FEIGN IGNORANCE… NO MORE!

See here. Was that really so difficult for you to work out for yourself?
So basically, they don”t reveal their real identities when doing undercover work. That’s the big lie???

I don’t see anything in those links that show they have lied in their actual reporting:

“unlawfully recorded the consulting firm”
“used false identities to secure meetings”
“undercover tactics condemned”

These are NOT examples of PV lying in their reporting.

Please note: This is not a thread about Project Veritas. This thread is about a government employee that went to Protect Veritas to blow the whistle on HHS and their involvement in human trafficking. Whistleblowers chose PV because incident reports like these get buried when going through official channels. (See example below)

If you want to accuse someone of lying, you will have to discredit the whistleblower… not PV for reporting it.

ALSO!!! And I would like you to address this…

ALL your trusted news sources LIED about and covered up the Biden Laptop and Ashley Biden Diary stories, so why would you consider any of them “reliable sources”???

The Biden Laptop and the Diary were reported to the government, which they ALSO LIED about!!! This is WHY whistleblowers have to go to other news sources, like PV, to report these incidents.

Last edited:
No.

Feigned ignorance is pretended ignorance.
Wilful ignorance is actual ignorance.
When information is provided to you and you willfully refuse to inform yourself of it… you cannot claim ignorance on the subject.

When we are informed of government participation in human trafficking, we can no longer FEIGN IGNORANCE!!

You can either willingly participate in it or you can stand up against it.

Rossum is correct in stating that PV is not just an unreliable source, but has trafficked in doctored videos to make their cases.
Also, ALL of their exposes target left wing people or organizations, which indicates more than bias - it defines an agenda.
You’re incorrect. They edit their videos just as every other news outlet does. They have also exposed corruption on both left and right wing people and organizations.

But how would you even know that?

No. However why believe her just on her word? She may be right however we need further evidence to back this story up.
I completely agree! I don’t want to just take her word for it. Did you watch the video? Did you see the evidence she provided?

It seems she was removed from her position when they suspected she was gathering evidence and now they are calling for more whistleblowers to come out.

I completely agree! I don’t want to just take her word for it. Did you watch the video? Did you see the evidence she provided?

It seems she was removed from her position when they suspected she was gathering evidence and now they are calling for more whistleblowers to come out.
I watched half so far. Hard to watch with the blatant deception of trying to suggest that children cannot live with men unless they are abusing them.

That is a problem with the left. When I get a news source I look to check it out from other news sources whereas you guys merely dismiss it.
If I get an article from the Daily Mail I check it out against the Telegraph AND the Guardian
The problem with the right is they buy into the most dishonest and clownishly stupid propaganda network available.

Not a single one of you seems to know how to vet sources.

That is a problem with the left. When I get a news source I look to check it out from other news sources whereas you guys merely dismiss it.
If I get an article from the Daily Mail I check it out against the Telegraph AND the Guardian
I see a problem being that all mainstream news sources will simply not report on specific stories at all. Usually referred to as a “media blackout” or “cover up.” Then all you have is alternative media reporting, which gives the impression they should immediately be discredited.

So basically, they don”t reveal their real identities when doing undercover work. That’s the big lie???

I don’t see anything in those links that show they have lied in their actual reporting:

“unlawfully recorded the consulting firm”
“used false identities to secure meetings”
“undercover tactics condemned”

These are NOT examples of PV lying in their reporting.

Please note: This is not a thread about Project Veritas. This thread is about a government employee that went to Protect Veritas to blow the whistle on HHS and their involvement in human trafficking. Whistleblowers chose PV because incident reports like these get buried when going through official channels. (See example below)

If you want to accuse someone of lying, you will have to discredit the whistleblower… not PV for reporting it.

ALSO!!! And I would like you to address this…

ALL your trusted news sources LIED about and covered up the Biden Laptop and Ashley Biden Diary stories, so why would you consider any of them “reliable sources”???

The Biden Laptop and the Diary were reported to the government, which they ALSO LIED about!!! This is WHY whistleblowers have to go to other news sources, like PV, to report these incidents.
Given that the "whistleblower" report comes exclusively from PV, then yes, this is a thread about PV.

You’re incorrect. They edit their videos just as every other news outlet does. They have also exposed corruption on both left and right wing people and organizations.

But how would you even know that?
Can you provide info on right wing people who were cited by PV for corruption?

I watched the initial page. That "Project Veritas" label in the top left told me all I need to know about the video.
You are owned.

That’s all I need to know about you. What a sad post.

Thank you for your candor. It’s actually shocking to me that you admit how shallow you folks really are.

You are owned.

That’s all I need to know about you. What a sad post.

Thank you for your candor. It’s actually shocking to me that you admit how shallow you folks really are.
Why is it shallow to reject a claim by a source with a deserved reputation for lying?

I am well informed of the reliability of Project Veritas' previous efforts. They lie. If you have some thing from a different, more reliable source, that does not just copy the Project Veritas piece, then I will look at it.
NPR and cBSCNNBC have informed you. It’s good to have gurus.

You’re suggesting the kids in the video are actors, and the whistle blower is a liar?

You do know Project Veritas wins its lawsuits when the press publishes libel. Right.

You are the one visiting a river in Egypt if you think that Project Veritas can be relied on.
Yeah. I know your gurus don’t want you devotees reading this stuff. I get it.

NPR and cBSCNNBC have informed you. It’s good to have gurus.

You’re suggesting the kids in the video are actors, and the whistle blower is a liar?

You do know Project Veritas wins its lawsuits when the press publishes libel. Right.

Yeah. I know your gurus don’t want you devotees reading this stuff. I get it.
The Federalist has less credibility than Project Veritas

Back