Soon to come in the USA

Its in the responses. If you cant see them you cant debate, though I think your main gripe is not supporting same sex acts or imaginary gender identity lies, they seem to trigger you the most
So much of what you post is either arrant nonsense or grammatically incoherent, that there's not much to be gleaned from your responses. Try to be clear and specific, with an actual example.

You do realise what the definition of an atheist is? "That begins, for Christianity, with atheists denying His very existance.(sic)" is a completely stupid sentence. Atheists don't deny His existence in order to attack Christianity. They deny His existence because that's what atheists are, people who deny the existence of gods. That's all gods. No-one is picking on yours in particular.
I do, and irrespective of your platitudes it doesn't change what you and every other atheist is doing, has and will do.

Last edited:
So much of what you post is either arrant nonsense or grammatically incoherent, that there's not much to be gleaned from your responses. Try to be clear and specific, with an actual example.
In what way? What have I said that you can prove wrong? I mean what you call 'trans people' are just what some and men and women claim, we can quantify and identify what they are, we cant accept they are what they are not like you propose

irrespective of your platitudes it doesn't change what you and every other atheist is, has and will do.
I rejected the Christian god first, and then eventually the god of my own religion - and then the gods of all religions.

Christianity sets the standard, here in the 'States. That's why it's the default target of atheism in the 'States.

It's not personal.

ps. though to be fair, your god is far less likely to exist than other gods. Zeus, for example; he's pretty goofy and - with a modern understanding of the weather - totally unnecessary. Still, he's nowhere near as contradictory and illogical as the god of the Christian bible. The latter can't possibly exist as he's described by Christians and their scriptures.

Last edited:
I've noticed that about your posts, incoherent ramblings of tranny and gay thingies.

I would have pointed it out earlier but you were too angry.

In what way? What have I said that you can prove wrong? I mean what you call 'trans people' are just what some and men and women claim, we can quantify and identify what they are, we cant accept they are what they are not like you propose
Why not? What harm does it do you or anyone else to accept what they are? The harm done by refusing to do so is palpable. Your invented and grotesquely offensive claims of child abuse are all you have, with no evidence to substantiate them at all.

Why not? What harm does it do you or anyone else to accept what they are? The harm done by refusing to do so is palpable. Your invented and grotesquely offensive claims of child abuse are all you have, with no evidence to substantiate them at all.
Because unlike you we dont do lies about what sex people are. We also dont approve of abusing children with it like you.

Because unlike you we dont do lies about what sex people are. We also dont approve of abusing children with it like you.
You invent lies about what sex people are, and you tell lies about children and how they are treated. Your approval isn't asked for or necessary. Your lack of interference in what doesn't concern you, would doubtless be appreciated.

You invent lies about what sex people are, and you tell lies about children and how they are treated. Your approval isn't asked for or necessary. Your lack of interference in what doesn't concern you, would doubtless be appreciated.
Oh look everyone Temujin's denial.of biological sex.

I rejected the Christian god first, and then eventually the god of my own religion - and then the gods of all religions.
I'm curious why do you reject Jesus?
Christianity sets the standard, here in the 'States. That's why it's the default target of atheism in the 'States.
With all due respect and please bear with me here, I am seeking an honest answer and rational explanation of why atheists target followers of the Way, beyond the superficial reasoning you gave. What has Jesus done to you, or what have I and other followers of the Way done to you that you, and other atheists, that drives you, makes you feel so righteously indignant that you have the need to target us? Is it because our morals are not yours, that we reject certain sexual sins as just that, sin? Is it because we believe we are all born into sin and are unredeemable? Wretches, if you will? Is it because we will give our lives for our Lord, God and Savior and you have nothing that you would die for? Is it because we reject humanism as the savior of mankind? That man will fix ALL that is wrong with man if everyone would just do as they are told and believe as they are told to believe (aka wokeness)? Or is it also because we won't ingest the theory of evolution as factual and stand on what God has inspired to be written in the Bible that diametrically contradicts that theory? That we believe science can educate us on God's creation but are unwilling to leave Him out of the equations? Can you please give me some insight, even if just personal for you, why atheists target Jesus, my Lord, God, and Savior and we His followers?

