Census: Less than half of England and Wales population identifies as Christian

And how.do you think we 'interpret' that? Maybe you agree with us that gender identity is a lie
It really doesn't take that much research to discover that gender identity is very real. Perhaps if you put down the Turkish Delight and came back to Prof Kirke's house you might feel a lot better about yourself.

And here we go again. Why do you have to bring transgender issues into everything?
Read the OP - I deliberately used the word "boys" as a bait... I'm surprised that the first reply wasn't a Trans Derangement Syndrome!

Does the issue "live in their head, rent-free"? :ROFLMAO:

It really doesn't take that much research to discover that gender identity is very real. Perhaps if you put down the Turkish Delight and came back to Prof Kirke's house you might feel a lot better about yourself.
Again, not sure what you mean

Read the OP - I deliberately used the word "boys" as a bait... I'm surprised that the first reply wasn't a Trans Derangement Syndrome!

Does the issue "live in their head, rent-free"? :ROFLMAO:
Its affects everything. 'Boys' is quantifiable by observable scientific evidence, 'trans' isnt. If you are going to use biological terms without agreement on what they mean, you will get challenged

Gender identity is not real. There is no consensus of scientific evidence for it. Indeed organisations pushing the agenda such as Mermaids have admitted in court they have no scientific or medical expertise.
Some people do exhibt a dysphoria with their sex but there is no science to quantify that and its not gender identity

Seems to me that when a country adopts an official religion, and supports it through taxes, then support for that religion declines.

American Evangelicals should pay attention to this.
But if, as you say, that we have many denominations, show evidence that anyone has proposed one particular denomination as the state religion

Seems to me that when a country adopts an official religion, and supports it through taxes, then support for that religion declines.
Sounds like you have no intention of showing a dollar of my taxes going to my church.

(they may have paid a few dollars for one of the rooms to host the election)
American Evangelicals should pay attention to this.
American CHRISTIAN evangelicals see your recruiting for the wide road

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Your wide road needs widening.

True, there is equal chance the are girls.

Didn't one of them just argue the atheist human starts off as a girl?

What scientific evidence do they have for them transitioning from girl to boy? :ROFLMAO:
This is because the sexual development doesn't start until about 6 weeks so they like to think because the phenotype looks female. They forget there is no sexual development and if the Y is present from conception the human is male.
There is no scientific evidence for 'transitioning'. Sex is immutable, to think otherwise is a psychosis

This is because the sexual development doesn't start until about 6 weeks so they like to think because the phenotype looks female.
Ya, I'm old, I've heard nearly all of their rationalizations.
They forget there is no sexual development and if the Y is present from conception the human is male.
There is no scientific evidence for 'transitioning'. Sex is immutable, to think otherwise is a psychosis
So what you are saying is if there be a Y, then there will be Boy. I agree. Should be an easy conclusion provided you are not trying to skepticize everything. What's their motto? Question Everything.

For a while, way back, I remember some arguing humans are like frogs, easily switchable. Arguments just get recycled nowadays.

I don't want to destroy religion by force; I want it to to shrivel and die on its own, as people finally grow out of it.
Ohhhh is that why you are censoring Religious leaders and individuals and punishing them with law suits and jail time? And trying to remove all signs of religion from society because a small minority is offended by it?

Back