is a minimal requirement. You guys do not even rise to that level. This is from a link already provided and ignored by you. On the first page, no less.

On March 7th my partner Josh Stirling, former #1 ranked sell side insurance analyst, created the now infamous millennial excess death chart ( full PDF below )
sourced from CDC data which showed an 84% spike of excess mortality into the Q3 vaccine mandates by the Biden administration and the lockstep follow on by schools, colleges and corporations.

Between March of 2021 and february of 2022, 61,000 millennials died excessively above the prior 5 year base trend line.

More millennials died in 2021 than American soldiers were killed in the Vietnam War.

Last edited:

Are There Any Dangers of Using Betadine as a Gargle or Nasal Spray?​

You introduce new lower levels of medical cluelessness.

OR nurses have used Betadine as a scrub of skin before surgery. Not mucous membranes. Nasal, oral surgery.

The best, safest evidence-based methods for preventing COVID-19 (and staving off severe disease and hospitalization) remain to be vaccination and masking.5 "People are looking for a quick and easy fix," said Dr. Pierre. "But the quick and easy preventative measure that's actually safe and proven is getting the vaccine and continuing to wear a mask."

The clot shot is not a vaccine.
You can't seem to grasp that.

Masking is worthless.

I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more than you and fauchee combined. The virus is as small as the particulate matter we smell. Surgical masks to not catch any odors. Like the stink of ruptured bowel obstruction.

Are you proud of ignorant sources? Fake News

On March 7th my partner Josh Stirling, former #1 ranked sell side insurance analyst, created the now infamous millennial excess death chart ( full PDF below )
Now that I have pointed out your first excess death chart that was supposed to show a correlation between shots and death didn't, you switch to another excess death chart? I'm sorry, but you cannot support any of your extreme "alternative truths" about the vaccine, about covid, and about guns and mass murders.

sourced from CDC data which showed an 84% spike of excess mortality into the Q3 vaccine mandates by the Biden administration
The spikes in excess death were from covid deaths.

Between March of 2021 and february of 2022, 61,000 millennials died excessively above the prior 5 year base trend line.
The ones who dies were primarily the old - not millenials.

The clot shot is not a vaccine.
You can't seem to grasp that.
You seem to have given up trying to support these ridiculous claims and are simply repeating them.

Masking is worthless.
I suppose that's why masking has been universal in operating rooms for decades?

I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more than you and fauchee combined. The virus is as small as the particulate matter we smell. Surgical masks to not catch any odors. Like the stink of ruptured bowel obstruction.
1. The covid virus most often is transported on water droplets much bigger than the virus itself. Water droplets are caught in masks, especially N-95 masks, which by the way are now available everywhere for the general public.

Are you proud of ignorant sources? Fake News
I am not ashamed to say what my sources are. The CDC, Washington Post, NBC News, etc. But you guys that keep denigrating the MSM, despite my repeated invitations to share what your sources are, seem ashamed to admit what they are. Why is that?

The NYT has a serious analysis of mass murders among the countries of the world, and the clear conclusion is that the high rate unique to the USA is due to our high rate of gun ownership and relatively lax laws dealing with guns.

The article has multiple graphs and links, but I think it is behind a paywall, so I will provide some key passages:
NYT is Fake News source.

They lie with intentionality.

Back