It's not personal.
So you say, "it's not personal", and yet we are cast as basically moron's for believing in God by atheists. I think it is personal, for whatever motivation leads atheists to attack us and our beliefs...the reasoning I don't know why. Because we won't kow to an unbelief system?
ps. though to be fair, your god is far less likely to exist than other gods. Zeus, for example; he's pretty goofy and - with a modern understanding of the weather - totally unnecessary. Still, he's nowhere near as contradictory and illogical as the god of the Christian bible. The latter can't possibly exist as he's described by Christians and their scriptures.
Was Zeus the god of your own religion you rejected?

The quoted verse below is not for your benefit but that of my fellow followers of the Way and any lurkers who are reading these posts.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Bless you mikeT.

Ldb

man

you got to get some more arrows in your quiver

If you are a militant transphobe, every conversation looks like a debate about trans people

The Guardian today an article as there are so many girls questioning their gender identity.

People we have to wake up to, and stand against this mentally deranged stupidity.

When the Guardian says 'girls' it means the young females. So why doesnt it mean the 'boys' that they are encouraging them to identify as?
We are told gender isnt the same as sex, and then we are told these 'girls' are questioning their gender identity. So whats that and why are they wanting to identify as boys?????

It teally is plain insanity

So you say, "it's not personal", and yet we are cast as basically moron's for believing in God by atheists. I think it is personal, for whatever motivation leads atheists to attack us and our beliefs...the reasoning I don't know why. Because we won't kow to an unbelief system?
I know-and-have-known very smart Christians, some as friends, and some as close work associates. Without exception, they don't spend much time proselytizing, but will talk about their faith if asked. By-and-large, atheists don't proselytize in real-life, either, but will similarly explain their lack of belief if someone inquires.

The difference between these groups is that there are many exceptions in the real-world Christian communities. Those who will openly castigate atheists, mischaracterizing them as evil or without morals, misrepresenting what atheists in general want or believe in, etc. You can find these people preaching on the streets and on TV; you can find them in public office. You can find them in almost every station in society, and they shamelessly assume that their personal faith is a good basis by-which to demonize the people who... annoy them? Threaten their worldview somehow? I honestly don't know, except to say that there's a healthy chunk (albeit a minority) who bear real animosity towards atheists, and they're not shy about advertising it.

Notice: I did not mention the internet or books. Both mediums involve no face-to-face interaction whatsoever, and like rational people often turn into complete jerks when driving on the road, the anonymity brings out animus from all kinds of people - on all sides of any debate. Thus, I'm only referring to the kind of people willing physically confront others with what they believe in. These people are generally going to be more sincere than the anonymous kind.

Most importantly, the majority of American Christianity turns a blind eye to it, or at least, goes quiet when they encounter obnoxious Christians claiming to represent the bible, God, Jesus and the one true Way. The quiet ones only rarely call out their hateful brethren.

The bottom line is this: you're going to be treated like you treat others. If you demonize an entire demographic, you're going to get demonized.

If you behave like civil adults who may disagree with various things, but don't use that as an excuse to become ****wads to others, you'll find the favor is returned without asking.

Civil society is what I'm referring to. There are a good number of Christians who exclude themselves from it., and those are the ones who become targets for atheists.

I know-and-have-known very smart Christians, some as friends, and some as close work associates. Without exception, they don't spend much time proselytizing, but will talk about their faith if asked. By-and-large, atheists don't proselytize in real-life, either, but will similarly explain their lack of belief if someone inquires.

The difference between these groups is that there are many exceptions in the real-world Christian communities. Those who will openly castigate atheists, mischaracterizing them as evil or without morals, misrepresenting what atheists in general want or believe in, etc. You can find these people preaching on the streets and on TV; you can find them in public office. You can find them in almost every station in society, and they shamelessly assume that their personal faith is a good basis by-which to demonize the people who... annoy them? Threaten their worldview somehow? I honestly don't know, except to say that there's a healthy chunk (albeit a minority) who bear real animosity towards atheists, and they're not shy about advertising it.

Notice: I did not mention the internet or books. Both mediums involve no face-to-face interaction whatsoever, and like rational people often turn into complete jerks when driving on the road, the anonymity brings out animus from all kinds of people - on all sides of any debate. Thus, I'm only referring to the kind of people willing physically confront others with what they believe in. These people are generally going to be more sincere than the anonymous kind.

Most importantly, the majority of American Christianity turns a blind eye to it, or at least, goes quiet when they encounter obnoxious Christians claiming to represent the bible, God, Jesus and the one true Way. The quiet ones only rarely call out their hateful brethren.

The bottom line is this: you're going to be treated like you treat others. If you demonize an entire demographic, you're going to get demonized.

