Soon to come in the USA

I wonder what the percentage is of those who call themselves Christian who decide that they personally are not "of the Way"?
This is just more of I place myself up here and look down upon those that I disagree with.

The problem that some of these Christians have is they have lost focus. They have a religion about Jesus instead of the religion of Jesus. Which is peace and love and acceptance. They do not and will not accept anyone who does not fit in their narrow window.

This is just more of I place myself up here and look down upon those that I disagree with.

The problem that some of these Christians have is they have lost focus. They have a religion about Jesus instead of the religion of Jesus. Which is peace and love and acceptance. They do not and will not accept anyone who does not fit in their narrow window.
Well, if you think that Christianity is a religion of peace and love and acceptance , and who am I to disagree, then you have some work to do here convincing your fellow Christians here on this thread. I see precious few agreeing with you.

Well, if you think that Christianity is a religion of peace and love and acceptance , and who am I to disagree, then you have some work to do here convincing your fellow Christians here on this thread. I see precious few agreeing with you.
I agree with you. The 1st step is getting them to understand just how much they sin and not to pick out their "pet" sins. I don't have a very good success rate but I shall keep trying.

I wonder what the percentage is of those who call themselves Christian who decide that they personally are not "of the Way"?
Anyone can call themselves anything they want, the question is are they what they claim.

The religion of Jesus and the religion about Jesus? What does that mean?
God has made the way through Christ Jesus for all to come to repentance.
God desires that none should perish but all come to repentance.

What do you mean by 'their' narrow window? Because so far we have been quoting Jesus and you have been responding negatively

I agree with you. The 1st step is getting them to understand just how much they sin and not to pick out their "pet" sins. I don't have a very good success rate but I shall keep trying.
If picking out other people's sin is your goal then we can always give you the Pharisee Award.

It also comes with a free one night stay at the Vatican.

What do you mean by 'their' narrow window? Because so far we have been quoting Jesus and you have been responding negatively
People missed the point Jesus tried to make. They placed him upon a pedestal he did not want. You have given away your authority to a Roman emperor and his cronies.

31 The Jews (AP)picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus replied to them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “We are not stoning You for a good work, but for (AQ)blasphemy; and because You, being a man, (AR)make Yourself out to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in (AS)your (AT)Law: ‘(AU)I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be nullified), 36 are you saying of Him whom the Father (AV)sanctified and (AW)sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘(AX)I am the Son of God’? 37 (AY)If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe (AZ)the works, so that you may [h]know and understand that (BA)the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.” 39 Therefore (BB)they were seeking again to arrest Him, and (BC)He eluded their grasp.

Your narrow window is LGBTQ. Most of your posts demonize this group. From your posts you ignore or at least put as below LGBTQ actions. The bible speaks of many sins yet you hammer and hammer on few. Your "Pet" sins.

People missed the point Jesus tried to make. They placed him upon a pedestal he did not want. You have given away your authority to a Roman emperor and his cronies.

31 The Jews (AP)picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus replied to them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “We are not stoning You for a good work, but for (AQ)blasphemy; and because You, being a man, (AR)make Yourself out to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in (AS)your (AT)Law: ‘(AU)I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be nullified), 36 are you saying of Him whom the Father (AV)sanctified and (AW)sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘(AX)I am the Son of God’? 37 (AY)If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe (AZ)the works, so that you may [h]know and understand that (BA)the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.” 39 Therefore (BB)they were seeking again to arrest Him, and (BC)He eluded their grasp.
Jesus called himself the name that jewa used for God. He knew why he was here and what his purpose was. He fulfilled that purpose

Depends what you mean by pedastal.. Jesus said He is the truth, the way and the life and that no one gets to the Father except thrpugh Him.
The passage you quoted doesnt seem to be related to your claim. Indeed Jesus says to do His works.

Interesting how you claim those of us who disagree with you over what is and isn't sin (for you it's all things alphabet culture is not sin) are sinning all the while you judge us as you claim we are judging others. There's a name for that...of yeah...hypocrisy.

You, then?
I didn't take the poll. Begging the question, though, why would you, an avowed atheist and who I consider an obvious anti-Christ, care? I would have thought you would rejoice knowing that your enemies are at such a low percentage...interesting. I guess you will miss us when we are gone because you won't have a target for your hatred for God then. Right?

Jesus called himself the name that jewa used for God. He knew why he was here and what his purpose was. He fulfilled that purpose

I didn't take the poll.
I asked who did, and why their definition should be the one we accept.
Begging the question, though, why would you, an avowed atheist and who I consider an obvious anti-Christ, care? I would have thought you would rejoice knowing that your enemies are at such a low percentage
I do not determine my enemies by their names, but what they say and do.
I guess you will miss us when we are gone because you won't have a target for your hatred for God then.
I keep correcting you, and you keep being wrong.

48 The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and (A)have a demon?” 49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but (B)I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 50 Yet (C)I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Truly, truly, (D)I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never (E)see death.” 52 The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! (F)Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet (G)you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never (H)taste death.’ 53 (I)Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” 54 Jesus answered, (J)“If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. (K)It is my Father who glorifies me, (L)of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[a] 55 But (M)you have not known him. (N)I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be (O)a liar (P)like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. 56 (Q)Your father Abraham (R)rejoiced (S)that he would see my day. (T)He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[b] 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, (U)I am.” 59 So (V)they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

Matthew 10: 34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

2 Timothy 3:3 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. 6 For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. 9 But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMS
Back