Soon to come in the USA

There is good example. Nowhere in the NT witness of Christ does it tell believers to burn witches, keep the slave trade or lgbt.. but some do. So its dangerous when people pick and choose like I said.

Oh and the only person calling people bigots is you lol
You aren't listening. People do terrible things, which they think are justified by their faith. You are hurting people, damaging their lives, denying their right to the pursuit of happiness, denying even that they exist. You justify this by your faith. You claim your faith is right with the clarity and conviction that those who burnt witches also felt. Can't you see the equivalence here? Why is your faith more important than their humanity?

Mob rule is the imposition of populist policies using force. Jan 6th last year was an attempt at mob rule . There are many examples of a minority imposing on a majority. Theocracy, plutocracy, autocracy to name but three.

What special rights? What expense are you put to in avoiding deadnaming, other than the expense of not being objectionably rude?

Imposing is rude.

Many find imposing these ideas on schoolchildren very objectionable.

Well the Biblical testimony says that, but then people pick and choose what else of it they want to believe and what they choose to reject under the pretext of 'interpretation'

What I "want" to believe?

"...it is these that testify of me...." (John 5)

Witnesses. Human witnesses.

"these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that by believing you may have life in His name." (John 20)

What do you want to believe?

Last edited:
Are there?
Um. Yes.
Rights are granted - who granted your god these rights?
God is Sovereign and is not in need of you to agree that He has the right to do with His creation as He sees fit.
Any intention of convincing us of this?
Any intention of convincing me we don't?
A lifetime spent in deference to a religion based on a god that was never there.
Why do you fear and hate Him so much? And then, why do you hate and fear His followers so much? What has He done to you, personally, and what have we done to you, personally, that you would be filled with such hatred and abject fear towards Him and us? I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand that I and all followers of the Way will be hated for His name's sake, you are living proof of this truth, but I've seldom met someone who is so overtly anti-Christ as you.
All the things that you did, and said, but didn't have to do, or say, and all the things that you didn't do, or say, that you could have done, or said.
How do you know what I did, said or didn't have to do, or say, or all the things that I didn't do, or say, that I could have done, or said? You display such hubris it is astounding.

Um. Yes.

God is Sovereign and is not in need of you to agree that He has the right to do with His creation as He sees fit.

Why do you fear and hate Him so much? And then, why do you hate and fear His followers so much? What has He done to you, personally, and what have we done to you, personally, that you would be filled with such hatred and abject fear towards Him and us? I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand that I and all followers of the Way will be hated for His name's sake, you are living proof of this truth, but I've seldom met someone who is so overtly anti-Christ as you.

How do you know what I did, said or didn't have to do, or say, or all the things that I didn't do, or say, that I could have done, or said? You display such hubris it is astounding.
You can tell when God is working on someone by the way they kick back.

God is Sovereign and is not in need of you to agree that He has the right
Who gave him the right?

Power is not right.
Answering questions with questions, a typical theist evasion tactic.
Why do you fear and hate Him so much?
I believe he isn't real, so I neither fear nor hate him.
And then, why do you hate and fear His followers so much?
I don't hate or fear all Christians.
What has He done to you, personally,
I think he isn't real, so, nothing.
and what have we done to you, personally,
A thing does not have to affect me personally for me to care about it.
Religion is general - and Christianity specifically - are divisive, and an impediment to humanism.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand that I and all followers of the Way will be hated for His name's sake
The Bible tells you "if you're being hated, you're doing it right".
That's lucky.
but I've seldom met someone who is so overtly anti-Christ as you.
Anti-Chrisitianity, not anti-Christ.
You may not see the difference, but compare being anti-Scientology to being anti-Xenu, and you'll understand.

Who gave him the right?
See my prior comment.
Power is not right.
It is for God.
Answering questions with questions, a typical theist evasion tactic.
Refusing delivery of a package is not evasive. It's purposeful.
I believe he isn't real, so I neither fear nor hate him.
Then why do you bother trying to destroy Him with your arguments?
I don't hate or fear all Christians.
See my comment above.
I think he isn't real, so, nothing.
See my above the above comment.
A thing does not have to affect me personally for me to care about it.
And yet here you are.
Religion is general - and Christianity specifically - are divisive, and an impediment to humanism.
See? He does affect you. Your comment is hypocritical of what you just claimed prior.
The Bible tells you "if you're being hated, you're doing it right".
It does and you are living proof.
That's lucky.
Not luck. What He has told us the cost of following Him would be.
Anti-Chrisitianity, not anti-Christ.
You can't be one without the other.
You may not see the difference, but compare being anti-Scientology to being anti-Xenu, and you'll understand.
I already understand what you are claiming I don't. Again, such hubris.

Then why do you bother trying to destroy Him with your arguments?
Already stated that I am opposing religion, not gods.
You can't be one without the other.
Then being anti-Scientology is the same as believing that Xenu exists, and opposing him.
Yes?
I already understand what you are claiming I don't. Again, such hubris.
You think that opposing your religion equates to believing in and opposing your god.
THAT is hubris.

Already stated that I am opposing religion, not gods.
You don't realize that's an oxymoron do you.
Then being anti-Scientology is the same as believing that Xenu exists, and opposing him.
Yes?
Who is xenu? Never mind. It doesn't matter. What matters is who you say Jesus is and that will determine your eternal destiny.
You think that opposing your religion equates to believing in and opposing your god.
There can only be one truth and therein lays your Achilles heel.
THAT is hubris.
Defending my faith is not hubris but what I am called to do. You, however, have decided you know better than God and consequently your hubris is evident for the whole of the world to see.

We must own the libs and the gays and drag queens. Adulterers and witchcraft and atheists. So says MAGA.

Soon coming to America as the right wing will have their vengeance and speak for God.
ISLAM is quite a way from "Critical mass" in the U.S. at about 1.1% - although there are local "Hotbeds" in various cities (They just built a LARGE Mosque in Duncanville, TX.

SO in general they 'll remain in "butter wouldn't melt in out mouths" mode, biding their time, for a while longer. Texas outlawed the few instances of "Sharia law" that raised their ugly heads in our State over the last few years. It's when ISLAM exceeds 12-15% that civilized folks have to start worrying.

You don't realize that's an oxymoron do you.
No.
Because it's not.

As far as I can tell, there are no gods, so opposing a religion cannot be the same as opposing its god.
Who is xenu?
The central antagonist of Scientology.
Never mind. It doesn't matter.
Yes, it does, because it invalidates your "opposing Religion X is the same as opposing the god of Religion X" nonsense.
What matters is who you say Jesus is and that will determine your eternal destiny.
Something you know I don't believe...
There can only be one truth and therein lays your Achilles heel.
Utterly irrelevant to the discussion.
Defending my faith is not hubris but what I am called to do.
You don't defend your faith.
You state your beliefs - not the same.

And you arrogantly assert (well, you parrot the Bible's assertion) that I oppose your god, when I have told you umpteen times that I don't.
You, however, have decided you know better than God
We both do - every existing being knows better than a non-existing one, by definition.

Back