If you behave like civil adults who may disagree with various things, but don't use that as an excuse to become ****wads to others, you'll find the favor is returned without asking.

Civil society is what I'm referring to. There are a good number of Christians who exclude themselves from it., and those are the ones who become targets for atheists.
That's quite a analysis ya got there whateverman. Seems a little like random, thinking out loud kinda stuff.

I've heard and read many preachers and teachings, atheists and atheism is very rarely ever mentioned. It's just not. Unbelievers as a whole are, but it's not referencing the new atheism popularized today, the brash and loud crowd.

Atheism is not really a debate in Christianity, you get lumped into the group of unbelievers. These debates by these apology people, both sides, are just sideshows.

Christians are busy living lives, attending studies, doing all manner of good works and helps to real people in need, boots on the ground stuff.

Some christians post on the interwebnets with atheists. It is vanishingly few.

I appreciate that. I can't say I have the same experiences but be that as it may, that is yours.
My responsibility is to God. My conduct, the fruit I bear, is a testament to Him, not myself. As in all things, some who call themselves Christian, even now a majority, are in name only as we see the decline of Christianity worldwide. Current percentages put those who are followers of the Way at between 1 and 10% of those who claim the name Christian. There is most likely some wiggle room in those percentages but as someone who has spent the better part of the last 42 years following Jesus, I am very aware of those who talk the talk and either don't walk the walk or ignore the walk because of certain theologies. We see this in mainline Christian denominations such as the United Methodists, Southern Baptists, Anglican, Episcopalian, etc. and some evangelical churches that have "leadership" that has decided conforming to the world, keeping their attendance numbers up by being seeker friendly and not preaching the Gospel, is of more importance than being a light to the world.
Notice: I did not mention the internet or books. Both mediums involve no face-to-face interaction whatsoever, and like rational people often turn into complete jerks when driving on the road, the anonymity brings out animus from all kinds of people - on all sides of any debate.
So true. I have even found myself falling into that trap in the past. Both in my truck and on the interweb.
Thus, I'm only referring to the kind of people willing physically confront others with what they believe in. These people are generally going to be more sincere than the anonymous kind.
I have been blessed to be a pretty extrovert guy (ask my wife she'll tell you of this as she loses me at church and in public at times because I'm off talking with someone), and God has given me a boldness, a desire to reach those who are now like I once was.
What the world depicts as hateful, such as our biblical stand for what God says is right and true, is not hate. Yes, there are some who have spouted hatred behind the guise of Christianity and these examples are not Christian, but those of us who are willing to be rejected by society, called out as hate-mongers, bigots, religious zealots, etc. is because we will not compromise our faith for the world, or for acceptance by the world. Personally, I find that when I am called these things (it happens, I've even been told I brought a curse on myself by a Roman Catholic because I reject Roman Catholicism and told I needed to be called out, because of my stance on sexual deviant behavior, to make me change my ways by an atheist) it only confirms what Jesus said to us, His followers, and how we would be rejected, even hated by the world. I'm good with that. Don't take me wrong, it's not pleasant but it's an effect, to be demonized, even hated, for my faith and willingness to be hated for it.
The reaction the world has against Jesus and His followers has very little to do with how the world is being treated by us and more about rejecting being told they are sinners, in need of a Savior. I remember that myself. It was a very humbling thing for me to get past that knee-jerk reaction and see what I was being told wasn't out of judgment but out of God's love for my eternal soul. So, take it for what it's worth, and I'm only an anonymous guy on the internet, as for myself, I don't hate anyone. Even when I'm telling them something that they find very offensive and want to strike out at me because of it I'm not doing it out of hatred but out of love for their eternal soul. I truly care where they will spend eternity. Whether they believe in it or not, I do.
I do try and be courteous and it's a struggle at times for me, but that is a two-way street. But that said, I am very willing to be cursed at, spit at, even assaulted for the Gospel. To me there is no price I wouldn't pay for Him.
Civil society is what I'm referring to.
I think we may have a disparate view of what constitutes a civil society.
There are a good number of Christians who exclude themselves from it., and those are the ones who become targets for atheists.
And why should atheists bother with those of us who don't want to be a part of society? Why should you, or any other atheist, have the expectation that we should be made to conform, be a part of what we don't want to be a part of, and if we don't, we need to be targeted. That makes no sense and seems very authoritarian in my view. With all due respect to you of course.

Back